Community Status Updates

Photo

dibadoe-eyedblackpearl

What? You got sick too? Same with me here. My throat isn't cooperating :( My sembreak? My final papers is on 15/11 after that...FREEDOM!! i want to sleep the whole day. hahaha. ive been lacking of sleep these days. My mom even scold me for not sleeping the other day O.0
Oct 18 2010 07:11 AM
Photo

doe-eyedblackpearldiba

hahaha!! Unnie, i'm just really busy with school.. i also got sick these past few days.. T___T I dunno, everything really stressed me out!! why unnie, when's your sembreak? I really am looking forward to be stress free this vacation...^^
Oct 18 2010 01:56 AM
Photo

dibadoe-eyedblackpearl

ive added you :) Miss you too, Tinay. I love soshifying with you!! Where hv you been lately T.T . I miss talking to you <3 <3 So, you will start your sem break after 2morrow? How i envy you! Sob3
Oct 17 2010 07:02 AM
Photo

doe-eyedblackpearldiba

yes unnie..^_^ it's chris.eiram....^^ how bout you? omo! unnie, miss you so much!! i really miss Soshified..T__T too busy with everything! Fortunatley, tomorrow's the last day of 1st sem!! hahaha!!
Oct 17 2010 05:21 AM
Photo

dibadoe-eyedblackpearl

Tinay, do u hv skype?
Oct 16 2010 09:42 PM
Photo

dibadoe-eyedblackpearl

Tinay, at least you still on the top 10. Mine were 10 from bottom! haha
Its good that you hv a friend while running. My friend left me bcos im too slow~ :(
Oct 11 2010 07:11 AM
Photo

doe-eyedblackpearldiba

LOL, i'm not even at the top 5 unnie.. hahaha.. I thought i was going to have an asthma attack.. it's soo tiring! thank god my friends were there so i really enjoyed it... hehehe,..
Oct 11 2010 04:52 AM
Photo

dibadoe-eyedblackpearl

10/10/10! YoonYul always got the best date ever.Omo, Tinay you ran 5km? Very athletic of you.ive once participate for Independence day, man that's was tiring. i forgot how long the marathon was, but i think i only ran for the first 100m the rest km i was lazy walking.haha. So, what no. did you get?
Oct 10 2010 07:09 PM
Photo

doe-eyedblackpearldiba

Yup!! 10/10/10, 600th page!! Wooo! Buti'm really drained yesterday, we participated in a marathon for a river... i ran aout 5km! Gosh! I thought my lungs would burst out! >.<
Oct 10 2010 06:28 PM
Photo

dibadoe-eyedblackpearl

But today is Happy Day! Eventhough my back hurt for doing my assignments. im totally happy rite NOW! HAPPY 600th page for Twin troopers! Yeay~ *i saw ur comment in YY thread just now. hehe
Oct 10 2010 05:24 AM
Photo

dibadoe-eyedblackpearl

am I? haha. Chemicals ~ ive swallowed many type of medicine these days. Can't think straight anymore. Going crazy~ About your prof. May God bless him. Maybe he/she will realized it soon. Yesssss, sembreak its near but it also mean my exam + my viva for my FYP are just around the corner *i just die~T.T
Oct 10 2010 05:21 AM
Photo

doe-eyedblackpearldiba

hahaha! unnie, you're giving me a math lesson! hahaha!! LOL, too much chemicals?? hahaha! Yup yup, it's about grammar, and it's really, I mean REALLY long!!! Gosh, that professor have no mercy!! But still, the Sembreak is really near, so Think positive!! ^_^
Oct 10 2010 04:43 AM
Photo

dibadoe-eyedblackpearl

Haha, then you should be listed at Guiness World Record!ahaha About letters in Geometry, it helps you to solve the equations. The world must be balance with numbers + letters. haha *what am i talking about. The medicine must've gotten to my brain already. Aiyak~ - So, the assignments is about grammar? Aiyoo, whatever language when it comes to grammar it totally jjang HARD!!
Oct 08 2010 06:09 AM
Photo

doe-eyedblackpearldiba

unnie.. I would be the first! hahaha!! I'll make a history! haha! It's just that, i really can't understand why there are letters in Geometry, the theorems and postulates... *nosebleed* omo! I really hope i'll meet them soon!! hahaha!!! It's about grammar.. T___T
Oct 08 2010 05:50 AM
Photo

dibadoe-eyedblackpearl

AHAHAHA, die because of math? i never read any news about student die because answering math. Omo, you seriously hate math don't you. haha
You better meet SNSD fast bcos you can't runaway from math forever. So, its about language, is it about literature? im struggling with my malay when im in highschool *language is hard.
Oct 08 2010 12:33 AM