Photo

[OTHERS] Fan letter from the 1year anniversaryA letter from a fan to SNSD read outloud during anniv meeting

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
178 replies to this topic
anon11 anon11
  • Soshified
  • Pip
  • 50 posts

Posted 09 July 2011 - 09:32 AM

Wow... Truly wonderful letter. Very well written and good att showing that SNSD are a wonderful group.

Thanks for sharing, excellent translation.

gayforsooyou gayforsooyou
  • Soshified
  • PipPip
  • 187 posts

Posted 18 July 2011 - 12:44 AM

We do not want that much from you. Even if you cant shine at the top, you will always shine with your sweat and your tears that you shed while trying to get to the top.

I teared up (:
(wow, never thought i was a cry baby :D )
most touching letter I've ever read from a fan (:
:unworthy: :unworthy:
Girls' Generation all the way (:

DB0Nd.jpg

SooTaeNy♥

TaeNy♥SooSica♥

Forever a S♥NE

Saimo-n Saimo-n
  • Soshified
  • Pip
  • 50 posts

Posted 28 July 2011 - 01:16 AM

this letter sheds light on how SNSD helps everyone of us feel, they are the light we use to guide our dreams
its spirit can be felt and each word holds an emotion we all can relate to all too well.
Thanks for this!!!

GRTBB GRTBB
  • Donors
  • 249 posts

Posted 05 August 2011 - 01:01 AM

What a touching letter. I really appreciate the love of the fan towards the girl, its just so real.
Thx also for translating the letter.
Posted Image

9'TalesLover 9'TalesLover
  • Soshified
  • Pip
  • 68 posts

Posted 11 August 2011 - 10:43 PM

what can i say about this letter, i couldn't speak anything, i can't help but my eyes still teary...

why is this letter really touching me???

This is Awesome... You're awesome man !
thanks for translating this letter

SNSD Jjang !!!

As a Taeganger, I promise to despise all aegyo, to remain secretive with my butt fetishes, to spread my 'amajjing!' engrish to everyone, do everything i can help TaeYeon to conquer the world, to wear a mustache to make my Taeyeon proud!

Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

credit to snsd4u.wordpress.com for animated gif

Love Taengoo So Much...

meecha24 meecha24
  • Soshified
  • PipPip
  • 205 posts

Posted 02 November 2011 - 05:28 PM

I hope that this post about the letter of the fan can be posted again. So that we all can be reminded why we bacame sone.

devsivram devsivram
  • Soshified
  • Pip
  • 50 posts

Posted 19 November 2011 - 05:34 AM

What a beautiful and heartwarming letter. You can tell that he wrote it from his heart and meant every word. It brought tears to my eyes as I read it and makes me so damn proud to be a S♡NE. I will never forget you SNSD and never forget what a great impact you nine angels have made in my life. Keep fighting and never give up, because I know I will never give up supporting you!

Posted Image

Taeyeon: Because of my small build, they call me little kid.

I personally like it, so whenever I introduce myself,

I say “Hi everyone , I'm little kid leader Taeyeon“

Vote for SNDS in MAMA. Support their wonderful work (http://mama.mnet.com/)

Zachery Zachery
  • Soshified
  • PipPip
  • 326 posts

Posted 30 November 2011 - 09:52 PM

What a beautiful and touching letter.
Every word in this letter can make you tell that he really meant it from his heart.
This letter made my eyes really teary while I was reading it and made me really really proud to be a Sone.
Thank you so much for this translation.
SNSD hwaiting

fFg2PaJ.jpg

Alca_Traz Alca_Traz
  • Soshified
  • PipPip
  • 209 posts

Posted 30 November 2011 - 11:31 PM

what a great letter
in my point of view, i can say that, every hardwork and sacrifice deserve to be respected
and loved.

they take a path for something they believe, for what ?
for being famous only ? i will say no, why ? look at their hardwork
there must be something behind it, which is to make their family happy
to make their self happy and and of course put a smile continues etched
in the face of every Sone who loved them.

i guarantee that each and everyone of us, is already smile with them, laugh with them, cried with them, and sing
with them since their first debut, and that's why we're 'Sone' are bonded in one brotherhood and sisterhood
as their support because we already know their hardwork.

for me SNSD is not only an idol, they are our rope that bond us.
can you imagine sone comes from every races in this world , with different language, different culture, everything
but their power, their music can unite us as brother and sister, and this is one of the greatest achievement
beyond every awards they recieved.

luvryeo luvryeo
  • Donors
  • 929 posts

Posted 08 December 2011 - 04:42 AM

I teared up (:
(wow, never thought i was a cry baby Posted Image )
most touching letter I've ever read from a fan (:
:unworthy: :unworthy:
Girls' Generation all the way (:

agree.

