#285 [020212]a Best Buy fansign account

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
13 replies to this topic
taperjeangrrl taperjeangrrl
  • Soshified
  • PipPip
  • 270 posts

Posted 04 February 2012 - 12:15 AM

From Feb 1st to Feb 3rd, I was awake for nearly 2 days straight (42 hours) to experience possibly the best day of my life thus far. I'll post my fanaccount here, but for those who don't want to look at a bunch of asterisks because I'm a potty mouth, I'll include a link to my unedited TwitLonger post. If you don't care to read about anything prior to me meeting the girls, you may skip to the dotted line further down the page (you meanie)

My day: I woke up at 10am on the 1st (mistake #1, sleep til 4 next time alex) and was already on edge as I have been since news of their NYC visit broke. My time was spent folding laundry willingly to calm myself down and forcing myself to eat because I was so ****ing anxious. I also tried to continue updating the large group of people from Best Buys' official FB that wanted to pre-organize with me on the Union Square steps (we'll get to that goddamn shitstorm later). Fast forward to me getting on the bus at 11:45 (side note - someone gave me their number at the station and though I did not want it and this has no relevance I thought I should mention it because it makes me feel attractive ͦ ᵏ) and contemplating what I was doing with my life.

30 minutes into the ride and Soy's tweets put a major damper on an already tiring trip. When I say major damper I mean I was cursing up a storm by myself on a dark bus and plotting how to set Best Buy on ⓕⓘⓡⓔ. Upon arrival, I was considering hopping on a bus back home straight as I got there so I wouldn't have to miss three classes for no reason. However, I waited around the terminal for a little while and decided to take the subway to Union Square at a quarter to 3 to check the scene. I arrived at 2:55, and was surprised and happy to not find the Best Buy sidewalk filled with rioters and angry staff - until I turned the corner. At first I though it was just homeless people resting against the store because the first guy looked to be in his 50's and HOMELESS. Low and behold, I find out they're waiting for the signing, and that Best Buy has given them permission to line up, contradictory to the information they were touting on their official FB. A huge queue of people stretched the entire store-side, and when I mentioned the tweets, they said there was miscommunication b/w SM & BB.

Confused and ᶠᵘᶜᵏ ͥ ⁿᶢ ᵃⁿⁿ ͦ ʸᵉᵈ, I made my way to the WAY back with Sarah, a lovely woman who's volunteered for Soshified many times before, but was forgoing it this time and trying her luck. We were both rather realistic about the hopelessness of the situation and quickly bonded over how much of a soul sucking machine SM is etcetc. by now it's about 5:30, and security began moving us into the building. That was the 2nd worst part of my day; there were so many folks there, not to mention the countless ******** line-cutters we spotted. I set myself up for disappointment and started to accept the fact that I might not get in. However, one of the biggest *******s ever/security came around and mentioned that no more than 140 spots were left, and began counting off. I fell in at #122, and we all started flipping out. He cut the line off after the 140th person, and a sea of people easily over 300 strong left. 10 minutes later, he came back to our area saying that they're very near to all 300 wristbands being gone, and that though we would not get one, we should still buy the cd in case the management allows a few more non-wristband holders inside. 1st worst part of my day; nothing like the sharp deflation of false high hopes. I was ready to kick him in the *****. He goes on talking about how they'll "be here for a year and gone the next," and that they "aren't Jimmy Hendrix or The Beatles." well obviously ****face, but I don't see the point in running your mouth like that for no reason. We care for them quite a bit if we're out here right now, so. On the verge of strangling him and going back to Uni, I got the front of the line expecting to be told to just buy the cd. However, another security member begins counting off. "We need another 20," he said. "You guys are the last 20." ゜○゜!! I ended up being #285, and everyone just kind of sat inside staring at each other in shock. They began selling albums at around 8 am, and since I was so far in the back I didn't get mine til after 9. Sarah departed to get some much needed sleep back at her hotel, so I was left with a group of weeaboos. I am not kidding. They were ****ing weeaboos. They bowed and said "Kamsahamnida!" to the unfazed lady at the register ( ͥ ʷᵃˡᵏᵉᵈ ᵃʷᵃʸ ᶠʳ ͦ ᵐ ᵗʰᵉᵐ) and kept repeating "jinjja?" to anything surprising. I'm too old for that crap. After finding a McDonald's to take a whiz and buy a coffee, I told them I was going to walk to 32nd (from 14th street) for lunch. Just as I'd hoped, none of them wanted to walk that far, so I was able to rid myself of them. Instead, I hung around the general area because there was a massive F21 across the street, then trekked to 5th Ave. Right past Sephora. Right where Yoona, Sooyoung, and Taeyeon could have been shopping at the very moment, and I would've had no idea. I hope I never find out what time they were there because I might hang myself.

blabla fast forward to 4 pm and there was a sea of people in front of Best Buy. Throughout the crowd I heard lots of "I hope I get in"'s and asked a few of them if they'd bought the cd. "No." can I just say that I met some of the dumbest people I've ever encountered in my life yesterday? Most who'd showed up at that time had no clue what the wristbands were. At this point I have no idea what time it is because time is meaningless after 30 hours with no sleep, but the ****ing SNSD bus shows up and people lose their goddamn minds. Apologies for the photo, the battery light was blinking and it was CHAOS.

