Photo

[PICTURES] 「GLOBAL GENERATION」소녀시대 4주년기념 선물4th Anniversary Support Pictures - More Coming Soon!

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
482 replies to this topic
ek10 ek10
  • Rookies
  • Pip
  • 10 posts

Posted 30 October 2011 - 03:03 AM

Wow! I have to agree with everyone before me! You guys did a great job!! You can obviously tell how much thought process you guys went through to find these various presents! ^____^

juzluvsnsd juzluvsnsd
  • Soshified
  • PipPip
  • 152 posts

Posted 31 October 2011 - 01:32 AM

i love the soshiland!!!!!

Posted Image

to be a fan of SEOHYUN

lynne_ok23 lynne_ok23
  • Soshified
  • Pip
  • 81 posts

Posted 03 November 2011 - 11:09 PM

omg..the gifts are seriously daebak!!
especially the Swarovski Crystalline Pens and the GG rings are awesome..
i love the soshiland game..everything just WOW!

mr .Taxi mr .Taxi
  • Soshified
  • Pip
  • 56 posts

Posted 05 November 2011 - 11:55 PM

one WORD:

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Posted Image

milkyeongi milkyeongi
  • Members
  • Pip
  • 41 posts

Posted 14 November 2011 - 09:45 AM

OMG! the ads are hilarious and so well done! they're awesome. i bet the girls loved the gifts ^^ nice work everyone!

Posted Image

taeganger & sone for eternity!

soshicloud soshicloud
  • Members
  • Pip
  • 44 posts

Posted 14 November 2011 - 10:01 AM

The monopoly, and the shirts ;~; So much want, this is all nice, and the TOMS. SDJFHKDFHJSDFJSDF My life, this is so precious *_*
Posted Image
cr: tifflebear

wachaaa wachaaa
  • Soshified
  • PipPipPip
  • 635 posts

Posted 14 November 2011 - 11:39 AM

sones and snsd are just too amazing and soshified, soshified is the best fansite ever! These gifts are the cutest and man id really enjoy playin the soshiland game thats just awesome lol. snsd+sones+soshified=daebak!!
Posted Image Posted Image
BoA kwon♥ show some sm family love! Why love 5 when you can love all 9 ? Recognize the underrated. SNSD forever <3

heerinss heerinss
  • Soshified
  • PipPip
  • 363 posts

Posted 14 November 2011 - 02:01 PM

soshiland should be an actual game sold in stores.
i'd play that 24/7, lol.

and i love the astrology shirts. i want a Sagittarius one like yuri (since we're born on the same day). ^^

yoonyul_zpscda8954a.jpg

gycDh.gif

icon: yoonyul snsd || blinkie: snsdxlover || banner: sayhellotothestars

go_anitapratiwi go_anitapratiwi
  • Soshified
  • Pip
  • 50 posts

Posted 30 November 2011 - 04:32 AM

wow..
there is awesome gift..especially Soshiland..
the girls should be love the gifts :D

Chi_Soshi_Angel Chi_Soshi_Angel
  • Donors
  • 1319 posts

Posted 08 December 2011 - 08:22 AM

OMO!

Sunny wore the Trust Astology shirt to the Singapore airport!

Posted Image

SNEs and SShi - Sharing ❤ne Heart
anim_16fc53be-bbf7-a924-c506-10159c68e59
"That's why we're SNSD. We make up for each other's weaknesses"
"You asked us about our teamwork, but really there is no secret. We just live like sisters."

debb0r debb0r
  • Rookies
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 09 December 2011 - 09:23 AM

those are some lovely gifts ♥

shawsone shawsone
  • Soshified
  • PipPip
  • 107 posts

Posted 18 December 2011 - 11:10 PM

WOW THIS IS SO COOL!! The best gift i've ever seen.... Wow..
I liked the monopoly, wirst watches and the magazine ><

valenthy valenthy
  • Rookies
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 26 December 2011 - 06:47 AM

