Photo

[OTHERS] Fan letter from the 1year anniversaryA letter from a fan to SNSD read outloud during anniv meeting

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
178 replies to this topic
kpopaddict kpopaddict
  • Soshified
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1472 posts

Posted 25 September 2010 - 12:00 AM

I bet the whole room cried. Even none Sones cried, too. I want to see our girls' expressions when they read this. Im sure fan letters like this are what keeps them going. There are fans who truly love them, not for their looks but for themselves, simple.
It has been 3 years now, and the Soshi flame is still burning strongly. Go Soshi, saranghaeyo. <3

Posted Image
b;pandagirl

xGOSU xGOSU
  • Soshified
  • PipPip
  • 112 posts

Posted 21 October 2010 - 07:13 AM

Woahhh, at the time this was written .. I haven't got to know about SNSD .. :(
Well-written! It's such a touching letter ..
They have really came a long way to become what they are today :D
SNSD hwaitinggg!~

I'm . . . Posted Image. . . ^^V

Gosu (고수) is a computer gaming term usually used to refer a person highly skilled in multiplayer games. It has a Korean origin and the term was widely adopted by gaming communities in many countries.

jcadigital jcadigital
  • Soshified
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1249 posts

Posted 22 October 2010 - 04:33 PM

Wow, this is a really sweet letter. Although old, I just stumbled upon this, and I am glad that I did. I think SONEs will definitely agree with what this fan is feeling. I bet once we fall in love with SNSD, it is hard not to love them. Once you are a fan, always a fan, once a SONE always a SONE. I know my feelings for them have not changed, and it is even going stronger.

My only regret about Girls' Generation is that I wish I knew about them sooner. - jcadigital

~*Srrvant*~ ~*Srrvant*~
  • Donors
  • 85 posts

Posted 27 December 2010 - 07:21 AM

Well said and very thoughtful. As an artist that would be something that would touch me so much. You truly do care about the fans and put so much work into your music that it is so great to hear this sort of feedback.
Posted Image

NOBIAS NOBIAS
  • Soshified
  • PipPip
  • 216 posts

Posted 27 December 2010 - 08:43 AM

The letter touched me so much. If I wasn't alone in this room, I would have cried my eyes out. T.T
I hope this fan still holds on to his love for SNSD; continuing to support them through the obstacles coming their way. SNSD must have been really touched and inspired by this letter.
SONEs and SNSD, FIGHTING!

Posted Image

ksdhoung ksdhoung
  • Soshified
  • Pip
  • 55 posts

Posted 06 January 2011 - 06:53 AM

He is a true SONE..maybe if I met SNSD, I wouldn't know what to say since they are very precious to me that would make me very nervous..but actually the inside me is almost the same with those written on that letter..SNSD is a gift which I can't return the favor..it's just too precious that I would keep it forever..ah crying again T_T

Keep going SNSD, we will fuel you to reach the sky and beyond!

leopold leopold
  • Donors
  • 76 posts

Posted 19 January 2011 - 01:45 AM

It really carries the feelings of a SONE. I hope this memory and this letter can cheer them up when they're sad and tired.

They really deserve their popularity. Don't know what more there's to say.

Let's spread the SNSD virus all around the world and beyond! The Galaxy awaits!

EYYOOHH EYYOOHH
  • Banned
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1352 posts

Posted 19 January 2011 - 02:56 AM

I will give a two thumbs up to whom who wrote this letter. It's really inspiring! Hope the 9 girls read this letter ^^ It's is simple but the meaning is impressive and beautiful.

evleth evleth
  • Soshified
  • Pip
  • 87 posts

Posted 19 January 2011 - 10:19 PM

-post deleted-

Edited by starfish88, 17 October 2012 - 04:11 AM.

minigiglo minigiglo
  • Donors
  • 441 posts

Posted 20 January 2011 - 02:45 PM

You know this guy is a great fanfiction writer...as his name says, he writes a lot of taeny...but he's great... Love his fanfictions... I was soo surprised at the end where it said 태니준... and then i was like no wonder the letter was so perfect...

CSYstoleMyHeart CSYstoleMyHeart
  • SoShi Subbers
  • 208 posts

Posted 23 January 2011 - 08:51 PM

Wow..that actually made me cry..and I don't cry when I read..lol

I really want to thank that fan who wrote that letter for expressing our love for SNSD very well..

Gah..sob..sob..

T.T

As a Sooyoungster, I promise to cherish and love the Shikshin goddess.
I will feed the shikshin whenever she is hungry.
I will be as strong as an unbeatable tiger
I will eat as much as I want despite what others say. I will cry if my heart wants too.
I will be the Shikshin's source of energy and happiness

Pee wee Pee wee
  • Soshified
  • PipPip
  • 181 posts

Posted 07 March 2011 - 03:53 AM

wow.... its so touching <3
at first also i cant express my love for SNSD through words but when i finished reading this ...

even though i just became a recent fan (march 2010 something)

but i feel ive been a fan for years ^_^ thanks for

ALWAYS inspiring me unnie's :)

i wish you the best in your life and dont be sick nor hurt

seeing SNSD unnie's happy makes me 100x happier :D

~Alan~ ~Alan~
  • Donors
  • 248 posts

Posted 18 March 2011 - 07:59 AM

This fan letter sure is simple yet it was filled with meaningful words. Tears were present at my eyes after reading this, I could feel the bond between Soshi and S♥NE has grown even stronger after reading this letter.

