[02.02.12] Best Day EVER

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
16 replies to this topic
stendhal'd stendhal'd
  • Donors
  • 25 posts

Posted 02 February 2012 - 11:18 PM

Best Day EVER.
I met Sooyoung, all I can say is the image I had in my head is far less than she is actually in person and here I thought perhaps, my imagination may have run away from me. My imagination was not even close to the beauty that she possesses in fact I may not be able to find the right words to describe her. She is without a doubt the Most Beautiful Woman I have ever seen Ever. Even though I did not get to hand my Poetry to her personally I did my very best to get it to her via fans and the management at Best Buy. So My Thanks go to those who helped me realize a dream that only seemed a dream that now became reality. THANK YOU. Also to the many fans that I met tonight the second of February, everyone of you is amazing and has heart enough to be comparible to the members of SNSD. You have solidified my faith in people and my dedication to Girls' Generation. In closing I pray each and everyone of you has the opportunity to experience the joy that I did tonight.

Special thanks to a certain woman whom gave me a signed Sooyoung picture. Just because I was a fan. If not for you I might have had heavy thoughts all day. Thanks for bringing out the Sooyoung Sunrise at 2:30 in the morning.

A very special thanks to all the women of Girls' Generation for being such inspirational role models and bringing to the forefront the best in people.

Holly Holly
  • Donors
  • 2411 posts

Posted 03 February 2012 - 05:15 AM

Moved to SSF Fan Accounts~
<p style="text-align: center">"%20alt=<br/>
"%20alt=</p>

Dim Summer Dim Summer
  • Donors
  • 297 posts

Posted 03 February 2012 - 11:31 AM

Please tell us more. Most of us will never get to see SNSD in person and want to live vicariously through you. How and where did you exactly meet Sooyoung? Did you talk to her?

jonghyuns jonghyuns
  • Donors
  • 1748 posts

Posted 03 February 2012 - 01:26 PM

Congrats :D When I got to see SNSD in person I was way to far to see their faces clearly :> I remember I didn't really believe it when people would say "they look better in person", but when I saw WG up close and in person I was like "Wow they really do look better in person!" lol. I'm really jealous of you >< I could totally imagine Soo young looking 100000x more beautiful in person :D can you take a picture of her autograph? Did you get anyone else's autograph too?

Gee_GeeGirl2 Gee_GeeGirl2
  • Soshified
  • Pip
  • 60 posts

Posted 03 February 2012 - 02:10 PM

Aww! Congratulations! I'm glad you were able to meet Sooyoung and follow your dream! I like to see fans so happy and Joyous to meet one or all of the members:)
Posted Image

White_Bread White_Bread
  • Soshified
  • PipPip
  • 129 posts

Posted 03 February 2012 - 03:11 PM

Wow that's awesome, I totally envy you. I can't even imagine what it is like meeting a member of girls generation in person, it must be breath taking. Hopefully one day I get to see them in person, until then i have to settle with pictures and youtube videos. :(
• #0 Tiffany • #21 Yuri • #9 Taeyeon • #7 Yoona • #32 Hyoyeon • #24 Sooyoung • #22 Jessica • #11 Seohyun • #12 Sunny •

Bobthebuilder Bobthebuilder
  • Soshified
  • Pip
  • 57 posts

Posted 03 February 2012 - 03:17 PM

Congrats u actually got to see Sooyoung
It be great if i could see any of the members at all in person

schwae schwae
  • Soshified
  • Pip
  • 55 posts

Posted 03 February 2012 - 03:37 PM

Waah, that's so cool! So lucky ^^
I haven't really seen them in person, but I wish to sometime in the future. ^^
Could you tell us more? Haha. :)

