Photo

[11.09.09] Girls' Generation 2nd Asia Tour - Taipei

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
13 replies to this topic
bhost909 bhost909
  • Writers
  • 3178 posts

Posted 09 September 2011 - 07:24 AM

News will probably come out soon about the event that Taiwan SONEs prepared for the concert tonight, and I think it's worth writing a fan account for, because it seems like it took them a lot of work to prepare haha. I won't write much on the other stuff, since I most people will prefer fancams and images for that. Also I'm on a bit of a high cause of the concert, so this may sound like word diarrhea. Here we go!

When lining up for the concert, members of one of them fanclubs in Taiwan passed out three things to everyone attending the concert: a paper saying "Welcome back, We Miss You So Much" a la the concert in Korea, a sticker saying "Pray For SooYoung" and a card with (I'm guessing) instructions on what to do during certain songs or parts of the concert.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Unfortunately, I can read Chinese characters as well as I can read Korean (not at all) so I was a little confused. It doesn't take much to realize that when in Rome raise the paper when everyone else raises the paper, but I couldn't tell what to do with the other parts until I saw someone point to their palm with the sticker.

It seemed like the events started with "Complete", unless I missed something happening before that. Similar to the concert in Korea, everyone raised the paper by the end of the song until when looking around the arena, you could see the white papers being held up everywhere. At the same time, people on the second floor turned on green lights which spelled out "소녀시대9". A few of the girls did tear up, I think Sunny in particular.

From what I could tell, the next thing happened after "Forever", when the girls left to prepare for the encore stage. Instead of chanting "encore", the whole crowd instead chanted "let's go soshi, let's go" for several minutes until we heard the introduction to Into The New World start playing. They definitely seemed to notice, cause Tiffany repeated the chant during the talk after finishing with Into The New World.

After "It's Fantastic" there seemed to be some attempt to get a crowd wide chant going of something with "So Nyeo Shi Dae", "Saranghae", and "Sooyoung" but it kinda failed since some of the girls started talking and saying their farewells. Looking around at the audience you could kind of see people thinking "**** what do we do?". At the very end though, before leaving the stage, one of the girls called the whole group back, and I think it was Tiffany (I can't remember, hopefully someone got that on fancam...) who pointed to her palm and said something about Sooyoung. With that the planned events seemed to be successful, and the concert ended. I hope someone gave them a sticker to take to Sooyoung ^^.

Here's just some random things about the concert as I remember them, not really relating to what was planned by the Taiwan SONEs:

The filler videos in the concerts are some of the greatest things you'll ever watch. I guess I didn't see all the fancams from the Japan Tour or the Korea concert, but seeing some for the first time is amazing. The "Smile!" one where Jessica's toasting some bread is too sweet for words, the opening video gets you excited like nothing else, the one where they're infiltrating some kind of building with guards and guard dogs is too cool, Black Swan was ridiculously hot, Key one is hilarious, and the video that played before and along with Danny Boy was really touching.

During all of the filler videos, Sooyoung always got the loudest cheers, without a doubt.

If you remember the outfit Sunny wore during her solo at the second Seoul concert that got people going crazy, well....... she wore it again. Sunshiners, prepare yourselves.

It's pretty funny listening to people try to sing along with some of the Japan album songs that the girls ended up singing in Korean. Through the hook it's nice and loud in the crowd, but then it dies off quickly hahaha.

Someone on the concert planning team was also the one who did the Japan album teasers. Half the night, the largest screen in the back of the arena was playing some weird crap that reminded me exactly of the Japan album teasers. Random things flying out, weird colors, and nothing to do with the actual performance. The other half of the time it was just a shot of the girls... why not do that the whole time? Weird...

The girls tried their best to speak some Mandarin (I think it was Mandarin......) during the introduction section. Perfect maknae was just about perfect as always, but the rest seemed to be have some trouble based on the laughing in the audience. Yuri and Jessica are pretty hilarious. It was too cute for words.

