Community Status Updates

Photo

fizzionxPoooop

No wonder! Or else you wouldn't be writing fics now, would you? Hehehe I finally went to watch the girls' concert \o/ awesome awesome awesome ~!
Jul 21 2012 10:12 AM
Photo

Poooopfizzionx

Life has been going swell. I'm on summer vacation, so this gives me more time to laze around and write my fic. =) How's yours?
Jul 19 2012 12:24 PM
Photo

fizzionxPoooop

Your settings hate me =/ how's life.? =D
Jul 19 2012 09:13 AM
Photo

Poooopfizzionx

Why can I never get a notification when you comment?! =( Yes, I'm back! I missed everyone, too, hehe.
Jul 17 2012 06:37 AM
Photo

fizzionxPoooop

YOU'RE BACK!! I MISSED YOU ㅠㅠㅠㅠ
Jul 15 2012 06:30 AM
Photo

fizzionxPoooop

Please discipline your bias.. Look at what she did @1m25s http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uZJBUv5nnUo
Jan 02 2012 05:27 AM
Photo

Poooopfizzionx

I don't know, haha. xD Yup, yup, Yuri and languages shouldn't even be in one sentence. It was January 1st an hour and a half ago. Happy New Year! =) Stay safe!
Jan 01 2012 01:10 AM
Photo

fizzionxPoooop

cha cha bin?! ROFL!! what's that? anyway, Yuri and languages doesn't go well together. can you accept the fact, Kate?? XD and it's already new year over here! well, Happy New Year to you in advance!! Have a great year ahead!
Dec 31 2011 10:38 AM
Photo

Poooopfizzionx

I would have thought she'd be able to speak it clearly, but no. To her, a yacht is a cha cha bin.
Dec 30 2011 03:59 AM
Photo

fizzionxPoooop

HAHAHA!! I know right.. Her engrishh is just LMAO.. I would cringe whenever she tries to speak in other languages XD
Dec 29 2011 09:33 AM
Photo

Poooopfizzionx

Haha, yeah. =D Overall, a great performance. Gosh, I completely laughed my ass off when SNSD was performing Santa Baby because of Yuri. Language isn't exactly her forte....
Dec 28 2011 07:06 PM
Photo

fizzionxPoooop

She IS lazy.. Well, I think she was feeling a bit uncomfortable laying there while singing =/ Maybe because of the microphone thing on her back.. Ooohh, and I like her dress!! Gorgeous~ Her solo was good.. Taeyeon's too =)
Dec 28 2011 08:07 AM
Photo

Poooopfizzionx

Ah, Christmas this year could be better, haha. I didn't really celebrate it with all the usual things. I absolutely love their Christmas performance! Glad to see them dancing to new stuff nowadays. I love Jessica's solo performance. Haha, laying down and singing. Some even joked saying that she was lazy, so she's laying down.
Dec 27 2011 01:44 AM
Photo

fizzionxPoooop

Did you enjoy your Christmas? I was streaming live Christmas performance of the girls =D Fany's solo was awesome!
Dec 27 2011 01:21 AM
Photo

Poooopfizzionx

Haha, it's alright! It'll be a great experience for me. Merry Christmas to you too! =)
Dec 24 2011 09:07 PM