[MAGAZINE] GQ JAPANJuly 2011 issue

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
71 replies to this topic
Icy Icya Icy Icya
  • Soshified
  • PipPipPip
  • 607 posts

Posted 05 August 2011 - 07:23 PM

Thanks for sharing this and the translation :)
it was worth spending time reading this...

lol at Taeyeon's answers :lolol: Taeyeon, Yuri and Tiffany choose each other haha...:)

IMG_8282.jpgEC9CA8ED83B1.jpg

지금은 소녀시대 앞으로도 소녀시대 영원히 소녀시대
As a Sone+Taeganger+Yurisistable I'll always support and love the girls forever
Forever9 (Taeyeon Jessica Tiffany Sunny Yuri Hyoyeon Seohyunie Sooyoungie wa Yoona)

jcadigital jcadigital
  • Soshified
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1249 posts

Posted 05 August 2011 - 07:57 PM

Thank you, thank you, thank you for the translations. I love reading these kind of interviews. Sort of informal, but entertaining. Thank you for sharing.

My only regret about Girls' Generation is that I wish I knew about them sooner. - jcadigital

SNSD Prince Charming SNSD Prince Charming
  • Soshified
  • Pip
  • 83 posts

Posted 05 August 2011 - 09:46 PM

i really liked the personal interviews part. you really get to know the girls alot better. they were good questions..

소 녀 시 대

Prince Charming

Posted Image

dan4413jwfJUH dan4413jwfJUH
  • Soshified
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1180 posts

Posted 05 August 2011 - 11:06 PM

hahaha i totally agree with the assessment of them as charming and sociable girls! i wish i could be as confident and cool as them in whatever i do XP and they have come such a long way!! from the nine girls who slowly made their mark on the world!!! when you think kpop, you cant say it without having SNSD coming to mind ^^ it really is, and always will be, a SO NYUH SHI DAE stay well and keep strong girls! always supporting you! SNSD fighting!
Jes♥♥SicaPosted ImagePosted ImageThe Soshi Theory- So Nyuh Shi Dae+Sone=9+1 <3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3 Posted Image

tina24 tina24
  • Soshified
  • PipPipPip
  • 683 posts

Posted 06 August 2011 - 02:23 AM

Japanese magazine interviews are similar in format...
they have a batch of questions and they ask the members individually...
LOL at Taeyeon's answers! she's just so dorky!
anyway, i'm happy because not only did the interview highlight SNSD, but also SME because, there wouldn't be SNSD if there wasn't SME!
plus, it also mentioned the labelmates! so it mentioned the whole SMTown! DAEBAK! :D

Edited by tina24, 06 August 2011 - 02:24 AM.

taichodq taichodq
  • Soshified
  • Pip
  • 64 posts

Posted 06 August 2011 - 02:25 AM

i'm so proud of myself while i reading...
because it make me feel more like a SONE....
and i will never regret about it...
SO NYEO SHI DAE SARANGHAE :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

CrazyHyonew CrazyHyonew
  • Rookies
  • Pip
  • 20 posts

Posted 06 August 2011 - 02:26 AM

thanks for the translation.

yet again this shows how i just love snsd sfm. hyoyeon, i need to see you dance more t-t i missed it

llc1281 llc1281
  • Donors
  • 1449 posts

Posted 06 August 2011 - 02:35 AM

Thank you ssf staffs for translating and posting :thumbup: ! I like what I read very much! Soshi answers to questions always put a smile on my face, can't get enough of their adorkable selves :D . I think I've seen a video one time of the acoustic brother/sister duo singing "Into the New World" and that was the best English cover I've heard :guitar: :guitar: . They're so talented :yes: ! Congrats on being interview Lucas aka soshirice ;) ! I hope kpop doesn't become like pop music in the States, where it's just pretty much boring. That's why I'm here now, something fresh and even though I don't understand I can never get bored of listening. I think for me though the real reason why I can replay Soshi songs over everyday might be because I don't understand the language and their music is upbeat and the slow ballads gives me peace :dj: . English songs are great but I'm getting bored listening on repeat and usually just turn it off, I think I'd prefer just the instrument of the song :) . Anyway glad Soshi getting recognize and just pray Sones all over the world will continue to love and support the girls all the way no matter what happens :D . Thanks again ssf for this! :thumbup:

Tempegoreng Tempegoreng
  • Soshified
  • PipPip
  • 169 posts

Posted 06 August 2011 - 03:24 AM

Thanks for the translation.

7- Lee Hyori. When she was an idol, and even now, her enthusiasm when on stage; always trying her utmost hardest; always having a lot of fun; that side of her is very cool.
Me too Fany unnie.... kekeke.... Sorry, I'm Hyori bias too...

BoA
Pioneer of the Korean artists. At the moment she is advancing in Hollywood. Somebody who is respected by all SM artists. debut 2000

Tohoshinki
Central figures who made the true potential of Korean popstars known throughout Asia. Their popularity became enormous and unwavering. debut 2004

It's really really true!!! Even in SMTown, they introduce Tohosinki as "The King of SM Entertainment"

SNSD unnies.... I hope (and you must, kekeke) last long till forever... Don't ever spilt up.
Go soshi go go go!!!!

DragonSpirit DragonSpirit
  • Soshified
  • PipPip
  • 240 posts

Posted 06 August 2011 - 07:01 AM

They are really the leaders of the Hallyu Wave, no doubt about that! SM is a great entertainment company, no surprises all the artists under it are great and influential ones. Reading the girls replies is just so.......heartwarming? Gah, i can't find the right vocabulary to use. >.<

I wonder how far K-POP will expand and grow over the years. And the artists who will lead the wave.......i just can't wait to see how they will be like in the next few years.

