Photo

[05.07.09-05.10.09] Yuri chatted with me, Carolina's fan accountOriginal - Mexico

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
185 replies to this topic
Min Soo Kim Min Soo Kim
  • Soshified
  • PipPip
  • 488 posts

Posted 12 January 2010 - 02:40 PM

LOL. you had a cute conversation with them ^^
Well at least you met them right? Me in the other hand, have not met them yet T_T

POWER OF NINE<3
Posted Image

crazydelilah crazydelilah
  • Soshified
  • PipPip
  • 109 posts

Posted 12 January 2010 - 11:11 PM

*sobs*.:(

aww.i envy you.:(
it's good to know that your mom likes korean music,too.:) and you can fly all the way there to go to the festival.:(and you can speak in korean.:D
your lucky your mom joined you!!
you're very lucky to see the girls in the airport.:)

you're lucky enough to see them.:> and get their signatures.:)

i know Yuri can speak a little english because they went to NYC for a Factory Girls episode with Jessica,Tiffany,SooYoung and the other Elle Girl staff right?

all for Sica

Misters0freshh Misters0freshh
  • Donors
  • 29 posts

Posted 12 January 2010 - 11:46 PM

OMG. I'm so jealous. Wish i could of went :(
I want to meet all these celebs.
especially Yuri ! <333
Wish i could meet her one day too.

I bet you were going to faint huh? lol.
You're very lucky !

FanyFanySoshi FanyFanySoshi
  • Soshified
  • PipPip
  • 260 posts

Posted 15 January 2010 - 04:49 AM

argh, delay reply. i was going to reply yesterday but something came up, that needs to be finished quickly.
anyways, i am soooooo jealous! yah~ why yuriiii!? if yuri-ah asked me a question like that, the "why come" thing,
I'd just say "of course! every single fan of you girls want to meet you in person!" thus after meeting them.
I'd be sooooooooo happy!! :P damn, indeed destiny comes for you guys. T_T
wish i have my own destiny to meet the girls, or only yuri-ah nor fany. :P

Posted ImagePosted Image

FanyFanySoshi FanyFanySoshi
  • Soshified
  • PipPip
  • 260 posts

Posted 15 January 2010 - 04:49 AM

argh, delay reply. i was going to reply yesterday but something came up, that needs to be finished quickly.
anyways, i am soooooo jealous! yah~ why yuriiii!? if yuri-ah asked me a question like that, the "why come" thing,
I'd just say "of course! every single fan of you girls want to meet you in person!" thus after meeting them.
I'd be sooooooooo happy!! :P damn, indeed destiny comes for you guys. T_T
wish i have my own destiny to meet the girls, or only yuri-ah nor fany. :P

Posted ImagePosted Image

Kwon.Yurix3 Kwon.Yurix3
  • Soshified
  • PipPipPip
  • 930 posts

Posted 15 January 2010 - 05:12 AM

Aww, u were like so so so lucky!! How i wish i could meet them in person>< especially Yuri:D:D haha:D but Yuri seems kinda cold leh from the conversations u post>< haha anyway YURI JJANG!!:D
Posted Image
Peace.

danyelmaxin danyelmaxin
  • Soshified
  • PipPip
  • 420 posts

Posted 15 January 2010 - 06:15 AM

Awts..
Wow Wow Wow..You're so lucky!:]
I wish I could meet them too someday.Hahaha..
You almost fainted?Whew..I would probably feel the same..:]
Wow..Thanks for sharing..^^
God Bless..

Tampura Tampura
  • Soshified
  • PipPip
  • 116 posts

Posted 15 January 2010 - 06:26 AM

wow... even thought i maybe late for seeing this post.. but i had to admit that u really lucky to get to chat with yuri...
some more without any communication break down... i so envy u...

❤Soshi-TheBest❤ ❤Soshi-TheBest❤
  • Soshified
  • PipPip
  • 384 posts

Posted 15 January 2010 - 07:01 AM

you were sooooooooo lucky!!!!
oh my god, i'm envious haha :D
someday i'll get the chance to meet them in person too!! :excited:
but i gotta finish school first... T_T
one year more to go!!
wait for me girls!! haha :P

Posted Image

Posted Image

akmalhisyam akmalhisyam
  • Soshified
  • Pip
  • 57 posts

Posted 15 January 2010 - 07:01 AM

you are so lucky!!
i really wish i could see them and talk to one of the girl..
i feel jealous with you!! :(

Posted Image
MuhammadAdli @ soshified.com

marwa marwa
  • Validating
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 15 January 2010 - 07:18 AM

OMG This has been my best trip ever, not only because I got to meet the girls, but also because I made new kpop obsessed friends and everybody I met was so nice and friendly, I'd give you cookies if I could xD.

