[30.11.2011] Meeting Sooyoung in MBS~

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
31 replies to this topic
fl8dv7 fl8dv7
  • Soshified
  • Pip
  • 60 posts

Posted 24 June 2012 - 10:03 AM

Well if you're still sad or pissed..... Think of me, think of us!
We didn't get ANY chance to meet her in an elevator. Consider yourself sooooo lucky.
Then I suppose you will feel better :P

Posted Image

Posted Image

Forever 9

Chi_Soshi_Angel Chi_Soshi_Angel
  • Donors
  • 1319 posts

Posted 14 July 2012 - 10:56 AM

WOW! Since i love Sooyoung I love reading about her!
So cute how she couldn't opperate the lift!
So so cute!!!!

As for the gift thing - I get this feeling that the girls are really not supposed to take gifts from fans outside of fanmeets and concerts. Probably a safety thing. And while they do take them, they love the fans enough to do so even if their managers are like "no no no". So Sooyoung was probably not able to take it because of that. I'm sure she had a good reason not to take it and I am sure she was sorry to you that she couldn't.

SNEs and SShi - Sharing ❤ne Heart
anim_16fc53be-bbf7-a924-c506-10159c68e59
"That's why we're SNSD. We make up for each other's weaknesses"
"You asked us about our teamwork, but really there is no secret. We just live like sisters."

soshiboy^^ soshiboy^^
  • Soshified
  • PipPip
  • 122 posts

Posted 15 July 2012 - 05:06 AM

Youre one very lucky person...I envy you...wish I could be close to her and take a picture with her...

ahobpower ahobpower
  • Soshified
  • PipPip
  • 157 posts

Posted 15 July 2012 - 08:22 AM

Aigoo, you're a very lucky girl! Don't worry about the bad memories! The fact that you're THAT close to Sooyoung Unnie makes thousands of people jealous! hahaha...
Be very grateful for that experience.

I suppose 'rejection' of gifts would be common, as I kinda experienced that myself.
But don't worry, k?

I might be a new SONE fan, but I'm not losing to veteran SONEs!
We have the same role model, we have the same vision and mission: To encourage and support SNSD!
9fxftg.gif

leejoonshi leejoonshi
  • Soshified
  • Pip
  • 50 posts

Posted 03 January 2013 - 11:02 AM

Well if you're still sad or pissed..... Think of me, think of us!
We didn't get ANY chance to meet her in an elevator. Consider yourself sooooo lucky.
Then I suppose you will feel better tongue.png

nmpaqw nmpaqw
  • Donors
  • 72 posts

Posted 11 July 2013 - 01:33 PM

lol I get excited while reading this :P
you are so lucky ^^

YuTifiedSone YuTifiedSone
  • Donors
  • 41 posts

Posted 19 August 2013 - 06:19 AM

How i wish Soshi visits Sentosa while i'm working and i can see them there. =( So good! You get to see Sooyoung in person! Sweet dreams thinking of her! =)

tumblr_lobj8taV7t1qass11.gif

large.png

As a FANYTASTICS member, I promise to love and cherish all that is PINK, to remain secretive with all my dancing mistakes, to outshine others with my aegyo and smiling eyes, and to do everything I can to spread the word about our Brighter than Gems Fany Fany Tiffany!

hongwei8 hongwei8
  • Donors
  • 22 posts

Posted 25 August 2013 - 12:59 AM

The anticipation and excitement I get from reading this.. Hnngggg..

If only I get to experience this in real life, I wont forget about snapping a selca with her! :D

tumblr_lobj3bwexY1qass11.gif

SooFuntastic SooFuntastic
  • Soshified
  • PipPip
  • 133 posts

Posted 25 August 2013 - 04:57 PM

OMG! like :o

you're really really the lucky one!

you met 3 artist in a day.. daebak~!

it doesn't matter if she doesn't want to take your gift.. maybe kinda aware to anti-fan threat..? you know... yoona had that enough in past time...

or maybe they have been warned by the managers... all things possible! so don't be so disappointed , kay?

too bad you can have some 'souvenirs' (like I mean having selca together or an autograph) .. but I think if I'm in your position.. I even can't greet her well... kkk.. GREAT moments happen when we're not ready sometimes... kkk..

As a SONE, I'll try to help Dorky leader to take care of Ice princess and Aegyo queen when they are eating Mushroom, help Dancing queen in searching the Black pearl, help Shikskin when she takes Deer as a lunch, and I won't let Seororo to stick her keroro stickers everywhere!

Posted Image

INeedYoona INeedYoona
  • Rookies
  • Pip
  • 11 posts

Posted 23 September 2013 - 06:23 AM

Although my bias is Yoona,

but I really want to meet her !

You're so lucky.

Hafiz

kidrobot kidrobot
  • Soshified
  • Pip
  • 77 posts

Posted 24 September 2013 - 11:13 AM

lol that must of been an awkward moment when she said no & then grumbled xD (no offense)
Well at least you did get to meet her
Most of us can't say that >_<
// S♡NE //

Breloom Breloom
  • Donors
  • 296 posts

Posted 25 September 2013 - 11:26 AM

Upvoted it, it was so exciting to read each line you've written and I comprehended every second of how you felt and how your mind has going crazy, especially in that narrow elevator :D And maann I envy you, you're so a lucky person! But still, I'm happy for you :) daebak! 

:thanks: for sharing your moment

Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

"Upon meeting a beautiful lady, always ask for her name and profession. That's one of my rules."

"People are like books. We've all got a front and a back. You get my drift?"

"No matter the man, we all wear masks... Either on our faces or over our hearts."

"We all are trapped by the chains of "maybe"."

"Cute girls never lie. Ever."

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Toggle shoutbox Sbox

@  alice_ot12 (10:04:11 AM) what happened?
@  Keitaro88 (04:20:34 PM) hi :)
@  datlmhg (05:16:24 AM) good night