Happy First Anniversary To Girls' Generation/소녀시대Leave your Messages~

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
257 replies to this topic
Spazmatik Spazmatik
  • Donors
  • 668 posts

Posted 04 August 2008 - 08:30 PM

Happy First Anniversary!

Congratulations on an awesome, successful year. Even though there have been many ups and downs, the fact is, 소녀시대 and S♡NE went through them together. And we'll continue to do so as long as you girls are around, no doubt about it.

To be honest, there has never been a group I've been so passionate about. I'm not lying when I say 소녀시대 has changed my life. Even though I did not pay close enough attention as each member was revealed, I did take a chance when I watched your Inkigayo debut. It was instant love at first sight.

I have never encountered such an amazing, talented, beautiful, dedicated and loving group of girls such as yourselves. And to think that half of you are younger than I am. There is no doubt you will all have successful, long-lasting careers.

I didn't think it was possible, but my love for you girls grows every single day. And somehow I doubt it will ever disappear. Even though I know there is almost no chance I will ever get to meet you girls in person, I will continue to support you all the way from afar.

Again, happy first anniversary!

소녀시대 & S♡NE together forever!

(And this is on page 9 of all pages :p)

Posted Image

Nouciel Nouciel
  • Soshified
  • Pip
  • 55 posts

Posted 04 August 2008 - 08:36 PM

Congrats on your first anniversary girls!
Whenever I watch anything SNSD, I always have this feeling of proudness <3

gute gute
  • Soshified
  • PipPipPip
  • 820 posts

Posted 04 August 2008 - 10:46 PM

Happy First Anniversary SNSD~!!!

it's been one long year, full of happiness, heartaches, and all sorts of stuff. and i feel so proud of you guys because after all the things that had happened, you're still there to give us wonderful music among other things. please continue to work hard and never stop believing in the power of your dreams. a lot of people are always behind you (that includes me~!!!), so if ever you do feel hopeless, always remember us. we're always here to give you love and undying support. i know you've learned a lot from your first year in the industry and i hope that you will use those insights you've gained to be better singers and performers. i'm looking forward to your second album (i'm saving up for the first one and the single and i'll order by september this year. i know it's a bit late, but better be late than not at all). :)

so that will be it. goodluck to you, SNSD. be the best you can be in the years to come.

Jigeumeun So Nyuh Shi Dae~!!! Fighting~!!! :)

지금은 소녀시대, 앞으로도 소녀시대, 영원히 소녀시대!

Posted Image

~thank you seo-ed for the avatar & sena (suju-snsd) for the signature~
on hiatus

[/size]

GirlGotSoul GirlGotSoul
  • Soshified
  • PipPip
  • 495 posts

Posted 05 August 2008 - 12:04 AM

Happy 1st Anniversy to you, 소녀시대! I cannot thank you enough for bringing in the real dorkiness in me, for being real people and bringing us awesome music and videos. Though you're made of 9 girls, you guys have one heart and that's what matters. For one year, I have watched you guys, watched all your videos, listened to you sing and watched you dance. You may not know all your fans, but we know you, no matter what kind of hardships you go through and no matter what gets you down, you get back up. Thank you for the whole year you've strengthened your friendship with each other and strengthening the faith of your fans! We are S♥ne and we will be there for you until the end! 소녀시대 jjang!

Kurupa~ Kurupa~
  • Soshified
  • PipPip
  • 239 posts

Posted 05 August 2008 - 03:37 AM

Happy 1st Anniversary!!

Time has gone so fast. It doesn't feel like 1 year, haha. But nonetheless it has been an AMAZING year with you, SNSD. I regret nothing. You all 9 are very very special to us, and I believe we are special for you, too, right? We treasure you, so please treasure us as well. All of you have great personalities, amazing vocal skills, and good dance moves. It's just so amazing how talented you all are. Thank you for all of your hardwork! We will always be with you and for you, no matter what. Please don't stop believeing on us. Don't stop believing S♡ne. WE LOVE YOUUUU.

- Your fan, Greta/Kurumi/Kurupa (Estonia).

S♡ne & 소녀시대 hwaiting~ ♥

S♡ne for 소시 and 소시 for S♡ne!!

Edited by Kurupa~, 05 August 2008 - 09:07 AM.

・・ 도무지 알수없는 이것뿐이
복잡한 이 지구가 재밌는
그 이유는 하나 바로 너

Rikkaidai Rikkaidai
  • Rookies
  • Pip
  • 15 posts

Posted 05 August 2008 - 04:55 AM

Wow! it's been a year when 9 of the most beautiful and talented girls were seen!
Honestly, I was a fan of So Nyuh Shi Dae since day1 when I saw their video on
SM Town's website. It's been a year of great music, great dance steps and most of all
the love that they bring!

