• This topic is locked This topic is locked
302 replies to this topic
kiisumii kiisumii
  • Soshified
  • Pip
  • 93 posts

Posted 31 January 2009 - 10:00 PM

HAPPY BIRTHDAY US! (:

I'm very very very glad taht i'm a part of this forum actually no scrach taht this is a community! i'm very proud at how much we've all grown and acquired so many new memebers. which i'm probably one of them. I actually wish i did join like EARLIER but i dind't know what this was etc... but yes. HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO US!
and many more memories to be made <3 (:

Fanytastic TaeGang GorJess Yurilicious
Posted Image
credits;; crappynco.@soshified&&♥yourgenie@soshified&&Sentress@soshified&&helloworld@soshified

Rhea Rhea
  • Donors
  • 1786 posts

Posted 31 January 2009 - 10:03 PM

First of all, Happy First Birthday Soshified! (:

Although I joined this awesome community about two months after it opened, time sure does fly by fast. I remember how I would always be a lurker and not post anything and just watch from afar, but now that has changed. I have never been this active in any other forum like I am with Soshified. This is a truly amazing forum. So much better than any other forum I am apart of.

Watching the video at the top made me realize that Soshified has been through a lot. Soshified has definitely come a long way, and look at all the accomplishments we have had. The girls' logging in, the endless amount of times of them wearing our gifts, and so much more. I was almost teary watching it too. I am oh so very proud to be sone and apart of this Soshified family. I can honestly go up to anyone not apart of Soshified and be all like "Yeah I'm apart of Soshified, what now son!" Rofl nah I'm just really happy that I am Soshified Sone (:

I thank all of the staff who work in the background to keep Soshified clean and healthy. You guys are one of the reasons why Soshified is what is today. I really appreciate each and every one of you for your hard work. Thanks to the donators who donate to all of the projects and keep the servers running. And of course thanks to all of the members, who keep the discussion always alive about SNSD and who have made this the most active forum. A big thanks to the Soshi Subbers of course! Man without you guys I probably wouldn't have gotten into SNSD this much. You all do so much for subbing all of the videos you have done. And you do it on your own time and will. That's really cool. Soshi Subs is the best subbing team I have ever know. Thanks guys.

And of course without Soshified I would have never met the people who I have met. You guys are made of frigging awesome sauce. You're like family now ~ Haha (:

2009 will definitely be our year and SNSD's year, yo. No doubt. In this next year hopefully Soshified will continue to grow as a family and promote internationally and globally. There will be many more great accomplishments that we will achieve, I'm sure of that. With our members continuing to support Soshified and the girls' continuing to shower us with their love then forever will Soshified will be.

By the way the new layout is totally awesome dude. And I can imagine how the newer layout will be.. even more awesome duh haha.

Thank youuuuu Soshified! I loveeee you ><

- membuh 2678 [:

pauline_snsdlover pauline_snsdlover
  • Soshified
  • PipPip
  • 477 posts

Posted 31 January 2009 - 10:04 PM

happy 1st anniversary soshified! :) this site is truly jjang! even though i just joined last aug. and there were times when i couldn't log in because i was busy, im still very happy to be a member of this.
the whole soshified staff are awesome because you guys are always giving fans the latest news, videos, & pics of our 9 girls. you guys are very hardworking and dedicated in what you do. it's like you guys don't sleep anymore! hehe.
anyway, a big thank you for all that you've done for us fans and i wish soshified will last for many many years to come! :wewt:

congratulations again to soshified for turning 1! :w00t:

Posted Image

Posted Image

BANNERS: snsdsarang, ajae2600

Ghost Ghost
  • Project Leaders
  • 1613 posts

Posted 31 January 2009 - 10:06 PM

Happy Birthday Soshified!
Although I wasn't here from the verrryyyy beginningggg, I love yooou! <3
I hope Soshified continues to grow with love and care. (:
SSF FTW~

지금은 소녀시대 앞으로도 소녀시대 영원히 소녀시대
영원히 너와 꿈꾸고 싶다

cr; cheesinator <3

Adikt Adikt
  • Rookies
  • Pip
  • 13 posts

Posted 31 January 2009 - 10:08 PM

Congratulations on your first year anniversary Soshified!