Posted Image

More than one person almost got hit by a car sprinting across the street, and they all crowded the door as if the girls were just going to walk out into that mess. I stayed on the opposite side as did many others, yet people were also blocking the Best Buy entrance, making the bus leave after 20 minutes due to them not being able to safely get the girls in past the animals. Blabla more waiting, and then they called for people with wristbands to go inside. Unfortunately, I ended up by the group I'd fled from this morning, but I ignored them for the most part as I was too busy psyching myself and having an anxiety attack. like **** my heart was racing and it was difficult to swallow and I almost felt like cutting off my wristband and leaving because I was TERRIFIED. How does one stand face to face with (9) 8 people you've love without wanting to die? I also ended up behind two guys who didn't know anything about the girls. "Which one's Sooyoung again? The ugly one?" one of them asked the other. I hope they got run over when they left. Anyway, they shut the whole store down which they haven't done since Lady Gaga signed there last year, and then the girls came. The screams lmfaosdmi it was so funny oh my god it really helped lessen my panicking, but then the line started moving and it just got ten times worse. All up the line you could hear people yelling and crying and Tiffany saying "Thank you!" (**** she's so loud <33). We weren't allowed to take photos in front of them, so I leaned out of the line for a fancam. it's not great because people wouldn't MOVE but it's ⓢⓞ ⓦⓔⓘⓡⓓ having another fancam of my own of the girls.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FA2sDOWUrrc&feature=youtu.be

those two seconds of clarity are enough for me

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Soon enough, I was three people away and the security guard cut off our wristbands (omg I'm having palpitations just writing this) and had us stand to the side. We were so much ****ing closer than I thought we'd be, we were practically on top of them. The ones getting their cd's signed at the time didn't really say anything to the girls except "hi" or "I love you," so I thought maybe I should be the adult that I am and actually say full sentences to them. That went well until Tiffany turned to look at me and smiled as I waited to walk up and **** SHE'S SO GORGEOUS. I smiled bashfully and put my head down because I couldn't look back at her, but then a manager moved me up and lskjgl it was my turn.

I handed Tiffany my booklet and she started to sign it. "Thank you for coming, we're so proud of you girls." she paused and looked up at me. "What? No, thank YOU. Seriously." wow 1 girl down 7 more to go and I already felt like bawling ty tiffany you *******. Next was Hyo and sfjdnigs she was just BEAMING. I smiled big at her and said hello, and she nodded and said "hi!!" if anyone ever calls her ugly again omg ( ・_・)ノ⌒●~* she's perfect. I guess I wasn't paying enough attention because suddenly ****ING SOOYOUNG WAS NEXT. I didn't expect it, so a quiet "oh wow" slipped out my mouth ((alex ʷʰʸ)) and she grinned knowingly at me. When I say Sooyoung is the most beautiful person I have ever seen in all my years, it's not an exaggeration. This was the NY fanmeet times 600. I could barely look at her how does anyone stand looking at her for more than a few seconds at a time? I think she could tell how I felt because she had that knowing smile on her face the whole time she was signing. I barely got out the "you're my favourite" that I'd wanted to say, and when she was done she smiled up at me, shook my hand and said, "Thank you."

