NicoMaverickMember Since 31 Jul 2009
Offline Last Active Jan 08 2013 12:19 AM
Hi everyone, my name is Nico and I'm from the Philippines. I like reading, surfing the net,sleeping, eating and writing poems. I like to think that I'm a nice person and I enjoy making others laugh. But I'm not too expressive of what I really feel. Even those close to me don't know.
I tend to avoid the trends here in my country like DOTA(which is really WoW) and other online games. Due to this my classmates(in my new school anyway) view me in a very strange way, and I don't like it. So what if I like some things that they don't? So what if I listen to and love Kpop? I don't see a reason why I shouldn't. The truth is, my classmates(specifically the guys) think that Kpop is gay. I'm like, "wtf?". They should view and judge themselves before thinking bad of others. And btw, there are like, millions of other guys that like Kpop right? Nobody has the right to tell you what you should be. Value what
Random things I picked up:
Benjamin Franklin's 13 goals:
- I. Temperance: Eat not to dullness and drink not to elevation.
- II. Silence: Speak not but what may benefit others or yourself. Avoid trifling conversation.
- III. Order: Let all your things have their places. Let each part of your business have its time.
- IV. Industry: Lose no time. Be always employed in something useful. Cut off all unnecessary actions.
- V. Cleanliness: Tolerate no uncleanness in body, clothes or habitation.
- VI. Tranquility: Be not disturbed at trifles, or at accidents common or unavoidable.
- VII. Humility: Imitate Jesus and Socrates.
- VIII. Resolution:Resolve to perform what you ought. Perform without fail what you resolve.
- IX. Frugality: Make no expense but to do good to others or yourself: i.e. Waste nothing.
- X. Sincerity: Use no hurtful deceit. Think innocently and justly; and, if you speak, speak accordingly.
- XI. Justice: Wrong none, by doing injuries or omitting the benefits that are your duty.
- XII. Moderation: Avoid extremes. Forebear resenting injuries so much as you think they deserve.
- XIII. Chastity: Rarely use venery but for health or offspring; Never to dullness, weakness, or the injury of your own or another's peace or reputation.
My favorite line from Genie:
"Tell me your wish
Aren't you tired of the boring days
Have you become buried by your ordinary life?
Now stop and wake up
You are my superstar, shining star, super star"
That's all for now. I'll add more when I have the time and willpower. Thanks to everyone who might view it!
- Group Soshified
- Active Posts 127
- Profile Views 4209
- Member Title SoshiStruck
- Age 27 years old
- Birthday May 7, 1995
Watching SNSD, playing video games, reading, sleeping, surfing the net.
Favorite SoShi Member
Proud citizen of