Posted Image

ReyvanV1 ReyvanV1
  • Soshified
  • Pip
  • 54 posts

Posted 04 February 2012 - 12:25 AM

Im tottally envy with you , now i have dream same with you but i can't realize that Dreams :(
:DNever Mind I found Wealth and i like this ... this is not about money but this is about heart . My Heart beaten so hard .. Always feel excitement,, Everything is allright because I Have 9 Girl Posted Image) , And the feeling is always same ...
First we meet at SM TOWN Jakarta on 22 September 2012 ... @reyvanV14 I Hope we can meet again in another canche :DD Posted Image Posted ImageI will remember that time forever Posted Image

stendhal'd stendhal'd
  • Donors
  • 25 posts

Posted 04 February 2012 - 02:28 PM

Thank You everyone, I would love to share some more once I get it all sorted out in my head. It was a big day in the big apple. In fact that might be the title right there. All I can tell anyone who has a dream is this:
There is a line in life,
It is drawn, in the sands of thought.
On one side dreams are conceived,
The other is where dreams come true.
The line, represents action,
Step over that line.
With love as your weapon,
Hope as your shield.
-Stendhal'd

llc1281 llc1281
  • Donors
  • 1449 posts

Posted 04 February 2012 - 11:31 PM

Nice! you lucky to get autograph pic of Sooyoung and for meeting her in person :D . me along with others of course envy you for that moment and wish we were in your position ^_^ . i believe you and others when you said you can't find words how to describe their beauty in person :wub: . i hope to see them someday and see for myself what everyone talks about, i'm sure i'm gonna have similar reactions too ^_^ . thanks for sharing. :thumbup:

adrysone adrysone
  • Rookies
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 05 February 2012 - 02:37 AM

SNSD daebak

stendhal'd stendhal'd
  • Donors
  • 25 posts

Posted 05 February 2012 - 09:40 PM

Hello again Folks as promised here is my recanting entitled:

Big Day in the Big Apple

Big Day in the Big Apple

My story picks up in the afternoon of feb 2nd. I'm sitting in the Friday's up the street from the record store. Having a Long Island Iced Tea and some Fries to warm up, for the eventual wait that I'm sure would follow. I looked at the clock and saw it was 3:40pm. I quickly paid for my food and took oone last sip of something with no tea in it. As soon as I stepped outside I realized I might be buzzed, it did ward off the cold for most of the night though. I carefully made my way across the streets take extra caution in my current state.

I arrived at the store in minutes, Already the front was swarming. I stopped and spoke to one girl whom I had seen about five times that day in the city and I even stated that fact to her in a book store. I wished her congrats on getting a wristband and was on my way around the corner to stand in a line just forming. Which is where I stood for the next four plus hours. I found many people to talk to in that time and enjoyed listening to their stories about SNSD. Their favorite aspects of each star and the friendly rivalry that was always about when mentioning favorites. At one point it started to get really cold the wind even picked up a bit that was when I asked some of the people around me if they wanted to stand next to the building instead of on the outside. What was I thinking? We changed places and instantly they were warmer and I was not, so I mentioned we should rotate position for the inside like penquins in the arctic. That way everybody can be warm or have a chance at some warmth for a spell. Those on the inside though looked at me like I was crazy. I was of course, for having left the safety of the wall. Since I was on the outside and taller than most in line I was the perfect windbreaker too.

I think it was close to 8pm when a guy came down the line and said they might let some more people in. That sure caused some excitement. Soon after the front of the line was moving. and we all started saying "Is the line moving?" "Oh my God, The line is moving." Then it stopped again, as they were only letting in a few at a time. Our groups turn came up and we made our way to the front of the store, where all eyes were on us. One girl wanted me to ask Sooyoung to marry her. I chuckled replying " Sorry, can't do that was gonna ask her to marry me." She laughed because she understood. More than I did at that point in time.

We head in through the doors to the store and up the escalator. We took a very circuitous route. Which ended about fifteen feet away from the table where the Women sat, Everybody was trying to snap pictures as soon as they realized they were they close, myself included, however to many heads in the way for me. So I just raised my arm and took a couple pictures that way. Then I waited until it was my turn.

