Community Status Updates

Photo

SuperSunshinerEndymion

Nothing much. I just did a short update to my TaengSic fic.
Oct 12 2011 03:39 PM
Photo
Photo
Photo

EndymionEisyaaa

thanks. i love you too babe.
Oct 12 2011 07:59 AM
Photo

EisyaaaEndymion

HYE ! IM YOUR BIG FAN . I LOVE YOU :* kthnxbye
Oct 12 2011 07:03 AM
Photo

xXSoNyeoXxEndymion

Thanks for your understanding Oppa<3
By the way,I want to be in your PM List regardless^^
Fighting:D
Oct 11 2011 07:09 PM
Photo

EndymionxXSoNyeoXx

i understand if you're busy. your own life is more important than fanfics anyway~ but once you've settled it and relaxed, just leave a comment and ill add you to the PM list if you want. i don't wanna keep sending you PMs since it'll only inconvenience you. when you're good & ready, it'll be always be there. thanks for letting me know.
Oct 10 2011 03:17 PM
Photo

xXSoNyeoXxEndymion

Oppa!Oppa!Do you remember me>_<
Mianhae!Regarding your new fic 'Princess',I've haven't started to read nor comment because it's exam period now!I'm sorry about that[NOT COMMENTING NOR HAVE I STARTED TO READ:(] but nevertheless,I do not look for pairings in the stories I read so HWAITING!
And sorry for being an inactive reader!
Oct 10 2011 05:55 AM
Photo

☻M.a.☻Endymion

No, what are you talking about!? Don't apologize for that. I rather like the fact that you present Sin 2 since I was saddened by Hyo, Yoona, and Soo's deaths in Sin 1. Although you stopped at Sin 1, the real ending for me would be Sin 3 redemption where Hyo and Soo are martyrs rather than villains and YoonHyun are reunited <3
Oct 06 2011 05:41 PM
Photo

☻M.a.☻Endymion

Omfg. GAH; that sounds f*cking amazing! OMG. Honestly, I'm spazzing here. Damn, I love Hyo and Soo <3 And omg, you weren't planning on killing Yoona or Seohyun were you? And what of Sunny? Her spectre is good? Does anything else happen to Taengsic? How about YulTi? <3 gah, I love you. The whole concept of linking is freakin' awesome.
Oct 06 2011 05:39 PM
Photo

Endymion☻M.a.☻

but like i said, that's all the material i planned out but i lost of the drive to finish it. once again, Confession should've never started so i apologize for even putting the idea into your head in the first place. so, i leave you only with SIN and it will forever stay that way.
Oct 06 2011 08:38 AM
Photo

Endymion☻M.a.☻

after a bunch of crap happens, Yong basically betrays them after feeling rejected by Seo (after Yoona's revival) and Faction&Blue&Shin form an alliance. the 9 girls team up, too. at the end of Redemption (3rd installment after Confession), there's a huge final battle that basically destroys most of Shidae City. Shin cant' be stopped, so Soo&Hyo act as martyrs to win them the entire battle.
Oct 06 2011 08:37 AM
Photo

Endymion☻M.a.☻

also, regarding Hyo&Soo: Hyo goes thru the nightmare to bring back Shinyoung and ends up linking all 3 (Shin, Hyo, Soo) of their lives together as an offering to the adjudicator. after Shin's revival, Soo leaves b/c she cant take it. eventually, Hyo finds out about all the bad things Shin has done and goes after Soo. naturally, their love starts to develop from that point.
Oct 06 2011 08:34 AM
Photo

Endymion☻M.a.☻

a loved one. she's willing to die for yoona at any time, but now, she can't die for yoona because she'll end up killing her too. make sense? sorry but i couldnt possibly write it out for you anymore. there's a lot of context involved & it was never supposed to happen. Confession should've never started so i apologize for even putting the idea into your head in the first place.
Oct 06 2011 08:31 AM
Photo

Endymion☻M.a.☻

seohyun's sacrifice is the death of very few lives (since yoona was mostly pure in her life) & instead of mutilating herself like hyuna, since the adjudicator knows seo will do anything, she made a deal with it to link her life to yoona's. if seo dies, then so does yoona, but the effect doesn't reciprocate (even if yoona dies then seo doesnt). its the result of her selfishness of bringing back
Oct 06 2011 08:30 AM