[MESSAGE][From. SUNNY] !!!!!2012.11.23

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
55 replies to this topic
Azkyz Azkyz
  • Soshified
  • PipPipPip
  • 545 posts

Posted 23 November 2012 - 06:48 PM

Omo~ I love the purple hair ^.^ She's so cute!

I wonder where she got caught and who caught her. :wub:

Soshified and Sunshiners caught her! We can see through her ninjaness! :laugh:
(Maybe she has been lurking anonymously :ohmy:)

nwk nwk
  • Soshified
  • PipPip
  • 127 posts

Posted 23 November 2012 - 07:04 PM

Sunny's purple hair looks weird in on way, but it also brings out her cute side in a different style...
I still prefer her blonde short hair in "The Boys"

MacLonardo MacLonardo
  • Soshified
  • PipPip
  • 287 posts

Posted 23 November 2012 - 08:21 PM

Wow, at first I thought it was a wig, but then wow, it's just an amazing hair cut (Although on the first sight it may look weird). I hope your hair will grow rapidly haha! (I miss your long hair very much! But that doesn't mean I dislike your current style now) I was never told there will be frontal attack? I'm defenseless...

Thank you for the translations!

Fany Fany Tiffany!

"If you're SNSD in the next life time, I'll still be a Sone"

"Right now, SNSD. From now on, SNSD and Forever SNSD!"

SNSD-D.gif

"Nine girls that completed my second heart

TurtleIce TurtleIce
  • Donors
  • 85 posts

Posted 23 November 2012 - 08:41 PM

hello tinky winky! telletubies. haha i would seriously laugh if the members have colours of telletubies. aegyo explosion as always :)
Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

CaptureCream CaptureCream
  • Members
  • Pip
  • 29 posts

Posted 23 November 2012 - 10:00 PM

OMG OMG OMGGG spazzing all over her!!!! :o :o :o :o
Her message is sooo cuteeeee. The picture too!!!! D: D: D:
I'm about to diee!

taengled taengled
  • Soshified
  • PipPipPip
  • 784 posts

Posted 23 November 2012 - 11:06 PM

I like the color, but the haircut is... strange? I'm sorry, Sunny, I'm not trying to making fun of you, just...

is her stylist make her do that?

1C1G7Xj.pngzfn2gN7.png8639750.png?img=1459893229

tumblr || twitter || livejournal

signature©me, Squiby

snsdftw<3 snsdftw<3
  • Soshified
  • Pip
  • 82 posts

Posted 24 November 2012 - 02:49 AM

Oh my god she's so cute referring to herself as 'Tinky Winky' <3 I love her mushroom hair and the colour, it looks cool and cute at the same time ^^
I saw her hair during the SMTOWN concert yesterday and I got shocked and then I was like 'OMG she's so cute!!' hahaha. I can't wait for their korean comeback next year!!!!!

ela4eva9 ela4eva9
  • Soshified
  • Pip
  • 100 posts

Posted 24 November 2012 - 02:55 AM

OMG Sunny with purple hair, that was so unexpected!! :ohmy:
So that is why she kept on wearing a hoody when they were at the airport, to hide her new hairstyle~ (That was what she was trying to hide, right?)
Sunny looks soo cute with a mushroom haircut and purple hair~~

Thanks for the translate soshified!

Edited by ela4eva9, 24 November 2012 - 02:59 AM.

Trying to think of how my life would be without soshi... Nope, can't imagine that.

Taeganger's vow:
As a Taeganger, I promise to despise all aegyo, to remain secretive with my butt fetishes,
to laugh whenever and however I want, to spread my 'amajjing!' engrish to everyone,
do everything I can to help Taeyeon in her quest to conquer the world,
and to wear a mustache to make my TaeYeon proud!

zheming zheming
  • Soshified
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3987 posts

Posted 24 November 2012 - 03:29 AM

Only realised Sunny changed her hair style & color yesterday at the SMTOWN Live in Singapore.
Was really surprised but i gotta get used to it.
Thanks for the translation!

jlBrH8t.jpg
Pre-orders & sales of Girls' Generation merchandisehttp://girlsgenerationgoods.sg/

zacherin zacherin
  • Soshified
  • Pip
  • 62 posts

Posted 24 November 2012 - 07:06 AM

My favourite will be po :P

Po was my favourite teletubbie too :D

merri801 merri801
  • Soshified
  • PipPip
  • 112 posts

Posted 24 November 2012 - 07:40 AM

I got surprised when I saw her pink hair...but then I realized that is just a wig...now her hair colour is???? I don't know what colour is it...anyway she looks adorable and cute^^~ sunkyuuuuuuu~ ~ ~ are you having some fun in concert yesterday??kekekee don't caught cold :D

GG.Sunshiner GG.Sunshiner
  • Soshified
  • PipPip
  • 114 posts

Posted 24 November 2012 - 05:04 PM

Yea, i'm agreed with all of you.
Her Haircut is weird. hahaha..
I really like her haircut in OH! Japanese MV.
But, she still looks cute and pretty in this hair !
Sunny jjang ! :wub:

sunshinersoath.gif

lalala_kwon lalala_kwon
  • Soshified
  • Pip
  • 51 posts

Posted 24 November 2012 - 05:46 PM

Sunny is sooooo cute!!! love her purple hair by the way. and i think she really looks like G Dragon.LOL. infected buy Crayon too much eh? hahahaha. but whatever colour she dyed her hair, i still love her!!!^^
http://www.google.co...,r:14,s:97,i:50
KID LEADER TAENGOO RULES!!

