Photo

[05.08.09-05.10.09] My life ood suck widout chu~(Original - USA) My encounters with the eight goddesses. COMPLETE*

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
103 replies to this topic
saungYULTI saungYULTI
  • Soshified
  • Pip
  • 96 posts

Posted 10 May 2009 - 10:55 PM

btw friend, if can you plz share with us the autographs if you can?? I really thz for this post...
:D
fany fany tiffany and yuri ahhhhhhh <3
they r <3 lol....
i <3 YULTI

akrypti akrypti
  • Soshified
  • PipPip
  • 113 posts

Posted 10 May 2009 - 11:02 PM

O_O incredibly lucky and persistent! It's a shame you couldn't get all of their autographs but the interactions I'm sure made up for it. And I love how Hyoyeon power walked to the elevator. hahah i wish i could've seen that.

BeLLisima BeLLisima
  • Soshified
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 5672 posts

Posted 10 May 2009 - 11:29 PM

AAACCCKKK I WANT TO Kidnap you and tell me all the thing bout Taeyeon
OMG the way you described her eventho lil exaggerating hahahaha but duh still T_T
i want to see taeyeon in real life too

oh my no wonder she STEALS many guys heart hahahahaha and won that title LOL

i can see from many fan acc and fancams seohyun is a follower lol XD she follow wherever her unnies go XD
she's seems scared and shy to everything/everyone aaawww lil maknae so cuuuttteee
Wow Sica Fany others just awesome kekeke i love reading the moment and your spazz lol
Posted Image Posted Image
credit sigs : jamie12190@ssf

SeSgirl SeSgirl
  • Donors
  • 433 posts

Posted 10 May 2009 - 11:32 PM

Last came Jessica... she was the only member that I have yet to see and it was really refreshing to finally see her. Unlike the other girls, she didn't power walk... rather she glided across the hallway. Lol. She smiled, waved to the fans, and even posed for a picture for one of the fans.

i can totally picture her doing that..
it's like that one picture of her back when she went to go buy a book or something..
so damn adorable. this is one of the reason why i loooooooooooove herrrrrr!!!
ahhhhhhh!!! i'm stuck between she is too lazy to power walk or she did it for the fans..lol...

They wanted to go to this Korean restaurant down in the hotel entrance but it was closed. Sooyoung was upset about it and pulled out her cellphone to call someone.

i bet she is calling the person who suggested them to go there...and yell at him/her.....lmao...
i love sooyoung...even though she was inactive with fans and some even say she was unfriendly..
it's so understandable. Someone should have totally bought her some good food. I would have.

No offense to others but your fan account is by far the BEST one. I love all this detail at the hotel, interaction with the girls and stuff..I LOVE IT!
Thank you so much for writing...I can't wait to read the rest...lol...this is like reading a fanfic or something..haha

지금은시카시대
Posted Image
I love my phone as much as Jessica loves her's

Santi9 Santi9
  • Soshified
  • PipPip
  • 134 posts

Posted 10 May 2009 - 11:58 PM

The spazzing: First off all.... riding the escalator at the same time that Taeyeon was riding it was.... AMAJING! Rotfl. Her little smirk/smile while waving totally left me speechless. And homffggggggggd#%@#$#@^@#$@##$$!@#@^@#$ Taeyeon was like a bajillion times prettier in real life. Seriously, if you see her from 2 inches away, you would stop and ask yourself "is she real?" Lol. I am sooo not exaggerating this. (Okay maybe I am... just a little). But HOMFGGG she was so pretty, so skinny, so petite, and so very very bery bery nice. I almost fainted when she waved for me to follow her. I DID NOT expect her to do that, but she lived up to my expectations. ^^ And lord jesus God bruce almighty, her giggle after I told her to have fun today was.... the best moment of my life haha. Her blindingly white skin and porcelain skin was enough to melt any living creature's heart. It was sad to see her gorgeous self leave, but I had to let her go. T_T

LOL its like i'm imagining a fairytale..
you're so lucky. you got to meet the girls plenty of times
quite happy for you that you got to say what you want to say to taengoo..

윤현 탱싴

MichTaeng MichTaeng
  • Soshified
  • PipPipPip
  • 968 posts

Posted 11 May 2009 - 01:25 AM

wow, you're like superb lucky?
you just seems to be @ the hotel the 2 days? LOL.
you manage to get 7autographs of them yo !
& get to sort of lean on TAENGOO !!
i'm so jealous.
but anyway, thanks for the share. (:

♥Right Now, It's Girls' Generation, Girls' Generation forever♥

♥izzian♥ ♥izzian♥
  • Soshified
  • PipPip
  • 396 posts

Posted 11 May 2009 - 03:33 AM

OMG.. you're definitely one of the LUCKIEST s♥ne... thank you so much for sharing your experience... i'm so jealous.. but i'm very happy you had a very fun experience with them.. ;) love to read your moments and spazz too... looking forward on your update.. ^_^