「GLOBAL GENERATION」소녀시대 4주년기념 선물!
It's that time again guys! This is just the beginning of the updates for the gifts/support items we're giving to Girls' Generation for their 4th Anniversary this year! Since 2008, we've been supporting Girls' Generation with a gift package each year to celebrate their years together and this year is no difference (we'll have a long journey ahead of us and more projects as they continue). We wanted to highlight more of their classy/grown-up style/womanly growth this year but we also decided to kick it back with a couple of fun items because we're always looking after those "girls" inside of them! Hope you enjoy our gift selection this year and thank you everyone that helped contribute ideas/links/time/effort into this project. We wouldn't have been able to do it without our staff/community! You guys are truly the best and continue to help us time after time! I'm so proud of us!

Without further ado here are the gifts!

Gucci GG Rings

Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
(We've wanted to get these since the Girls debuted but have never had the chance until now. The Gucci brand has 2 linked G's that reminds us of the first Girls' Generation album so hopefully this ring will remind them of their first album and how far they've come and will continue to progress)

Tiffany & Co Pink Heart Necklaces

Posted Image
(What is SONE without the heart, right? And the signature pink color makes this necklaces the fitting piece of jewelry for the Girls to wear casually)

Mulberry Friendship Heart Bracelets

Posted Image
Posted Image
(A favorite brand of the Girls. We had to buy these necklaces from 3 different stores (2 in the UK, and 1 in the US) because of how limited the quality of these bracelets are. Friendship bracelets but with an upgraded/more-grown up appeal is why this bracelet was a must get for the Girls. It represents their bond together!)

Wildfox Couture Astrology Shirts

Posted Image
(A shirt for each girl respective to their different signs. Hyoyeon (Virgo "Sensibly Reckless") Sooyoung (Aquarius "Simply Irresistible"), Tiffany (Leo "Me First"), Yoona (Gemini "Trouble"), Jessica (Aries "Double Dare Me"), Taeyeon (Pisces "Dream"), Seohyun (Cancer "Imagine"), Yuri (Sagittarius "Happy Go Lucky"), Sunny (Taurus "Trust Me")

Victoria Secret Collection

Posted Image
Posted Image
(Collection of various VS iPad cases, shirts, hoodies. All stylish with a global supermodel theme.)

TOMS Shoes

Posted Image
(When you buy a pair of TOMS shoes another pair is donated to a child in need, various styles with sizes specific to each girl!)

Ralph Lauren Monogrammed Towels

Posted Image
(Towels to wipe off any sweat that comes their way from hard work..)

Cloud9 Watches

Posted Image
Posted Image
(Always have to make time for the 9 of them! Various colors but with the same huge 9 in the watches..)

Swarovski Crystalline Pens

Posted Image
Posted Image

iCade

Posted Image

Wishlantern Floating Lanterns

Posted Image

Fun Gifts

Posted Image
(Various fun toys the girls can enjoy together! Includes: DIY Kite kit, Flipbook kit, Grow Your Own Cucumber Garden, Make Your Own Gummis kit, Frog to Prince Kit, Grow your own Castle + Birthday cake, Various Popin' Cookin' kits)

Posted Image
(Scratch-off World Map so that they can document each country that they travel to/perform in by scratching it off the map and revealing it^^)

Soshiland: Global Edition

Posted Image
Posted Image
(Our staff members worked extremely hard to make this board become a reality! They added a "Girls' Generation" twist to the whole board and hopefully the Girls can enjoy it. From the game pieces to the money, everything has been "Soshified". These are the rules of Soshiland: http://bit.ly/qLqIfO and these are the props&ppl that worked on it! http://bit.ly/pxVq53)

Custom Andy Warhol-inspired Girls' Generation Canvas

Posted Image

Postcards from around the World

Posted Image
(All the awesome postcards that were contributed to our project this year! We wanted to let the Girls know that no matter where they are in the world, there is going to be SONEs =D The individual postcards can be found here)

Posted Image
Posted Image
(the awesome "pink" mailbox that was created and sent with the postcards for the Girls to keep^^)

Soshified Magazine with Messages!

Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
(major thanks to our graphics team, writers, and project leaders for pulling this all together! Hope the Girls enjoy the wonderful articles and heart-felt messages =D

Giftwrapped + Shipping boxes + Wine

Posted Image
Posted Image
(We put the anniversary stickers on the shipping boxes as well as the individual gift boxes. We decided to go a bit classier this year and wrap with pink & white tones^^)

Posted Image

Posted Image

Soshified Billboard in LA 'Global Generation'

[url="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vkVQWvg_Etw"]http://www.youtube.c...h?v=vkVQWvg_Etw[/url]
(http://soshified.com...ard-in-la-r1981)

「GLOBAL GENERATION」소녀시대 4주년기념 선물!
It's that time again guys! This is just the beginning of the updates for the gifts/support items we're giving to Girls' Generation for their 4th Anniversary this year! Since 2008, we've been supporting Girls' Generation with a gift package each year to celebrate their years together and this year is no difference (we'll have a long journey ahead of us and more projects as they continue). We wanted to highlight more of their classy/grown-up style/womanly growth this year but we also decided to kick it back with a couple of fun items because we're always looking after those "girls" inside of them! Hope you enjoy our gift selection this year and thank you everyone that helped contribute ideas/links/time/effort into this project. We wouldn't have been able to do it without our staff/community! You guys are truly the best and continue to help us time after time! I'm so proud of us!

Without further ado here are the gifts!

Gucci GG Rings

Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
(We've wanted to get these since the Girls debuted but have never had the chance until now. The Gucci brand has 2 linked G's that reminds us of the first Girls' Generation album so hopefully this ring will remind them of their first album and how far they've come and will continue to progress)

Tiffany & Co Pink Heart Necklaces

Posted Image
(What is SONE without the heart, right? And the signature pink color makes this necklaces the fitting piece of jewelry for the Girls to wear casually)

Mulberry Friendship Heart Bracelets

Posted Image
Posted Image
(A favorite brand of the Girls. We had to buy these necklaces from 3 different stores (2 in the UK, and 1 in the US) because of how limited the quality of these bracelets are. Friendship bracelets but with an upgraded/more-grown up appeal is why this bracelet was a must get for the Girls. It represents their bond together!)

Wildfox Couture Astrology Shirts

Posted Image
(A shirt for each girl respective to their different signs. Hyoyeon (Virgo "Sensibly Reckless") Sooyoung (Aquarius "Simply Irresistible"), Tiffany (Leo "Me First"), Yoona (Gemini "Trouble"), Jessica (Aries "Double Dare Me"), Taeyeon (Pisces "Dream"), Seohyun (Cancer "Imagine"), Yuri (Sagittarius "Happy Go Lucky"), Sunny (Taurus "Trust Me")

Victoria Secret Collection

Posted Image
Posted Image
(Collection of various VS iPad cases, shirts, hoodies. All stylish with a global supermodel theme.)

TOMS Shoes

Posted Image
(When you buy a pair of TOMS shoes another pair is donated to a child in need, various styles with sizes specific to each girl!)

Ralph Lauren Monogrammed Towels

Posted Image
(Towels to wipe off any sweat that comes their way from hard work..)

Cloud9 Watches

Posted Image
Posted Image
(Always have to make time for the 9 of them! Various colors but with the same huge 9 in the watches..)

Swarovski Crystalline Pens

Posted Image
Posted Image

iCade

Posted Image

Wishlantern Floating Lanterns

Posted Image

Fun Gifts

Posted Image
(Various fun toys the girls can enjoy together! Includes: DIY Kite kit, Flipbook kit, Grow Your Own Cucumber Garden, Make Your Own Gummis kit, Frog to Prince Kit, Grow your own Castle + Birthday cake, Various Popin' Cookin' kits)

Posted Image
(Scratch-off World Map so that they can document each country that they travel to/perform in by scratching it off the map and revealing it^^)

