• This topic is locked This topic is locked
65 replies to this topic
qingy_Taeyeon qingy_Taeyeon
  • Rookies
  • Pip
  • 20 posts

Posted 03 August 2008 - 10:13 PM

I think the manager was over thinking.
Fans are ok,they didn't complaint anything.
And I think Taoyeon,as the leader of SNSD ,just did what she could,she made us feel happy & she's on behalf of the other girls.She obviously coudn't be to blame ,so the other girls.
I love you Kim Taeyeon.I love you SNSD.
I 'll be S♡ne forever!!!!!!!

ivonchu ivonchu
  • Donors
  • 2604 posts

Posted 03 August 2008 - 11:10 PM

really? self-centered? I didn't think about that at all. I guess we can't be too upset cause Taeyeon, Hyoyeon, Jessica and Fany visited not to mention two of them spoke in the SBOX with us. But I didn't think that the message was self-cetered. I guess looking from their managesr POV that it's understandable. Nonetheless she posted a message and it's directed to all fans from different fanclubs.

Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image
on hiatus

Cute_BoA Cute_BoA
  • Soshified
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1298 posts

Posted 04 August 2008 - 02:03 AM

ahhh...
i think the manager is trying to avoid a accident againn..
i hope other fansites or fan-cafes wont be to upset because tete chose sozis to drop her message..
i think she chose it randomly..
anyways, she was also trying to say that this message is not only for sozis.
but also other fan-cafes..^^

hahahah...

Posted ImagePosted Image

What hurts them, will only make them stronger. True 소녀시대 fans believed in the power of 9

signature credit " xeudaemonic "

tee tee
  • Soshified
  • PipPip
  • 363 posts

Posted 04 August 2008 - 02:28 AM

hahaha
i didnt mind taetae's message at all!
i loved it!
??????????????????? Tee[티]????????????????????

Posted Image

BANNER credit: p00p

paranose paranose
  • Soshified
  • Pip
  • 50 posts

Posted 04 August 2008 - 04:49 AM

i am confused. why were they upset? i like the letter of taeyeon. i didn't think it was to "self centred". i liked this letter more than i like general letter "dear fan, we love you, from SNSD". but my mother says you ca'nt please every one.
HYOYEON #1!!!! MY DANCING QUEEN!!!!!

★What hurts them, will only make them stronger. True소녀시대fans believe in the power of 9.★

avatar by princessjimyung - thanks hunny!!!

lilac* lilac*
  • Soshified
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1140 posts

Posted 04 August 2008 - 05:19 AM

self centered? i dont think so. it's a meaningful letter from taeyeon!
it's the manager who is sensitive i think. I don't think other fansites are upset about anything ? -.-
& they need to seek for permission.. ah.. T-T even if they want to log on to soshified?
im not sure about this.. but i think so ? T-T!

Posted Image Posted Image

Listen2Dat Listen2Dat
  • Soshified
  • PipPip
  • 267 posts

Posted 04 August 2008 - 09:21 AM

oh i hope taeyeon didn't get in trouble or got any antis because of her considerate letter. She did say it was writing for everyone in SNSD so i didn't think there were should be any problems? I didn't really think it was really bias or anything considering she is writing it and she's just putting her own views and own voice into it. hwoever, i guess it's the manager's job to ensure everything is okay and making things clear. Although from other pplz comment's, the letter itself he sent wasnt much better :) hehe, o well he still pretty cool on verifying that the letter was indeed taeyeon!! YAY! hwaiting soshi!

bug bug
  • Soshified
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1553 posts

Posted 04 August 2008 - 02:47 PM

Some
Spoiler
fans were disappointed cuz their favourites didn't leave their message, so the manager had to make sure 2 things that
1. every girl had contacted the manager to leave a message on a fansite, and
2. the manager gave Taeyeon the permission to leave the message to represent SNSD as a whole.

BeLLisima BeLLisima
  • Soshified
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 5672 posts

Posted 04 August 2008 - 09:05 PM

ugh what incident? IF this is bout the fans act, hope soshi fans could act mature and wise so the gals wont be upset >.<
and huh? i dont think Tae's letter being self centered, if he meant bout the part she talks bout the letter part when she said she ready it like an hour rofl XD i think it's just tae being dork lol
please dont make it a big deal, she said soshi's feelings bout the whole years that been happened to them she never forget bout the other member, i think it's normal if she forgot to write ALL fancafes they just got back from the fanmeet and must be feeling tired lol

but i know the manager just doing his job^^ and he's done great job tho

Go Taeyeon and Go Soshi
credit sigs : jamie12190@ssf

Lynzeex3 Lynzeex3
  • Donors
  • 462 posts

Posted 04 August 2008 - 09:53 PM

I didn't think Tae's letter was self-centered. -_- Maybe just a tad bit, since she got to share her
personal feelings and experience with us, but other than that, I think she represented the group's gratitude very well, after all she is the leader. x] And if other fans are mad because their fave member didn't get to leave a message, then isn't that a bit too much. They should be thankful that atleast one of the members was able to send out a message to us fans. Anyways, yea I guess their manager was just doing his job. Good job yo! lol. I hope Taeyeon didn't get too much lecturing though. x]

