Community Status Updates

Photo

~linhchi15~xefinne

downloading torrnets now is out of the question so I'm asking you if you can give me the MU link for these videos? Is it okay? I'll really appriciate it. ^^
If you can, please give me a pm, I'll credit as you tell me. Okay?
Thanks Sakura in advance :)
Jan 05 2010 02:06 AM
Photo

~linhchi15~xefinne

I have to say that you never make me feelp bothered or something like that. I'm happy to help ppl, you know ~!
Yes, most of the videos on Soshified are uploaded in .avi format ~! But performances are often uploaded in TP or TS file for higher resolution ~!
I really want to share with members at Soshified with avi format of Song Festival but downloading torrnets no
Jan 05 2010 02:05 AM
Photo

xefinne~linhchi15~

awhh, its okay. i got it from a friend that has an MU acc. Erm, most of the show that are uploaded on ssf are in avi ryte? i'm only missing out SBS's one but i'll get it tommorrow~ =D
sorry to bother you so much Chi~ *bows*
and congrtas on being an ssf staff! now we're not the same colour~ =( lalal~
Jan 05 2010 01:39 AM
Photo

~linhchi15~xefinne

Hey Sakura!!!! I'm sorry for the late reply .. I forgor about it. I'm sorry.
Hmm.. I was looking for .avi format for MBC/SBS/KBS Song Festival, but all I have are torrent files. It's really hard for me to download them because it seems nobody seeds :( It's frozen at all T_T
Have you had .avi format on your comp?
Jan 04 2010 05:07 AM
Photo

xefinne~linhchi15~

hey! i think you can just ignore me request~ sorry about that. i kinda got my friend to download it for me through torrent. so sorry for the trouble Chi~ *bows* sigh..
Jan 03 2010 08:54 PM
Photo

GiiRaFFexefinne

happy almost new year! and happy belated christmas, my christmas seemed not so like christmas. but its all good. are you a moderator? i would be one but idk if soshified would accept me. rain is depressing yes. but snow not all at i love snow. as a matter of fact we randomly got like 3 inches two days ago. it was blissful!
Dec 30 2009 11:05 PM
Photo

dangpearlxefinne

Oh I see that's good to hear! Heading to college should be fun (; Well yeah it is, I played the violin before lols. Oh did you get tickets to go watch it?! I'm so envious of the people that actually went ! I watch fancams and I'm beyond envious ! Merry christmas to you too :D
Dec 25 2009 11:04 AM
Photo

xefinnedangpearl

Lol, so many people are having their breaks now~
i'm gettin into college soon. God! i wanna play more! xD
jay's skills are wicked!
and yes, piano is easier... if you look it at a certain prespective xD
i'm actually wasting myself during breaks.
SNSD's concert! i have to attend it! xD
oh! and Merry Christmas~ =D
Dec 24 2009 12:17 AM
Photo

xefinneGiiRaFFe

dude, i wont die that fast! i got too many thing to accomplish! lik attend one of SNSD's concerts! reading the fan accounts just killed me! xD and yes! i'm finally done with school~ wee~ gonna get into college by Jan~
mods are like he teachers in schools. they organize and help ppl~
and rain depresses you? Lol, then what about snow?
oh! Merry Christmas~ =D
Dec 24 2009 12:14 AM
Photo

dangpearlxefinne

oh it's okay ! sorry for replying kind of late too i've been so busy but i have winterbreak now :D If i had jay's skill i will be happy lol but i dont ! Well at our school it's free college classes for guitar so i really learn it for credits , but i'm not that good D: but im actually done with those classses. i think piano is easier actually in some extent. but how's break ?
Dec 19 2009 11:43 AM
Photo

GiiRaFFexefinne

dude i thought you might have died.. lol its alright i been on break since last thursday, are you finally done with school? Moderator Moderator.. what do they do? oh you get alot of rain!? xo I HATE THE RAIN it depresses me. but we gettin alot of rain as of now..
Dec 16 2009 09:48 PM
Photo

xefinneGiiRaFFe

dude! sorry for the late reply. my hands were tied down.
being tall has its pros and cons. it aint easy~
5++ post is nothing man! i just post in stuff that i like.
you interested in being a mod? xD
and malaysia aint a snowing country, how about a raining one? xD it rains everyday! sigh.
Dec 16 2009 02:36 AM
Photo

xefinnedangpearl

hey! sorry for the late reply, been having my hands tied down.
yea, jay is pretty cool with his piano playing. i can never achieve that ><
hey! you're learning the guitar through classes? youtube and my friend is my only teacher xD lol! but i barely play now, maybe piano is easier =X
Dec 16 2009 02:32 AM
Photo

xefinneFire-prince

woot! congrats! finally became Sica's opposite huh xD
Dec 10 2009 02:44 AM
Photo

GiiRaFFexefinne

i couldnt touch my toes either.. remember were tall so its hard! but i can touch my toes pretty easy now. one more final tomorrow, and im done! its actually not even a final its a presentation. thanks! you have 485, thats so much! compared to meee!! you got snow over there? i wonder if it will snow here.
Dec 08 2009 08:37 PM