Soshiland: Global Edition

Posted Image
Posted Image
(Our staff members worked extremely hard to make this board become a reality! They added a "Girls' Generation" twist to the whole board and hopefully the Girls can enjoy it. From the game pieces to the money, everything has been "Soshified". These are the rules of Soshiland: http://bit.ly/qLqIfO and these are the props&ppl that worked on it! http://bit.ly/pxVq53)

Custom Andy Warhol-inspired Girls' Generation Canvas

Posted Image

Postcards from around the World

Posted Image
(All the awesome postcards that were contributed to our project this year! We wanted to let the Girls know that no matter where they are in the world, there is going to be SONEs =D The individual postcards can be found here)

Posted Image
Posted Image
(the awesome "pink" mailbox that was created and sent with the postcards for the Girls to keep^^)

Soshified Magazine with Messages!

Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
(major thanks to our graphics team, writers, and project leaders for pulling this all together! Hope the Girls enjoy the wonderful articles and heart-felt messages =D

Giftwrapped + Shipping boxes + Wine

Posted Image
Posted Image
(We put the anniversary stickers on the shipping boxes as well as the individual gift boxes. We decided to go a bit classier this year and wrap with pink & white tones^^)

Posted Image

Posted Image

Soshified Billboard in LA 'Global Generation'

[url="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vkVQWvg_Etw"]http://www.youtube.c...h?v=vkVQWvg_Etw[/url]
(http://soshified.com...ard-in-la-r1981)

*o* I want SNSD's Monopoly!!!!!!!! I want, I want, I Want!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Feenazz07 Feenazz07
  • Soshified
  • PipPip
  • 237 posts

Posted 26 December 2011 - 07:46 AM

All the gifts are so beautiful, awesome and creative!
I especially love the Soshiland board game, so cute!!
Congratulations to all the staff of Soshified for all these hard works, I am sure the girls love all the gifts :)

x.cookielover x.cookielover
  • Soshified
  • Pip
  • 57 posts

Posted 26 December 2011 - 05:07 PM

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO:
These gifts are AHHH-MAZING!! ♥ Yes, thank you to everyone who contributed, I wish I had done something more (maybe next year)!

소녀시대 SNSD 少女時代 Girls' Generation Fany

Ihla Ihla
  • Soshified
  • PipPipPip
  • 579 posts

Posted 29 December 2011 - 05:54 AM

Those are awesome gifts! :thumbsup:
That magazine...I want it!

tumblr_n63ulrphxi1tuvonho5_r1_100.png                   

tumblr_n63ulrphxi1tuvonho3_250.gif

dummy89 dummy89
  • Soshified
  • Pip
  • 92 posts

Posted 29 December 2011 - 08:23 AM

think u guys should just produce more of the soshi land molopoly and sell them for fund rising
i will definitely get 1 of those :banana:

Edited by dummy89, 29 December 2011 - 08:24 AM.

Posted ImagePosted Image

Lee Mi-kyu Lee Mi-kyu
  • Soshified
  • PipPip
  • 263 posts

Posted 29 December 2011 - 12:39 PM

Sqeeeeeeeeeeee!! You guys are really DAEBAK! Those life of a SONE comics in the magazine are totally me, "YUL UNNNNIEEEE!"
I don`t know where you guys come up with your ideas and I especially liked the gifts and the BillBoard. Soshified Fighting!

Ex-Soshified`s #1 Dongsaeng [28/3/11-21/7/12]

自業自得

Rachel Shin Rachel Shin
  • Rookies
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 30 December 2011 - 01:27 AM

i hope i could have one of those someday :))
tiffany really likes PINK :)))
they're so lucky ♥
RachelShin

Rachel Shin Rachel Shin
  • Rookies
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 30 December 2011 - 01:31 AM

i hope i could have one of those someday :))
tiffany really likes PINK :)))
they're so lucky ♥
RachelShin

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Toggle shoutbox Sbox

@  cinderella@y... (09:14:06 PM) company war lol
@  cinderella@y... (09:12:13 PM) what going on in Korea? nowdays
@  Keitaro88 (04:12:17 PM) goood lol
@  Keitaro88 (04:12:11 PM) Pannchoa website appears to be taken down