Photo

[09,10,11.09.11] SNSD 2nd Asia Tour in TaipeiThree days of awesome

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
41 replies to this topic
w810i w810i
  • Donors
  • 28 posts

Posted 14 September 2011 - 11:38 PM

Wow!!!!!!!!!!! I wonder whether I can attend the concert or not in my life (because as I know, it is hard to get the ticket) but I will try my best. Thank you so much for sharing this. After seeing the Taiwanese SONEs effort, I'm thinking what the SONE will do for the girls' next upcoming concert.

Hurricaneboi Hurricaneboi
  • Donors
  • 1749 posts

Posted 15 September 2011 - 04:57 PM

Yeah it really is! It's not too popular tourist-y wise, but I think it's worth spending a few days there. Ah man, the street foods are so good, and really cheap lol. I want some more green onion pancake...

Yup, I did go to Taipei 101, all the way to the top! It was pretty cool seeing how fast the elevator went and seeing the view from the top, but overall I think there's some better things to see if you don't have a lot of time. The Maokong Gondola was really amazing going over that whole forest, and cheaper too. Longshan Temple, National Palace Museum, and CKS Memorial Hall were also really awesome.

Yeah! We didn't get to walk around much...we were too lazy, but when we did, we cabbed almost everywhere! It's so cheap in Taiwan, especially because our hotel is in Ximending. Maybe next time we'll get to do some real sightseeing ^_^

Completed: Doppelganger
One-Shot Collection: Forever

Individually, they're characteristically and esoterically amazing, but together, they represent a force of love, hope, passion and dedication the likes of which the world has never seen. They are unfathomable. They are incontrovertible. Make no mistake. They are Girls' Generation.

• Donors
  • 1749 posts

Posted 15 September 2011 - 04:59 PM

You guys are really lucky to be there.
As a Taiwanese, I am so sad that I cannot attend this concert, since I am studying college in Florida right now.
Wait a minute, this also means I will miss the SM TOWN in New York!!
There isn't any famous singer ever come to FL, especially Asian singers.
I should consider about transfering to LA or NY.

Yoona Fighting~

That's too bad...I'm really grateful toward the Taiwan SONEs for preparing such incredible events. Kudos to you guys! I'm sure you'll have your chance soon ^_^

Individually, they're characteristically and esoterically amazing, but together, they represent a force of love, hope, passion and dedication the likes of which the world has never seen. They are unfathomable. They are incontrovertible. Make no mistake. They are Girls' Generation.

• Donors
  • 1749 posts

Posted 15 September 2011 - 04:59 PM

Thank you so much for sharing this. This is a great fan account. :) I had fun reading it. You're so lucky to be there.

We're glad you did ^_^ And yeah, we consider ourselves really lucky to be there considering the fact that even some of the locals couldn't get tickets! It's a trip we'll never forget.

• Donors
  • 1749 posts

Posted 15 September 2011 - 05:00 PM

salute! great fanaccount... makes a lot of us very jealous, but on other hand it gives the rest of us an opportunity to 'see and feel' the atmosphere of such event...and it's just fantastic!!!!

not convinced though of the 'no photography' rule, so many pics and fancams...they should probably allow it since it's just great advertising and sharing, i mean everyone gets so excited and so looking forward for the next concert :)

I totally agree! But seriously, wherever we were, there were always Arena staff coming down the steps and into your row just to tell you to put that camera away. It was a little annoying, but I guess we have to hand it to them for taking their job seriously.

• Donors
  • 1749 posts

Posted 15 September 2011 - 05:02 PM

Wow,I'm freaking jealouss!!! ughhhh, you managed to snatched ticket'S' for that 3days concert :crybaby: :realmad:
ahhhhh,,,,life is os unfair :crybaby:

AN EPIC SOSHI CONCERT SHOULD BE HELD IN PH. too,
someday,somehow,pls.let this be true,,, :(
I guess you're just bless :thumbup:
btw i had a good read :thumbsup:
Thanks for sharing,i like the way you narrate it,lol,
a read worthy,text heavy,kekeke :clap: :clap: :clap:
oth,,you're cute :D
NOW,FROM NOW ON,AND FOREVER SO-NYUH-SHI-DAE!!!