SM Town artists have a great future unfolding in front of them.....as a fan, i shall support them all the way!

SM TOWN JJANG!

Check out my Carousell account for Soshi-related merchandise! All prices are quoted in SGD! PM me for more details!

https://carousell.com/watashiwafugu/

himeno86 himeno86
  • Soshified
  • Pip
  • 53 posts

Posted 06 August 2011 - 04:52 PM

Thanks for the translation! Its no surprise that most of the girls picked Seohyun because of her composure lol. And I'd love to go to an amusement park w/ Sunny and TaeYeon =D

deifacisluy deifacisluy
  • Donors
  • 671 posts

Posted 06 August 2011 - 05:34 PM

Thank you so much for translating. You guys are going an Awesome job. :unworthy:
No matter where you live, our girls will find you because they're Global Girls' Generation. :thumbup:
SNSD Fighting!!

EApjC.png
Credit:Taeyeon17 & s9shimon

soshi.angels soshi.angels
  • Soshified
  • PipPip
  • 204 posts

Posted 06 August 2011 - 05:39 PM

Thank you for translating and sharing!! Loved every part of this article :)
The questionnaire was really cute and the piece written after that just shows how much attention these girls are getting around the world. It's so inspiring to see that things like this is possible. So proud to have found SNSD and to follow them through this journey they are going along.
Hope the girls stay happy during these times and don't get too stressed!! We don't want a break up like what happens to other groups...

Qisthina Zatadini Qisthina Zatadini
  • Soshified
  • PipPip
  • 161 posts

Posted 06 August 2011 - 06:31 PM

Thank's for Update.
I Love SNSD so much. Girls' Generation Daebak!

TaeNy <333
Posted Image
Posted Image

ZeeKayYee ZeeKayYee
  • Soshified
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2228 posts

Posted 06 August 2011 - 07:37 PM

Wow, there are some common answers from the questionnaire.. Many picked SeoHyun as the member they admire and the amusement park as a perfect date haha. And Wheesung was actually Sunny's vocal trainer! Oo
Posted Image

Credit: cream

love_in_the_air love_in_the_air
  • Members
  • Pip
  • 42 posts

Posted 07 August 2011 - 05:43 PM

Meeting Girls' Generation in reality, they aren't conceited, but rather charming and sociable girls. One could say that kind of open-mindedness has an adorable charm to it. And though everyone gets along, no one member resembles another. The strength of Girls' Generation, is that they're all around players that are able to go in and out and fill any position required; but even so, they all have points that they don't lose out on. While all members can both sing and dance at a high level, there are some members that excel in dancing, and others that specialize in singing, not to mention some of the girls have already expanded into things like, CM, variety and dramas; all 9 of the girls have something they shine at. Actually, the girls don't have any kind of fixed position like "leader" or "center". The teams organization always changes in a democratic way. In soccer terms, its total football.

I love this part, they described the girls perfectly.
The charm of them is undeniable and can't be resisted.

TAEGANGER AND SUNSHINER

SandyLee SandyLee
  • Soshified
  • PipPipPip
  • 651 posts

Posted 07 August 2011 - 07:25 PM

감사함니다 for the translated article! Saving the article jpegs, wow, so much is written about the girls and their popularity! :thumbup:

Posted Image

Soshi Power Triangle

Posted ImagePosted Image

dolphinhamster dolphinhamster
  • Soshified
  • PipPip
  • 177 posts

Posted 07 August 2011 - 09:16 PM

lol...taeyeon's answers such a dorkPosted Image
she's really made my day..haha..
her cosmos personality is such a true..

i really like the way this article is writtenPosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image
not just point out the girls' beautiful legs, or how pretty they are..
but the author highlight the most important thing: THE SOSHIBOND!Posted Image

As a Dandyu Gangster, I declare my allegiance to the Danshin Duo Mafia and vow to be of assistance in their mission to punish tall people. I will guard the pocket couple's underground activities at night, particularly those that take place inside their room. And I promise to support them in their public displays of affection, be it butt-grabbing or unabashed kissing. I shall, under no circumstances, revoke my loyalty from the Dandyu Gang. I am, and forever will be a DANDYU GANGSTER.

j'adoresoshi j'adoresoshi
  • Rookies
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 08 August 2011 - 06:17 PM

i noticed yoona unni's answer for question 8 and 10

8- What is something that made you happy recently?? (Whether it be private or work-related)
10- What's your ideal date course??

and her answers are

8- When I got my driver's license. (laughs)
10- Driving through beautiful places around town.

does this mean that yoona just got her license????
if that so...awesome!! firstly wanna congratulate her!!can you imagine her behind the wheel and being concentrate? totally cool!! :P

note : this is my first time post something...sorry if there's a mistake and sorry for my english :P

kristin89 kristin89
  • Soshified
  • Pip
  • 50 posts

Posted 08 August 2011 - 08:17 PM

thanks for translation! and
thanks a lot for sharing!

after many years they are practicing now finally they can become world class artists
btw why yuri looks like that, I almost did not recognize it :confused:

Edited by kristin89, 08 August 2011 - 08:18 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Toggle shoutbox Sbox

@  cinderella@y... (09:14:06 PM) company war lol
@  cinderella@y... (09:12:13 PM) what going on in Korea? nowdays
@  Keitaro88 (04:12:17 PM) goood lol
@  Keitaro88 (04:12:11 PM) Pannchoa website appears to be taken down
@  Keitaro88 (03:55:18 PM) nothing