05/07 I arrived to LAX and heard that SHINee was arriving that day at the same hour but didn't get to see anyone and just left a bit disappointed, what was my surprise when after not even 5 minutes in the hotel I got to hear these laughs, like the ending of Gee MV, I turned around to see ALMOST ALL THE GIRLS!!!! OH MY GOD, I think they were all because I was like petrified and instead of saying annyounghaseyo I said "Hello girls!" My mom almost kicked me XDDDD. They turned around and like saw me like wondering if I was talking to someone else but I was looking at them and Taeyeon just laughed at me like "eeeh... oh... hi? XD" :lol: And dorky leader laugh showed up xD, so funny. That day I didn't get to see them more, I was in the lobby and saw Sunny and Hyoyeon leaving, but didn't get the chance to talk to them.

05/08 That day we went to Little Tokyo and the Grove, and reached the hotel just after the girls got in the elevators, I wanted to kick myself T_T however I got bits of the SSF reunion and it was cool ^^. However I got to see Kim HyunJoong <3! and SHINee!

05/09 I was leaving for the bowl but then saw SSF members and a few Quaintes, so I stayed and was lucky to see Taeyeon and Sunny crossing the living room, I went straight to them and gave them my presents (one was originally for Tiffany since she's one of my faves but the whole time I thought she wasn't gonna go to the hotel) which were mexican crafts, sunny got a bracelet, taeyeon got a cellphone strap and later hyoyeon got a heart shaped pendant with pink lace ^^, they looked at me because I think they didn't really understand until I extended my arm and said "YOU!" XD

Then Sooyoung came down and when she saw the fans she was like startled and ran away, poor girl XD

After that I think Maknae and Hyoyeon left and Hyoyeon was looking at the floor and SHE BUMPED INTO ME! OMG! She said sorry and I handed her present, and she left quickly.

Then Tiffany came and I almost jump from the 8th floor T_T duh, but everything happens for a reason and Taeyeon deserves it too, she said she was gonna go up and then she'll be back, too bad I had to leave because I didn't know how to get to the bowl T___T

When they were performing on the bowl I was so glad, I was next to Lynn I think and she had her poster up and was jumping a lot and I had my foam heart up, I wrote Fanny <3! And I was so glad because she looked to all of us and waved and I almost died there of joy =D!

When I reached the hotel, the girls arrived smiling, the only bad thing was the managers rushing them so much.

05/10
I was ready to left the hotel when I saw some girls getting signs from Min Hae Kyung and since my mom loved her in the concert, I got a sign from her, then my friend said a girl was seated giving autographs behind her, and OMG it was Tiffanny! too bad manager said enough, she looked nice tho, (manager) I don't know what manager was it... and I didn't get a sign, I know that if I had told her "Hey Tiff please please I came all the way from México she'd have said yes, I think she was kinda expecting it but I got scared and backed out =(, so I saw her getting into her car and then I left in a taxi.

What was my surprise that when I got to the airport, Mexicana was just next to Korean Air XDDDD I left my luggage and went lurking around and the girls where there XDDD!! I noticed the colorful luggage and hats, I also saw the guys of Bom, Yorum, Gaeul Gyoul, and got autographs and got a picture with them. I hadn't eat breakfast so my mom and I went to buy food to McDonald's, then again to my surprise SHINee was eating behind my mom but as the managers were pretty nasty I was scared to go, however later on I was told by No1butJESSICA (I think it was you xD) that they signed their tickets T___T, so he also told me that he got some signs and that the girls were buying ice cream in Haagen Daas (sp?) so I took my album and went there, first was Hyoyeon and she signed, then Sunny, I asked if she liked her present and said yes but I'm not sure if she understood XD, then it was Yuri's turn...

Me: Yuri... sign juseyo?

And omg she turned around and saw me and she flashed her most beautiful smile at me and said hi (IN ENGLISH PEOPLE!) so I gave her the marker and she started to sign

Yuri: So do you know Girls Generation? (she knew I did!! Why else I'd have their album? She sounded like "you love us right? RIGHT?)
Me: Of course! I love you guys so much Soshi Jjang!
She smiled at me again
Yuri: What's your name?
Me: Oh I'm Carolina!... it's written here... uh...

I had like this little post it that I couldn't find in the moment but I managed to find it although I was nervous xD, that happened with Kim Tae Woo too, meanwhile she looked paying attention trying to find it herself too, the post-it said:
To: 카롤리나 ^ _ ^
감사합니다!

She saw it and laughed at the thing, it was so cute and funny at the same time, it was like a gutural sound xD like sandra bullock in Miss Cogneality xD? only shorter, I laughed with her. She was done with her signature so she gave back the marker and album

Yuri: Where are you from? (I guess she asked by the name and because I don't look anything korean)
Me: I'm from México, you guys have lots of fans in México too!