Posted Image

meeramans meeramans
  • Donors
  • 574 posts

Posted 05 August 2008 - 03:33 AM

i dont think shes being self-centered
she was overwhelmed and showing how she felt when writing the letter
a true soshi fans shouldnt complaint
they should just enjoy the letter as she is the leader and represent the girls
we all know she's a great leader

the manager is just doing his job, he must have been worried about the girls

anyway, im going crazy waiting for their album
but i believe the girls are working hard to give the best for their fans

Soshi Hwaiting!

Posted ImagePosted Image
avvy cr love soshi l banners cr xsimplymeeex

daLIda daLIda
  • Donors
  • 508 posts

Posted 05 August 2008 - 10:10 AM

at first..i was confused!! what he wants to say in his letter?I never thought that taeyon letter was self-centered..for me..the letter is cute and taeyeon as a leader represent SNSD..that nice to me we get a letter from Taeyeon (SNSD) is better than no letter...but.. i'm still confused?? :(

thanks for ur hard work to trans this..

Posted Image

Avatar credit : delline Banner credit : delline&LavaBlade Blinker : Danhobak@soshified malaysia

Katana Katana
  • Soshified
  • PipPip
  • 189 posts

Posted 05 August 2008 - 03:17 PM

I don't think the Taeyeon was being self-centered but I think the manager was being safe.
It's understandable because some fansites were probably dissapointed when they weren't mentioned.
I bet Soshified would have felt the same way if we weren't mentioned. :sweatingbullets:

Anyway, Soshified Jjang!!! Taeyeon Jjang!!! SNSD Jjang!!! S♥ne Jjang!!!

HyoT HyoT
  • Donors
  • 1349 posts

Posted 06 August 2008 - 05:53 AM

personally i think the taeyeon's msg was turefully from her heart
think about it
most of the fans are just in the similar as to soshiz member
i dont think it is any form of lie

if the fans in korean are still jealous
i am sure everyone who arent in korea
maybe we are the ones who are more hungry to see soshi
i dont know what will happen (the sm concert in sept)
if the particular fans is jealous then..
who cares about him...

most of us loves soshi as a whole
then we might go into a/some member
is rather useful to support the girls rather than create more mess

Kurapica1116 Kurapica1116
  • Soshified
  • Pip
  • 36 posts

Posted 06 August 2008 - 06:36 PM

i thought she's kind enough to leave us a message i didn't really care if she was self centered.. i love each and everyone of them....

yoonaxD yoonaxD
  • Soshified
  • Pip
  • 69 posts

Posted 06 August 2008 - 11:24 PM

It wasn't focused on her at all. Sure she might have mentioned how she felt, she was the one writing it. Fans from Korea always try to find fault especially in female fans.

agnesia0123 agnesia0123
  • Soshified
  • PipPip
  • 198 posts

Posted 08 August 2008 - 10:29 PM

bewildered to see such an article from the manager and don't understand what he meant that taeyeon was self centered????
To me, the letter was purely something she wrote from her heart, maybe because I am a big taeyeon fan but feel that it is a lit harsh and bias for the manager to pin point out taeyeon.......i am a bit angry about it but too bad i can't communicate/call upon the manager.........
Take it as i am just venting my frustration but I feel that taeyeon is being too scrutinized by the manager, Just because she is the leader doesn't mean she should always be giving way to her members right? I mean taeyeon is always giving more screen time to her members, she is always full of praise when it comes to her members and always encouraging them........and now that she just wrote a letter, she should be scolded for??
I DON'T UNDERSTAND!!! Is korean culture like that? Maybe someone can educate me about it....

GirlGotSoul GirlGotSoul
  • Soshified
  • PipPip
  • 495 posts

Posted 09 August 2008 - 02:52 AM

I thought Tae Yeon's letter was sweet, I loved it, she even thanked our site, Soshified, and even named it their international fansite, it's so cool that Tae Yeon could thank Sosiz, DC and Milkye. But it's okay, I'm glad that Tae Yeon even found time to do that. SNSD fighting!

rufflezz rufflezz
  • Rookies
  • Pip
  • 53 posts

Posted 09 August 2008 - 01:52 PM

I never really see Taeyeon's message in a conceited kind of way, since .. I never really noticed. Hahah, I think that she should have let the other members write something too, though. Not that I'm complaining or anything :)

제시카_믿어요 제시카_믿어요
  • Soshified
  • Pip
  • 52 posts

Posted 09 August 2008 - 03:08 PM

i knew it will be delated a little~
but anyway! we are still here for the girls^^
fighting!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Toggle shoutbox Sbox

No shouts have been made in the Shoutbox, why don't you add one to get the Shoutbox started?