Community Status Updates

Photo

GiiRaFFexefinne

nah i was fine, i was in my After School phase up until SNSD's comeback finally! yeah the video is really quick you know, but i didnt have that had a time catching yuri. she looks so hawttt! and tiffany to. :) you should watch the video 9 times and concentrate on one girl each time lol
Jan 30 2010 09:26 PM
Photo

dangpearlxefinne

haha i agree with you about that but i'm pretty absorb with the new songs i can't wait for the like the comeback stage ! it will be so awesome (; LOL i am truely in love with their music right now non stop playing for me lol. thanks for the encouragement ! I hope you keep doing well in college ! FIGHTING on the exams and all (: how's college anyways ?
Jan 28 2010 08:46 PM
Photo

Dorky♥Love xefinne

Lol u will soon! vacation is comin soon! Lucky u~! Math i s hard for me...i had to do a re-test on operations in sientific notation.... O_o
Jan 28 2010 08:32 PM
Photo

xefinneGiiRaFFe

awhh~ you must feel lonely~ xD lalal~
i too have been inactive, just kept downloading soshi subs goodies~ but i leave comments for their hard work! thats the least i can do~
and i wanna complain! the MV is too fast! i only have a pair of eyes! how'd you expect me to watch all 9 girls! xD alalal~
Jan 28 2010 07:36 PM
Photo

xefinnedangpearl

ohyah! good luck for your finals! =D
i know you can get that A! Hwaiting! =D
Jan 28 2010 07:32 PM
Photo

xefinnedangpearl

what i think about it!? i love it! but its gonna take some time for me to absorb their new concept coz i'm still in a genie mode~ xD
gosh! everything just moves so fast! i only have a pair of eyes you know! i cant catcth all 9 girls actions! xD
Jan 28 2010 07:31 PM
Photo

xefinneDorky♥Love

yea, i'll be running around at times~ but i'll live through it! =D
and i'm sorry about your maths~ aint much of a math fan?
i'm kinda good at it! =P lalal~
woot! cant wait for sat!
Oh! Oh! Oh!
Jan 28 2010 07:29 PM
Photo

GiiRaFFexefinne

Lol its cool dude, i dont really chit chat on this anymore, all i've been doing is waiting and watching the videos that come out like Invincible Youth. lol So busy with school and stuff. but thanks for checkin up yo. and the MV is out for Oh! i just watched it! but i know LIVE perf im waiting too!
Jan 27 2010 10:52 PM
Photo

dangpearlxefinne

oh it's okay! I hope your doing well at college (; Nothing much has been going up with me I just have been trying to raise my grade to an A from a B. Finals are also coming for me so i will have to studyy! ah ah ah ah mani mani hae <3. i'm so addicted ! anyways what you think about the new video ?
Jan 27 2010 06:51 PM
Photo

Dorky♥Love xefinne

Ah, lol i can imagine you running around the campus *giggle* but poor u :(
Ive been good, but bad in math. i got a C....T-T
Yay~! I cant wait too! :D
Jan 27 2010 06:47 PM
Photo

xefinneGiiRaFFe

bro, did i reply you anything? sigh, i fail~ been so busy after starting college~ tyhe only thing i'm looking forward to is my breaks and SNSD's comeback! woot! xD
Jan 27 2010 06:47 PM
Photo

xefinnedangpearl

hey! really sorry for replying late~ eveyrthings been hectic ever since i started college~ i'm so tired~ xD
so how've you been? =D
Oh! Oh! Oh! Oh! xD
Jan 27 2010 06:46 PM
Photo

xefinneDorky♥Love

hey, sorry for the late reply~ everythings been really hectic! sigh~ college life is so tiring~ so how are you? =D
snsd's comeback in just a few days! cant wait! *jumps up and down*
Jan 27 2010 06:42 PM
Photo

Dorky♥Love xefinne

Congrats~! Ur entering college *claps* Best of luck! :)
Jan 10 2010 07:09 PM
Photo

~linhchi15~xefinne

I'll upload the videos to my own account, no hotlink, you know :P
Jan 05 2010 02:06 AM