TheLilPandaMember Since 21 Oct 2009
Offline Last Active Jun 26 2013 04:39 PM
Hi, I'm Danny <:
- I'ma dork.
- I suck at taking serious pictures.
- Despite only doing cute and dorky most of the time, I can do sexy too. You probably won't ever see it.
- I'm Sunny's bodyguard here on SSF.
- I'm laid back and lazy, but I take moderating seriously. If you're spamming up Sunny's section, expect me to shove a pineapple up your hello.
- I'm very talkative and outgoing. I prefer 1 on 1 hangouts rather than huge groups of people.
- I'm super forgetful. If you message me and don't get a response, do it again and again until I scream at you. You're guaranteed a response that way!
Got so many PMs about these things I thought I might as well clear it up.
Danny's Frequently Asked Questions
I have a question/want to get to know you better. What is the best way to contact you? - For questions regarding the site, you can always contact me via SSF PM. I usually check several times a day. I'll get back to you ASAP. If you're bored and just want to strike up a conversation with me, it'd be best to add me on MSN. My address is firstname.lastname@example.org.
Why isn't my comment showing up? - I have comments set to show up only when I approve them. Some events have happened in the past that made this seem like a necessity to me. Don't worry too much about it, as long as you left a comment, I'll get back to you.
Hey, I live in Arizona too! Want to meet up IRL? - Sure! Sounds like a plan. I've met a couple Arizonan Sones already, and all of them were friendly and fun kids. Message me and we'll set something up. ^oo^
Is that really you in the photo? - Yes. And no, I'm not lying about my age.
Are you a friendly ex-moderator? - Very... I think? ;D Keke~ If you're ever confused about what to do/just wanna spazz about SNSD with someone, you can always contact me.
Starting to feel old. College student. Double majoring in SCM and Finance.
Obsessed with Pandas.
Since forever ago, music has been the most wonderful aspect of my life.
Happiest with the little things in life. Big things are overrated.
I love traveling. Experiencing new cultures and meeting new people is amazing.
Feels like forever ago since I fell for our 9 special girls.
I have an IQ of 140. I use it to fuel my vivid imagination *cough* dream about Sunny *cough* and slack off in school.
Ever notice you never grow out of things you love as a kid? Obsessed with bubble tea and Pokemon to this day.
Danny's the name [: SOSHIFIED is the game.
- Group Donors
- Active Posts 487
- Profile Views 10106
- Member Title This Hideous Pride | Amour Propre
- Age 32 years old
- Birthday September 23, 1989
Living life to the fullest [:
Favorite SoShi Member
Proud citizen of
United States (US)