Community Status Updates

Photo

Zozo=xxefinne

Eh so hard to contact you through online la ><.. go log on ebuddy or smth
Dec 08 2009 12:34 AM
Photo

dangpearlxefinne

lols a fail asian ? he really has a lot of talent with the piano ! oh snaps the piano battle was crazy awesome ahah ! lols i don't even have the time right now lols too caught up with school work D:< lols basketball = rugby ? lols very violent and scary haha. i would like to learn the piano but right now im doing guitar .
Dec 07 2009 10:37 PM
Photo

xefinneGiiRaFFe

well, that's life isn't it? sigh.
dude, the word yoga doesn't goes with Ivan. Gamer goes with Ivan xD lalala~
I'll give it a try, i barely can even touch my toes! Lol!
yes! my final paper today! woot!
oh! and congrats on hitting your 50th post~ =D
Dec 07 2009 02:27 PM
Photo

xefinneFire-prince

hoho you are in trouble buddy! =3
Dec 07 2009 05:33 AM
Photo

GiiRaFFexefinne

Oh yeah that story is not recent, i remember hearing about that in my youth and law class. and yeah that lady totally got mcd for that and it was her fault no doubt. thats crazy though! you could totally do yoga, anyone can do it and its healthy for you! basically 2 finals this coming week cant wait to finish!!
Dec 06 2009 02:07 PM
Photo

xefinnedangpearl

the piano is very easy to learn! but it takes lots and lots determination and discipline to practice. check out this site, i think its not a bad one to learn or follow the tutorials she has~
smrr00.blogspot.com
i play basketball like rugby? Lol, we always end up playing dirty at the end. like pulling people's pants and stuff shh~~ xD
Dec 06 2009 07:07 AM
Photo

xefinnedangpearl

of course i know jay chou! what type of asian would i be if i dont know him? Lol, his songs are great on the piano and the best part, he plays it on the most basic keys and it sounds great! like the songs he plays in his movie, secret. now lets not talk about the piano battle, that is different coz its classical xD he is amajing! xD heard me mastered piano when he was very young~ =X
Dec 06 2009 07:03 AM
Photo

xefinneGiiRaFFe

that is why now MCD writes everything down on their cups and food boxes.
their coffee cups they emphasize its 'hot'. fat people these days are starting to have dignity despite being overweight >< i'm speechless.. no comments! xS
Dec 06 2009 06:59 AM
Photo

xefinneGiiRaFFe

and dude, the world is mad. earlier in the years MCD got sued for a pathetic reason as well!
this lady bought coffee and she stupidly drank it without even letting it cool. obviously she got burned and she sued MCD for not telling her the drink is hot. now is that fair? MCD couldn't even do anything! ><
Dec 06 2009 06:55 AM
Photo

xefinneGiiRaFFe

hey! sorry for the late reply~ was busy the past few days. only 1 more paper then i'm home free! xD and your bro is playing LFD42? how is your ver? i'l despise it if they censored mine ><
dude, there are a lot of great dramas out there but i dont have the time! sigh, and i can never do yoga! ><
Dec 06 2009 06:51 AM
Photo

dangpearlxefinne

lols yes badminton is really fun :D haha well because basketball is easy. It's very fun too !:D haha, yeah but then when they come and attack you for the ball it's not that fun but yeah badminton is funn :D
Dec 05 2009 04:52 PM
Photo

dangpearlxefinne

that interesting; yes i'm a december child lols . I have 2 very close friends that have the same birthday and year as me too which is creepy and cool at the same time? lols . Oh i'm sure more will read. lols i really want to learn korean though ! Wow you can play a lot of songs i cant at all lols. i want to learn the piano. you listen to jay chou ?
Dec 05 2009 04:51 PM
Photo

xefinneAnjel

woah! so many 'complete' fics~ o_O
kekeke, just dropping by to say i enjoy reading your fics! especially Falling For~ woot! =D
Dec 05 2009 05:13 AM
Photo

xefinneAnjel

woah! so many 'complete' fics~ o_O
kekeke, just dropping by to say i enjoy reading your fics! especially Falling For~ woot! =D
Dec 05 2009 05:12 AM
Photo

GiiRaFFexefinne

irl sued nintendo for the wii fit game cuz it supposedly told her she was fat.. crazy right?
Dec 03 2009 11:23 PM