Community Status Updates

Photo

sicangstdoe-eyedblackpearl

wow. you're a JeTi shipper? 8DD
Sep 24 2010 09:27 PM
Photo

doe-eyedblackpearldiba

I could understand you unnie.. Schoolwork is starting to get on my nerves!! T_T My professors are being too much!! Haha, i guess really must refrain from reading and watching sad things.. it's actually making me depressed... before i write something, i'll watch spongebob first.. so that it won't be sad anymore.. hahaha!!
Sep 24 2010 08:31 PM
Photo

dibadoe-eyedblackpearl

as i much to read it now, my tons of work won't allow me so :(
Plus you should read more happy ending fic to avoid writing tragic fic, haha.. The tragic side hv affected you to much in term of writing, better watch happy cartoon Tinay. hehe
Sep 24 2010 06:40 PM
Photo

doe-eyedblackpearldiba

It's pure JeTi... but still, that fic really hit me hard..^^ It's one of the fics that encourages me to write.. kekeke...
Sep 24 2010 06:36 AM
Photo

dibadoe-eyedblackpearl

What do u mean by "its Jeti so its really okay" ? Is it pure Jeti or there are others pairing involve in it..* I just download the pdf version :)
Sep 24 2010 06:34 AM
Photo

doe-eyedblackpearldiba

http://soshified.com/forums/index.php/topic/38216-no-more-heroes/ <-- Here unnie.. It's really EPIC! It's romance and kinda tragic.. but it's JeTi so it's really okay..^^
Sep 24 2010 06:28 AM
Photo

dibadoe-eyedblackpearl

i could deal with the wounded thing! haha *as long no one dies. No more heroes fic? What's the fic genre? Can you give me the link.. i'll pretend a didn't read the part when you wrote 'i really cried really hard'. I hope i can prevent myself from crying though..
Sep 24 2010 04:07 AM
Photo

doe-eyedblackpearldiba

so in short unnie, i could make them wounded... just not to the point that they'll die? hahaha,.. Sure thing unnie! One of the best fics that i read here in SSF is No more heros.. gosh, i really cried really hard in that fic!!
Sep 23 2010 06:54 PM
Photo

dibadoe-eyedblackpearl

i hate crying :( but sometimes it does help you feel refresh like you've said just now..But unnie prefer more to ROFL style, *crying need a lot of tissue though. haha >> As for the fic, adding a suspense/accident i really don't mind for the fic unless the character DIE in the "suspense"
Sep 22 2010 07:05 AM
Photo

doe-eyedblackpearldiba

Unnie, maybe because when i read tragic fics, i cry, and when i cry, i feel refreshed! hahaha!! It's really odd, but i like it.. kekeke.. Don't worry unnie, i really won't kill anyone here! haha!!
Sep 22 2010 05:32 AM
Photo

dibadoe-eyedblackpearl

I guess you should pay me back on this new fic, okay. hehe.. Lol, Tinay how could you enjoy tragic fics? i ended up depress after read such fic. it makes your mood down the hill. ive to watch cartoon to risen up my mood. haha
Sep 22 2010 04:26 AM
Photo

doe-eyedblackpearldiba

Sorry unnie! hahaha! But really though, i love reading tragic fics... i really like crying though it's exhausting... hahahah!!
Sep 22 2010 12:36 AM
Photo

dibadoe-eyedblackpearl

You killed Yoona in a tragic way! That's why.. *i was hoping she was alive on the early chapter :( but i guess you hv your made up your mind about killing the character.. i still hv grudge on you for making me cry for that fic! T.T
Sep 21 2010 06:25 AM
Photo

doe-eyedblackpearldiba

Hahaha! My best friend is included too!! Dang, she hated me when i killed yoona!! hahaha!!
Sep 21 2010 05:13 AM
Photo

dibadoe-eyedblackpearl

Haha, i thought you killed one of the character! Glad you didn't. The people you were stating that will kill you if you kill one the character - unnie is among them! haha jk jk. Omo you forgot to backup? Then you hv to write it back all along.. that must be *tut sound*! Take your time to write back, i'll be waiting for your official first chapter!
Sep 21 2010 05:01 AM