Photo

[05.07.09-05.10.09] Yuri chatted with me, Carolina's fan accountOriginal - Mexico

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
185 replies to this topic
9양E 9양E
  • Donors
  • 347 posts

Posted 11 August 2009 - 11:01 PM

so cool! you are so lucky that u get to go to the festival. i'm stuck in my country cos i dont have enough money to fly myself overseas. it must have been epic to chat with them!

Posted Image

Ricecake Taeyeon + Smoothy Hwang = TAENY

agentz agentz
  • Soshified
  • Pip
  • 63 posts

Posted 12 August 2009 - 08:57 PM

wowowo you lucky duck! i would love to see Sunny and the rest of the girls! sounds like your experience was awesome =D
Posted Image

Tdxiang Tdxiang
  • Soshified
  • PipPip
  • 182 posts

Posted 19 August 2009 - 01:00 AM

OMG This has been my best trip ever, not only because I got to meet the girls, but also because I made new kpop obsessed friends and everybody I met was so nice and friendly, I'd give you cookies if I could xD.

05/07 I arrived to LAX and heard that SHINee was arriving that day at the same hour but didn't get to see anyone and just left a bit disappointed, what was my surprise when after not even 5 minutes in the hotel I got to hear these laughs, like the ending of Gee MV, I turned around to see ALMOST ALL THE GIRLS!!!! OH MY GOD, I think they were all because I was like petrified and instead of saying annyounghaseyo I said "Hello girls!" My mom almost kicked me XDDDD. They turned around and like saw me like wondering if I was talking to someone else but I was looking at them and Taeyeon just laughed at me like "eeeh... oh... hi? XD" :lol: And dorky leader laugh showed up xD, so funny. That day I didn't get to see them more, I was in the lobby and saw Sunny and Hyoyeon leaving, but didn't get the chance to talk to them.

05/08 That day we went to Little Tokyo and the Grove, and reached the hotel just after the girls got in the elevators, I wanted to kick myself T_T however I got bits of the SSF reunion and it was cool ^^. However I got to see Kim HyunJoong <3! and SHINee!

05/09 I was leaving for the bowl but then saw SSF members and a few Quaintes, so I stayed and was lucky to see Taeyeon and Sunny crossing the living room, I went straight to them and gave them my presents (one was originally for Tiffany since she's one of my faves but the whole time I thought she wasn't gonna go to the hotel) which were mexican crafts, sunny got a bracelet, taeyeon got a cellphone strap and later hyoyeon got a heart shaped pendant with pink lace ^^, they looked at me because I think they didn't really understand until I extended my arm and said "YOU!" XD

Then Sooyoung came down and when she saw the fans she was like startled and ran away, poor girl XD

After that I think Maknae and Hyoyeon left and Hyoyeon was looking at the floor and SHE BUMPED INTO ME! OMG! She said sorry and I handed her present, and she left quickly.

Then Tiffany came and I almost jump from the 8th floor T_T duh, but everything happens for a reason and Taeyeon deserves it too, she said she was gonna go up and then she'll be back, too bad I had to leave because I didn't know how to get to the bowl T___T

When they were performing on the bowl I was so glad, I was next to Lynn I think and she had her poster up and was jumping a lot and I had my foam heart up, I wrote Fanny <3! And I was so glad because she looked to all of us and waved and I almost died there of joy =D!

When I reached the hotel, the girls arrived smiling, the only bad thing was the managers rushing them so much.

05/10
I was ready to left the hotel when I saw some girls getting signs from Min Hae Kyung and since my mom loved her in the concert, I got a sign from her, then my friend said a girl was seated giving autographs behind her, and OMG it was Tiffanny! too bad manager said enough, she looked nice tho, (manager) I don't know what manager was it... and I didn't get a sign, I know that if I had told her "Hey Tiff please please I came all the way from México she'd have said yes, I think she was kinda expecting it but I got scared and backed out =(, so I saw her getting into her car and then I left in a taxi.

What was my surprise that when I got to the airport, Mexicana was just next to Korean Air XDDDD I left my luggage and went lurking around and the girls where there XDDD!! I noticed the colorful luggage and hats, I also saw the guys of Bom, Yorum, Gaeul Gyoul, and got autographs and got a picture with them. I hadn't eat breakfast so my mom and I went to buy food to McDonald's, then again to my surprise SHINee was eating behind my mom but as the managers were pretty nasty I was scared to go, however later on I was told by No1butJESSICA (I think it was you xD) that they signed their tickets T___T, so he also told me that he got some signs and that the girls were buying ice cream in Haagen Daas (sp?) so I took my album and went there, first was Hyoyeon and she signed, then Sunny, I asked if she liked her present and said yes but I'm not sure if she understood XD, then it was Yuri's turn...

Me: Yuri... sign juseyo?