We were lucky! I'm sure SoShi will break into the Philippines soon seeing as how large the fanbase is there. Now if only SM could see that as well...hmmm. The sad truth is that SNSD, in all their glory, is but a product to be marketed by SM even though they have passions, desires and goals of their own. It'll take time to see how things play out.

Thanks and...err, thanks? haha! Thanks for the add too ^_^

alexisT alexisT
  • Donors
  • 865 posts

Posted 15 September 2011 - 07:15 PM

hey thanks for sharing! it sounds uber exciting! pity i wasnt able to go.
however, cant wait for them to come to singapore in 2012 so that i can witness e power of 9 and be part of it! :)

allycse allycse
  • Soshified
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1237 posts

Posted 16 September 2011 - 09:05 PM

Really detailed and with pictures too. Ohmann, I wish I was there! It must have been an awesome experience, and all three days too. How'd you manage to get the tickets? Wasn't there some huge hooha because there was some malfunction with the ticketing system? But still, watching the fan cams and reading accounts makes me really envious. Ahh well, hope I'll be able to go next year when they come to SG. Are you intending to go for Singapore 2012's concert? :D
Posted Image

소녀시대 jjang~

gsm gsm
  • Soshified
  • Pip
  • 50 posts

Posted 18 September 2011 - 11:02 PM

Wow , 3k for the 5 of you... thats really expensive ><
But well i guess its worth it . :D
Really great fan account.

MoonSoshi9 MoonSoshi9
  • Writers
  • 466 posts

Posted 20 September 2011 - 10:06 PM

Ahhhhh epic account of the three concerts! The Taiwan sones really make the girls feel welcome.
I loved that panorama shot of the pink ribbon event. The iPad idea is so awesome, I'm sure the girls appreciated all the different signs haha.
Fany and Hyoyeon are fan service queens for sure.

Reading all that makes me miss the girls haha. They are so amazing live, it's really incredible. I'm jealous you got to see them three times in a row!
Thanks for the awesome fan account!

cheezelsoshi cheezelsoshi
  • Soshified
  • PipPip
  • 106 posts

Posted 21 September 2011 - 12:38 AM

That's too bad...I'm really grateful toward the Taiwan SONEs for preparing such incredible events. Kudos to you guys! I'm sure you'll have your chance soon ^_^

a bit curious, how did you guys get hooked up with the Taiwan SONEs? was it a planned gathering of SONEs from different countries? i think the Taiwan SONEs are just great and very passionate to do all that. I think the event organisers (SME?) should consider working with SSF or fanclubs to create such atmospheres...i'm sure SONEs hv lots of ideas and more than willing to do something...wt the cooperation and help of the organisers, it could really be great

LavaBlade LavaBlade
  • Donors
  • 1640 posts

Posted 22 September 2011 - 12:03 AM

Let me help Hurricanboi answer the questions. =)

Really detailed and with pictures too. Ohmann, I wish I was there! It must have been an awesome experience, and all three days too. How'd you manage to get the tickets? Wasn't there some huge hooha because there was some malfunction with the ticketing system? But still, watching the fan cams and reading accounts makes me really envious. Ahh well, hope I'll be able to go next year when they come to SG. Are you intending to go for Singapore 2012's concert? :D

Yeah, there was a system jam at the start when the ticketing was open for the ibon machines at 7-eleven in tw, because there were thousands of machines all vying to get tickets.
i guess it was all down to luck that our TW sone friends were still able to get tickets for us. :)

For the 3rd day tickets (Sunday), Superdome directly called me and Winnie to offer us tickets, because we were overseas members and we registered for the waiting list. So again, luck was involved. haha.
we will all be definitely going for the SG concert! its not to be missed!

a bit curious, how did you guys get hooked up with the Taiwan SONEs? was it a planned gathering of SONEs from different countries? i think the Taiwan SONEs are just great and very passionate to do all that. I think the event organisers (SME?) should consider working with SSF or fanclubs to create such atmospheres...i'm sure SONEs hv lots of ideas and more than willing to do something...wt the cooperation and help of the organisers, it could really be great

Its again by chance! i guess we really had a lot of luck. Lol. our 2 friends Gerald (raldrald) and Ivan went to KR in July and met the TW sones at Taeng dad's shop in Jeonju, and they exchanged email contacts..
and so everything just happened from there.