She was like :o!! and then she started babbling xD "Why come... festival... uh..."

Me: Why did I come all the way here to the festival?

Yuri: *Nodding* Yeah

Me: Because I can't go to Korea yet...

Then she looked like she was thinking what to say but she said "ooh" and then just waved goodbye and said thanks and I did too.

Then I asked for Taeyeon's signature and she signed, I told her my friends loves her but she was like O_O??? so I just left it there XD

OMG! It was awesome! Yuri saved this trip! Because I'd have felt really bad if I didn't get anyone's signature, I'm SOSOSOSOSO HAPPY! Yuri is my favorite member =D!

Edit: I haven't uploaded much but my fancams are at my YT channel: http://www.youtube.c...ser/Fir3cracker

Edit 2: Added autographs pictures! =D

Spring, Summer, Fall, Winter
Min HaeKyung
Tae JinA
Kim Tae Woo
Sunny
Hyoyeon
Taeyeon
Yuri
Yuri 2: You can see crearly my name there
The infamously sneaky post-it xD

omg ur sssssssssssoooooooooo luky

YoonYulTi YoonYulTi
  • Soshified
  • Pip
  • 43 posts

Posted 18 January 2010 - 10:14 PM

wow this is so cool lol i wish these members came to bangladesh you know this is so unfortunate that i live in the middle of nowhere

notirene notirene
  • Soshified
  • PipPip
  • 238 posts

Posted 18 January 2010 - 10:19 PM

omg! you're so lucky :D
im so jealous because i love yuri as well!
yuri is so smart as well..i'm so happy for you :D

Posted Image

cr/source: seoooify

Lucr3tia Lucr3tia
  • Soshified
  • Pip
  • 51 posts

Posted 18 January 2010 - 10:46 PM

woow you're so damn luckyy to be able to meet many idol especially snsd..............i'm so jealous of you....ahh i hope i have that kind of experience too...........

nurulhiedayah nurulhiedayah
  • Soshified
  • PipPip
  • 152 posts

Posted 19 January 2010 - 01:54 AM

omg!
you are sooo lucky.
i'm soo jealous with you.
i wish they will come to MALAYSIA.
i want to meet them soo badly.
btw, yuri are soo nice!

SNSD jjang!
:)

Posted Image

Taeyeon. Jessica. Sunny. Tiffany. Hyoyeon. Yuri. Sooyoung. Yoona. Seohyun.

SONE :heart: SNSD

Van Pham Van Pham
  • Soshified
  • Pip
  • 51 posts

Posted 19 January 2010 - 01:11 PM

Wow you are so lucky. I wish i could've met them too. I envy you and your talk with Yuri. SHe's amazing and everyone else is amazing too but yeah. Aww you're lucky. I wish i could go to their concert sometimes. But I just wanted to comment and say congrats and i'm feeling envious hehe :)
Girl power!

- Van Pham

chocoloco chocoloco
  • Soshified
  • PipPip
  • 124 posts

Posted 19 January 2010 - 03:56 PM

Oh..... that was freakin' awesome! You're such a lucky girl! Yuri is so nice... Lucky you had a conversation with her....
gotta love Yuri! :sq_silver_goodmood:

thanks for sharing this, btw! :)

Posted Image

request a blinkie or siggy stuffs here
siggy credit: me (chocoloco <3)

benbenx benbenx
  • Soshified
  • Pip
  • 63 posts

Posted 20 January 2010 - 02:50 AM

OMG SO LUCKY!

Even managing to strike a short conversation with Yuri, O:.

'tis amazing!
Taeyeon with the O__O expression would look so cute :D.

I'd so go Korea to find them if I ever have the money to :X
Oh!

Miss Taken Miss Taken
  • Soshified
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2849 posts

Posted 28 January 2010 - 07:41 PM

Wow! Yuri's my fave member too. You're so lucky!
She's really nice and interested in knowing where you came from.
Love Yul so much! Lol.
I wish I can meet her and the girls sometime.

qjMf3HY.png
Ongoing: SBD Oneshots: X|X Twitter: nicealyssa

ApSooRi18 ApSooRi18
  • Soshified
  • Pip
  • 82 posts

Posted 30 January 2010 - 12:20 AM

WOW! You are so lucky!
Yuri is so cute saying those things! She's so sweet. :3
Too bad I can't view the pictures. T_T

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Toggle shoutbox Sbox

@  iheartPreSun (07:53:50 AM) Happy Yoona Day! (belated!)
@  alice_ot12 (07:14:53 PM) YOONA DAY YOONA DAY
@  iheartPreSun (03:59:38 AM) yo Mr. Apple!
@  Mr. Apple (02:01:02 AM) Ayo