For the 9 of them Happy Anniversary! More power and Most of all be happy!

So Nyuh Shi Dae is LOVE
So Nyuh Shi Dae FIGHTING♥♥♥♥♥♥

leezhezin leezhezin
  • Donors
  • 193 posts

Posted 05 August 2008 - 06:08 AM

소녀시대 1주년 축하해요~

무슨일이있어도 우리는 너희를 계속 응원하고 지켜볼꺼야~

늘 건강하고 소녀시대로써 좋은모습 계속해서 보여줬으면 좋겠어

사랑해요~~

소녀시대..화이팅!^^

Happy First Anniversary Girls' Generation~
From then I supported you girls and from now till forever it will continue to be the same!
<33333

♡소원♡

Posted ImagePosted Image

Posted Image

Blinkies by Hyejin@Soshified Malaysia

지금은 소녀시대 . 앞으로도 소녀시대 . 영원히 소녀시대
It's now Girls Generation , Girls Generation for the future . Girls Generation Forever

+_eileen_+ +_eileen_+
  • Soshified
  • Pip
  • 61 posts

Posted 05 August 2008 - 06:18 AM

firstly,congrats to our 9 special girls(unnies)!!!
with talent,they thrived hard to survive besides having to endure those awful critics..
however,with maturity,they grew in every aspects-voices,dance,attitude and behaviour.
i do hope that as days,months and years pass by,So Nyuh Shi Dae will be loved by everyone and not have so many antis..
i believe that with the help and support of our die-hard fans,SNSD will be able to let the rest see a new image!

So Nyuh Shi Dae HWAITING!
sone HWAITING!

hyoism. hyoism.
  • Donors
  • 447 posts

Posted 05 August 2008 - 07:20 AM

SNSD

First of all, Happy 1st anniversary to you girls. Its def. a memorable day for each and everyone of you. Right from your training days to now having so much fame, you girls go though so much together.

Though i wasn't a fan right from the start when you girls debuted, but i was slowly exposed to you girls and how wonderful you girls really are. Now, im very proud to be a s♡ne.

In the future, i wish that you girls would reach greater heights in both singing career and other aspects of your life!

I'll be supporting you girls<3

With love,
Olivia (Singapore)

Posted Image

SoshiLoverS9 SoshiLoverS9
  • Donors
  • 220 posts

Posted 05 August 2008 - 08:18 AM

Dear 소시 언니,

HAPPY 1st YEAR ANNIVERSARY!!!
First of all, CONGRATULATIONS for a very successful year! Another year has passed and another journey has ended. It's already been a year since you debuted as 소녀시대, but it feeels like it was just yesterday. I can still remember when you first performed on stage and first appeared in front of my TV. I was surprised at how how amazing & talented you girls were. Not only did you arrived at the music industry like a comet with such confidence & enthusiasm, but also took over the Kpop world like a blazing storm.

We, 소시 fans, were not just blown away by your beauties or amazing talents, but also by your heart-warming & fun personalities as a group & as individuals. You have given many people/fans such unbelievable happiness and has brighten up our days. Even if we were just to watch on our TV or computers, as long as we can see 소녀시대 for at least 5 mins. or less, we're satisfied. Our days are not complete without seeing 소녀시대.

We have been by your sides comforting & defending you from all the painful rumors, scandals, and incidents; and we will never stop doing that. Just ignore all the negativeness being thrown at you and just look ahead. Always stay positive as much as you can. We, 소시 fans, will always be by your side, supporting, cheering, and loving you all the way. So stand up, be strong, and keep moving forward. Always remember that there are thousands of people loving you each & everyday and that we are here to catch you whenever you fall and we will always have faith in you.

I hope you guys the very best & many more blessings to come. I have no doubts that you girls will continue to shine brightly & you will keep on shining even brighter each and everyday. Happy Anniversary & there are plenty more anniversaries to celebrate in the future.

WE BELIEVE IN THE POWER OF NINE...

Much Love,
Hazel(U.S.A/Philippines)

Posted Image

Edited by SoshiLoverS9, 12 December 2008 - 12:11 PM.

Posted ImagePosted Image

"I have a wish, please make my love stay forever..." ~SNE~

Fanfics:Rainbow Heaven | A Flower's Summer Fragrance | Secrets of a Scarlet Letter

Banners by: tiffanyuri~ & PudingBunny

passmethewrinch passmethewrinch
  • Donors
  • 1005 posts

Posted 05 August 2008 - 08:24 AM

Posted Image

Edited by passmethewrinch, 05 August 2008 - 08:28 AM.

