Photo

05.23.12 Meeting my ultimate bias (Jessica)Post-MBC Korean Music Wave in Google @ Mountain View

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
46 replies to this topic
Sicasaur Sicasaur
  • Donors
  • 27 posts

Posted 23 June 2012 - 03:34 AM

Late post but it just occurred to me now :). This is my first fan account sooo don't expect much :(

As some of you may know, there was a free concert from MBC and Google in Mountain View a few months ago. Concert was amazing and at the same time, tiring (standing in line for 12 hours is not the business). Afterwards, it was just a regular school day and I got through it with post-concert depression. As I was walking out of class, my friend received a phone call from his cousin. After a few seconds of talking, he quickly turns to me and says "DUDE, Jessica's at Great Mall (a mall in Milpitas)." At first I was confused as to what he said because I didn't know any Jessica's so I replied back with a "Jessica who?" He continued to talk to his cousin and faced me with a shocked expression "SNSD's JESSICA!!" Now, Jessica is probably my ultimate bias when it comes to anything k-pop related and I have always dreamed of meeting her many many times so my face instantly dropped and the only thing that popped up in my mind was "GET THERE." We sprinted to the parking structure and I hopped into my car speedily getting off campus. My school was about 20 minutes away from that mall when there's no traffic. During this time, traffic hour was rising so I was freaking out speeding through the freeway going at 90 mph, bobbing and weaving through it trying to get back (which was an incredibly wrong thing to do cause somebody could've of gotten hurt or worse).

Upon arriving to Great Mall, my heart was racing like crazy because I could not believe what luck I had. So I frantically looked around for the best thing I had in my car for her to sign, and I pulled up my iPad. Then it hit me, I had no pen for her to sign. I jumped out of the car and my friend and I ran into the food court desperately trying to find a sharpie. Eventually I got one from a nice lady at Subways and ran to where my friends cousin said she was. When I got to where he was, he pointed at Perry Ellis and said "she's inside." My heart was at maximum right now as I tunnel visioned to walk inside. At first I couldn't spot her and kept repeating "where is she? where is she?" At that moment, I saw a light brown head of hair show up in my vision and my entire body had that "sinking" moment. I walked up to her nervously and said "Hi Jessica?" She turned around and there was this amazing glow that was radiating off from her. I kid you not. It was like the movies where they add a special effect glow around a gorgeous girl except there was no special effect in this case. She replied back to me with a mellow "Yes?" That yes melted my brain on the inside and I no longer knew who I was at that point. I then asked her out of reflex "Is it possible if I can have your autograph?" She said "Oh, sure" and proceeded to take my iPad and sharpie out of my hands. A man then pops out and smiles at us and she tells us that it's her dad. (very nice guy I must say) She asked me what my name was to which I responded with an idiotic "Huh?" as if I didn't know my name. I corrected myself and told her my name. Following that, my friend got his shirt signed and we walked out of the store. It was really bothering me because I wanted to take a picture with her but she refused saying that she had no make-up on. I wanted to ask her again, but thought of my actions thinking that she rarely gets any free time with her family and the last thing she wants is to be bothered over and over so I concluded that I'll be respectful and leave her for her rest time with her family. And that is how I met her :). Probably one of my favorite moments in my life that I'll cherish (along with the iPad hehe).

Here's a picture of my iPad that she signed
Posted Image
Posted Image

chameong chameong
  • Soshified
  • Pip
  • 71 posts

Posted 23 June 2012 - 04:07 AM

what else i can say.. You're sooo damn luckky dude!
happy for you, I hope someday I also have an opportunity like this.. meet my bias tiffany :D
wah sica's did is there too? happy to know she can spent a rare free time with her family

Posted Image

Sunnyam Sunnyam
  • Soshified
  • PipPip
  • 126 posts

Posted 23 June 2012 - 04:17 AM

OH MY GOSH! you're one of the luckiest sone ever! swear. T^T wow~ she's very kind to her fans ♥ gaaaah~ you're really lucky. I ENVY YOU! hahahaha! great experience with your iPad. If that was me~ for sure I'll faint after. lol AWESOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOME!!!!!

