Community Status Updates

Photo

SnowFoxYu Ri

happy new year noona! i'm a bit sad cause you're sick, i hope you get better soon, eat a lot, take much rest, and don't get sick again!
Jan 02 2012 02:10 AM
Photo

SnowFoxYoon A

happy new year noona! i hope you'll stay healthy, take lots of rest, and get more drama offers, take care of the other members!
Jan 02 2012 02:08 AM
Photo

SnowFoxTae Yeon

happy new year noona! i just hope you would stay healthy and be a better leader, take care of the other member and fany-noona!
Jan 02 2012 02:07 AM
Photo

SnowFoxSunny

happy new year noona! i hope you would stay healthy, cute and energetic! take care of the other members!
Jan 02 2012 02:06 AM
Photo

SnowFoxSoo Young

happy new year noona! it has been quite a while since i'm here, i hope you could stay healthy, energetic, and don't get into any accident like last time again, if you have problem reading this just ask fany-noona or sica-noona:)
Jan 02 2012 02:05 AM
Photo

SnowFoxSeo Hyun

happy new year noona! i hope you stay healthy, be more successful, and take good care of your sisters!
Jan 02 2012 02:01 AM
Photo

SnowFoxJessica

happy new year noona! i know it's quite late but it's better late than never, take good care of your health, eat a lot, do your best, take care of the other members!
Jan 02 2012 01:57 AM
Photo

SnowFoxHyo Yeon

happy new year noona! keep up the good work, stay healthy, take much rest, and take good care of the other members!
Jan 02 2012 01:55 AM
Photo

SnowFoxFany

happy new year noona! this year i hope you'll get more vacation, be healthier, more successful, and happier, i hope i could be a better guy this year and make you happy, i'm sorry if i did something unintentionally wrong to you, really... i'm truly sorry, this year has been really special to me and it's all thanks to you and the girls, thank you for being a part of my life, thank you for everything! just do your best, reach for the top cause me and everyone else here w...
Dec 31 2011 07:00 AM
  • SnowFox's Photo
    SnowFox
    ill take care of the rest, girls' generation fighting!
    Dec 31 2011 07:00 AM
Photo

SnowFoxFany

noona, great performance today! the boys dance break was cool, how could someone looks so different on and off stage? and your flute performance was very nice, it has been a while since i heard the sound of a flute, watching the orchestra suddenly gave me the urge to start playing an instrument again, i want to learn the piano but it's really hard for me to buy one, it would took me more than 5 years without buying anything to buy a second-hand one hahaha, so i think i'll just pla...
Dec 29 2011 07:52 AM
  • SnowFox's Photo
    SnowFox
    y the guitar again, by the way congrats on winning the best MC award! it's almost 1 in the morning so sleep tight:)
    Dec 29 2011 07:56 AM
Photo

SnowFoxFany

noona, i've just saw the kiss scene, jungmo-hyung was so funny, he skip a bit when you kissed him, if it were me i would be doing a backflip, new year is coming, i can't believe it's already new year again, it felt like it has only been 3 months after i knew you, well you know what they say "time flies when you're having fun", so excited about your flute performance, practice well, but don't over do it!
Dec 28 2011 10:00 AM
Photo

SnowFoxFany

noona! did you have fun yesterday? it feels just like another day to me, i heard a rumor that you'll playing the flute in the sbs gayo daejun with other sm artists, the last time the first and last show i saw you playing the flute was in that music chart show with kim hyesung-hyung, it has been 3 years, i really want to see you playing the flute again!
Dec 26 2011 07:51 AM
Photo

SnowFoxFany

merry christmas noona! this time it's from diamond bar, california, someday i would like to go there, it seems there are a lot of koreans there, don't know if this brings back memories but, go brahma! heheheXD
Dec 25 2011 12:00 AM
Photo

SnowFoxYu Ri

merry christmas noona!
Dec 24 2011 07:04 AM
Photo

SnowFoxYoon A

merry christmas noona!
Dec 24 2011 07:03 AM