Community Status Updates

Photo

fizzionxPoooop

Well, good luck on that.. I don't know how to help you with JongKey =( oh! Merry Christmas ~ ^^
Dec 24 2011 09:21 AM
Photo

Poooopfizzionx

Lol, yeah. I had enough of typing FILWMBD. xD I have no experience on writing guy-on-guy whatsoever! Gah, it'll be new for me to write LYLYILY.
Dec 24 2011 02:00 AM
Photo

fizzionxPoooop

Whaattt? that's way too long! It'll be 'KM,BM,TM,SYLM'? LOL, FILWMBD is long enough okay =P Anyway, I don't know any pairings between SHINee's members =/ Let's see how well JongKey turns out to be.. update soon? ^^
Dec 23 2011 08:43 AM
Photo

Poooopfizzionx

Hey, as long as I didn't put, "Kiss Me, Breath Me, Touch Me, Say You Love Me". That's incredibly long, but you know.... Yeah, I surprised myself when I placed JongKey in my fic. I've been taking a liking to Jonghyun and he should have a partner.... JongKey is the only popular guy pairing among SHINee I know.
Dec 22 2011 12:39 AM
Photo

fizzionxPoooop

No worries =) btw, your new fic's title is CHEESY..and I didn't expect JongKey to be in the fic.. Well, it's good that you're trying out new things =D
Dec 21 2011 10:13 PM
Photo

Poooopfizzionx

Ah, okay, thanks! Wow, I realized I turned off everything, LOL. Gosh, it took me fourteen days to realized you replied. =(
Dec 20 2011 09:59 PM
Photo

Poooopesther622

Hey! I noticed that there are not any updates from you quite awhile now. I'm concerned, man. Your account on lj is gone too... from the last time I checked. I hope everything's okay, you know, because no writer disappears without leave and deletes their accounts on other websites. =/
Dec 20 2011 09:52 PM
Photo

fizzionxPoooop

Check your settings.. It has something to do with that I think.. Anyway, I sense that Taeyeon had the urge to peck Fany's cheek =DDD *delusional shipper*
Dec 06 2011 06:55 AM
Photo

Poooopfizzionx

This is weird. The new layout doesn't inform me whether you're posting stuff to me or not. D= But other than that, that TaeNy video literally made me melt inside, LOL. They were so, so, so close!
Dec 05 2011 08:33 PM
Photo
Photo

fizzionxPoooop

School's keeping you busy huh? Nahhh, no worries!! and yes, this new layout is really confusing.. I prefer the old layout =( Anyway, internet is fixed \(o)/
Nov 13 2011 08:34 AM
Photo

Poooopfizzionx

Oh my sweet jeebus. I haven't been on in awhile, and this new layout ssf has confuses me. Sorry for the very, very late reply. Fix your internet! xD
Nov 12 2011 09:01 PM
Photo

fizzionxPoooop

oh yea, lots of Taeny moments! =) I'm so happy! btw, sorry for the late reply.. got no internet connection. Need to file a complain =.=
Oct 30 2011 09:56 PM
Photo

fizzionxPoooop

Have you watched the US fan meeting fancams and interview clip by SSF? It's so awesome!! They'll definitely hold a concert in LA again.. Don't worry dude ^^ and YulSic is pretty much alive these days =)
Oct 28 2011 08:36 AM
Photo

ieezarpiPoooop

yeesh! taeyeon and tarepanda are love <3
Oct 27 2011 08:09 PM