Posted Image
Posted Image

Seputar SNSD Seputar SNSD
  • Soshified
  • Pip
  • 57 posts

Posted 23 June 2012 - 05:22 AM

You're soooo lucky.
I want to meet her too.
Hi! I'm SONE from Indonesia :welcome:
Visit Seputar-SNSD.blogspot.com ^_^
Or follow @SeputarSNSD ;)
Or like Seputar SNSD Facebook Page :thumbsup:

urley urley
  • Soshified
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1227 posts

Posted 23 June 2012 - 05:34 AM

omo... You're so lucky!!! You got to see and talk with her face-to-face and even without make-up on, she's still glowing...
I think i'd forget my name too if I was in the exact same moment as yours~kekeke
I'm totally envious of you and your iPad!

I really enjoyed reading your fan account even if it was short! :D

VKflW.pngu86v8.png

^-^mKOew.gif -.-

YulSic OT9 | Icon & Banner: Obelisk Blinkie: snsdxlover |"Forever loyal to the Royals"

~ T U M B L R ~ 

Hellchamp Hellchamp
  • Soshified
  • Pip
  • 59 posts

Posted 23 June 2012 - 06:51 AM

lucky ...u can sell it for LOADs of money in the future too =D

yediya yediya
  • Soshified
  • Pip
  • 61 posts

Posted 23 June 2012 - 07:57 AM

whoa, that's so lucky of you!!
it's really cool, how she still spare her time for SONE..

That iPad could be your best treasure.. :P

soshimind soshimind
  • Soshified
  • Pip
  • 52 posts

Posted 23 June 2012 - 08:59 AM

OMG! You're so lucky! She's my bias too.Sica's very nice to her fan club even in her free time with family ^ _ ^

I understand you really well because if I was at the same situation like you do, I mean! Jessica was in front of and spoke to you with such sweet voice!,

I must be faint right there hee hee.

fl8dv7 fl8dv7
  • Soshified
  • Pip
  • 60 posts

Posted 23 June 2012 - 11:50 AM

OMG you're so lucky! I'm so envious of youuuu
From your story I can see that she is so friendly towards fans.
It's nice to see her getting some spare time to spend with her family.
And I bet she still looks extremely pretty without make up on.
I really hope one day I could be as lucky as you, meeting my ultimate bias Tiffany :)

Posted Image

Posted Image

Forever 9

totorosmile totorosmile
  • Soshified
  • PipPip
  • 118 posts

Posted 23 June 2012 - 03:53 PM

This is so awesome because I know where the Great Mall is haha. You are super lucky that you got to meet and get an autograph from Jessica in such a spur of the moment way. I appreciate that you respected her privacy and didn't bug her about getting a picture. I think the autograph is more than enough ^___^

Posted Image Posted Image

cr. tifflebear

Aemix12 Aemix12
  • Soshified
  • Pip
  • 86 posts

Posted 24 June 2012 - 07:28 PM

Man, I can only imagine how you felt when you saw her. God..... the excitement, rapidly beating heart and hyperventilation. Oh wait, I'm describing what would happen to me if I ever meet one of the members. And again, feeling nothing but jealousy after reading a fan account.

ZzzSica ZzzSica
  • Donors
  • 557 posts

Posted 29 June 2012 - 02:28 AM

wow......im so jelly T_T u r so lucky!!!! omggg a signed Sica iPad hahahahaha omggg thats so awesome >.< i wish i culd meet sica once :(

Posted ImagePosted Image

<3 Sica <3

Posted Image

Right Now...It's Girls Generation!!!

