Photo

[2011.10.24] I caught Yoona's signed SSF tee!First U.S. Fan Meeting

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
43 replies to this topic
missxmoody missxmoody
  • Donors
  • 480 posts

Posted 24 October 2011 - 07:58 PM

Had promised some people I'd post the pictures up on SSF, when they asked to take pictures of the shirt and I was in a rush to leave. So, here's two quick pictures. I'll try to take a better picture tomorrow when I have more energy.

Posted Image

I still can't believe I caught it! All I remember is hands galore in the air, people screaming her name, she threw it, and everyone just pushing into each other and I some how ended up with it. She managed to twist and tie up the tee really well. I kind of wish I didn't undo how she tied it up, but had to see what she wrote.

Thank you so much Soshified for putting this fan meet together! After a crazy 40 hours, including standing in line for the fan meeting since 9am, I'm finally home and in bed. Great birthday weekend! I met a lot of great SSF members/other Sones for the first time and finally saw the girls for the first time in person. They were literally 10 feet away from me at the fan meeting. They are all stunningly beautiful in person.

Yuri is my bias and I have to say she is just as stunning in person, or even more so in person.

I'll add more fancams + pictures + perhaps more of a story later.

_____

EDIT 10/25, here's some fan cams from the fan meeting

Clip of 'The Boys' performance

Yuri's dorky fail English & getting Yoona to laugh. Sunny's "is that a real tatoo?"

The girls singing "Into The New World" along with the fans

koldsoup koldsoup
  • Soshified
  • PipPip
  • 102 posts

Posted 24 October 2011 - 08:22 PM

Yoona!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am so jealous of you... All the things I would do for that shirt... I hope you cherish it well. Congrats!

And thanks Soshified for the awesome event!

Kita- Kita-
  • Soshified
  • PipPip
  • 428 posts

Posted 24 October 2011 - 08:26 PM

I'd be dying right now.
YOU ARE SO LUCKY.
I would be freaking out and spazzing major.
Too bad I live in LA and not in New York

Posted Image

Icon and Banner ©[email protected]

taeyoong taeyoong
  • Soshified
  • PipPip
  • 293 posts

Posted 24 October 2011 - 08:43 PM

OMGGGG you are so lucky!!!!
i wish i did not have to leave NY earlier this morning...
so i can see the girls once again.
ytd night i was way too far to see them in real person clearly...
i hope they will hold another fanmeet soon.
Posted Image

corals corals
  • Soshified
  • PipPipPip
  • 602 posts

Posted 24 October 2011 - 09:00 PM

did sica give a signed shirt too? i'd prolly die if i were the one who caught that -_-
you are soooooo lucky.. i bet you'd frame that and hang it on a wall in your room ^^ hehe

i need a new (preferably Sica or Yulsic) signature.

Collections: The Divine Comedy || From Destiny To Heartbreak

I lost the links to my other fics here on ssf -_-

Livejournal

oshimas oshimas
  • Soshified
  • PipPip
  • 266 posts

Posted 24 October 2011 - 09:00 PM

Dude! You're so lucky! I wish I had enough money to go to NY(And wish I wasn't in school)

that must have been an awesome event. ^ ^ I can't wait to go to one soon(if soshified plans another one)

---------------소녀시대AKB48

111ti13.gif

YoonYul. JeTi. SunYeon.AtsuMina.KojiYuu.

☻M.a.☻ ☻M.a.☻
  • Donors
  • 708 posts

Posted 24 October 2011 - 09:18 PM

Ah that was you who caught it!? Were you in GA1, 2 or 3?
Nice job!
Gah I wish Sooyoung threw one ;-;

Crazy weekend indeed. Lots of standing and waiting but it was all worth it <3
They are all beautiful in person.

I got the dark Yoona card at the fan meeting. I was trying to see if I could get the light Seohyun to go along with it xD

Edited by Michelle Ann, 24 October 2011 - 09:20 PM.

SEObang12-1.jpg

I ship Yoong with SEObang :3

|| Apologize || Eternal Promise || My Amajjing In-Laws ||

iImSone30 iImSone30
  • Donors
  • 144 posts

Posted 24 October 2011 - 10:44 PM

nuuuuu!!!! Ur so lucky~~ I would do anything for a signed T-Shirt esp. if its from Yoona ><

teehee, so jealous of you ;D (Y)
|Even if you leave me far away, if I close my eyes, your heart will be near. All my love is for you|We pinkie swear that we’re together forever. Promise to you.
|I walk in place, to you,I’m nothing, I’m no one but,I only wait for my prayers to be an echo And to be passed on to you|

~SNSD Mozilla Firefox Personas(23.03.12: Just added Love Rain Persona)~

NotPotato NotPotato
  • Rookies
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 24 October 2011 - 11:45 PM

That's an awesome signature! I love how the hearts are a little lopsided too, but I guess it's hard to scrawl with a marker on a t-shirt

S2G2 S2G2
  • Soshified
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2731 posts

Posted 25 October 2011 - 12:34 AM

missxmoody ~ Nice reflexes in catching it while you were in the wild crowd. :clap:
I'm simultaneously jealous and happy for you ! I love how the letter A in her name becomes almost a fully formed star. Thanks for sharing and enduring the long hours in an attempt to meet the group.

Those of us who were not there greatly appreciate it. As someone said above, cherish it. Better yet, frame it.

Sanosuke Sanosuke
  • Soshified
  • Pip
  • 56 posts

Posted 25 October 2011 - 01:42 AM

woohoo Daebak..!!
I think that's you called birthday present..
hope I got a chance to attend SNSD concert too..

