Photo

[11.23.12] SMTOWN in SingaporeMeeting YURI 3 times!

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
42 replies to this topic
seventheory seventheory
  • Soshified
  • PipPip
  • 265 posts

Posted 24 November 2012 - 08:14 PM

This is so nice, happy for you. Hope you love our dear Black Pearl more after this.

Glad to see that they were having fun in Marina Square, it is quite different from Seoul.
How many countries have a floating platform against a city backdrop?

Wonder what did they find in Marina Square .. Earphones? Maybe a Mickey Mouse soft toy at basement 1?
--
I rode past the area where Yuri was posing for a photo with the fans during rehearsals, did not see anyone with that attire though. =/

SG S♡NE / Rider

Oniontaker - his departure

Do you enjoy a good novel from time to time?
http://soshified.com.../61092-auratus/

vilmiza90 vilmiza90
  • Soshified
  • Pip
  • 83 posts

Posted 24 November 2012 - 11:07 PM

w0w..... deabak!!!! deabak!!! deabak!!! i don't what should i write.... but i feel happy for u bc0z u can see yuri with ur on eye... chukae....

-Yiix- -Yiix-
  • Soshified
  • PipPip
  • 161 posts

Posted 24 November 2012 - 11:46 PM

I'm really really speechless.. As in, she's like the first idol that has ever done this >< she interact with fans!! And she's not scared of fans holding on to her!! It's like, no idols would do this... Yuri is simply treating fans so well.. Fans love this kind of interaction :D

Posted Image

Banner cr: Tifflebear(?)

Edited by: me

SunTaeYoon SunTaeYoon
  • Rookies
  • Pip
  • 23 posts

Posted 24 November 2012 - 11:51 PM

I guess next time we should all buy tickets and go together! So we can all jump, scream, chant, be crazy and party!!!

Seems like the fans of various groups are pretty much scattered. That's not good. It should be concentrated!

A lot of free tickets were given out. And I thought it was sold out concert! At the dark green zone where I'm at, there were so many empty seats. Beside me were empty seats and the row in front of me was empty too!!! And guess what, some of those who were given free tickets left halfway through the concert or when it started to drizzle, they abandon the concert! Sigh! I just wish these tickets could have been given to those who genuinely wanted to attend, those who are really fans or to those fans who could not afford to buy the tickets.

I guess that's why your VIP area was dead because those tickets are given out free to sponsors, media etc.

And what free ponchos were given to everyone is falsely reported! I had to bring my own! They only gave to selected people!

Very poor organizers. I hope SM change the organizers next time they come to Singapore!

SunTaeYoon SunTaeYoon
  • Rookies
  • Pip
  • 23 posts

Posted 24 November 2012 - 11:55 PM

I'm really really speechless.. As in, she's like the first idol that has ever done this >< she interact with fans!! And she's not scared of fans holding on to her!! It's like, no idols would do this... Yuri is simply treating fans so well.. Fans love this kind of interaction :D

But eventually, her manager didn't allow her to sign autograph leh. =( I guess they didn't want her identity to get busted or else she couldn't have done that trick. It was cute to have gone unnoticed when she was there and took that photograph.

nic.nicholas nic.nicholas
  • Soshified
  • Pip
  • 87 posts

Posted 25 November 2012 - 12:51 AM

I guess next time we should all buy tickets and go together! So we can all jump, scream, chant, be crazy and party!!!

Seems like the fans of various groups are pretty much scattered. That's not good. It should be concentrated!

A lot of free tickets were given out. And I thought it was sold out concert! At the dark green zone where I'm at, there were so many empty seats. Beside me were empty seats and the row in front of me was empty too!!! And guess what, some of those who were given free tickets left halfway through the concert or when it started to drizzle, they abandon the concert! Sigh! I just wish these tickets could have been given to those who genuinely wanted to attend, those who are really fans or to those fans who could not afford to buy the tickets.

I guess that's why your VIP area was dead because those tickets are given out free to sponsors, media etc.

And what free ponchos were given to everyone is falsely reported! I had to bring my own! They only gave to selected people!

Very poor organizers. I hope SM change the organizers next time they come to Singapore!

@SunTaeYoon free ponchos were only given to those seated at the VIP area (if i rmb correctly their sector was red?).. lol yea i saw a few who left halfway when it started to drizzle and i was kinda pissed tbh... to me, this is really disrespectful to the performing artists

yea everyone was pretty scattered unlike SMTown Seoul where fans are seated together..