♫Ash♫ ♫Ash♫
  • Soshified
  • Pip
  • 53 posts

Posted 11 May 2009 - 03:50 AM

Awww..Sunny so cute! I can feel her cuteness overload! They are actually nice! Love it! And I could imagine Hyohyeon doing all those actions when they found that the Korean restaurant is closed. And Tiffany....aww...can't wait for your next edit! ^ ^ Thank you for sharing. ^ ^

Posted Image
credits to sharkie for my avi

bibimbap bibimbap
  • Donors
  • 118 posts

Posted 11 May 2009 - 04:01 AM

Were you stalking them? Lol. It must have been great, meeting the girls. Glad you had such a wonderful time. Sooyoung was being a little bit of a diva wasn't she. I'd really like to see those POWER WALKS you mentioned many times, ha.

Ava Bianca Ava Bianca
  • Donors
  • 2778 posts

Posted 11 May 2009 - 04:08 AM

lol omg Vicky you're so lucky!!!! gosh you were able to meet the girls!!!! waaahhhh!!!!!!!!!!!
lol this is probably my favorite part of your story:
The spazzing: First off all.... riding the escalator at the same time that Taeyeon was riding it was.... AMAJING! Rotfl. Her little smirk/smile while waving totally left me speechless. And homffggggggggd#%@#$#@^@#$@##$$!@#@^@#$ Taeyeon was like a bajillion times prettier in real life. Seriously, if you see her from 2 inches away, you would stop and ask yourself "is she real?" Lol. I am sooo not exaggerating this. (Okay maybe I am... just a little). But HOMFGGG she was so pretty, so skinny, so petite, and so very very bery bery nice. I almost fainted when she waved for me to follow her. I DID NOT expect her to do that, but she lived up to my expectations. ^^ And lord jesus God bruce almighty, her giggle after I told her to have fun today was.... the best moment of my life haha. Her blindingly white skin and porcelain skin was enough to melt any living creature's heart. It was sad to see her gorgeous self leave, but I had to let her go. T_T
^^^haha omg im jealous!!! Taeyeon was so kind to let you follow her!:)
Taeyeon jjang!!!

https://twitter.com/#!/avabianca

Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image
♡"I can do it!"~Taeyeon♡

“If you live to be 100, I hope I live to be 100 minus 1 day, so I never have to live without you.”-Winnie the Pooh

.smile! .smile!
  • Donors
  • 1513 posts

Posted 11 May 2009 - 04:35 AM

Vickyyyy You are so lucky ^___________^

omg till now out of those fan accounts i've read yours is the BEST.so detailed.gahh i cant help spazzing by just reading your posts..T_T

And they sound so pretty!Its like i can see them in my imagination by following your descriptions.x] and trust me, all those caps lock "HOLY MOLY FATHER MOTHER" stuff..ROFLL.I totally understand that one needs to use those when talking about seeing Soshi in real life.:lol:

Thanks for the excellent fan account~ will check up later on for another edited version.<33333

edit;;;
i forgot to comment about the Jessica and manager part.LMAOO about what you said,that the manager can push you but not Ms.Jessica Jung.:lmfao:

Posted Image

m4rshmall0w m4rshmall0w
  • Donors
  • 548 posts

Posted 11 May 2009 - 04:40 AM

I love how your fan account is separated into experience and spazz moments, so funny. I think you should add the "my live ood suck widout chu" swf here, some members probably doesn't have any idea what you're talking about. Such a cute fan account, thanks for sharing.
DJ: Where do you see yourself in 10 years?
Hyo: I wouldn't feel embarrassed about being a SNSD member. For me, I think I would feel proud thinking "I was SNSD". These days too I always think, when I have kids, I'll show them my videos proudly and say, "This was your mom! The person with her bangs (lol) waving around prettily, that's your mom!"
C:HJ

Bhraih Bhraih
  • Soshified
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2104 posts

Posted 11 May 2009 - 04:48 AM

Wow~ You're so lucky! :wewt: You didn't just see the girls in person, you also got their autographs. ^_^

Nice experience with the girls~ :thumbsup:

Posted Image

Cr; Chef

�üñdërsçörë+ �üñdërsçörë+
  • Members
  • Pip
  • 27 posts

Posted 11 May 2009 - 04:59 AM

so now i will edit my reply..
first of aLL..!!
you are Lucky to see Taeyeon..!!!
That's wickedly sick..!!
hahaha..!!
gottA be sad because yOu had not gotten tiff's and yoona's auTographs lol..
but i gotta admit it..
i goT jealous with your'e experience..
till now..!!

------------------------------------------------

â? underscoreâ? 

Edited by �üñdërsçörë+, 15 May 2009 - 04:21 AM.

nikiwong nikiwong
  • Donors
  • 423 posts

Posted 11 May 2009 - 07:15 AM

KKKKYYYYYYYYAAAAA~!! OMG OMG OMG!! Taengoo gave you her autograph! You got to ride on an escalator with Taengoo! You got to have a convo with Taengoo! You got to see gorgeous Taengoo up close! You leaned on Taengoo!! And you stepped on my Taengoo's feet!! *aaarrggghhh..you shall pay for that!! just kidding! :D * OMG!! I'd kill to be in your position!! I'm so extremely envious of you!! YOu're so lucky!! :cry1: i want to see Taengoo~!