Meeting the Malaysian sones was a spontaenous thing.. since we had been talking to them on twitter and they were also in TW. haha.
The unity of TW sones is just amazing. even on the ground, you can see TW fanclubs just helping one another.
The events were all organized by TW sones themselves, and sent in the event draft to SMe for final approval. So i guess SMe is willing to give the Sones free reign on the support events that we want to do.

@alexisT: Thanks for reading! excited for the SG concert!
@gsm: Thanks for reading! the $3K for the 6 of us was all worth it! the experience and memories is priceless!
@MoonSoShi9: Glad you enjoy the fanacc! the ipad really attracts lots of attention. Lol.

Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

5 years of Girls' Generation

SNSD | 소녀시대 | Girls' Generation | 少女時代

Jigeumeun Appurodo Yeongwonhi!

Cosmonaut Cosmonaut
  • Donors
  • 249 posts

Posted 24 September 2011 - 07:55 AM

Wow, all three days!!?!
Man I would do that too... If I made money xD!
I barely have enough to keep up with their albums x]
Sounds like y'all had a great time, I wish I had some more buds that I knew in real life that were into SoShi as much as I am ><

loveyuvi loveyuvi
  • Soshified
  • Pip
  • 63 posts

Posted 06 October 2011 - 09:18 PM

hm, i really want to watch it, but i cant do that....its so far for me...soshi when you come to indonesia, come to indonesia please!!!!but forever snsd... :thumbsup:

creamychoco1234 creamychoco1234
  • Soshified
  • PipPip
  • 101 posts

Posted 07 October 2011 - 07:48 AM

Wow~ I envy you for being able to go to their concert!~
You account is so detailed with pictures!~ It must be really good to be able to meet them in person~

Posted ImagePosted Image

<3Taeyeon09<3 <3Taeyeon09<3
  • Soshified
  • Pip
  • 55 posts

Posted 07 October 2011 - 11:30 AM

I Really Want To Watch That Concert But Im Too Far Away.. HUHUHu So Sad..

I wish Someone can upload a video of their concert so i can watch it too...

Thanks For Sharing This Thread To Us..

I think ur Rich to watch all their concert for three days straight :))

hihi...

• Donors
  • 1749 posts

Posted 08 October 2011 - 12:23 AM

@Cosmonaut: Well, we met through the forums and through mutual friends, so you could get lucky if you look hard enough! All the best, and I hope you'll get your fair share of the Soshi experience soon ^_^

@creamychoco1234: It was exhilarating. We thought it would perhaps get a little boring as the days went by, but it just kept getting better and better and we're extremely thankful for the experience!

@<3Taeyeon09<3: You're welcome! Hopefully you'll get to watch one of their concerts soon ^_^ Nah, most of us had saved up just for an opportunity like this, and when it popped up, we snagged it without a second thought. Pays to be prepared!

anooyiilliin anooyiilliin
  • Soshified
  • Pip
  • 50 posts

Posted 08 October 2011 - 05:17 AM

Thank you so much for sharing this! :)
bet it must be a really good 3 days!
fanaccs are always so interesting!
hope one day i can be a part of this!

Forever 9 ♡ Forever 9 ♡
  • Soshified
  • PipPipPip
  • 678 posts

Posted 08 October 2011 - 06:08 AM

Took me 20 minutes to finish reading it , but it was worth it .

Thanks for your DETAILED FAN ACCOUNT .

Wish I was there .

If you are going to the next concert , could you please kidnap me there ? With a ticket ? Thanks (: .

-touched after reading this fanacc-

Forever & Always; Jessica Jung.

{{ tumblr ; twitter }}

Megtsp Megtsp
  • Members
  • Pip
  • 31 posts

Posted 25 October 2011 - 09:57 PM

HurricanBoi, thanks for sharing your experience, was touched by the Sones' loves for the Girls. Am so happy that the Girls are finally coming to Singapore!! looking forward to the concert on 9 Dec.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Toggle shoutbox Sbox

No shouts have been made in the Shoutbox, why don't you add one to get the Shoutbox started?