I'm really amazed how far this site and group has come. Really honored to be registered on this site and be part of it for many more years to come!

butterLiLy butterLiLy
  • Soshified
  • Pip
  • 54 posts

Posted 31 January 2009 - 10:08 PM

Happy First Anniversary Soshified!

Wow! I'm proud to be part of Soshified. Although I can still be considered a newbie, being part of this community is really something. Its awesome to see Sones from all over the globe come together.

I hope Shoshified continue and stay strong til the 2nd anniversary..No perhaps more than that and supports the girls to the end ^_^

gia gia
  • Donors
  • 153 posts

Posted 31 January 2009 - 10:10 PM

HAPPY BURFFDAY SOSHIFIED~ <333

SNSD FIGHTING~~ :D MORE BIRTHDAYS TO COME :3 SARANGHAEYO
SNSD!! :3 I PRAY & HOPE FOR YOUR SUCCESS~~ MUA* MUA*

Posted Image
"Infatuation to love, now you're my
whole entire world." -Epik High;

Karu Karu
  • Donors
  • 230 posts

Posted 31 January 2009 - 10:10 PM

Posted Image

HAPPY 1ST ANNIVERSARY SOSHIFIED

For Soshified, it's been one great year. Sad that I can't say I've been here since the beginning, infact I'm really new to Soshified and as a S♥NE. Already though, this place feels special and I can proudly call myself a S♥NE above all :3 I log onto this site everyday and I've become addicted seriously xD This is the most jjang international forum/site I've seen for ANY idol group ever. It really is the best place for sones all over the world to unite and it's so easy to feel at home after a short while, I never ever felt intimidated or anything even though I'm a newbie.

Congratulations to soshified for making it so far! We're just an international forum site that started off small but look at soshified now~ Look at the impact it's made, I mean, SNSD knows about this site and calls it their precious international site. THAT IS WIN. 8D
As a member, I really want to thank all the staff for their hard work! I admire them all. Especially the forum founders who made this place possible ;; One day, I want to be able to contribute a lot/so much more to soshified just like the amazing staff team we have. SOSHIFIED HWAITING! We are all one with SO NYUH SHI DAE. I'm glad the girls have acknowledged everyones dedication and hard work here ;_; SNSD ♥
I hope many more great years will pass for us all, which of course they will, cause we are awesome like that haha. When I started in this fandom, I literally didn't think my SNSD love would last very long, I mean I was a big VIP back in the day, I still am, but god, who would of thought a girl idol group would beat Big Bang for me. Many people are shocked when they find out my favourite group is SNSD and I'm a straight girl : / I'm glad theres lots of female sones here though : D SNSD is jjang. They will always be number 1 for me.

Sorry for the way too long post that no one will read haha.

yukinOrave yukinOrave
  • Donors
  • 2108 posts

Posted 31 January 2009 - 10:14 PM

HAPPY BIRTHDAY SOSHIFED! ♥

First of all Soshified is just the best out of all best for me. ♥ Without Soshified i don't know the reason why I seat in front of my computer every second of my life, except for SNSD ofcourse.. lol

I'm one of the 100-200 members who never fails to visit this site everyday, I'm kinda proud of that. Uh~ is that the right term? only visit? cause' i thought Soshified is quite like my second home. O_O; I'm always here everyday~ Reading, spazzing, downloading, saving pictures, sometimes talking with people in the sbox, sharing some pictures.. I've NEVER BEEN active on ANY international forum like this. I never felt excited before opening any forum like this.

I think Soshified is not only a forum but it's a big help for Us, s♥nes who can't understand korean language, It really helps us in many ways, such as the News, the interviews(magazines), Taeng's diary translations, UFO replies, Yuri's tossi blog translations(I'm missing this one, hope Yul can post again. ^^) and most importantly the videos(GGTS, FG, School of rock, Radios) I wouldn't understand a single thing if the subbers wouldn't sub it, I couldn't even download anything if the uploaders wouldn't upload it. In short [b] I wouldn't know anything about SNSD if it wasn't for you guys because every show, every news, every UFO reply and every diary/blog translated really helps us know a so much about SNSD.