well I'm a mess by now and why did they put Yoona next to her why did they seat them together it's just not fair. Yoona is so perfect looking I almost wanted to shove her away from me. I was still stunned by Sooyoung, so I couldn't say anything but hello with a head nod, so she bowed back to me and said hi. Seo was next and she's seriously an ANGEL. So genuine and so polite ugh I wanted to coo. We exchanged a few words, and this is how it went: "thank you so much for coming" her - "no, thank YOU" me - "NO, thank YOU" her - "NoooOOOoo, thank YOUUuuU" (ノ^∇^) Sunny must've heard our ~conversation because when I turned to look at her she was eye-smiling at me. Not just smiling but like her eyes disappeared kind of smile and my mind went blank, so when I said "wow, you're adorable," it happened against my will. she giggled so preciously and said thank you, and I told her I was so glad they came. "I'm glad YOU came," she said, and I shyly added, "how could I not?" to which she laughed and said "ah cute~", and shook my hand ヾ(´▽`)ノ **** if I wasn't ****ing DYING at this point, so of course goddamn Taeyeon was next. her face......is ****ing.........perfect. Perfect skin, perfect nose, perfect cheekbones, perfect everything. she looks up at me, smiles big and says, "Hi! I'm Taeyeon! ^∇^" like I didn't already know this. I need to know if that's just how she greeted everyone, because it's the cutest thing I've ever seen. I giggled and said, "Hi Taeyeon, thank you very much for coming." she passes my booklet to Yuri and grabs my hand. "Thank you, too!" Honestly I can barely remember what I said to Yuri because I was beyond overloaded by the time I got to Sunny, but she was grinning and just seemed really happy to be there. After I left the line I kind of walked like a zombie through the lonnnnng walkway to the stairs, and the BB workers were laughing at people as they walked past, which was rather rude and unprofessional. male and female sones alike were either looking around in shock, crying, cheering, or doing a little bit of everything, so **** like that just kills their moment a bit. I walked up and hugged a girl I'd talked to before who was sobbing into her hands because some ******* was leaning against a stand laughing and mockingly telling her to breathe. I'm not going to lie, it was EXTREMELY intense, like nothing I'd ever experienced before. At one point I was ready to cry myself but didn't because I'm an ⓐⓓⓤⓛⓣ. It was the most surreal, exhausting, scary day I can remember going, through. Really should've went to a bar afterwards and had a few to steady myself.

I got outside and floated out the doors still jacket and hoodie-less because I couldn't care to put them on, and walked through the HUGE crowd of people only to get a camera shoved in my face. I did 4 separate interviews, and was photographed by countless people, so if I don't see my face somewhere on a Korean news outlet I'll be surprised. I don't remember walking back to the subway and then to Port Authority. Honestly, I don't remember much of anything that happened that night after meeting the girls, it's just a giant fog.

I will say that you do not understand how beautiful they are: they are all stunningly lovely. Tv, pictures, videos, etc do them no justice, it's so unreal. The atmosphere around them felt really special, and their presence is overwhelmingly palpable. just ****.

long story short: it was a good day.

Edited by taperjeangrrl, 04 February 2012 - 12:29 AM.

taeny ⋅ jungli · soori ⋅ yulti ⋅ sootae lina soofany ⋅ sunmin ⋅ gyucole ⋅ 2ny ⋅ junghi ⋅ hyosica ⋅ yoonsic ⋅ yoonyul

sooyoungster/taeganger/fanytastic/yurisistable/sunshiner

OT9

SMTOWNNYC my tumblr

ReyvanV1 ReyvanV1
  • Soshified
  • Pip
  • 54 posts

Posted 04 February 2012 - 12:37 AM

Ah , why i always envy now i'm felling iritated :) :) , SNSD i wannnt to meeettt youuuu !!!!!!!
:DNever Mind I found Wealth and i like this ... this is not about money but this is about heart . My Heart beaten so hard .. Always feel excitement,, Everything is allright because I Have 9 Girl Posted Image) , And the feeling is always same ...
First we meet at SM TOWN Jakarta on 22 September 2012 ... @reyvanV14 I Hope we can meet again in another canche :DD Posted Image Posted ImageI will remember that time forever Posted Image

kt9823 kt9823
  • Writers
  • 431 posts

Posted 04 February 2012 - 01:51 AM

ahhh youre so lucky im so jealoussss lol! but anyways congrats on meeting the girls! just wondering, since there were so many people, was there not really any time to talk to the girls beyond a simple thank you? Iknow I probably would act just like you lol, but did you feel rushed or did you see any other fans conversing with the girls? i think i read some accounts that time spent with the girls were pretty briefs, especially with the security/managers

• Soshified
  • PipPip
  • 270 posts

Posted 04 February 2012 - 12:56 PM

ahhh youre so lucky im so jealoussss lol! but anyways congrats on meeting the girls! just wondering, since there were so many people, was there not really any time to talk to the girls beyond a simple thank you? Iknow I probably would act just like you lol, but did you feel rushed or did you see any other fans conversing with the girls? i think i read some accounts that time spent with the girls were pretty briefs, especially with the security/managers

The manager only touched me to move me down once, so I really didn't feel rushed. I just started blabbering as soon as I got to them, and then girls seemed fine with conversing back with me. I saw one girl talking with Tiff for at least 30 seconds, so I guess if the member is being responsive then it's ok.

taeny ⋅ jungli · soori ⋅ yulti ⋅ sootae lina soofany ⋅ sunmin ⋅ gyucole ⋅ 2ny ⋅ junghi ⋅ hyosica ⋅ yoonsic ⋅ yoonyul

OT9

SMTOWNNYC my tumblr

Tootles Tootles
  • Donors
  • 277 posts

Posted 04 February 2012 - 04:46 PM

Your fan acc is so awesome XDDD I laughed out loud so many times, all the spazzing is so justified and righteous haha. NOW you make me dream of going to fansign <3 <3 <3
Posted Image

Kenkwok Kenkwok
  • Soshified
  • Pip
  • 63 posts

Posted 04 February 2012 - 08:50 PM

awesome! hahaha XD , i feel so envy with NYC Sones , that can join the fansign event ,
hope that one day i could join the fansign event *pray* , kekeke~ XD

leafy leafy
  • Soshified
  • PipPipPip
  • 665 posts

Posted 04 February 2012 - 10:11 PM

I'm so adding this to my list of favourite fan accounts.