But i'm happy for you and that you got to meet her and give us a first hand account on how great she is! Taengoo never ceases to amaze me and i love her more and more each day! 3 cheers for Taegang!! Hip hip hooray!!

taesu_ivegotalover_zpsefb4b29a.jpg

"I've got a girl, she's fine. I've got a girl, she's kind.
I've got a girl, pretty girl who has a smile that shines.
I've got a girl, she's fine. I've got a girl, she's kind.
I've got a girl, awesome girl who makes my heart beat everytime.
I've got a girl, she's Mine!" 
-Tae's Su-

Taesu: "tho the days are rough, our faith is strong." Get Taesu fanfics

iloveSNSD iloveSNSD
  • Donors
  • 2299 posts

Posted 11 May 2009 - 10:04 AM

OMMMYYYYGOSHHH~~

so far the longest fan acct. i have read! but i read them all anyways... even ur spazzing!!!!
ahahaha... the best parts were the escalator thing with jessica, taeyeon's engrishhh and chinchin!

and... "Jessica kept walking back and forth between two cars and finally chose the latter car."
haha!!!!!

and finally.....

"Anyway Sooyoung was A LOT happier now, she waved to everyone with one hand... while holding a pizza and munching on it with the other hand. And then one by one the cars left the hotel."

tht was super duper funny! rofl~~~

thnks for sharing!!!! <3

Posted Image
Cr; Mellerz

BeLLisima BeLLisima
  • Soshified
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 5672 posts

Posted 11 May 2009 - 10:06 AM

HAHAHA I LOVE the rest of the fan acc
oh my sooyoung hahaha as long as there's food adn space she will be happy
Taeyeon must be catched at the right moment? NOTED!!! lol
Sica lol OMG can she be any cuter XD hate this hate this lol XD

yah i have the same vibe bout maknae she's seems like a follower lol XD follow wherever her unnies go @_@ and scared to anything hahahaha

Fany with her apologize so cute ^^
sunny hahahaha i bet she is full of happiness and hyo lol power walk XD

hmmmm taehwan there? why i got a feeling he's there for sunye wg lol
Posted Image Posted Image
credit sigs : jamie12190@ssf

Daniel Daniel
  • Soshified
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1353 posts

Posted 11 May 2009 - 10:24 AM

LOLLL vicky this is the best fan account I've read so far^^
Gahhh you just make me love the girls even more, especially sicaaaaaa <3
Like omg that hopping thingy is like #§#=§()#&%$/%&!!! no more ice princess, it's cutieee princesssss <3
And Yuri misspelling your name was jjang rofl... soshi's konglish (minus jeny) is like the cutest thing on earth haha XD
Oh and shikshin ftw rofl...

I'm happy for you vicky!!!^^

twitter.formspring

Posted Image
Tiffany: " Yuri, you're my hero~" ♥

HoM and SHoCH - must-reads for SSF fanfic readers!

d'SoshiLovers d'SoshiLovers
  • Soshified
  • PipPip
  • 214 posts

Posted 11 May 2009 - 10:42 AM

Wow you're sooo lucky! Even if you couldn't get some autographs, at least you got to meet them! T_T
Oh random, but what hotel was this again? ^^; Do they always choose the same hotel?

wow! you're such a lucky person..can meet them in front of you..even can communicate with them..
gahh!! so jealous... :(

Posted Image

"Do you think I'm funny"

~~silence~~

"That's is Sica's effect"

-jessica-

http://twitter.com/#!/SilverenaFin

Keiko1812 Keiko1812
  • Donors
  • 2322 posts

Posted 11 May 2009 - 10:51 AM

Holy #@%#@$$ You are one lucky fan!!! I was in California but I couldn't get into LA until the concert and of course no hotel. Everyone that got to the hotel told me they got their sigs T__T OMG I was spazzing like crazy seeing how pretty the girls were at the concert. Taengoo and Sica duet gave me the chill. I would die to go to the hotel and met them like you. Thanks for the fan account anyway.

Proud to be a S♥ne! I believe in the Power of 9.
2uyhwcg.jpg 6gg7kz.jpg
One_Shots: World of Our Owns | My Favorite Things
On_Going: Back To The Future

Avatar: huan@snsdbaidu; Sig Credit: rawr!sommie.&themiracle13

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Toggle shoutbox Sbox

@  cinderella@y... (09:14:06 PM) company war lol
@  cinderella@y... (09:12:13 PM) what going on in Korea? nowdays
@  Keitaro88 (04:12:17 PM) goood lol
@  Keitaro88 (04:12:11 PM) Pannchoa website appears to be taken down
@  Keitaro88 (03:55:18 PM) nothing