Photo

[29.11.2011] Meeting the girls at MBSMAMA 2011| Taeyeon Yoona Sooyoung Seohyun Yuri

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
43 replies to this topic
Imperfection-x3 Imperfection-x3
  • Soshified
  • PipPipPip
  • 835 posts

Posted 14 January 2012 - 05:26 AM

WOW. THIS IS LIKE A DREAM COME TRUE. I THINK I WOULD FAINT IF I SEE THEM IN REAL LIFE. congrats on ur 'coincidental' meet-up! the hard work paid off :D oh btw why wouldnt they allow phototaking? is it part of their contract/rules they have to follow if they meet with fans? imagine taking a photo with seo or anyone of them!

In fact we were counted very very lucky for one thing is that the manager is not with them. If he was then none of these would have took place. They are not allowed to take photos nor give out autographs to fans they meet except for fanmeets or fansigns that are officially organised by SM. It's a rule in SM, I guess, because other stars do not really have this restriction.

Hope this helped! ^^

Posted Image

Posted Image

Q. When do you feel like you're still a child? Seohyun: When I can't control my emotions.

- 2011 Ray interview

Probably the earliest SeoFany/SeoSic shipper in existence. lol.

We<3SeoHyun! We<3SeoHyun!
  • Members
  • Pip
  • 33 posts

Posted 15 January 2012 - 03:16 AM

Jiahui..... Man I wish I had gone with you :< but omg really, after reading your fan-account, I would say this is the BEST encounter with the girls, out of all encounters I have read so far?... WHAT IS LIFE WITH MAKNAE SMILING, LAUGHING AND ACKNOWLEDGING YOUR KOREAN.... :wub:
Posted Image
cr: maskedapple

• Soshified
  • PipPipPip
  • 835 posts

Posted 27 January 2012 - 09:01 AM

Jiahui..... Man I wish I had gone with you :< but omg really, after reading your fan-account, I would say this is the BEST encounter with the girls, out of all encounters I have read so far?... WHAT IS LIFE WITH MAKNAE SMILING, LAUGHING AND ACKNOWLEDGING YOUR KOREAN.... :wub:

Darren, even if you have came with us, or be at MBS for the fact, you might not be able to meet them. Each access card only allows 4 people to enter anywhere that requires the card, so we can't bring anyone else as we are 4 already. We left the fangazing area very discreetly, leaving some Sones behind as well. (Sorry!) >.<

But anyway, now we more or less know what we should do when they are in Singapore, no? *winks* ^^

Posted Image

Posted Image

Q. When do you feel like you're still a child? Seohyun: When I can't control my emotions.

- 2011 Ray interview

koran koran
  • Soshified
  • Pip
  • 60 posts

Posted 27 January 2012 - 10:14 AM

Wowwww ! that's very lucky to meet them inside the MBS,
that day must be your day, right?
hope you can have a sweet night then ! :P

SoshiSushiRoll SoshiSushiRoll
  • Soshified
  • PipPip
  • 152 posts

Posted 27 January 2012 - 03:05 PM

Woah lucky lucky lucky! I would really want to see them coincidental. And the spelling errors are really cute xD I would want to meet Simon D too..
And Seohyun was really nice. I would've said something along what you said, and she'd probably think that my Korean is hilarious lol.
Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image
Visit my twitter @blondetoria!
icon credit to Sone(l)@ssf, signature credit to: SeohyunHwating<3

9aa2a 9aa2a
  • Members
  • Pip
  • 28 posts

Posted 28 January 2012 - 11:36 PM

so lucky u are. jealous. cant lie.

Forever 9 ♡ Forever 9 ♡
  • Soshified
  • PipPipPip
  • 678 posts

Posted 04 February 2012 - 07:03 AM

I read your friends' .

Quite similar .

STILL JEALOUS OF YOU :c

Forever & Always; Jessica Jung.

{{ tumblr ; twitter }}

YoonA's Pert YoonA's Pert
  • Soshified
  • Pip
  • 51 posts

Posted 13 February 2012 - 04:41 AM

Fabulously lucky person zomg i totally wish I was there to actually see it. Sadface. Luck just doesnt like me. . .

• Soshified
  • PipPipPip
  • 835 posts

Posted 23 March 2012 - 06:47 AM

Guys, luck is one matter, but I think the attidute everyone should adopt is that "if we get to meet in this life, good. if not, I will still keep that strand of hope." Cos' now that the fanbase has become so much more international, we all know its very unlikely for the girls to visit every country with Sones, though the American debut was a good start. I almost didn't get to meet the girls, because my whole family booked a tour to Japan before the organisers announced both the MAMA and concert dates, so I sacrificed the all-paid expenses trip (for the first time in my life ever since I was a child) just for the girls. It took me a lot of deliberation, a lot of tears, a lot of sleepless nights before I could make a choice between the two, because the tour was a chance that rarely came by for me. I kept the faith that I will meet the girls someday, and all these almost didn't happened.

