Community Status Updates

Photo

doe-eyedblackpearldiba

Unnie, thank god it's not math.. if it is, i would most probably die!! and i haven't met SNSD yet!! It's our filipino subject.. umm, out language... but gosh, it's so complicated and hard! i really can't answer it!! T___T!!
Oct 07 2010 07:26 PM
Photo

dibadoe-eyedblackpearl

Yahh, your profs is MEAN! I guess you should take that as compliment from your profs because he/she treat you all like a genius. Only geniuses can do that. What subject that the prof teaching? Don't tell me is math? haha
Oct 07 2010 06:32 AM
Photo

doe-eyedblackpearldiba

unnie, i don't even know why i'm making myself suffer!! Gosh, the profs are so mean!! They're really draining our body!! I can't even think properly now..T___T One of our profs made us answer the book that we're supposed to answer for the whole sem in just half a day!! How the heck could we do that?! T_T
Oct 07 2010 05:18 AM
Photo

dibadoe-eyedblackpearl

25 credit hours per sem. The maximum hour i can take per sem is 18. I didn't know how you manage to survive for 25 cred hours? If im in your place, i'll totally go cuckoo rite now!! Haha, Tinay.. your comment about SNSD as subject shows it all!! Energy overflowing, i bet there's no subject will make you excited like that. haha
Oct 06 2010 04:15 AM
Photo

doe-eyedblackpearldiba

yup yup, that's the same as credit hour... Omo, unnie, you're right!! SNSD!! wooO!! I would so gonna like studying if i would be studying about them! That would make education less boring and more exciting!! hahaha!!!
Oct 06 2010 12:43 AM
Photo

dibadoe-eyedblackpearl

That because the subject doesn't hv final. It hv a lot of coursework. 40% jjang isn't it. 9 subjects? Same as SNSD. haha *does unit same as credit hour? If there's such course in my college i will totally apply for it. I could study about SNSD all day long. haha
Oct 06 2010 12:38 AM
Photo

doe-eyedblackpearldiba

Unnie... 40%?? That's so big!! I am taking 9 subjects this sem... about 26 units? i really hate taking exams.. i read lots and lots of things, then only 15 percent of those would come out in the test.. -_- Aigoo, if only there's a course about KPOP, unnie, i would ace that!! hahaha!!!
Oct 06 2010 12:32 AM
Photo

dibadoe-eyedblackpearl

i can't feel anything that day. i feel like im dreaming all day long. haha. Plus, That assignment worth 40% that's why ive to stay up late to finish it, no matter what happen. How many subjects are you taking this sem?
Oct 06 2010 12:20 AM
Photo

doe-eyedblackpearldiba

Omo.. Unnie, you sleep less than two hours?? O_o the least sleep i had this school year is about 3 hours.. haha... My head is spinning after that... T_T Omo, our final exams for this sem is really near... I'm so nervous.. School is sooo stressing!! >.<
Oct 05 2010 11:29 PM
Photo

dibadoe-eyedblackpearl

Same with me here, after one assignment there's always a new assignment!*i wish ive a genie.haha Plus, I got my final year project to settle and there's only a few weeks left for my viva *going crazy -___-"
im pretty much worn out these days,fever-flu-headache. I'll try to take care of my health :) You should too *don't sleep less than 2 hours or you ended up like me here
Oct 05 2010 06:25 AM
Photo

doe-eyedblackpearldiba

yup yup... I saw the fic already.. hahaha... I'm fine unnie.. Just busy with schoolworks... T_T They are making us do loads of works! Gosh... I'm so dead-tired... How about you unnie? are you sick? Please take care of your health...
Oct 05 2010 04:24 AM
Photo

dibadoe-eyedblackpearl

Wow, you send the pm one by one? That's hard! About the fic, i guess u hv found it cause i see your comment on the fic. So, how are you doing, Tinay?
Oct 04 2010 06:44 AM
Photo

doe-eyedblackpearldiba

Me too unnie! hahaha.. I just found that out after i sent my last mass pm.. in my first fanfic, i sent PMs 1 by 1! gosh!! hahaha! anyways, unnie, what is the name of the fic?? I checked out his/her profile, but i didn't see any link..^^ i really want to read something...
Oct 04 2010 03:09 AM
Photo

dibadoe-eyedblackpearl

ohh, i didn't know we hv a post requirement for the PM list. I thought we can just send to tons of people. haha. The person nickname is S-V. He's writing a YoonYul fic. You should check it out!
Oct 03 2010 02:54 AM
Photo

doe-eyedblackpearl

"An awareness of death encourages us to live more intensely..."
Oct 03 2010 01:51 AM