And omg she turned around and saw me and she flashed her most beautiful smile at me and said hi (IN ENGLISH PEOPLE!) so I gave her the marker and she started to sign

Yuri: So do you know Girls Generation? (she knew I did!! Why else I'd have their album? She sounded like "you love us right? RIGHT?)
Me: Of course! I love you guys so much Soshi Jjang!
She smiled at me again
Yuri: What's your name?
Me: Oh I'm Carolina!... it's written here... uh...

I had like this little post it that I couldn't find in the moment but I managed to find it although I was nervous xD, that happened with Kim Tae Woo too, meanwhile she looked paying attention trying to find it herself too, the post-it said:
To: 카롤리나 ^ _ ^
감사합니다!

She saw it and laughed at the thing, it was so cute and funny at the same time, it was like a gutural sound xD like sandra bullock in Miss Cogneality xD? only shorter, I laughed with her. She was done with her signature so she gave back the marker and album

Yuri: Where are you from? (I guess she asked by the name and because I don't look anything korean)
Me: I'm from México, you guys have lots of fans in México too!

She was like :o!! and then she started babbling xD "Why come... festival... uh..."

Me: Why did I come all the way here to the festival?

Yuri: *Nodding* Yeah

Me: Because I can't go to Korea yet...

Then she looked like she was thinking what to say but she said "ooh" and then just waved goodbye and said thanks and I did too.

Then I asked for Taeyeon's signature and she signed, I told her my friends loves her but she was like O_O??? so I just left it there XD

OMG! It was awesome! Yuri saved this trip! Because I'd have felt really bad if I didn't get anyone's signature, I'm SOSOSOSOSO HAPPY! Yuri is my favorite member =D!

Edit: I haven't uploaded much but my fancams are at my YT channel: http://www.youtube.c...ser/Fir3cracker

Edit 2: Added autographs pictures! =D

Spring, Summer, Fall, Winter
Min HaeKyung
Tae JinA
Kim Tae Woo
Sunny
Hyoyeon
Taeyeon
Yuri
Yuri 2: You can see crearly my name there
The infamously sneaky post-it xD

That's just so cool! Caroline, remember to upload your fancam videos okay! ;)
Posted Image
Thanks to Seo-ed for my avatar and sig!

SNSD battles a Pokemon trainer! Who will win?

nerdnerd nerdnerd
  • Donors
  • 381 posts

Posted 22 August 2009 - 09:00 AM

That - was - so - freaking - cool! I think they were a bit overwhelmed at the whole "I have fans even at Mexico?!" thing, but still, great fan service especially from Yuri :D
Posted Image Posted Image
Credits to nerdnerd (me) for the banner.
Follow me on twitter @nik_sy or @lausiawyoung

yonyon yonyon
  • Members
  • Pip
  • 25 posts

Posted 22 August 2009 - 10:23 PM

i am so envy right now carolina... ^_^ i wish i could see them in person too... aww... especially yuri... aww... (teary-eyed) do you happen to know where's their next destination?

Marion Reyes
Certified Public Accountant (2009-2012)

Flight Attendant (2012-Present)
and a Certified Soshi Fan!!!

tonic tonic
  • Soshified
  • Pip
  • 59 posts

Posted 23 August 2009 - 11:56 PM

That was really cool! Thanks for sharing haha :) You said that the managers look scary lol, are the managers harsh?

ezalieur ezalieur
  • Soshified
  • Pip
  • 57 posts

Posted 24 August 2009 - 12:19 AM

wow.. you're so lucky, to talk and meet her.. i'm really jealous with that..
yuri has great service for fans..

argh...

but anyways thanks for sharing..

sher88 sher88
  • Rookies
  • Pip
  • 21 posts

Posted 27 August 2009 - 07:04 AM

So cool! I would do anything to just bump into one of them... Sadly for me, the closest they have ever been to MY country was Thailand... We're just like an hour away from there... Travel down south a bit...

jellybanana jellybanana
  • Donors
  • 314 posts

Posted 28 August 2009 - 05:37 AM

omggggg its coool speaking to them right?

I love how you described your meeting with them.

Its goood xD I wanna see the girls tooooo. ):

Dorky + cute = Taeyeon.

Posted Image

Jajajajajaja thanks pubsquash :))

Leonardo DS Leonardo DS
  • Rookies
  • Pip
  • 10 posts

Posted 28 August 2009 - 06:06 PM

OMG...
how lucky you're.....
i hope someday i have a chance to talk with yuri too..
she is my favo.....

i wonder,when all of them come to jakarta...
i really want to meet them...

are their anyone know yuri email??i hope if i don't have any chance to chat with her lively,i can chat with her at YM..

(sorry if there are wrong grammer)

Love you YURI....

bryankwon bryankwon
  • Rookies
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 28 August 2009 - 11:11 PM

know what.. your so lucky..
i hope snsd will come to the philippines for tour or visit.. for atleast like 3days..
huhu.. add me at my ym.. [email protected]..
i am glad to hear updates about yuri.. thnx guys..
Posted Image

If I let you love me,
Be the one adored.
Would you go all the way?
Be the one I'm looking for.
If I let you love me,
See the one adored.
Would you go all the way?
Be the one I'm looking for....

