Photo

My experience with Fashion King being filmed in NY~ 2.13.2012~2.23.2012Pictures and one KY fan-cam included~

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
23 replies to this topic
SSKrispies SSKrispies
  • Soshified
  • PipPip
  • 264 posts

Posted 26 February 2012 - 05:57 PM

Because my fan-account is both text and image heavy, I have provided a link for it instead of reposting the whole thing here. Feel free to leave a comment here or on my tumblr~
I had a really fun time writing this out and have tried my best to recall everything that had happened to me and my friends during the days I was present for the Fashion King filmings.
I hope you all enjoy reading this as much as I enjoyed writing it~ ^^

http://flyingchibbz....ate-fan-account

oh hai~

heerinss heerinss
  • Soshified
  • PipPip
  • 363 posts

Posted 26 February 2012 - 06:26 PM

ooh~ sounds like you guys had a blast. :)
now, i really wished i lived in ny.
i mean, snsd has never been to freakin' mi. >.< part

i literally laughed at the: "

YAI was in his car playing FarmVille (it looked like he was having the time of his life playing it)"

part

keke, so funny (somehow).

even a hug from Shin Se Kyung. :) that's just super epic. <3
you're like... the luckiest person on the planet right now. :)

Edited by soshified-rusher, 26 February 2012 - 06:27 PM.

yoonyul_zpscda8954a.jpg

gycDh.gif

icon: yoonyul snsd || blinkie: snsdxlover || banner: sayhellotothestars

edclipse edclipse
  • Rookies
  • Pip
  • 14 posts

Posted 26 February 2012 - 06:27 PM

Wow, the most detailed fan account of the Fashion King so far. Good job on getting all three of their autographs! :DD I got Yuri's at the Best Buy fan signing but it would've been nice if I could get Shin Se Kyung's :(.

cjw92 cjw92
  • Donors
  • 490 posts

Posted 26 February 2012 - 07:16 PM

This is the most detailed fan account that I have ever read... :) How cool is it to get all 3 of their autographs ~ jealous ~

Posted Image

Posted Image

"In the name of Dandyu, we punish all you tall people." ^^

"Yesterday is a history, tomorrow is a mystery. Today is a gift, that's why we call it the present."

jackhuii jackhuii
  • Donors
  • 121 posts

Posted 27 February 2012 - 04:11 AM

SSKrispies!! :P

Posted Image
Yuri the love of my life!!~~ <3

소녀시대 사랑해!! 권유리 사랑해!!

Chi_Soshi_Angel Chi_Soshi_Angel
  • Donors
  • 1319 posts

Posted 27 February 2012 - 08:29 AM

That experience sounds amazing! And I love how you balanced your desire to see and get Yuri's autograph with a respect for her personal time and the filming. It was really smart of you to go to the managers and ask instead of bombarding her or any of the actors while they were busy or relaxing!

SNEs and SShi - Sharing ❤ne Heart
anim_16fc53be-bbf7-a924-c506-10159c68e59
"That's why we're SNSD. We make up for each other's weaknesses"
"You asked us about our teamwork, but really there is no secret. We just live like sisters."

SSKrispies SSKrispies
  • Soshified
  • PipPip
  • 264 posts

Posted 27 February 2012 - 04:17 PM

ooh~ sounds like you guys had a blast. :)
now, i really wished i lived in ny.
i mean, snsd has never been to freakin' mi. >.< part

i literally laughed at the: "

YAI was in his car playing FarmVille (it looked like he was having the time of his life playing it)"

part

keke, so funny (somehow).

even a hug from Shin Se Kyung. :) that's just super epic. <3
you're like... the luckiest person on the planet right now. :)

haha! Yes, we had a blast! Even though we had only a few hours of sleep everyday it was totally worth it! ^^
It was even funnier watching YAI playing! He was all smiles in the car while playing! xD
I actually didn't think the hug was going to happen, but she spread her arms open a few seconds after I asked. @.@ She's so nice, I was actually surprised she didn't have that many fans there for her. That's why on that last day I decided to stick to the end of the recording just for her. (:
The moment I received that hug I did feel like the luckiest person in the planet~ ^^

@edclipse : I felt that such an amazing experience should be shared with as much detail as possible. Aww, I'm 100% sure she would've gladly signed for you if you were present. ):

@cjw92: there were a total of 5 actors/actresses present, I only managed to get three of the actors/actresses, but those four signatures (SSK twice) were very memorable. ^^

@jackhuii: SSKrispies/Yuri/ and HYY for lyyyyyfe!

That experience sounds amazing! And I love how you balanced your desire to see and get Yuri's autograph with a respect for her personal time and the filming. It was really smart of you to go to the managers and ask instead of bombarding her or any of the actors while they were busy or relaxing!

It was a very amazing experience~ I also met a lot of Sones because of this! ^^
I went to the recordings with the thought of only seeing Yuri (later on both Yuri and Shin Se Kyung) and supporting her. Getting an autograph was a "bonus" of some sort. With this cold weather I didn't really want any of the actors/ actresses staying out for longer than they're supposed to because a "fan" decided to go overboard.
There were a couple of fans who looked like they were ready to pounce on Yuri the second she made an appearance, but luckily nothing of that sort happened.
I think the worst that happened was on one of the filming days at Cooper Union where fans went up to SSK in the middle of the street to get her autograph. Being as nice as she is, she signed for everyone that wanted one on the spot. There was a car behind the crowd waiting for the road to be cleared of people.