Taeyeon's sleeping habit, Jessica hates cucumber, Sunny being the gangster one, Tiffany doesn't wash, Hyoyeon's uncomforable vibes, Yuri the nagger, Sooyoung the shikshin, Yoona the strongest and Seohyun the keroro fan. I woudn't know any of that if there's no soshified. Behind SNSD's tears during chinchin, SNSD's laughter on every videos is a fans duty to know and i would be depressed if I as a fan don't know anything about them. =.=

The reason why Soshified is the most active international forum today I think is because of every single member in it and the flavor of soshified are the Forum founder, Administrators, Tech admin, Super moderators, Moderators, Graphics team, Subbers, uploaders, soshified police, Donators.. ^_^ and i'm very thankful to them.

I'm very thankful to Soshified and i can promise that i would still be active until the end. If there's an end. LOL

i love you soshified. ♥

-Yuki
If 9 is all I have, I'm satisfied- - - - being a 소원 is written in my heart

Posted Image
지금은 소녀시대! 앞으로도 소녀시대! 영원히 소녀시대!

Were NOTHING without | 9 Girls 1 Generation9

sergeantsic sergeantsic
  • Soshified
  • PipPip
  • 344 posts

Posted 31 January 2009 - 10:16 PM

happy birthday to soshified<3 oh man my favorite forum! ever~ i love the new look! woooot its so colorful and happy hehe. the video<33 its like the whole history till now~ the quote from soy rofl <3 the new banners up top is so eyecatching haha especially the 1st anniversary banner<3 soshified got some amazing sones<3 especially to all the soshisubbers<3 jjang! forrrreaaal~ >< i love soshified<3 i dont know how many times i click on my bookmark thingy to get updated stuff on our girls seriously it should be my homepage haha.. i feel really bad that i dont post much anymore T___T im a bad person for leeching and stuff rawr. this year i will post more and be more active ^__^ thank you soshified, everyone!! imagine our girls log on today hahahahha i dont think thats gonna happen but imagine *O*

shiraesoo shiraesoo
  • Soshified
  • PipPipPip
  • 568 posts

Posted 31 January 2009 - 10:22 PM

HAPPY BRITHDAY~ i havent been a member for too long. but im glad i am here to witness soshified's first birthday. You're one year old now! It is all those never ending passion and how fast your subs are that made me like snsd so much. thanks for those subs with made me understand those videos and snsd. And to those who keep the forum going so that i could visit ssf so often. and now i cannot even live a day without visiting ssf. And those wonderful and diffeent layout options. those birthday projects and many others. theres too many to list. Happy birhday soshified.

unknowntoyou unknowntoyou
  • Donors
  • 4162 posts

Posted 31 January 2009 - 10:25 PM

Happy Birthday Soshified

It seems like a long time ago when Soshified starts and now look, its our anniversary.
i still remember the day i was really hesitant of joining this forum since im a mem (that time) at ambition but i would like to thank my mind for telling me to join and be an active member here instead. and now look where i am right now. ^^ im really thankful that id be able to witness all those accomplishments, those happy times when snsd members logged in and talked to us for a min and even those sad times.

i would like to thank especially the founder of this forum because we all basically knew the reason why im thanking her. rofl
evn though she's younger than me, Soy's definitely the amazing founder ive knew. without her, there would be no soshified.

and also to the admins, my fellow moderators, police and tech admins and to the graphic mods, you guys are jjang. ^^
and not to mention also our great subbers who never failed us to translate all the news and interviews and especially videos which we enjoy every moment. thank you for working so hard. salute to you guys. ^^

and aslo to users slash members slash you, without you i think this forum would be lifeless. thanks. :)

again, thank you soshified, because somewhat youve become a part of my life coz in here, not only i able to talked with snsd mem but also ive met awesome friends in different countries. ^^

Jarwyl Jarwyl
  • Donors
  • 358 posts

Posted 31 January 2009 - 10:26 PM

HAPPY 1st BIRTHDAY SOSHIFIED!
I'm proud to say that SSF had made me a better S<3NE :D
Thanks for getting me so addicted to SNSD (lol is that a good thing?)
I hope to be able to witness many many many more birthdays to come!

heymister heymister
  • Soshified
  • PipPip
  • 411 posts

Posted 31 January 2009 - 10:26 PM

I love the vid!
Props to whoever made it.
Happy 1st birthday soshified!

Even though I wasn't with you guys in the beginning, I hope that I could be with you till the end.
Soshified jjang!