Taeyeon's Devil Cry and Fany's "Singapore! Put it back on!" was EPIC!!! =D

dennis7w7 dennis7w7
  • Soshified
  • PipPip
  • 302 posts

Posted 25 November 2012 - 02:06 AM

Ahh crappp, I was having dinner at MS on Thursday evening. Shortly after that, I saw ppl tweeting that they saw hyoyeon at 7 eleven.

iluvtaeny iluvtaeny
  • Soshified
  • PipPipPip
  • 809 posts

Posted 25 November 2012 - 04:41 AM

@SunTaeYoon: u were so right abt everything

u know the thing i hate most during a concert is... unenthusiastic fans/audience

last yr snsd solo concert i went for both nights

2nd night was awesome bcos i sat with my Sone fren and i thought the crowd was a lot more passionate than the 1st one
during e 1st night i thought i wasnt at a GG concert bcos it seemed like i was the only fan bouncing and chanting along >.<

reenactment took place during this SMTOWN too >.<
and to think tt my seating is one of the best seats in the house. (i received many fanservices from soshi n other idols despite not being in the moshpits)
i seriously wondered why those fans bought those tix in the 1st place ._.

if only i had time, i would've asked the girl beside me to swap seats with my equally fervent fren, who was about 40 seats away from me T_T

man... i was sandwiched between unresponsive audience without lightsticks, not moving along with the music (gosh one of them even played with her phone :ohmy:)

but anyways nice fanaccount here! (sorry to start a mini discussion abt the concert here in ur thread :Dsicajjang:D)

Edited by iluvtaeny, 25 November 2012 - 04:42 AM.

Posted Image

TaeNy completes me

Fanfics: Echinacea (Ongoing)- My Conveyor(Completed)
A Deep Affinity (Oneshot collection)

follow me on twitter =) @cadencext

yuwenn17 yuwenn17
  • Soshified
  • Pip
  • 71 posts

Posted 25 November 2012 - 04:45 AM

you're so lucky!
thank uu so much for sharing this fan account! ^^
♥yoonyul!♥
Posted Image Posted Image

SunTaeYoon SunTaeYoon
  • Rookies
  • Pip
  • 23 posts

Posted 25 November 2012 - 08:43 AM

@N-I-C Yes they only give ponchos to VIPs. But they reported until like they are so good give ponchos to everyone. At least u saw people who left when it drizzle. I saw people leaving halfway throught the concert when it wasnt raining! They never came back! That's so rude.

Really? For SM Town Seoul, the fans were concentrated together? That's so awesome! Makes me wonder how the other SM Town concerts are organized.

nic.nicholas nic.nicholas
  • Soshified
  • Pip
  • 87 posts

Posted 25 November 2012 - 08:58 AM

@SunTaeYoon: icic... they should hav jus give their tickets to those who really wanted to go instead lol... they were kinda concentrated together i guess? cus from the videos u can easily identify which sectors were the SONEs, ELFs, Cassies were at... for eg at 11:04 of this vid http://www.youtube.c...h?v=GtsR_f-A52M

SunTaeYoon SunTaeYoon
  • Rookies
  • Pip
  • 23 posts

Posted 25 November 2012 - 09:07 AM

@iluvtaeny:

Same!!! The thing I dislike when attending a concert is being unenthusiastic, silent crowd, not being able to scream, let loose and party. Like that might as well go watch a piano recital concert! No doubt some people may feel paiseh or shy but at least clap or wave lightstick mah!!! Sit there like dead corpse is completely unacceptable!

You are so lucky to be able to attend both nights! I only managed to get moshpit tix on first night. It was crazy there. A little bit too crazy. ;) But i like!!!

Seriously alot free tickets are given out to sponsors and media for Snsd concert too. They are not really fans so maybe that's why you got dead people around you. Hahaha.

Erm yah, maybe should move this discussion somewhere else.

I wanna see Tae! Tiffany! Yoona! Sunny!

SunTaeYoon SunTaeYoon
  • Rookies
  • Pip
  • 23 posts

Posted 25 November 2012 - 09:21 AM

@SunTaeYoon: icic... they should hav jus give their tickets to those who really wanted to go instead lol... they were kinda concentrated together i guess? cus from the videos u can easily identify which sectors were the SONEs, ELFs, Cassies were at... for eg at 11:04 of this vid http://www.youtube.c...h?v=GtsR_f-A52M

Hey thanks for sharing this awesome vid!!! Yeah can see they are much more concentrated.

