Community Status Updates

Photo

SnowFoxFany

hey noona, how are you doing lately? hope you're doing great, times really flies doesn't it? it
Dec 13 2011 08:25 AM
  • SnowFox's Photo
    SnowFox
    's almost february again and i'm feeling so excited about it, why? i'll tell you next year hehehe
    Dec 13 2011 08:26 AM
Photo

SnowFoxFany

noona, a lot of people are very satisfied with your performance and so does my friends who went there, like how i predicted it, my friends were quite passive at the concert, they just hold up their lightstick but didn't screamed at all, they probably didn't knew the fanchants, even if i didn't went there on their behalf i thank you, there's always next time, i'll definitely meet you in the future, so wait for me
Dec 11 2011 08:14 AM
Photo

SnowFoxFany

noona, i see that the concert is very successful, yesterday they say you mention indonesian sones, how do you know my friends were from indonesia? they must've acted very funny when you say that hahaha, i'm really grateful that you remember us, the concert must be over by now, so sleep well!
Dec 10 2011 08:48 AM
Photo

SnowFox

I'm very confused
Dec 09 2011 12:31 AM
Photo

SnowFoxFany

hello noona, it has been a while, i'm back... well sooner than expected and tonight is your singapore concert, man i'm so jealous of my friends who're going to watch, those tickets sure are expensive, it would take me 5 months without buying anything to get that much money, at least i asked them to get your autograph if you like accidentally meet them somewhere, but i bet they would forgot about it and start acting funny if you meet them hahaha, still i hope you give all of those...
Dec 08 2011 08:24 PM
  • SnowFox's Photo
    SnowFox
    sones the time of their lifes:)
    Dec 08 2011 08:25 PM
Photo

SnowFoxFany

noona, i see that you've arrived at singapore and you're staying at marina bay sands, it's a really nice hotel, try going to the top floor at night it's beautiful, but the thing is that i was there this year too, what a bad timing, but the good thing is that my copy of the boys finally arrived! the sad thing is that i didn't get your photocard but still, i got hyoyeon-noona's card, she looks pretty, more than 10 people i know bought it but none of them got your pho...
Nov 28 2011 06:43 AM
  • SnowFox's Photo
    SnowFox
    tocard, that's really something! oh yeah, this is my last post for this week and maybe the first half of next week, but i'm still gonna be here hehehe, you can't get rid of me that easily, so... see ya!
    Nov 28 2011 06:46 AM
Photo

SnowFoxFany

noona! the pictures from letters from the heart were just... just... wow! you were so... emm... sorry, i don't know how to express it in words! anyway, from those pictures, can i assume that you've conquered your fear of babies? sorry, everytime i see those pictures i felt like crying, i don't know why, you really look like a mother, i never thought that i would see that kind of picture so soon, you've change a lot, i'm so proud:)
Nov 25 2011 06:46 AM
  • SnowFox's Photo
    SnowFox
    by the way, congrats on your 5th win on music bank, i was so worried that you wouldn't win, you're up against wonder girls and the last score was really close, but still, congratulations!
    Nov 25 2011 06:49 AM
Photo

SnowFox

Steph... I'm sorry, I don't think I'll make it, the pain is too much for me to bear, I might break before i got the chance to meet you, please... give me a sign to keep fighting!
Nov 24 2011 06:35 AM
Photo

SnowFoxFany

noona, i watched music bank today and you guys won again congrats! it's a shame that your goodbye stage is so early, anyway the singapore concert are only a couple weeks away, man i wish i could go but you know it's hard having no money unlike my friends who are going, i envy them a lot, they only knew you for a couple months and they're about to meet you, but still i hope you'll meet them there even though they would show off back in school and ruin about a week of my lif...
Nov 18 2011 08:02 AM
  • SnowFox's Photo
    SnowFox
    e, i really want to get a job quickly, lol
    Nov 18 2011 08:02 AM
Photo

SnowFoxFany

hey noona, how are you doing lately? it must be hard to be frequently flying, anyway it's already november time really flies when you're having such a good time, before i know it it'll be february again, i really hope something special happens again next year like this year, eat a lot and take care!
Nov 16 2011 08:02 AM
  • SnowFox's Photo
    SnowFox
    oh yeah, i'm currently learning something new from my friend even though i'm still at the basic it's really fun, i just hope that i can enter a competition when i'm better, i'll make you proud!
    Nov 16 2011 08:04 AM
Photo

SnowFoxFany

noona, during the kpop festival i heard there's an accident with the firework, it's so touching that you girls are so close to each other, why can't i have friends like you guys? hahaha, anyways i'm voting everyday so you guys can win some awards at mnet mama but it's not going so well, 2ne1-noonas have a lot of fans, everyday the difference in numbers keeps increasing, but don't worry i won't lose hope!
Nov 13 2011 08:33 AM
Photo

SnowFoxFany

noona, how's sydney? i went there last year, it's really nice, it's too bad i'm not there anymore but some of my families are still there, i envy them a lot and they're not even sones, but well, since i'm gonna watch your concert live in korea someday i'm not that jealous hehehe, see you in about 10 year!XD
Nov 12 2011 09:05 AM
Photo

SnowFoxFany

noona, i've just got something from my friends today, i'm really happy seeing it, i hope it's real, my album takes a long time, i'm still waiting for my friend to give me any news about it, maybe it already arrived at his house but he's not at home for a couple of days, by the way, good to see you back in korea even though you might have another schedules right after you came back, just take it easy:)
Nov 09 2011 07:21 AM
Photo

SnowFoxFany

noona, i've been working on a model project for school, it was really hard for me who has an unusual illness to do this kind of project, but beside that my day was almost perfect, it was so relaxing, if i didn't have to do that project, i would be so relax that i would be perfect for bruno mars's 3rd MV for lazy song, it's to bad i miss today's performance, but i'll watch it somehow, i hope you have a better day than i did today and i hope you still have some time to g...
Nov 06 2011 08:29 AM
  • SnowFox's Photo
    SnowFox
    o to church, hahaha, see ya!
    Nov 06 2011 08:31 AM
Photo

SnowFoxFany

noona, i'm totally broke right now, cause i bought the album and a lot of other merchandise, but it's worth it, in my school a lot of my friends bought the album but no one has gotten you photocard yet, it seems you're really rare, at least there are still some of my friends who's still waiting for the album like me, i hope i get your photocard when it comes, i'm gonna watch inkigayo tomorrow, good night!
Nov 05 2011 09:04 AM