[MESSAGE][From. YOONA] MuCore Visitation Report2012.08.11

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
57 replies to this topic
AkumaNoMi AkumaNoMi
  • Soshified
  • PipPip
  • 190 posts

Posted 12 August 2012 - 03:45 AM

HAHa is just funny to realize that yoona want to join TTS and bored because she want to join their unnies and maknae in the stage and the more funny is that she says unemployed LoL.. i want to see Yoona dance and cheer support her Unnies and maknae :).. But the Selca is more enough.. And i realize What is going on to the person beside that Yoona take Selca ?.. She covered the her face with Baloon being Yoona is friendly with her fans and she just want to see like sone cheer them in the stage .. So nyuh Shi Dae HWatingg :) :) :animier: :animier:

jcadigital jcadigital
  • Soshified
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1249 posts

Posted 12 August 2012 - 06:56 PM

Woah lucky fans. They get to be so close to Yoona. I see Yoona learned a little something from Taeyeon. It has a very similar pose to Taeyeon.

My only regret about Girls' Generation is that I wish I knew about them sooner. - jcadigital

Just Ririez Just Ririez
  • Soshified
  • Pip
  • 52 posts

Posted 12 August 2012 - 08:26 PM

LOL jobless Yoona XD
she's so stunning even in casual clothes *o*

Posted Image

JIGEUMEUN APEURODO YONGHWONI SO NYUH SHI DAE!!!

@justririez

♥fanytastic♥ ♥fanytastic♥
  • Soshified
  • Pip
  • 67 posts

Posted 12 August 2012 - 08:55 PM

It's so nice of her to visit her members during the Music Core recording and also to take pics with Sones! LuckyXD Also <3 SMTOWN love! Boa!

imaproudfanytastic_zps5a0020fe.gif

DJS DJS
  • Donors
  • 213 posts

Posted 12 August 2012 - 09:05 PM

thank you for the translation of yoona's message and the fanaccount.. Hoho.. It's interesting to read the fanaccount, they were acting funny especially the jobless yoona. LOL.. At least, she has one day relax.. Haha..

be grateful with whatever it is because His plan never fails you..

If you want to be respected , show respect first ..

RickachuSNSD RickachuSNSD
  • Super Moderators
  • 3493 posts

Posted 13 August 2012 - 02:10 AM

Hahaha! That is so nice of Yoona to get close to the fans as she could. I'm happy that her manager even allowed her to be that way during her visit as well. For sure, those fans that got close to her died from happiness. :D :p: :D :p:

And who says that SoShi aren't close to each other? Just look at them visiting each other's individual activities and schedules during their free time! Such is the strength of the SoShiBond!

Jigemeun, So Nyuh Shi Dae! Apuroudo, So Nyuh Shi Dae! Yongwonhi, So Nyuh Shi Dae! So Nyuh Shi Dae Saranghe!
My encounter with the Girls:
Bangkok, Hsinchu, Manila, Taipei, Taipei Again, Bulacan, Seoul, Hong Kong, Seoul Again, Taipei 3rd, Manila Again, Manila 3rd
My thoughts on the Girls: Power of Nine, One Year Later, Two Years, On Being a SONE, Deeper Feelings At your own risk: Twitter, Instagram Covers: Blind CH Ver. (SM The Ballad Zhoumi), Non-SNSD Covers Thread, SNSD Covers Thread Fanfic: Breathe, Don't Speak
BunnyPancake.jpg
If Fany uploads a picture of herself in that Party MV bikini like what Sunny did, I SWEAR I'M GONNA THROW MYSELF OUT THE WINDOW

vLaD1094 vLaD1094
  • Soshified
  • PipPip
  • 197 posts

Posted 13 August 2012 - 02:55 AM

LOL!! YoonA's seriously FUN!!! I want her to be my sister :( I love how she does all those things ^~^ I think she's goin' up on my list ^~^

How can I resist those heart-melting smiles...those gorgeous eyes...?

I SURRENDER o_O Take me NOW! ^~^

SkpopLydia SkpopLydia
  • Soshified
  • PipPip
  • 488 posts

Posted 13 August 2012 - 05:03 PM

Im jealous with korean sones that took a pictures and chat with soshi..
I hope i can like that.. so far from me..
Thanks for sharing..

Sica Ice PrincessTaengooAegyo SunnyFannyHyoyeon Dance QueenYoonaSooYoungieMaknae SeoHyunYuri Sexy Girl..
Right Now SNSD.. Always SNSD.. Forever SNSD

yoonyultaenisicseo yoonyultaenisicseo
  • Soshified
  • PipPipPip
  • 608 posts

Posted 14 August 2012 - 07:08 PM

haha have nice rest Lady Im you probably will get more to do later keke
I'm so happy seeing you having fun at MuCore too
good luck on the next Japanese Single too
I'm looking forward to it

Sigs-2007-SSF.gif

Sigs-Paparazzi.gif

Hopes THE BEST & Mr. Mr. will be Succesfull, hwaiting indestructible9 Girls !!!