Some solo stage stuff! Skip this if you've seen photos and fancams from the Japan tour and Seoul concert, there's nothing new, just ramblings from me haha. Yuri's "If" is so hot it should be illegal. Seriously, that Ministry of Gender whatever is going to rate any DVD with that performance as 19+. No worries though, at the rate SM goes, if you're not 19 yet you will be by the time they release the DVD. I spent all of Yoona's "4 Minutes" telling myself "don't blink, don't blink, don't blink" cause if you blink, you're gonna miss it. You know what I'm talking about. Well, I didn't blink, I didn't miss it, and man it really is like magic. Jessica's "Almost" is amazing. Her dress... is something else. Seeing Taeyeon and Tiffany perform "Lady Marmalade" is probably the height of the TaeNy shipping part of my life, and Taeyeon's "Run Devil Run" intro is jaw dropping. Sunny's "Three" sounded really good, and she actually seemed to do what Yuri does in her solo....... just wait for the fancam. Hyoyeon had an amazing solo, I'm glad that this time she decided to take on singing this time, as opposed to the First Asia Tour. Seohyun..... ahh god I love the maknae and how she thinks. "All my unnies are going sex goddess, I think I'm gonna tap dance." And of course, perfect Maknae does her singing and tap dancing perfectly. No "Sway" by Sooyoung, but, well, there's a video she made that'll make up for it.

Last part! One of my favorite parts of the night was the Into The New World performance. I can never get tired of that song and it gives me chills when I see fancams of it at their concerts. Seeing it in person, with 10,000 other people singing along to the all the lyrics.... that was something else.

Really, I hope everyone reading this, every fan, every SONE, one day gets to be a part of the pink ocean at one of their concerts if they haven’t already. To be at a concert where you don't have to wonder if they're next, to be one of those screaming fans, to be one of those people swinging a pink light stick, there's nothing like it. If the chance comes, take it! You won't regret it.

Also, I'm pretty sure I was the only one wearing Soshified shirt lol. Represent, yo.

avatar: happymint@lj siggy: chef@ssf

Forever

cendrawacih cendrawacih
  • Members
  • Pip
  • 43 posts

Posted 09 September 2011 - 08:11 AM

ohhhh i love them deeply,,what should i do, ,will miss them always makes me cry,,,sones hel me,

carolc carolc
  • Soshified
  • PipPip
  • 165 posts

Posted 10 September 2011 - 08:44 AM

wow! thanks for this fan account i was jus thinking there wont b any fan acc on here since all taiwan sones will have their own fanclub and stuff but thx for writing one!

which concert did u go to? im gusiing the first one? coz i have been following up the concert's news and i think they have the paper saying "your sone" at the 10th one aka second one. their projects r cool as always and how i wish i was there too >< i missed it by just 3 days having to travel back from hong kong to uk :( mind to tell more about the projects on first day? coz theres only seem to be mostly about the second one where many fans saw taiwan artisits went to attend the concert too and got into the backstage causing unhappiness of t-sones xD

wt did u have to do with the sticker? and was there any pink ribbons ocean at the end or was it the pink ballons project for the first nite too?

bhost909 bhost909
  • Writers
  • 3178 posts

Posted 10 September 2011 - 09:17 AM

Haha lots of questions, let's see..

I went to both the first and the second. Tonight was the second, and yes, we held up papers saying "Your SONE" during Complete. At the same time the green lights in the back formed the word "FOREVER". On the first day the sticker was placed on our hands, and then people held them up hoping the girls would see them. It was a success, because Tiffany and Taeyeon mentioned at the very end that they saw that on people's hands haha. There were no pink ribbons that I saw at the end of the either the first or the second concert, but the end of the second concert did have SONEs at the back raising and throwing pink balloons all over the place. :]

Hope that answers your questions.

Forever

itgscv itgscv
  • Donors
  • 818 posts

Posted 10 September 2011 - 10:28 AM

Where were you? I though I was the only one from SSF that went XD

I was standing B for day 2, and I'm going back tomorrow. Yuri waved at me, and Fany gave me a thumbs up ^_^
We held this up

Posted Image

bhost909 bhost909
  • Writers
  • 3178 posts

Posted 10 September 2011 - 04:43 PM

Somehow I got into Standing C for both the first and second day haha. My knees are burning from standing on tiptoe for both nights. And whoo, that means there were at least two of us that night. :P

Forever

Arcaminisce Arcaminisce
  • Donors
  • 735 posts

Posted 10 September 2011 - 08:36 PM

I was standing B for day 2, and I'm going back tomorrow. Yuri waved at me, and Fany gave me a thumbs up ^_^
We held this up

Somehow I got into Standing C for both the first and second day haha. My knees are burning from standing on tiptoe for both nights. And whoo, that means there were at least two of us that night. :P

Nice, however it is because of you ppl that goes 2 to 3 nights making some ppl unable to go :veryangry:.