Suddenly its my turn I wish I could remember the order of the girls but I was preoccupied by not being knocked over by the security guard as he shuffled me down the line. First was Tiffany though who was very kind and thanked me for coming out, I thanked her for coming out as well in fact I think I thanked them all When I saw Hyoyeon I was taken aback because she was looking right at me and I said aloud "Whoa" because she was gorgeous I really mean it. I think she blushed too and giggled softly looking away for a second then back at me again. She thanked me and I her as she slid the photo to her right.

Directly into the hand of Sooyoung. Immediately my mouth went as dry as my thoughts, while I tried to cover a huge grin with my hand I looked back at Hyoyeon who was watching the reaction on my face as I met Sooyoung, I can honestly not tell you folks how beautiful Sooyoung is. She is a Force of her own to behold in person. I could feel the guard was getting antsy so I slowly leaned in and told her my name, that I had left my poetry with the event staff and to look for a Red enveloped Birthday card from me. Through which she maintained eye contact and I felt like I was talking in some crazy language (I really hope I wasn't) then after I was finished she signed the photo and passed it on and thanked me for coming out I nodded and struggled not to trip over my feet.

I remember Sunny was all smiles and giggles then I saw Yoona and I think last was Taeyeon. It really was hard to focus on the other woman there I did see them and wish them all good luck it is just suppressed at the moment I suppose. Upon reaching the end of the line I took another look down the table still in Awe of the fact I was there. Then we were ushered away from them back to the front of the store.Down the escalator and back out the doors into the pandemonium.

I answered several questions posed by those standing around and felt like a mini star for a second. Then slowly melted into the crowd. At one point I saw a girl come out the front of the store in tears. I had never fully understood what would cause someone to be moved to such tears before, Until the day I met SNSD. I completely understand her emotions now though. These are woman who have a huge impact on many lives for many reasons and to come as close as some have is so fantastic that there is only one way to express it.

After that I found myself talking with a camera crew that I think was with Soshified, I also asked for their autgraphs, they agreed quizzically. I told them they were part of the event so why not. They couldn't deny my logic. I waited around for about another fifteen minutes hoping the girls might come out soon, but the hour was growing late and I still had far to go. I told the camera crew that I was pretty sure the Women were not coming out the front and they might want to try out back, they thought for a second and quietly agreed, thanked me for the tip and slowly so as to not draw attention headed to the back. I took one last look at the store and all my friends standing out front. Pulled up my collar and walked into the night. With a smile on my face and a song in my heart.

typical typical
  • Members
  • Pip
  • 33 posts

Posted 05 February 2012 - 11:50 PM

Thanks for sharing. You're so lucky and your fan acc is nicely written.
so jelly~

greentea25 greentea25
  • Donors
  • 55 posts

Posted 06 February 2012 - 04:08 PM

i wish to experience meeting the girls someday T-T

prodigypv prodigypv
  • Soshified
  • Pip
  • 53 posts

Posted 06 February 2012 - 08:51 PM

I hope I can meet SNSD one day! The fact that you wrere able to give something personal (or tried to) to a SNSD member makes me happy :)

stendhal'd stendhal'd
  • Donors
  • 25 posts

Posted 08 February 2012 - 08:23 AM

Thank you for all the congrats I would like to Thank Soshified for all the hard work that they do on and off the site. Without them I doubt many things for have been possible for many Sones. Thanks Soshified.

For anyone wandering what the poems I wanted to give to Sooyoung were? You can find some of them on her Birthday page. I believe it is page six somewhere. Have a Great day all.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Toggle shoutbox Sbox

@  cinderella@y... (09:14:06 PM) company war lol
@  cinderella@y... (09:12:13 PM) what going on in Korea? nowdays
@  Keitaro88 (04:12:17 PM) goood lol
@  Keitaro88 (04:12:11 PM) Pannchoa website appears to be taken down
@  Keitaro88 (03:55:18 PM) nothing