Always proud being Taegangers,Gorjess Spazzer,Sunshiner, Fanytastic, Hyohunnie,Yurisistable,Sooyoungster, YoonAddict and Seomate

ZeeKayYee ZeeKayYee
  • Soshified
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2228 posts

Posted 16 August 2012 - 04:50 AM

Nice report! Can we have more? Haha... YoonA radiates beauty, so it's so easy to spot her in the first picture! Plus the Sones are all covering their faces! I wouldn't if I were there! xD
Posted Image

Credit: cream

purplepinkheart purplepinkheart
  • Soshified
  • PipPip
  • 162 posts

Posted 17 August 2012 - 06:49 PM

awwww, sweet yoongie! She really took a photo with SONEs in the audience! I wish I can do that too. So lucky K-SONEs! If I only live in Korea, I hope I can have a chance to see them up close like this. Very supportive SoShi members. Cute Im Yoona having a mucore visitation report. More mucorre visitation reports please plus, other members also! I miss SoShi Bond <3 ~ thanks for the translation, BTW. SSF jjang!

I envy you girls for having that kind of relationship. SoShi Bond is LOVE. ^__^

My 9 SoShi Angels, i'll be your SONE right now, from now on, forever! <3

zheming zheming
  • Soshified
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3987 posts

Posted 17 August 2012 - 07:02 PM

Glad she even took some time off to visit TaeTiSeo on Music Core,gotta show how close they are.
Thanks for the translation!

jlBrH8t.jpg
Pre-orders & sales of Girls' Generation merchandisehttp://girlsgenerationgoods.sg/

soshipiano11 soshipiano11
  • Soshified
  • PipPip
  • 403 posts

Posted 18 August 2012 - 01:01 AM

The fan account that I read earlier was about this.. lol our Yoong got nothing to do XD Taeng was pretty funny saying that shes jobless lol.. but it was fun, i think it was so much fun.. just looking at the pictures and reading the fan account.. kya. LOL. XD

Yoong idk why but you really look like krystal in the 2nd picture.. lol

People with good hearts are the ultimate winners. - 서 주 현 (Seo Joo Hyun)
Even as the time goes by, the name 'SNSD' will be forever in our hearts. - 김태연 (Kim Taeyeon)

yIh2Zto.gif

OMYGPJQ.jpg

SNSD | 소녀시대 | Girls' Generation | 少女時代

SeeKo SeeKo
  • Production Team
  • 282 posts

Posted 18 August 2012 - 05:42 AM

Ahhhhhh so freaking jealous of the guy who got to take the picture next to Yoona! Hunt him down I say!!!

"Reading is just dreaming with your eyes open..."

0SaYGIa.jpg

ExcuseMe7673 ExcuseMe7673
  • Donors
  • 274 posts

Posted 19 August 2012 - 07:29 AM

Thx for the translations and the fan accounts. Yoona is so pretty and so cute. I think ksones will do everything to visit mucore every week.

ylayool917 ylayool917
  • Soshified
  • Pip
  • 66 posts

Posted 22 August 2012 - 08:30 PM

Yoona unnie is so pretty with her usual clothes she wear...She look pretty with everything she wear....Yeokshina,yeoshin-nim!!!It is good to see the girls support each others and their sunbae too like Boa sunbaenim and SUJU sunbae-del...YEOKSHINAA SM-TOWN!!!!SM-TOWN HWAITAENGG!!

jerkerjsz jerkerjsz
  • Soshified
  • Pip
  • 50 posts

Posted 23 August 2012 - 10:18 AM

haha
Yoona is really cute, just like how she looks , the way she talks is cute too :D

moonmoon :) moonmoon :)
  • Soshified
  • Pip
  • 57 posts

Posted 18 September 2012 - 11:35 PM

yoona unnie! i also want to see you in person and see you close...

your members are always pretty and also you... keke

and i also like seating beside you and talk to you... hehehe

.........................................................................tumblr_ldkwohIpCh1qam0cl.gif.......................

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Toggle shoutbox Sbox

@  cinderella@y... (09:14:06 PM) company war lol
@  cinderella@y... (09:12:13 PM) what going on in Korea? nowdays
@  Keitaro88 (04:12:17 PM) goood lol
@  Keitaro88 (04:12:11 PM) Pannchoa website appears to be taken down
@  Keitaro88 (03:55:18 PM) nothing