SONE Forever Posted Image

submit545 submit545
  • Donors
  • 49 posts

Posted 29 June 2012 - 02:28 AM

Just gonna leave this here

Posted Image

I was the guy that called him

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

moonmoon :) moonmoon :)
  • Soshified
  • Pip
  • 57 posts

Posted 03 July 2012 - 10:52 PM

wow!! you're soo lucky!!..

you watched them in live concert and you even saw jessica in personal and got close to her.... sooo lucky...
you also got an autograph from her...so damn lucky ^_^

i think you didn't sleep well after that moment... :D

that was a short moment but that was amazing!!.. lucky you,, :)

Edited by moonmoon :), 03 July 2012 - 10:52 PM.

.........................................................................tumblr_ldkwohIpCh1qam0cl.gif.......................

PinkSoshi9 PinkSoshi9
  • Donors
  • 425 posts

Posted 03 July 2012 - 10:56 PM

wow, i'm sort of extremely jealous of you right now. I really wanted to go to this concert, and if I went I would've stayed at my aunts house and no lie, she lives like literally 5 minutes away from the Great Mall. But you're really lucky you got a sig! Usually I'd just be super scared to ask, not just because I'm a chicken but because I fear managers lol.

phhu3 phhu3
  • Soshified
  • PipPipPip
  • 632 posts

Posted 04 July 2012 - 01:28 AM

omo...!! u're so lucky dude,..
kyaa.. i envy you,..
oh God...
im so jealous, coz i ddn't hv chance for meet her like u,.. aigoo.... :confused:

v3q0kw.gifproudsone_zps7912d169.gif

As a GorJess Spazzer, I'll make sure cucumbers will cease to exist, practice how to do a dolphin squeal-like scream,sleep whenever there's an opportunity;if there isn't then resort to day-dreaming,
hold my chopsticks in a very odd way, wear Abercrombie and Fitch as much as possible,and learn my English badly so I'll receive scolding from my lovely Sica. ♥

lee jeffry kurniawan lee jeffry kurniawan
  • Soshified
  • Pip
  • 92 posts

Posted 04 July 2012 - 06:40 AM

wuahhh two words for you sssooooo lucky ^^
wahh what a lucky day i wanted to hehhe
with that your stress must be out you will feel the happiest person in the world

sonexpikachu sonexpikachu
  • Members
  • Pip
  • 35 posts

Posted 06 July 2012 - 02:28 PM

You lucky you!! X( I want to meet her really really really bad D: along with Tiffany and any other of the members.

rvMvEwC.png

Minions provided by Mr. Gru @ Universal Pictures & Illumination Entertainment.

As a fanytastic member, I promise to love and cherish all that is pink, To remain secretive with all my dancing mistakes, To outshine others with my aegyo and smiling eyes, And to do everything I can to spread the word about our Brighter than Gems Fany Fany Tiffany !

linguafranca linguafranca
  • Soshified
  • PipPipPip
  • 939 posts

Posted 07 July 2012 - 03:30 AM

Oh my gosh, you lucky person! I proceeded to Google 'SNSD Jessica Great Mall' after reading this awesome fan-account and found out that another SONE had gotten Jessica's signature on a crumpled piece of paper. Anyways, you'd better keep that iPad forever because she touched it lol. Thanks for sharing!

lets_go_on_for_a_long_time_by_momochan_b

cr: yoongbella

heerinss heerinss
  • Soshified
  • PipPip
  • 363 posts

Posted 10 July 2012 - 12:00 AM

You are just so so so lucky!
I'd die if I met Jessica (or any SNSD member or really any Kpop artist, keke. <3)
It makes me wonder how people find out where they are at a specific time...
(I would end up feeling bad if I tired; cuz I'd feel like a stalker, LOL -dead-)

But anyways, thanks for sharing <3

yoonyul_zpscda8954a.jpg

gycDh.gif

icon: yoonyul snsd || blinkie: snsdxlover || banner: sayhellotothestars

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Toggle shoutbox Sbox

@  cinderella@y... (09:14:06 PM) company war lol
@  cinderella@y... (09:12:13 PM) what going on in Korea? nowdays
@  Keitaro88 (04:12:17 PM) goood lol
@  Keitaro88 (04:12:11 PM) Pannchoa website appears to be taken down
@  Keitaro88 (03:55:18 PM) nothing