SNSD and S♥NE Jjang! :thumbup:

kamil kamil
  • Donors
  • 154 posts

Posted 24 March 2011 - 08:05 PM

who would not be touched with that..
im being really teary-eyed..
what an amazing letter..
such a wonderful present it is for the 9 girls..
i can boost up confidence and love..
thank you for sharing! XD

SNSD is truly a wonderful gift to all of "us".
XD

TaeYeon, Jessica, Sunny, Tiffany, HyoYeon, YuRi, SooYoung, YoonA, SeoHyun = SoNyuhShiDae

태연, 제시카, 싸니, 티파니, 효연, 유리, 수영, 윤아, 서현 = 소녀시대

" Power of NINE, Forever 9, SoShi bond ~~ 소녀시대 짱!! "

:heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:

지금은 소녀시대! 앞으로도 소녀시대! 영원히 소녀시대!

JIGEUMEUN SoNyuhShiDae!  APEURODO SoNyuhShiDae!  YEONGWONHI SoNyuhShiDae! 

Right now it’s SNSD! In the future it’s SNSD! Forever it’s SNSD!

e099748794a4171bc481edf65ed05165.jpg

classenal classenal
  • Soshified
  • PipPip
  • 130 posts

Posted 22 April 2011 - 11:33 PM

damn, what a touching letter. i really hope our beloved girls appreciate the sincerity of this letter (im sure they do!), and keep their spirits high and maintain their health meticulously! :thumbup:

As a GorJess Spazzer,I'll make sure cucumbers will cease to exist,
practice how to do a dolphin squeal-like scream,
sleep whenever there's an opportunity; if there isn't then resort to day-dreaming,
hold my chopsticks in a very odd way, wear Abercrombie and Fitch as much as possible,
and learn my English badly so I'll receive scolding from my lovely Sica. ♥

i love fany too, JeTi FTW! =D

danielle- danielle-
  • Soshified
  • PipPip
  • 205 posts

Posted 25 April 2011 - 09:53 AM

Almost four years later now...
Wow. I teared up when I read this.
The sweat, tears and hard work they put into the preparation and every single one of their performances.. I admire.
They have worked so hard, and I'm so happy with where they have gotten and what they have achieved.
I am so happy that they have millions standing with them and cheering them on.
I am so happy that we can be 'one,' and show never-ending support and love for the girls.
I am so happy that their talents have been recognized beyond what I ever imagined.

More than anything I am so happy to call myself a Sone.

"What we really want is that all nine of you are not sick, nor sad, and live with smiles happily. Watching you being happy, and live happily without losing a second to sadness, is the one and only thing we want... The unbelievable amount of love they gave us, we plan to repay them with even greater love. And at the end of the path, we plan to smile together with SNSD."

We Love You ❤ Always remain healthy and happy.

Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image

©pandagirl

-

urley urley
  • Soshified
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1227 posts

Posted 20 May 2011 - 07:33 AM

man, this is so touching...

I felt like crying, :crybaby:
trying to remember everything that's has happened...

Thanks for translating the letter
It was truly touching

Posted Image

VKflW.pngu86v8.png

^-^mKOew.gif -.-

YulSic OT9 | Icon & Banner: Obelisk Blinkie: snsdxlover |"Forever loyal to the Royals"

~ T U M B L R ~ 

pima813 pima813
  • Soshified
  • Pip
  • 97 posts

Posted 22 May 2011 - 03:20 AM

oh~ the tears are flooding my eyes after reading this letter..

this letter simply tells what i also feel about SNSD..

i thought they were just nothing but a group of performers until i learned what they had been through to be the SNSD that we love now.. it is their unbelievable skills and charms that captured my heart..

i only wish that they stay healthy and have time for themselves in spite of their busy schedules.. and that they won't meet accidents along their journey to success..

i love you SNSD!! hwaiting!!^^

SunDragoon SunDragoon
  • Soshified
  • Pip
  • 76 posts

Posted 24 June 2011 - 01:39 AM

Oh my, this letter is really touching. I almost cried when reading this. It feels like I'm also the one who writes this letter and I'm having that same feelings. I'm sure this letter really encouraged the girls and also us as fans. I wish I had liked SNSD much earlier after I read this. Really, thank you for sharing. It's a really great letter.
Long live danshin ! Taeyeon & Sunny !
Posted Image Posted Image

sTeVe148 sTeVe148
  • Soshified
  • PipPip
  • 182 posts

Posted 04 July 2011 - 07:25 AM

....Damn...I never thought that I will felt like crying after reading the letter...well...there's always a first step of everything and these girls sure took their great leap of faith 4 years ago and succeeded.

I thank the writer who wrote this lovely piece of precious letter to SNSD. I wish I had known them earlier...but then, it's better than not knowing them at all.

Thanks for the translation and the sharing of this letter, this just make me love SNSD more!

SNSD FTW!
SNSD forever! with Teddy Bears!

Posted Image Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Toggle shoutbox Sbox

@  alice_ot12 (10:04:11 AM) what happened?
@  Keitaro88 (04:20:34 PM) hi :)
@  datlmhg (05:16:24 AM) good night
@  korniceman3000 (01:20:35 PM) (O.O) Singer Park Boram just died of cardiac arrest....https://www.billboard.com/music/pop/park-boram-k-pop-singer-songwriter-obituary-1235654493/
@  cinderella@y... (10:57:35 PM) finally someone stop the bot