I never regretted my decision. Perhaps it was God's arrangement. :)

Posted Image

Posted Image

- 2011 Ray interview

AbbYULtiful AbbYULtiful
  • Soshified
  • PipPip
  • 327 posts

Posted 25 April 2012 - 04:09 PM

wow sooo cool :) i really like seohyun because she's so polite and proper haha! good job!

itunes2_zps25744339.png Girls' Generation I GOT A BOY iTunes LP

Dim Summer Dim Summer
  • Donors
  • 297 posts

Posted 05 June 2012 - 01:36 PM

Sounds pretty stalkerish, going through the hotel floors looking for them. That's probably why Yoona gave you an unhappy look.

Clayriee009 Clayriee009
  • Soshified
  • PipPip
  • 311 posts

Posted 06 June 2012 - 03:24 AM

ahhhhhhh you very lucky to meet them!! ><
i'm so jealous :wacko:
meet snsd is like a dream to me....

소녀시대 사랑해 ~ 소원

태연 제시카 써니 티파니 효연 유리 수영 윤아 서현

twitter tumblr

moonmoon :) moonmoon :)
  • Soshified
  • Pip
  • 57 posts

Posted 10 June 2012 - 03:38 AM

you're so lucky!.. i'm jealous.. hehe..

i can't say anything just you're lucky to meet them.. :thumbsup:

congrats!.. hehe :D

.........................................................................tumblr_ldkwohIpCh1qam0cl.gif.......................

linguafranca linguafranca
  • Soshified
  • PipPipPip
  • 939 posts

Posted 10 June 2012 - 11:50 PM

Why cry so much? I would never let my idols see me ugly, haha. And lucky you, getting Seohyun's autograph! All the fangirls must be so jealous of you. It's pretty cool that you got to see a member of 'A Pink' too. I don't even remember them going to MAMA. Well, congratulations! ^_^

lets_go_on_for_a_long_time_by_momochan_b

cr: yoongbella

• Soshified
  • PipPipPip
  • 835 posts

Posted 18 June 2012 - 06:11 AM

Sounds pretty stalkerish, going through the hotel floors looking for them. That's probably why Yoona gave you an unhappy look.

We didn't stalk dude. They pressed for the lift with us inside. ._.

Edit: I think I get your meaning after reading what I wrote again. The floor that they were staying in wasn't the 35th, we just walked out without really noticing if its 35th already or not as we wanted to give Simon D the privacy (he hesistated joining our lift initially), but it just somehow was Soshi who presssed for the lift. That's why we said we were lucky.

Edited by Imperfection-x3, 18 June 2012 - 06:15 AM.

Posted Image

Posted Image

- 2011 Ray interview

wes wes
  • Soshified
  • Pip
  • 57 posts

Posted 08 July 2012 - 01:20 AM

Very cool experience, I also want to meet them but i think i'm not that fanatic.

If there is an snsd autograph signing or event show here in singapore probably i'm at the last queue. LOL

Chi_Soshi_Angel Chi_Soshi_Angel
  • Donors
  • 1319 posts

Posted 14 July 2012 - 10:47 AM

okay...that was awesome! I think you totally reacted the same way I would have! I mean, even though we SONEs know their faces, voices, likes and dislikes and dream and plan to meet them in person, I think when it happens like that..so suddenly and unexpectedly.....we firstly don't really know it and then we are totally shocked! i think I would have been the exact same if I had met them like that! And broken korean would have been terrible! I envy and also love you for your experience!

In fact we were counted very very lucky for one thing is that the manager is not with them. If he was then none of these would have took place. They are not allowed to take photos nor give out autographs to fans they meet except for fanmeets or fansigns that are officially organised by SM. It's a rule in SM, I guess, because other stars do not really have this restriction.

Hope this helped! ^^

I also think that she said no to a photo was because of the outfit? If you think about it, no one knew what they were going to wear to MAMA until the interview so they may have needed to say no pictures to avoid leaks of the clothes?

Plus, Seohyun may have also just not wanted to take a picture. >.<

Edited by Chi_Soshi_Angel, 14 July 2012 - 10:51 AM.

SNEs and SShi - Sharing ❤ne Heart
anim_16fc53be-bbf7-a924-c506-10159c68e59
"That's why we're SNSD. We make up for each other's weaknesses"
"You asked us about our teamwork, but really there is no secret. We just live like sisters."

Soura Soura
  • Soshified
  • PipPip
  • 256 posts

Posted 23 July 2012 - 01:36 AM

wow you sure cry a lot
i'm crying right now to think that it's impossible to me to meet them even in my dreams
ur so so so lucky

Posted Image

Once a TaeGanger , Always a TaeGanger

أحبك تي-يون للأبد

Lebanon Loves Tae

Kaiba_M Kaiba_M
  • Soshified
  • PipPip
  • 168 posts

Posted 23 July 2012 - 04:14 AM

Oh wow I was reading through that and it really got me feeling how you did, im so happy you managed to get the autographs :)

67093283.png

NFgEc5s.jpg

ERDPBHNB~

Jump Master!

lee jeffry kurniawan lee jeffry kurniawan
  • Soshified
  • Pip
  • 92 posts

Posted 23 July 2012 - 05:42 AM

wahh what a fabulus day that's unforgetablw day in your life
you so lucky wish i can meet them too

0 user(s) are reading this topic