Can see alot ang moh fans they are so onz!!! Even those sitting down are also enthusiastically singing along n waving lightsticks!

The camera even zoomed in on 2 quite mature looking guys jumping up and down when snsd performed. Haha!

djput8backon djput8backon
  • Donors
  • 682 posts

Posted 25 November 2012 - 11:28 AM

Posted Image

Can i post this here? Feel free to remove if violates the forum rules.
Whoever took this photo, very awesome!
I really love it~!
Tremendously powerful~!

Edited by djput8backon, 25 November 2012 - 11:31 AM.

Posted Image

Guywithnoname Guywithnoname
  • Soshified
  • Pip
  • 66 posts

Posted 28 November 2012 - 12:55 PM

I was in most pit C2 and most people around me were (other than my other male friend) girls rooting for EXO and Shinee mostly :dry: Girls' Generations' fanchants were really loud in the moshpit, i think some of them were from C1 and B lol. Anyway i got hit a few times by those girls who keep waving their light stick boards with exo names, damn it was quite annoying at one bit, especially when they also block my view when the artists moved forward to the centre stage :huh:

And this fan account was really NICE! i can understand why her manager didnt want her to sign it cause probably there are similar people around trying to spot them. If they caught sight of Yuri signing it they may just flock to her and she will be in trouble :ouch:

I bet those ppl who stood beside the disguised-yuri must be kicking their tables now after they saw the article LOL :banana:

stelz88 stelz88
  • Donors
  • 12 posts

Posted 29 November 2012 - 04:49 PM

omg you were so lucky !!!!!!!! Yuri is my ultimate bias. I flew all the way from OZ to attend SMTOWN in singapore!!!!!!
Oh well, i hope next time i'll have more luck in seeing her in person !!!! :)

-Yiix- -Yiix-
  • Soshified
  • PipPip
  • 161 posts

Posted 29 November 2012 - 09:05 PM

@djput8backon
I really really love that picture!! The angle~ And tiffany standing in the middle.
The effect is like sooooo good!! I'm melting xp
Fany's wink ;) Thanks for sharing ><

Edited by jia4snsd, 29 November 2012 - 09:05 PM.

Posted Image

Banner cr: Tifflebear(?)

Edited by: me

djput8backon djput8backon
  • Donors
  • 682 posts

Posted 29 November 2012 - 11:59 PM

I was in most pit C2 and most people around me were (other than my other male friend) girls rooting for EXO and Shinee mostly :dry: Girls' Generations' fanchants were really loud in the moshpit, i think some of them were from C1 and B lol. Anyway i got hit a few times by those girls who keep waving their light stick boards with exo names, damn it was quite annoying at one bit, especially when they also block my view when the artists moved forward to the centre stage :huh:

And this fan account was really NICE! i can understand why her manager didnt want her to sign it cause probably there are similar people around trying to spot them. If they caught sight of Yuri signing it they may just flock to her and she will be in trouble :ouch:

I bet those ppl who stood beside the disguised-yuri must be kicking their tables now after they saw the article LOL :banana:

Totally understand and worst I am expecting something like this to happen again this January 2013. I don't want to entertain negativeness but... I just wish they will receive more fantastic love when our girls will get there. And I am hopeful that those VIPs won't be as dead as yours. Tsk. Some people are really hard to please.

@jia4snsd
Your welcome. :)
Yeah. Awesome pic really. Love it~!

Edited by djput8backon, 30 November 2012 - 12:02 AM.

Posted Image

Torberry Torberry
  • Rookies
  • Pip
  • 22 posts

Posted 01 December 2012 - 04:10 AM

Thanks for writing this up. Nicely taken photos too :D

weiziyin weiziyin
  • Soshified
  • PipPip
  • 124 posts

Posted 01 December 2012 - 04:28 AM

Thanks for sharing. :cool: You are so lucky to meet Yuri there. I walk the bridge and went Marina Square didn;t gt the opportunity to see her in person.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Toggle shoutbox Sbox

@  cinderella@y... (09:14:06 PM) company war lol
@  cinderella@y... (09:12:13 PM) what going on in Korea? nowdays
@  Keitaro88 (04:12:17 PM) goood lol
@  Keitaro88 (04:12:11 PM) Pannchoa website appears to be taken down
@  Keitaro88 (03:55:18 PM) nothing