More like, free-for-all! But it's definitely YulSic at the start
Sep 20 2013 06:41 PM
Photo

fizzionxPoooop

Alright! I'll check it out soon :) Yulsic eh? ^^
Sep 20 2013 04:14 AM
Photo

Poooopfizzionx

Oh, yeah. Life is so mean to us humans. I wrote a new fic, by the way, if you haven't noticed. Just thought you might wanna check it out. :)
Sep 18 2013 05:06 PM
Photo

fizzionxPoooop

Everything is better when you're with close friends! Able to do crazy stuff without getting judged :D Well, me too :\ Gotta start sleeping early. Life's tough, sigh...
Sep 18 2013 08:37 AM
Photo

Poooopfizzionx

Oh, yeah, this summer was exceptionally fun aside from the fact I basically hung out with my only two close friends. LOL. Dang, I wish I started school next week! I'm still on that summer sleeping schedule.
Sep 15 2013 10:54 PM
Photo

fizzionxPoooop

Had fun during summer break? :) I'm still on my break. Lectures starting next week. Bummer :|
Sep 15 2013 10:36 PM
Photo

Poooopfizzionx

Oh, yeah. Total writer's blocks. That's why I discontinued three of my stories, sadly. I got back to school almost two weeks ago. :)
Sep 15 2013 10:51 AM
Photo

fizzionxPoooop

Having writer's block eh? Oh well, take it easy :) You'll find it soon enough ^^ Are you having summer break now?
Sep 15 2013 09:20 AM
Photo

Poooopfizzionx

Well... no.... :) Awhs, school is killing me, too. I'm doing okay! I'm trying to find inspiration and stuff, but if I do, it's for other stories. .____.
Sep 15 2013 01:00 AM
Photo

fizzionxPoooop

YOU THOUGHT I WAS DEAD??? :O Close enough :) College is killing meee ㅠㅠㅠㅠ How are you? Life's good?
Sep 14 2013 01:59 AM
Photo

Poooopfizzionx

OMG. OMG, YOU CAME BACK FROM THE DEAD. WHAT THE HECK! WHERE WERE YOU?!
Sep 13 2013 02:24 PM
Photo

fizzionxPoooop

GUESS WHO'S BACK, BACK AGAIN. I AM BACK, TELL A FRIEND.
Sep 13 2013 06:10 AM
Photo

PoooopEvilMuffin

Why do you have to be one of the authors who have disappeared for so long? Where are you, sire? =(
Jul 26 2012 01:47 AM
Photo

fizzionxPoooop

Hey, I'm a procrastinator too >.< and I bet that 90% of teenagers in this world are procrastinators.. It's very normal =D and oh, dancing.? Ooohh xD come on, take the initiative.. Try to do something else for a day at least ^^
Jul 25 2012 10:00 AM
  • Poooop's Photo
    Poooop
    Oh, no. It's impossible. I blast K-Pop in my share of room every time and he always wants to change songs or wants to listen to his own genre. Ugh. But I got happy when he said EXO's Angel is likable.
    Aug 01 2012 10:35 AM
  • fizzionx's Photo
    fizzionx
    Sad =\ EXO's songs are pretty good! Is your brother an r&b type of person? O.o
    Aug 03 2012 08:37 AM
  • Poooop's Photo
    Poooop
    Kind of! He doesn't like mainstream R&B, though. He's more of an Indie person, I guess? Well, he likes artists who aren't that popular, but make really good music.
    Nov 03 2012 03:46 PM
Photo

Poooopfizzionx

My settings do hate you.... LOL. I'm a lazy procrastinator... so I'm losing inspiration randomly. I even told myself that I'll be busy this summer with driving, TKD, learning stuff, and dancing, but all I have been doing is pulling all nighters and reading stuff. OMG! You went to their concert? Wow... I haven't even gone to a concert yet, sadly. I really want to see them now. =(
Jul 25 2012 07:48 AM