Community Status Updates

Photo

doe-eyedblackpearldiba

unnie, you must compose a new message, but i think the sender must have at least 10 posts to send a mass PM... glad to help unnie..^^
Oct 02 2010 10:45 PM
Photo

dibadoe-eyedblackpearl

Olaa Tinay, could you help a new writer about the PM list. idk how explain to him, most of the time i was "add me to your PM list" that's the only thing i know about PM list though. haha.
Oct 02 2010 04:56 AM
Photo

sicangstdoe-eyedblackpearl

the preview is already out, friend :)
Oct 01 2010 03:35 AM
Photo

dibadoe-eyedblackpearl

They didn't know each other? This is interesting!! Spoil me more, i don't mind. haha
Sep 30 2010 09:56 PM
Photo

doe-eyedblackpearlsicangst

Omo.. you're so cool!! You're 12 and you're already writing fics!! haha!! I'm really anticipating your update..^^
Sep 30 2010 05:26 AM
Photo

sicangstdoe-eyedblackpearl

yep. I'm just 12, 8D. Yes, I haven't posted anything yet. But the Preview/Teaser is up in the works! Sure, I'd PM you if it's out. :)
Sep 30 2010 04:50 AM
Photo

doe-eyedblackpearldiba

They don't really know each other yet..^^ hahaha... I don't want to be a spoiler unnie! kekeke.. but don't worry,.. she'll appear..^^
Sep 29 2010 06:04 AM
Photo

dibadoe-eyedblackpearl

His character being dumb is entertaining! i keep imitating how he speak at home. haha >>>> You hv update ur fanfic!! Can't wait till Yoona appear! Does Yuri already know Yoona or Yoona havent met JetiYul? Can't help myself for asking you. hehe
Sep 28 2010 03:56 PM
Photo

doe-eyedblackpearldiba

kekeke.. Patrick? that is actually my lil bro's name.. haha.. he loves that starfish, though he's kinda dumb, he's a really good friend! haha!!
Sep 28 2010 06:27 AM
Photo

Hi-5! haha!! Omo, you're 12?? And you write fics right?? i actually saw Breakfast at Tiffany's, but nothing's there, so i don't know what to comment.. well, if you continued it, please tell me!! THANKS!! HAHAHA!!
Sep 28 2010 06:26 AM
Photo
Photo

dibadoe-eyedblackpearl

ahahahaha, perverted kids! ShinChan never fails to make me laugh. Although her sister is a baby, she also hv her own perv sides, haha
Gotta love that cartoon :P Plus i watch spongebob because of patrick, muahaha
Sep 25 2010 03:23 AM
Photo

doe-eyedblackpearldiba

Gosh.. ShinChan? hahaha! The perverted kid! keke.. I really love watching that series too!! hahaha!! Spongebob is really cool, they're a bunch of dorks.. hahaha!!
Sep 24 2010 10:57 PM
Photo

Omo!! Yes I am! JeTi FTW!!^^
Sep 24 2010 10:56 PM
Photo

dibadoe-eyedblackpearl

Give me 5,Tinay!! I can't even decide which report i should do first, then i ended up reading a fic update. haha omo Tinay, u watch Spongebob! Spongebob laugh can make u laugh even harder without watching the whole stories! For me ShinChan is the best. haha
Sep 24 2010 10:50 PM