Ashley Ashley
  • Soshified
  • PipPip
  • 355 posts

Posted 05 August 2008 - 08:29 AM

Happy First Anni to Soshi <3

I always keep my messages short so I'd just like congratulate you guys on a long year. It's been tough and there were so many obstacles but you've continued to prove you aren't like any other group out there. I'm proud to be a 소원. Once a fan, always a fan (:

Posted Image
All grown up.

01ONIGIRI 01ONIGIRI
  • Soshified
  • Pip
  • 83 posts

Posted 05 August 2008 - 12:31 PM

~SNSD~
Happy Birthday SNSD!! It must be a wonderful day for you guys!! ^_^ I was your fan from the START!
I was glad that I kept on believing you guys and didn't become an anti fan! I'm happy to be one of the
S♥NE... I'm always your fan! From your first debut, I was there at the performance, but I was watching you guys from the internet. I know that training is hard and you guys go through so much together. In
the future, I wish that you guys more fans and that you get all the way to the TOP! Thanks for being a
role model or should I say role models to me and the fans! ^_^
-01ONGIRI

Edited by 01ONIGIRI, 05 August 2008 - 12:32 PM.

Proud to Be a SNE
YoonA, SeoHyun, and Taeyeon Fan!! ----------------- <333
Posted Image

proof9 proof9
  • Members
  • Pip
  • 39 posts

Posted 05 August 2008 - 01:53 PM

소시 맴버들...
As for me, I was with you 'til the very beginnin', and will go on 'til the VERY END!

I said the SAME thing to Tiffany's b-day message, but NEVER let ANYTHING put you down!
Anti's, rumors, pics, no matter what! DON'T let that fool you, just keep livin' on!

TaeYeon, Jessica, Sunny, Tiffany, HyoYeon, Yuri, SooYoung, Yoona, SeoHyun...
9 lovely girls, bringing joy to many people...
Just ALWAYS believe that!

1 year gone, and many years TO come...
소시 4 LIFE!!!!!

Daniel from U.S
Posted Image

TaeTaeFaNy TaeTaeFaNy
  • Rookies
  • Pip
  • 10 posts

Posted 05 August 2008 - 03:00 PM

HAPPY BIRTHDAY SOSHI!

It seems that I know SNSD for many years but it has been only a year ... and what a year!!!
You guys have captured our hearts since the beginning !!! I bought my first "korean" album ( Guess what xD)
Hope you will never break up ! Hope we'll celebrating your 10th anniversary!!!

SOSHI FOREVER !

Sophia Sophia
  • Soshified
  • PipPip
  • 126 posts

Posted 05 August 2008 - 03:35 PM

Wowo they are really amazing people. they are all really talented in there own way. THey are really outgoing and bubbly. Without any one member there would be no group. Hope that they will be very successful in the future.

Posted Image

strawberryxshort strawberryxshort
  • Soshified
  • PipPipPip
  • 770 posts

Posted 05 August 2008 - 11:55 PM

Dear Girls' Generation,

Happy Anniversary! I hope your Anniversary was very great. Wow, I never knew this day would come, nor have I imagined it. But guess what, it is happening. There are so many things to say, but there is only lucky number three things to say for you. And please, do not regret this letter from me.

To start, the day you girls debuted, August 2, 2007, I wasn't really into girl bands, nor was I interested to you girls in the beginning. I was a fan of TVXQ, but then I started to not like their music. On 2008, January, the music video "Kissing You" came out. I was so bored that day, so I searched online and typed in Girls' Generation. I clicked on Kissing You on a random link, and then I saw the beautiful, cute, and amazing girl band, Girls' Generation. After watching the music video, I completely loved you girls. Though, I had a bit trouble trying to know and who the members were, but I finally know all of you girls! And after taking the time watching your first music video "Into The New World", I was so curious, I started from there, and started to get updated with Girls' Generation, you girls. And then finally, Baby Baby came out. After watching the music video the first time, and the first day it came out, I just fell in love with you girls. But then, you girls left, to work on your 2nd Album. And guess what, your 2nd Album is about to come out in 1-2 months. Boy, am I excited. This is how I loved you girls.