Avvie: TaeSun Banner:'nhinaa

nonshowbiz nonshowbiz
  • Soshified
  • Pip
  • 75 posts

Posted 31 January 2009 - 10:30 PM

Congratulations to Soshified! never imagined that SOSHI would become bigger and better than "HONEY". May you have Good luck on future projects and who can forget the Subbers? We are very grateful for your hard work!

Jubin Jubin
  • Soshified
  • PipPipPip
  • 950 posts

Posted 31 January 2009 - 10:31 PM

HAPPY 1ST ANNI, SOSHIFIED!
such a wonderful site that supports our girls in every way. from the admins to us people with black names xD we all share one thing in common: our love for Soshi!
this is the first and only fansite that i've ever joined (because truth be told, i never believed in "fansites") but i'm absolutely glad that i registered for this one. :)
i'm sure that i'll be around for the 2nd anni. ^^

Soshified and Soshi fighting!~
JJANG!

P.S. - forever S<33NE! hehe.
P.P.S. - i'm really diggin' the new layout! good job to those who made it!

Edited by Jubin, 31 January 2009 - 10:32 PM.

Credits: Avatar - Miwa_Chan

Keith♥Fany! Keith♥Fany!
  • Donors
  • 350 posts

Posted 31 January 2009 - 10:33 PM

Happy 1st anniversary Soshified!
Althought I'm kind of a new member in Soshified, this has been my most visited website since!
Soshified introduced me to SNSD, the greatest girl group and I've been hooked ever since.
I would like to thank all the hardworking staff, especially all our subbers as without them I wouldn't be able to understand half of what the videos are saying.
I would also like to thank Soy and the other staff for the wonderful job they have done to run Soshified!
Soshified JJANG!

*I wish the girls would visit soshified today as it's its first birthday! hehe

Posted Image

Chocolate Love~

peachgirlxo

lei lei
  • Soshified
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1312 posts

Posted 31 January 2009 - 10:33 PM

HAPPY 1ST BIRTHDAY SOSHIFIED^^

Congratulations Soshified!!!! I'm very very glad that i am member of this forum
and that i was around when Soshified was still small and growing^^

God Bless and More Power!!

Edited by lei, 31 January 2009 - 10:34 PM.

Seek not happiness too greedily, and be not fearful of happiness.

It's so Fluffy i'm gonna die!!

Pandagirl Pandagirl
  • Soshified
  • PipPipPip
  • 538 posts

Posted 31 January 2009 - 10:36 PM

I can't believe it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
OMG's I just can't believe that it's already Soshified's
FIRST Anniversary!

I'm really grateful that I have Soshified!
Because without Soshified I would not be able to catch up
with all the news that's going around about SNSD!

Also thank you very much for the subbed videos!

Even though I stumbled upon Soshified quite late I am
still very appreciative!

Watching Soshified grow into
this big community is really an amazing
experience.

HAPPY 1st ANNIVERSARY SOSHIFIED!!!

Edited by Pandagirl, 31 January 2009 - 10:59 PM.

1DuREA9.png

burstin' through the seams

artwork deviantart tumblr livejournal

leezhezin leezhezin
  • Donors
  • 193 posts

Posted 31 January 2009 - 10:39 PM

HAPPY 1ST ANNIVERSARY SOSHIFIED~

it's been a Great, Superb whole 1 year being a member with Soshified and So Nyuh Shi Dae. The time i knew the Girls is almost about the time i knew Soshified. I got to know Soshified from Soompi then on. And now it's members almost reaching 15,000 after just 1 year just proves its strength as the main international forum for GG.

Congrats to its Proud All Mighty forum founder, Soy, The Invincible Administrators, The Ever-so ever hard working staffs, Super Mods/Mods/Subbers/Graphic Designers/SSF Police/uploaders and all the members who makes up the Soshified Community~ Long Live Soshified^^

♡소원♡

Posted ImagePosted Image

Posted Image

Blinkies by Hyejin@Soshified Malaysia

지금은 소녀시대 . 앞으로도 소녀시대 . 영원히 소녀시대
It's now Girls Generation , Girls Generation for the future . Girls Generation Forever

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Toggle shoutbox Sbox

@  cinderella@y... (09:14:06 PM) company war lol
@  cinderella@y... (09:12:13 PM) what going on in Korea? nowdays
@  Keitaro88 (04:12:17 PM) goood lol
@  Keitaro88 (04:12:11 PM) Pannchoa website appears to be taken down
@  Keitaro88 (03:55:18 PM) nothing