Community Status Updates

Photo

EndymionINEEDhighheelsTOO

if anything... don't read either of those lol. they're so bad. maybe go read my one-shots instead, if you're so inclined. and yeah im sure itll get more difficult in the future but i will acquire the skills to adapt. but um, thanks for the compliments! i'm not all that great though i'd sure like to think so.
Oct 02 2011 02:25 PM
Photo

INEEDhighheelsTOOEndymion

More interested in the former though, heh. I know I shld be reading the awesome work of ur writings more than the pairings, but well, pairings make me more willing to commit and read it, sorta arouse interest? :| Yeah Im sure you've figured out which I ship lol, heh.
Oct 02 2011 02:13 PM
Photo

Ah I see. Well..... wait till you reach ur final year! Muahahaha. Okay, just kidding! haha. Im sure you'd do okay. Im in the middle of the semester now, so it's really the peak period of doing projects and in a few weeks, the due dates. Which is why the sorta-hiatus :(
Btw,I just stalked you, and I realized I have yet to read Amatory Sentiments & Destined! More int...
Oct 02 2011 02:10 PM
Photo

Endymion

people are always curious about pairings and some disregard my work because the pairings aren't apparent yet. well, if you check my ABOUT ME, you'll find all the information you need. lmao people these days.
Oct 02 2011 02:06 PM
  • crazydrift's Photo
    crazydrift
    Yeah, I do agree that it is pretty silly that people will overlook quality writing due to things like that...

Oh well... keep up the good work :D
    Oct 04 2011 01:50 AM
Photo

i am in my 2nd year of college but school just started very recently, so there isn't much work to be done yet other than reading and going to lectures. time management is my specialty, so yeah, it comes very easily to me. and well, i'm a fast writer & i have a lot of the story planned already so its just... generally very easy.
Oct 02 2011 02:02 PM
Photo

Ah yes thanks, you're in college/high sch now? I dont know how you're balancing writing and schoolwork! Either sch is out, or writing(/ideas) really comes easy/enjoyable to you or you're not concentrating in school (lol) or, you;re just damn good in managing ur time!
Oct 02 2011 02:00 PM
Photo

Thank you for taking the time to let me know of your circumstances. I understand balancing time can be difficult. I'll keep you on the PM list no problem.
Oct 02 2011 01:52 PM
Photo

Endymion

hey people stop stalking my profile and say hi! or leave a comment in my fanfic threads.
Sep 30 2011 07:49 PM
Photo

Endymion

no one these days actually appreciates your hard work.
Sep 23 2011 12:53 AM
  • TaEyEoN-AlWaYs's Photo
    TaEyEoN-AlWaYs
    why endy?? i have been waiting for ur update on confession.. but it seems that u removed it?? why??

Sep 23 2011 06:00 AM
  • Endymion's Photo
    Endymion
    if you were on my pm list you should know. i told everyone i stopped writing it because i didnt have the heart to do so anymore. but i do have a new fic called 'princeSS' so check it out if you'd like.
    Sep 23 2011 07:54 AM
  • INEEDhighheelsTOO's Photo
    INEEDhighheelsTOO
    says who? Or rather, no one says huh? haha. I APPRECIATE OKAY. YOU'RE A DAMN GOOD GENIUS WRITER.
    Oct 02 2011 02:02 PM
Photo

CoriEndymion

What matters most is that you'll keep writing stuff in the future you are afterall my favorite author here on Soshified. x]
On I side note for Sin I remember marathoning it till like past the crack of dawn.
So please do keep me on the PM list for ANYTHING you write. I like the little worlds you create with just your words it's inspiring!
Yours truly...
Sep 12 2011 07:00 AM
Photo

Endymionpompomwoop

well i'm glad you've enjoyed it thus far. i don't care about whether you comment. you reading it is enough for me. you can leave me a sentence or an essay of a comment and i'll be delighted.
Sep 11 2011 12:27 AM
Photo

pompomwoopEndymion

Okay, you got me. I lied. I've read about 5-10 chapters of 'Sin' and I feel really bad now for not commenting o_o It's just...since it's already complete, I don't want to comment as I go along because it would be spam-y. I have to say I liked the little number of chapters I read :D
Sep 11 2011 12:12 AM
Photo

Endymionpompomwoop

you make me out to be a fancy person but i assure you i'm nothing of the sort hahaha. in fact you'd laugh if i told you why i used the name Endymion. anyway, hello. i find it funny how you know me as a good author since you're not my reader... did something happen that you decided to leave me a comment? haha i'm only curious.
Sep 10 2011 11:00 PM
Photo

pompomwoopEndymion

Yo. I'm not one of your readers - although I'll probably get onto SIN, which I have heard is Taengsic and is awesome, and I love me some Taengsic - but I just want to ask you if you're a fan of John Keat's poety. Endymion, if I'm not mistaken, is one of his poems/sonnets so...yes. Literature student? If so, cool. I like acquainting with good authors since the FF section lacks so many.
Sep 10 2011 10:02 PM
Photo

LoveTae101Endymion

don't stress yourself I in my opinion thought confession was pretty good..
Im a but sad you won't continue it ..but it happens I understand at least you'll continue writing right ^_^ I hope the best for your writing and do PM me for any ongoing or oneshot you write I don't care what pairing I'm forever your follower ^_^ hwaitaeng!!!!
Sep 10 2011 02:28 PM