YoonAddict ♥ GorjessSpazzer

tumblr_nacytbZoI91r8x08wo1_500.png

baekkimchi baekkimchi
  • Soshified
  • Pip
  • 89 posts

Posted 13 December 2011 - 01:12 AM

this is a great letter. i hope they saw it? no? i'm not a very emotional person but this letter...just touched me.

i hope snsd sees this, eventho its an old letter. :(

OR, they probably did already :)
Posted ImagePosted Image

windsaint windsaint
  • Members
  • Pip
  • 29 posts

Posted 16 December 2011 - 09:57 PM

What wonderful writing and this letter is very touching and sentimental... i bet SNSD will cry if they see this letter so awesome....proud to be a sone forever

Yuristic Yuristic
  • Donors
  • 450 posts

Posted 17 December 2011 - 06:42 PM

Thank you for the translation.... this fan-letter say it all for the Sone who are not good at expressing themselves D:

takenine takenine
  • Donors
  • 2364 posts

Posted 17 December 2011 - 07:16 PM

Such a touching, emotional letter! I know I can never be able to express myself as well as this fan, but thanks so much for translating so the rest of us can read it!

It was cool to read a letter that wasn't so long that it rambled and wasn't too short that it left things out. I wonder how this fan would react if he/she was told that SNSD would one day be one of or THE biggest and most successful of girl bands or just bands in general soon. :)
SNSD certainly went to shine at the top, and they certainly deserved it!

On another note, it almost seemed like this guy was a RF shipper, considering how he grouped the names lol

hello_hello hello_hello
  • Soshified
  • Pip
  • 56 posts

Posted 06 January 2012 - 06:19 AM

Whoa. So touching. So uncomplicated and yet really moving. Really expresses all of the SONEs' love for the nine girls. Awesome. Thank you for the translations.

kwiqzz kwiqzz
  • Soshified
  • Pip
  • 54 posts

Posted 11 January 2012 - 08:33 AM

i guarantee that each and everyone of us, is already smile with them, laugh with them, cried with them, and sing
with them since their first debut, and that's why we're 'Sone' are bonded in one brotherhood and sisterhood
as their support because we already know their hardwork.

I can totally connect to this letter and your words reminds me of the long hours in front of my laptop watching them in every shows that I can find and laugh, cry, sing and dance together with them.

The bond is strong between the girls and us.

SGtwelfmunkis SGtwelfmunkis
  • Donors
  • 159 posts

Posted 23 January 2012 - 08:32 AM

This is the first time I'm reading this letter, after being a Sone for almost 2 years. Reminds me of how lost and disillusioned I was, and how SNSD gave me strength to find my way. For me, it was never about how beautiful they looked, but how beautifully they sang. So back then, all I needed was 별별별 repeating itself throughout the day to keep me going. Music for my soul. And of course searching for videos with SNSD, but "mainly" watching Teangoo was kinda like love for my heart.

Ah, don't pretend! It was definitely like that for a lot of you!

I'm putting 별별별 on repeat nowadays, so I guess things are a little bleak. I'm not worried because I already know where to find the strength.

So much that they have given me, and so much more that they will. I wonder if someday I might be able to give a little back to them in return.

Posted Image
As a Taeganger, I promise to despise all aegyo, to remain secretive with my butt
fetishes, to laugh whenever & however I want, to spread my 'amajjing!' engrish to
everyone, do everything I can to help Taeyeon in her quest to conquer the world,
and to wear a mustache to make my Taeyeon proud!

cr:DPsosidang KANGDONG

Oh!Genie Oh!Genie
  • Rookies
  • Pip
  • 16 posts

Posted 23 February 2012 - 06:06 PM

This is so sweet<3 I believe they were sent into the world for reason, to unite all SONES and give us a purpose<3 I love you girls<3~!

Posted ImagePosted Image

지금은소녀시대~!

티파니

I ship 태니~

soshimichii soshimichii
  • Soshified
  • PipPipPip
  • 552 posts

Posted 24 February 2012 - 06:54 AM

this letter is just so touching and perfectly written. to whomever wrote this, thank you so so much. you speak from the heart of all Sones around the world. we feel the same. we believe in the same thing, the power of nine..

right now, in the future, forever, GIRLS' GENERATION~ :yes:

batch19-2O.gif

The Shy The Shy
  • Donors
  • 3907 posts

Posted 10 March 2012 - 05:52 PM

This letter is just too freaking perfect. well-written, it engaged me and i can feel that the girls will be totally touched by it.
Posted ImagePosted Image
No matter how gifted, you alone cannot change the world. But that's the wonderful thing about this world. - L Lawliet (L: change the world)
Girls' Generation, thank you for always inspiring me to give in my very best. All of you are the best models in life that I can ever have, and thank you for being the light in the darkness for me!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Toggle shoutbox Sbox

@  cinderella@y... (01:34:00 AM) what is that bot doing zzz
@  cinderella@y... (04:52:29 PM) bot zzzzz
@  Keitaro88 (04:44:35 PM) bots*
@  Keitaro88 (04:44:31 PM) bot r crazy
@  Keitaro88 (04:44:26 PM) yeah
@  alice_ot12 (04:00:43 PM) i hate the ad spam
@  Keitaro88 (11:09:19 AM) >_> https://pbs.twimg.co...jpg&name=medium
@  kidrobot (09:44:59 PM) reeses eggs
@  bunnybelle (08:48:20 AM) <3