jcadigital jcadigital
  • Soshified
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1249 posts

Posted 24 November 2012 - 07:58 PM

Lol. Tinky-Winky Sunny. I like the name. She has been getting quite a response on her hairdo, but I feel we still like it either way. If I remember correctly, they did say in an interview something to the effect that hopefully the fans will grow up along with them, and that we would still love them no matter what and respect their expression as artists. Well, I am still here.

My only regret about Girls' Generation is that I wish I knew about them sooner. - jcadigital

S2G2 S2G2
  • Soshified
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2731 posts

Posted 24 November 2012 - 08:15 PM

Tinky-Winky is now her preferred nickname ?!? I'll use it ! Tinky-Winky Sunny is still the reigning Aegyo / Cuteness Queen and nobody will steal that crown !
~ Choding / immature moment.

Well, she is the Sun so unless she was hiding behind clouds of tall people, she will be noticed. She's so cute. Even with that "haircut". Now, I've input the word haircut in quotes because I discovered her blonde hair in The Boys MV was really a wig. So I'm being a bit apprehensive(?), I suppose, and will assume the same for this shot.
Regardless, she's still beautiful to me.

Thank you for sharing.

Edited by S2G2, 24 November 2012 - 08:16 PM.

*Zhenyu* *Zhenyu*
  • Soshified
  • PipPip
  • 400 posts

Posted 25 November 2012 - 12:31 AM

OMG. Sunny is sooo cute! Felt abit weird about her hair colour during SM Town concert, but i guess i have to get use to it.
Hope she will get back her long hair soon, i miss her long hair :(

Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

RickachuSNSD RickachuSNSD
  • Super Moderators
  • 3493 posts

Posted 25 November 2012 - 02:19 AM

STOP ACTING SO EFFING CUTE!!!!!!!! :wub: :blush: :wub: :blush: :wub: :blush: You really are gonna kill me, you know? :wub: :blush: :wub: :blush:

But yeah, Sunny's hair right now feels a bit weird for me. I like her blond hair from before and with that kind of cut. This one, doesn't feel fit to me compared to her short hair before (for The Boys).

Jigemeun, So Nyuh Shi Dae! Apuroudo, So Nyuh Shi Dae! Yongwonhi, So Nyuh Shi Dae! So Nyuh Shi Dae Saranghe!
My encounter with the Girls:
Bangkok, Hsinchu, Manila, Taipei, Taipei Again, Bulacan, Seoul, Hong Kong, Seoul Again, Taipei 3rd, Manila Again, Manila 3rd
My thoughts on the Girls: Power of Nine, One Year Later, Two Years, On Being a SONE, Deeper Feelings At your own risk: Twitter, Instagram Covers: Blind CH Ver. (SM The Ballad Zhoumi), Non-SNSD Covers Thread, SNSD Covers Thread Fanfic: Breathe, Don't Speak
BunnyPancake.jpg
If Fany uploads a picture of herself in that Party MV bikini like what Sunny did, I SWEAR I'M GONNA THROW MYSELF OUT THE WINDOW

yanczy yanczy
  • Soshified
  • Pip
  • 61 posts

Posted 25 November 2012 - 03:55 AM

Hmmm....I never thought purple would suit Sunny.....Looks good on her.
But I really miss Sunny having a long brunette hair!

pabocheoreom pabocheoreom
  • Soshified
  • PipPip
  • 135 posts

Posted 25 November 2012 - 06:51 AM

I actually want to disagree with some other members here, in my humble opinion, I'm OK with her haircut but I'm slightly disappointed with the colour. It's not bad, she actually looks very good with it. It's just that GG members never had any "fake" hair colour, unlike many other K-pop groups who frequently have those (pink, blue, violet - you name it).

Edited by pabocheoreom, 25 November 2012 - 06:52 AM.

Posted Image

AkumaNoMi AkumaNoMi
  • Soshified
  • PipPip
  • 190 posts

Posted 25 November 2012 - 11:48 AM

Thx for translating.. Sunny is Changing hair colour now with a purple colour.. Omo with wink2 Time oh so cute.. HAha sunny aegyo... this new colour looks make different..@.@. whatever the hair colour is Sunny is always sunny for me :).. Born to be 9 forever.. Soshi Jiang Daebak~~

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Toggle shoutbox Sbox

@  alice_ot12 (10:04:11 AM) what happened?
@  Keitaro88 (04:20:34 PM) hi :)
@  datlmhg (05:16:24 AM) good night
@  korniceman3000 (01:20:35 PM) (O.O) Singer Park Boram just died of cardiac arrest....https://www.billboard.com/music/pop/park-boram-k-pop-singer-songwriter-obituary-1235654493/
@  cinderella@y... (10:57:35 PM) finally someone stop the bot