~~

oh hai~

PillowPino PillowPino
  • Rookies
  • Pip
  • 13 posts

Posted 27 February 2012 - 06:24 PM

you would change your name to SSKrispies!!! and i still remember the first time meeting SSK lol. i said a lot more than just hwaiting hahaha. and about YAI... WELL anyone who was there would know my sentiments towards him lol

SSKrispies SSKrispies
  • Soshified
  • PipPip
  • 264 posts

Posted 27 February 2012 - 07:27 PM

you would change your name to SSKrispies!!! and i still remember the first time meeting SSK lol. i said a lot more than just hwaiting hahaha. and about YAI... WELL anyone who was there would know my sentiments towards him lol

Of course!! Can't risk losing the name to someone else! xD
Ahh!! I know you did, but I couldn't remember exactly what! D:
You never replied to my DM. >o<
LOOL YAI! His stylist was nice.

oh hai~

DemonSunny DemonSunny
  • Soshified
  • Pip
  • 58 posts

Posted 27 February 2012 - 07:34 PM

LOL i just noticed the DM now. And ya, she was nice. Poor girl, she needs to work with nice people like SSK or Yuri!

EDIT- just realized i forgot to log off my brothers acc haha

Edited by DemonSunny, 27 February 2012 - 07:34 PM.

stelz88 stelz88
  • Donors
  • 12 posts

Posted 27 February 2012 - 08:15 PM

OMG!!!! thanks so much for the post! really enjoyed reading it.
BTW, how did you guys find out so much bout the filming location and etc? Do they have the info in fashion king official site ??

Is yuri still in NY ? anyone send her off from the airport ?

Much jealous ! i hope i live in NY!!!!

inubazh11 inubazh11
  • Soshified
  • Pip
  • 54 posts

Posted 28 February 2012 - 05:22 AM

Wow:) im like 15minutes away to New York, New York~

SSKrispies SSKrispies
  • Soshified
  • PipPip
  • 264 posts

Posted 28 February 2012 - 10:47 AM

LOL i just noticed the DM now. And ya, she was nice. Poor girl, she needs to work with nice people like SSK or Yuri!

EDIT- just realized i forgot to log off my brothers acc haha

Yea, poor girl! ;A;
and lol, fail!

OMG!!!! thanks so much for the post! really enjoyed reading it.
BTW, how did you guys find out so much bout the filming location and etc? Do they have the info in fashion king official site ??

Is yuri still in NY ? anyone send her off from the airport ?

Much jealous ! i hope i live in NY!!!!

Glad you enjoyed reading it! ^^ Nope, we searched around aimlessly for the first few days. After that it was just luck and meeting the right people. (:
She isn't in NY. I believe she left on the 24th of this month. And I was unable to go to the airport since I had class that morning so I'm not sure if anyone sent her off.

~~

oh hai~

jackhuii jackhuii
  • Donors
  • 121 posts

Posted 02 March 2012 - 05:13 PM

If I knew when she was going to leave I would have went but to bad :/ Hope she come back soon. I miss Yuri so much ><. I miss SSK too ><

Posted Image
Yuri the love of my life!!~~ <3

소녀시대 사랑해!! 권유리 사랑해!!

Dwayna Dwayna
  • Soshified
  • Pip
  • 50 posts

Posted 11 March 2012 - 10:20 AM

Oh my gosh! This is a very detailed fan account! SSK seems so sweet as does Yuri!

Thanks for sharing! I hope they do some more filming in the States! :<

parktaebi parktaebi
  • Soshified
  • PipPip
  • 126 posts

Posted 12 March 2012 - 06:14 AM

omg! You're so dedicated ;AAAAAAA; I'm so glad you managed to see everyone and get some signatures too! Shin Se Kyung seems really nice and cute, is she as stunning in real life?~ And Yuri looks like she's enjoying herself! WAAHH congrats on the success!
Tell me your wish~

warlie17 warlie17
  • Soshified
  • PipPip
  • 103 posts

Posted 12 March 2012 - 05:43 PM

Thank you for sharing this i was so happy reading your post and got jealous hahaha, you're one of a kind follower and congrats on having her autograph. :D

thtl11 thtl11
  • Soshified
  • PipPip
  • 103 posts

Posted 22 March 2012 - 07:44 AM

Such a long fan account. You so lucky yo.
I wish I had a time like that too. xD

"When I have the opportunity, I want to perform the guitar live for my fans. Please expect that!" - Kim Taeyeon [100502]

I'm waiting!!

bintang johan bintang johan
  • Soshified
  • Pip
  • 38 posts

Posted 22 March 2012 - 04:43 PM

ouch ~ speechless

JYShiDae JYShiDae
  • Donors
  • 49 posts

Posted 26 March 2012 - 08:18 PM

Sounds like a cook story bro. If SNSD do happen to comeback to New York you can leme know and ill stay until they stop doin whatever they're doin lol

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Toggle shoutbox Sbox

@  cinderella@y... (09:14:06 PM) company war lol
@  cinderella@y... (09:12:13 PM) what going on in Korea? nowdays
@  Keitaro88 (04:12:17 PM) goood lol
@  Keitaro88 (04:12:11 PM) Pannchoa website appears to be taken down
@  Keitaro88 (03:55:18 PM) nothing