Tiffanysm Tiffanysm
  • Rookies
  • Pip
  • 23 posts

Posted 25 October 2011 - 02:13 AM

wowwww that's very cool. DAEBAK ! :thumbup: :thumbup:

aaaaaaaa.. iam so jealous of you :(
you are so lucky .

Posted Image
"고마워 사랑해 행복만 줄게요."

Cr@AntiqueOnly

Vincehing Vincehing
  • Soshified
  • PipPip
  • 439 posts

Posted 25 October 2011 - 02:29 AM

So lucky of you, I wish that I would get at least an autograph from each girl. This is really your best birthday present I guess. Hope that I would get something from them in the concert in Singapore!

Posted by Vincehing@Soshified, 2019
"
소녀시대,사랑해요! 화이팅!"

RIGHT NOW IT'S GIRLS' GENERATION, IN THE FUTURE IT'S GIRLS' GENERATION, FOREVER IT'S GIRLS' GENERATION
지금은 소녀시대 앞으로도 소녀세대 영원히 소녀시대

AznIntegra521 AznIntegra521
  • Donors
  • 2493 posts

Posted 25 October 2011 - 02:31 AM

happy birthday too you missxmoody and I'm glad to hear that this was such a memorable one for you. I guess getting this Yoona sign tee and meeting the girls at the fan meet was possibly one of the best presents for your birthday you could have ask for huh? You are so lucky to have been so close to them.

winx21 winx21
  • Soshified
  • Pip
  • 63 posts

Posted 25 October 2011 - 05:36 AM

lucky you.. dying of jealousy right now... :realmad: :realmad: :realmad:
now i am thinking of thousand ways to steal that shirt away from you.. :whistle:
Posted Image

joelibz joelibz
  • Soshified
  • PipPipPip
  • 507 posts

Posted 25 October 2011 - 07:02 AM

I forgot who the last one to throw her shirt was but I almost had it..the guy behind me ended up getting it -__-

you so lucky!!! but the fanmeet was unbelievable thanks SSF!!!

missxmoody missxmoody
  • Donors
  • 480 posts

Posted 25 October 2011 - 07:39 AM

Thanks for the birthday wishes everyone, it truly was one of the best birthday presents I could have asked for, even if I didn't catch the t-shirt. Seeing them live in concert, MTV Iggy and how cute they were waving at us behind window screen, and of course the fan meet. They were only 8-10 feet away from me! Ahh.. sorry I'm still spazzing!!

did sica give a signed shirt too? i'd prolly die if i were the one who caught that -_-
you are soooooo lucky.. i bet you'd frame that and hang it on a wall in your room ^^ hehe

Each member threw one out. Trying to find a frame right now on ebay and looking up do it yourself ones on google. I might just bring to a store to get framed but its so wicked $$$. We were right at the fan meeting when we told the girls how broke Sones are.

Ah that was you who caught it!? Were you in GA1, 2 or 3?
Nice job!
Gah I wish Sooyoung threw one ;-;

Crazy weekend indeed. Lots of standing and waiting but it was all worth it <3
They are all beautiful in person.

I got the dark Yoona card at the fan meeting. I was trying to see if I could get the light Seohyun to go along with it xD

Sorry, should have been more clear that this was at the fan meeting.

happy birthday too you missxmoody and I'm glad to hear that this was such a memorable one for you. I guess getting this Yoona sign tee and meeting the girls at the fan meet was possibly one of the best presents for your birthday you could have ask for huh? You are so lucky to have been so close to them.

Thank you .. it was the best present. I caught it and than starting waving it up in the air while shouting "THANK YOU YOONA", I think she looked at me but who knows. We were all probably just a sea of darkness to them.

lucky you.. dying of jealousy right now... :realmad: :realmad: :realmad:
now i am thinking of thousand ways to steal that shirt away from you.. :whistle:

I might have to hurt you if you try to steal it. =P

AznIntegra521 AznIntegra521
  • Donors
  • 2493 posts

Posted 25 October 2011 - 08:58 AM

Ur welcome. Yea u should get it framed. U r so lucky to have that shirt. Got me videos n pictures u want to share?

missxmoody missxmoody
  • Donors
  • 480 posts

Posted 25 October 2011 - 09:53 AM

Ur welcome. Yea u should get it framed. U r so lucky to have that shirt. Got me videos n pictures u want to share?

Yeah I do.. well not that many. It was hard to get photos/videos with so many balloons and light sticks constantly in the way. Will update with what I have soon though.

Yoonyul_heemal Yoonyul_heemal
  • Soshified
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2326 posts

Posted 25 October 2011 - 11:36 AM

OMG.You're the luckiest person in the world!lol.

If only I can get her things.Posted Image Yeah,you should frame it.

Congratz anyway.Posted Image

Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Toggle shoutbox Sbox

@  Keitaro88 (08:07:54 PM) yaeh
@  korniceman3000 (01:37:10 PM) I wish SNSD would have a comeback just so it would bring some life back to this forum....
@  kidrobot (07:26:33 AM) ...
@  Keitaro88 (01:40:26 PM) >_> https://pbs.twimg.co...jpg&name=medium
@  Keitaro88 (04:49:39 AM) 5
@  Keitaro88 (04:49:36 AM) 4
@  Keitaro88 (04:49:34 AM) 3
@  Keitaro88 (04:49:32 AM) 2
@  Keitaro88 (04:49:29 AM) 1
@  Keitaro88 (04:49:27 AM) :)