Interesting fanaccount, I guess the finale will be today since it is the last night. Expecting videos to be roll in the next few days.

Posted Image

bhost909 bhost909
  • Writers
  • 3178 posts

Posted 10 September 2011 - 09:24 PM

I'm sorry you feel that way, but there were still plenty of tickets available for the Friday show based on how much more crowded it was Saturday, so if someone wanted to go there was still a chance for them. I also saw people advertising extra tickets for the Saturday and Sunday show as well. Personally I flew into Taipei from quite a distance, and while I'll admit it's greedy of me, I wanted to see as many of their concerts as I could, just as I'm sure every SONE would. Either way, I don't think this is the place to debate the morality of attending more than one concert.

Forever

itgscv itgscv
  • Donors
  • 818 posts

Posted 11 September 2011 - 04:25 AM

I flew in from CA to watch it so of course I'm going to see as many as i want. I got a standing floor ticket the day before the concert in about 10 minutes, it wouldn't have been too hard to get a ticket.

The girls got pretty teary during Complete, Taeng especially, even halfway through the little float thing, plus I saw Yuri crying a little during one of the last songs. I couldnt get any pics this time unfortunately. There was a cake for Hyoyeon and Yuri managed to get a lot of it on her face.

Sunny was extra adorable during the talks and Fany made us do less jumping, which my knees are thankful about.

bhost909 bhost909
  • Writers
  • 3178 posts

Posted 11 September 2011 - 04:46 AM

Hey I flew in from California too! Haha hi-five, two Americans flying all the way to Taiwan for, well, I don't know about you, but I think I'm gonna file seeing this live as one of the greatest moments in my life.

Posted Image

I love that they did a little surprise birthday thing for Hyoyeon. For those who haven't heard, during the last moments of the concert, members in the standing area held up signs wishing Hyoyeon a happy birthday, while (I think) in the sitting area people used green papers to spell out "Hyoyeon". There was also a huge amount of pink ribbon throw all over, and during Complete and My Child, the sitting area formed out the Korean characters for "please don't go >_<". Taeyeon got very teary, and the rest of the girls weren't much better off.

Taiwan SONEs seriously outdid themselves, I'm totally amazed.

Forever

roffinromp roffinromp
  • Soshified
  • Pip
  • 54 posts

Posted 11 September 2011 - 06:31 AM

i also went to the concert tonight it was awesome although it was really, really crowded (I was in C) and sweaty too. Like 20 guys right next to each other sweating their a$$ off. Also the guy in front of me kept hitting my face with his glowstick.

Other than that, it was totally amazing

itgscv itgscv
  • Donors
  • 818 posts

Posted 11 September 2011 - 06:38 AM

B and C were amazing, but I kinda wish I could see more since I'm so short. Being super close to Sica was really amazing though, and I got a better view of the middle stage tonight. Yesterday I was at the very front of B so I couldn't see anything when they walked over :(

Hurricaneboi Hurricaneboi
  • Donors
  • 1749 posts

Posted 13 September 2011 - 04:22 AM

Oh dear, I was there too. Damn, I should've posted on DG2 that I was attending, then we could've met up! I couldn't have known =.=

Anyway, keep a lookout for our fan account =)

Completed: Doppelganger
One-Shot Collection: Forever

Individually, they're characteristically and esoterically amazing, but together, they represent a force of love, hope, passion and dedication the likes of which the world has never seen. They are unfathomable. They are incontrovertible. Make no mistake. They are Girls' Generation.

Demon2Angel Demon2Angel
  • Soshified
  • Pip
  • 52 posts

Posted 06 November 2011 - 07:23 AM

It sounds so amazing.

If only I had the cash. I'll fly anywhere to the concerts they do lol

Oh well, guess I have to work hard and earn lots of monayh in the future. Then I can join what the SSF peeps are doing ><

Thanks for the share :D

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Toggle shoutbox Sbox

@  Keitaro88 (04:49:39 AM) 5
@  Keitaro88 (04:49:36 AM) 4
@  Keitaro88 (04:49:34 AM) 3
@  Keitaro88 (04:49:32 AM) 2
@  Keitaro88 (04:49:29 AM) 1
@  Keitaro88 (04:49:27 AM) :)