Community Status Updates

Photo

GiiRaFFexefinne

Oh a taego fan aye? i like her too, she is the only one i can find the most acceptance to with the POOF hair. show show show is kinda slow for me. Oh! really brightens and energizes me. lol i still need to explore what other songs they have. any suggestions?
Feb 03 2010 10:27 PM
Photo

Dorky♥Love xefinne

Yeah it really is~! I got 2 wrng though, :D
& thanks! Keke totally, the girls are truely flawless! Ah, u ordered it?? Lucky! I have to wait till the store i go to has it :)
Feb 02 2010 07:57 PM
Photo

dangpearlxefinne

yeah their hair is really <3. this year will be definitely another of SNSD's year. I agree with you I totally don't want the girls to be tired or stressed out because they have been so active. I really want the girls to stick together as 9 and be healthy together ! oh really ? that's cool i'm in love with the album mostly the ballads <3. You can really hear the girls'
Feb 02 2010 06:06 PM
Photo

xefinnedangpearl

Lol, nah its okay~
and yes! they look great with their pony tails! gyah~ xD
2010 is seriously SNSD's year man. with so many things going on, i'm kinda worried about their health~ sigh~
and i'm still waiting for me album~ around the 10th then i'll get it~ T-T so Oh! is my current~ =D
Feb 02 2010 05:25 PM
Photo

dangpearlxefinne

btw have you heard their album yet ? if you have what are you favorite songs ?
Feb 01 2010 10:52 PM
Photo

dangpearlxefinne

yeah it does, but i guess over the time you naturally can just get with the new trend they are trying to pull together. oh i don't think i heard of that yet but i hope you do well ! haha i agree with you but i really like their hair in the pony tail they look really <3.
Feb 01 2010 10:52 PM
Photo

xefinneGiiRaFFe

damn! i've been Taeng biased for so loong~ argh! i cant stand it! xD and Yuri always looks great. Like Hara said, she's PERFECT! xD show show show takes time coz its new but i'm kinda hooked already! =D
and yes! OH! is <3~
Feb 01 2010 09:54 PM
Photo

xefinnedangpearl

well it takes time to get use to stuff~ i actually was use to their Gee concept but it worked out fine~ xD
erm, i'm not so sure if you heard about my college before but i'm doing Cambridge A Levels (CAL) in Taylor's College~
its so stressful! xD
their hair is so frizzy~ ~ xD
Feb 01 2010 09:52 PM
Photo

xefinneDorky♥Love

woah! isn't that like easy? xD lalal~ well practice makes perfect so i know you can do it! =D
like our girls, they are flawless because of their endless practice! xD
i cant wait for my album to come! xD
Feb 01 2010 09:49 PM
Photo

GiiRaFFexefinne

lol it is a challenge, but Yuri and Tiffany really stand out to me! must be because Yuri always seems to stay consistant with her hair style. her hair rarely changes and tiffany.. idk why i always liked tiffany but i GOTS THE HOTS FOR HER in this video lol. i wonder if the dark side is the concept for show show show.. to be honest i dont really like that song.. but Oh! is <3
Feb 01 2010 04:48 PM
Photo

dangpearlxefinne

yes it was pretty flawless <3. I really love their performance for both songs and yes I agree with you the hair is a bit frizzy and i'm kind of not used to it. oh that's good i hope you can finish it all the time. which college do you go to if you dont mind me asking ?
Jan 31 2010 08:50 PM
Photo

Dorky♥Love xefinne

ah, well i have to stop daydreaming keke :)
We are learning how to do division/multiplication equations with decimals for tom i think hehe but u never know^^
Jan 31 2010 05:13 PM
Photo

xefinneGiiRaFFe

dude that is a great idea! but i sometimes get greedy and look at others xD we're talking about SNSD here, how can i keep my attention at one! xD lol! all of them looks hot to me! woot! i predict there would be another MV where Dark SNSD would appear~ xD
Jan 31 2010 04:59 PM
Photo

xefinnedangpearl

so! what do you think of their perf!? flawless isn't it? woot! xD but their hairl was a lil too frizzy and that blacjkout felt like FOREVER! xD lol!
and thanks for your encouragement too~ =D
i'm fine at cllege, just loads of assignments to do~ =(
Jan 31 2010 04:56 PM
Photo

xefinneDorky♥Love

math is all about practice. once you understand the concept then you'll be flying through it! =D
i stink at match too last time.
aniwayz, what topic are you learning now? i know it might be different but who knows ryte maybe i cn help? xD
Jan 31 2010 04:54 PM