JiN_Ga_I JiN_Ga_I
  • Soshified
  • PipPip
  • 118 posts

Posted 28 August 2009 - 11:38 PM

OMG. that's so lucky.
if i went. and i really get to meet them.
the first thing i'll do is.. hug them.
im so jealouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuus~
SHINee, the girls. ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh~
you dont know how much i love them. how much i want to meet them.
how happy i am even if they just appear in tv.
im just so jealous. wish to meet them 1 day. ^^

Posted Image Posted Image
~ TaeSu Warrior ~
We're nothing without all 9
icon credits to: xx_peach_xx@deviantart | siggy credits to: me

megathormic megathormic
  • Soshified
  • Pip
  • 71 posts

Posted 12 September 2009 - 09:16 PM

OMG YOU ARE SOOOOO LUCKY
if i asked my parents if i could go to a SNSD concert, they would probably say something like 'NO YOU CANT WASTE YOUR TIME HAVING FUN!!! DO YOUR HOMEWORK!!!"
oh well, i can hope cant i?
im so jealous u got to talk to yuri, shes my fav ^^

credits to ; chocoduck1

YuriYuriYuri YuriYuriYuri
  • Soshified
  • Pip
  • 89 posts

Posted 13 September 2009 - 09:31 PM

damn, i wish i could see yuri say "Why come... festival... uh..." in person, rofl

i would love to see that too..
lucky girl..
how i wish SNSD would come to manila. . .
If I Coul Fall, Into The SKy, I Wish I'd Be Dropped In Front Of SNSD. . .
Posted Image

http://i1121.photobu...-background.gif

iLoveYuri :3 iLoveYuri :3
  • Soshified
  • Pip
  • 61 posts

Posted 12 October 2009 - 05:20 PM

GAHHHH its not fair! i wanted to go too but parents wouldnt let me there are so many kids with parents who did let them and got autos im so envious
<3 Yuri and Seohyun <3

sina sina
  • Soshified
  • PipPip
  • 171 posts

Posted 12 October 2009 - 06:52 PM

omona..Taengoo was like :blink: ....hehe so cute~
i wish i could talk with Taeyeon or could see her in da real life..
but i think that's never come true...lol :sq_silver_dry:

Edited by sina, 12 October 2009 - 07:00 PM.

.........태태 아~

Posted Image

you're my 나쁜 남자

P R O U D T O B E A. T A E N G A N G E R .
The kid leader of Soshi, forever.
HwaiTaeng !

GorJess<3 GorJess<3
  • Soshified
  • Pip
  • 53 posts

Posted 12 October 2009 - 10:39 PM

:'( I envy you sooo much. I was getting hyped, you are so descriptive, it felt like I was there XD . I am stuck here at Hawaii, nothing I can do about it until I get out of high school but that's in 2011 :/. The last time I went to South Korea was back in 2006 :/

The Power of Nine! SNSD! Hwaiting!!! ^^

Kim Tae Yeon (김태연) | Jessica Jung (제시카) | Sunny (써니) | Tiffany (티파니) | Kim Hyo Yeon (김효연) | Kwon Yu Ri (권유리) | Choi Soo Young (최수영) | Im Yoon A (임윤아) | Seo Hyun (서현)

sheyuri sheyuri
  • Soshified
  • PipPip
  • 173 posts

Posted 13 October 2009 - 03:13 AM

omona~!
you're so lucky to meet the girls^^
you even talked to yuri! OMG. o.o
im so jealous of you TT.TT
kekeke.you're so sweet! you even gave the girls some gifts~!^^

"We can only shine the brightest as SNSD when we stand on ONE stage as NINE."
Posted Image
Twitter
cr taengoo. loverholic_x @ lj

LucasC LucasC
  • Members
  • Pip
  • 45 posts

Posted 18 October 2009 - 04:45 AM

oh u r so lucky that u can met snsd when they are offstage XD
wish that luck will fall to me as well :P

Only For

Posted Image

iGnition iGnition
  • Donors
  • 251 posts

Posted 19 October 2009 - 08:08 PM

wow! so lucky! talking to yuriii hehe i can just imagine it. and i can just imagine taengoo with her dorky laugh in the beginning ahah. anyways this was hollywood bowl right? do they have it every year?
Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Toggle shoutbox Sbox

@  Keitaro88 (08:07:54 PM) yaeh
@  korniceman3000 (01:37:10 PM) I wish SNSD would have a comeback just so it would bring some life back to this forum....
@  kidrobot (07:26:33 AM) ...
@  Keitaro88 (01:40:26 PM) >_> https://pbs.twimg.co...jpg&name=medium
@  Keitaro88 (04:49:39 AM) 5
@  Keitaro88 (04:49:36 AM) 4
@  Keitaro88 (04:49:34 AM) 3
@  Keitaro88 (04:49:32 AM) 2
@  Keitaro88 (04:49:29 AM) 1
@  Keitaro88 (04:49:27 AM) :)