KIM TAEYEON JUNG SOOYEON

Currently Reading:

Auratus - ASLS | sparksfly7 - SIYE | iiEatBubbles - AL3O | boxxsaltz - Dissonance

pi_16_7 pi_16_7
  • Soshified
  • PipPip
  • 277 posts

Posted 04 February 2012 - 10:22 PM

lol I love how you keep typing ****ing. I got agitated a bit when I read that part about "who's Sooyoung? the ugly one?"

urhm... but of course you confirmed it haha she's gorgeous.

that's so fortunate you got to meet SNSD :( I hope I don't sound mean but I think Tae learnt that line and she's probably not prepared to answer anything too complicated haha. I love her :D

Honestly I think I would just stand there with my mouth open hhaahah. and then it would be sad cuz security would carry me away and I wouldn't be able to interact with them at alll.

lol can't wait to greet them in person

"No matter where you take a picture, it feels as if you’re a celebrity."

-Hyoyeon-

tumblr_mgp5tyyRzD1qcackso8_250.gif

hwangyul hwangyul
  • Members
  • Pip
  • 25 posts

Posted 04 February 2012 - 10:38 PM

OMONNA you're such a happy sone , congrats for getting the best on meeting them . jjangg

llc1281 llc1281
  • Donors
  • 1449 posts

Posted 04 February 2012 - 10:56 PM

yo for every paragraph i'm laughing because of the way you describe the scene with **** included :lolol: . i enjoy every word, thanks for sharing :unworthy: . you're very lucky and it's good that you didn't give up even when it seem like it's a hopeless attempt :respect: . you talk to SNSD and shake their hands, now that i'd love to do. cool fancam! seriously peeps needs to read and understand what is happening around them, like you said how some peeps showed up and in line not knowing what's really going on -.- . i just have a feeling there would be some peeps not being a die-hard S♥NE or even a casual fan of SNSD to not know much about them :dry: . f*cking rude too calling them ugly, ugh idiots :thumbdown: . i probably would want to hit those damn lame @$$ BB workers too for laughing :thumbdown: . ha Soshi fever causing police to come and control 1300 peeps outside the BB store, that's incredible and when they release their English album i hope those doubters choke on their bile :evil: :devil: . SNSD & S♥NEs always prove them wrong. :unworthy:

haemonieshidae haemonieshidae
  • Members
  • Pip
  • 48 posts

Posted 04 February 2012 - 11:08 PM

Thanks so much for your entertaining, emotional and intense fan account !
I cud really feel what u wrote !
Jiang !

• Soshified
  • PipPip
  • 270 posts

Posted 05 February 2012 - 02:06 PM

lol I love how you keep typing ****ing. I got agitated a bit when I read that part about "who's Sooyoung? the ugly one?"

urhm... but of course you confirmed it haha she's gorgeous.

that's so fortunate you got to meet SNSD :( I hope I don't sound mean but I think Tae learnt that line and she's probably not prepared to answer anything too complicated haha. I love her :D

Honestly I think I would just stand there with my mouth open hhaahah. and then it would be sad cuz security would carry me away and I wouldn't be able to interact with them at alll.

lol can't wait to greet them in person

the asterisks ("****") come up when you use bad language, and I was too lazy to look through my post to check for cursing so I just left it there.

I'm just upset they got in and took the place of someone who might be a huge fan. I've heard other accounts where similar people got wristbands who didn't even know all their names.

OT9

SMTOWNNYC my tumblr

a23zohgawd a23zohgawd
  • Donors
  • 184 posts

Posted 05 February 2012 - 06:55 PM

OMG omg omg omg , i feel you , omg i am just as nervous and excited reading your fan accounts , omg , my imaginations from reading your fan accounts are killing me omg , omg i love these girls ahhhhh

Girls'Generation, the 9 that lights up my world

the 9 that showed me a different side of the world

the 9 that showed me that as long as you don't give up

Nothing.. is impossible.

greentea25 greentea25
  • Donors
  • 55 posts

Posted 06 February 2012 - 04:03 PM

very nice!!! AHHHHHH snsd please have another fan signing !!! :D

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Toggle shoutbox Sbox

@  Keitaro88 (08:07:54 PM) yaeh
@  korniceman3000 (01:37:10 PM) I wish SNSD would have a comeback just so it would bring some life back to this forum....
@  kidrobot (07:26:33 AM) ...