To continue, all, and each of you girls are so special to me! You girls mean everything to me. Sadly, I don't know you girls in real life, but when I pursue my career of becoming a singer in SM Entertainment, I will meet you girls, one day. Anyways, all of you girls have different personalities, talents, feelings, and etcetera. You girls are like my family. My special, little family.
The leader, but the mom to me, Taeyeon, the funny, hillarious girl that makes me laugh all the time.
The smiling, beautiful Tiffany always makes me smile, and be happy. When I would feel bad, or feel like crying, I would think of my inspirations, Girls' Generation, and I would imagine Tiffany smiling, and she would make me happy.
The sister, Yoona! She is such a great girl. She is good at acting, singing, dancing, and etecetera. But the reason why I love Yoona so much, is because she never gave up when she was a trainee. She was so young, pure, but she was very strong, very strong being a brave girl.
Seo Hyun, the daughter. She makes me feel so young, pure, and cute everytime I think of her. But she always makes me feel mature everytime she would do her task of doing something, such as chores, and etcetera.
Hye Yeon, the dancing queen, and my queen! She is so energetic, beautiful, and is such a great cook! She is also like a mom like Taeyeon. She always cooks for her family. Making them healthy, and staying in shape.
Yu Ri, I love the she way is! She is such a cute girl who loves being around with people! She is such a great actress. She has such a beautiful voice, light, and deep. And she is such a cute dresser! I love Yu Ri, just like the other girls.
Jessica, the one that caught my eye watching your second music video, "Girls' Generation". Her ponytail was just so cute! And her voice was so strong! She never loses her breath, which makes me so amazed. Jessica never gives up, and is such a nice girl! I love you Jessica, like the other girls.
Soo Young, the strong, brave, but pretty girl! You are such a great actress, singer, and a great dancer! And this may sound weird, but it is true but, you have nice legs. Laugh out loud. Anyways, you are so active, and I wish I was active just like you!
And last of all, but the last always gets the best, Sunny!
The shiny, sunshine of my life!
The sun and girl that makes me bright!
Sunny! Laugh out loud. Anyways, you are so energetic, and very cute! I love your soft voice, and loud voice! It keeps me shining, and awake. Laugh out loud. You always make me awake! And everytime I would hear your solo in the song "Into The New World", your voice just makes me get out of bed, and your beautiful face always keeps me awake too, laugh out loud! I love you Sunny, just like the other girls!
To all of you. Each and everyone of you. I love you girls. I love all of you girls so much. You girls are my family, and will always be my family! I love you Girls' Generation, my hyphy wifeys! Laugh out loud!

Last of all, and as I said, the last is always the best, I just want to thank you girls so much for everything! You girls are the reason why I wake up in morning. You girls are the reason why I love school. You girls are the reason why I truly love music. But most of all, you girls are the reason why I want to become a singer, in SM Entertainment. I love all of you! I love all of you girls so much! Each and everyone of you. Thank you so much! And please, please do never regret this letter if you girls read this. Please and thank you Girls' Generation, I love you so much!

Please take care Girls' Generation. I thank you, and appreciate all of the things you do for yourself, your family (the band), and your fans. Thank you Girls' Generation! I love you!

Love,
Gerald Baylon Vistro

P.S.
To tell you the truth, I really don't have a favorite member. Well, I do, but I can't decide who is my favorite member. But really, I don't have a favorite member because all of you girls are family to me. And in family, you can't love someone better, love someone less, and etcetera. Because in family, you love all of your family members the same, and there is no point of someone loving the best. I love all of you girls the best! This is why I truely love you girls. Because you girls are my TRUE FAMILY!
I LOVE YOU GIRLS!
GIRLS' GENERATION, MY FAMILY, FIGHTING!
I LOVE YOU GIRLS!

Edited by strawberryxshort, 15 August 2008 - 11:22 PM.

sungmin's_wife sungmin's_wife
  • Soshified
  • PipPip
  • 112 posts

Posted 06 August 2008 - 12:36 AM

saving...
Posted ImagePosted Image

ava by:mellerz~~siggy by:winter
thanks a lot mellerz and winter...

violet94 violet94
  • Soshified
  • PipPip
  • 138 posts

Posted 06 August 2008 - 03:13 AM

HAPPY BIRTHDAY SO NYUH SHI DAE!!!

First of all.... Happy Anniversary! (i know maybe im a bit late but still.. i wanna say the words!)

Hmm.. time flies really fast huh? It was just like a few days ago i thought "who are these girls?". Truthfully, i didnt attracted to SNSD when you girls first debuted. But then, day by day i watched soshi's mvs, listen to SNSD's songs, etc... since then i was.... "i think i love you...... im falling for you~~" (singing i think i love you by Byul XP) hahahhaha thanks to Fany Fany Tiffany though! You're the one who caught my eye in ITNW mv.. but now.. I LOVE ALL OF YOU! <3 I love each member in totally different ways! but i juz cant put them into words...hahah in my favourite girl band list, you guys are number one! (actually the only girl band that i ever like. hahha) well.. lets just say in all of korean singers you guys are next to TVXQ. ^_^

ANYWAYS! SO NYUH SHI DAE FIGHTING! GIRLS' GENERATION BOLEH!! (hahah)

Sincerely,
Fatihah a.k.a Violet94
from Malaysia~

mongkeyfeet mongkeyfeet
  • Rookies
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 07 August 2008 - 04:20 PM

happy annyversary

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Toggle shoutbox Sbox