Photo

[06.10.11 & 06.11.11] SNSD IN PARIS june 10 and 11experiencing 1st of everything :)

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
4 replies to this topic
love_taeyeon_uk love_taeyeon_uk
  • Rookies
  • Pip
  • 20 posts

Posted 17 June 2011 - 12:51 PM

first and foremost im sorry that my fan account is delayed been really busy anyways here's my journey

JUNE 9

When i heard that they were having a concert in Paris i was so excited i think everyone were. Anyways I struggled to get a ticket, been posting messages about spare tickets everywhere. Thank God edmund a fellow sone whom i met during the uk sone fan meeting saved 1 for me (THANK YOU SO MUCH). before this ticket i've already accepted that i won't be able to go as there weren't any tickets well there were but too expensive for me. anyways once he sent the ticket to me ive booked my bus to france. thern another problem occured, accomodations. they were all booked apart from 5 star hotels which no way i can afford lol (im a student lol). I guess God was on my side that i met a french sone (THOMAS) who is very lovely and kind who offered me a place stay. the day came when i have to depart for Paris OMG that was some journey 8 freaking hours in a bus. My butt hurts. once I arrived, Thomas came picked me up from the station. Bless him, he is the kindest person I've met not only he offered me a place, he also came and picked me up after his work when i could have probably taken the metro. sorry I had to mention his and his friend Adrians hospitality. they were very nice. Anyways we talked about SNSD and Fx. He is a a Sunny biased and im Taeyon biased SUNYEON :).

JUNE 10

D day of the concert. We woke up quite early as both Thomas and Adrian had to go to work and for me I wanted to see Paris. Thanks to Thomas he drew me a map of places that I should visit. anyways I went to see Eiffel Tower, Arc de Trimph and Champ Elysees. It was wicked. then it started drizzling, I went to Le Zenith at around 2:30 (I KNOW ITS EARLY RIGHT). I went there early coz i wanted to buy soshifed shirt but unfortunately they only have small size :(. when i was about to join the qeue i was searching for the SONEs but unfortunately there aren't that many. Luckily i stumble upon 2 fellow SONEs LYCC and SPIDERLILIES. They are so nice that i stuck around with them. i also found out that they are TAEYEON BIASED yay.... we ended up at mcdonalds to have lunch/dinner before the concert. inside we found other SONEs which is nice. then they showed me the SNSD Japanese album we were spazzing well iwas spazzing so much that i ended up taking pictures of it lol. anyways after that we went to join the qeue ready for the concert. OMG it was down pouring on us lol. then there were cameras from some tv networks. I was Hiding when they were taking video near us well because my parents doen't know i went to paris they thought i was at uni lol sorry mom and dad but i can't let this pass lmao. anyways during the wait i saw SNSD 's manager he is quite cute now i bleived when the girls says that their manager has fangirls aswell. lmao. anyways finally it was the concert, I was stuck with my cheap camera which is really not good when taking video or photos as i was informed before that they don't allow professional cameras. How wrong that informant were. I saw loads of people who has dslr shame I could have taken good pics on the first concert.

Finally its Jessica and Krystal's duet, i nearly died they were absolutely beautiful. they were perfect during that duet. i tried taking a video but the girl next to me kept pushing me so i had a very sheky video of it :(. then Finally its SNSD's turn OMG all of them are beautiful. I was so near them that i felt like i could touch them waaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhh how i wish lol. then I saw Taeyeon OMG I kept thinking thats really her right im not dreaming please tell me this isn't a dream lol thats how shocked i was hehehe. We tried doing fanchants and screaming our lungs out unfortunately there wasnt enough or most sones got separaated therefore we couldnt project the chants. i felt embarrassed and sorry for the girls that we couldnt provide a big support to them. However even with serious lack of sones or chants or what not they gave a very professional and very good concert i was pleased. I was so happy that this didnt let them affect their performance. I think this actually encouraged them to give more of what they can offer. BTW YOONA GAVE A WAVE AND A WINKED my way :wub: omg that really put RIP next to my name lol.

After the concert I was overwhelemd with so many emotions happy that i saw them, sad that it felt like a dream that has been fastforwared. :( we went tothe after party in asian village. and they were playing various Korean songs. it was very nice I also had my first alcoholic drink in almost 3 months of not drinking any. then it was their song MR TAXI they played mr taxi i had to dance to it. i am known as having 2 left foot but with this i didnt really care i was enjoying myself. when the party ended around 5is we had to walk back home it took us like 1 or 2 hrs of walk im not really sure but it was quite a walk.

JUNE 11
I was supposed to go back to England today but when we reached home i decided i needed another ticket to see them. I stayed up all night well all morning since we arrived almost 7 am. almost all hope were gone but when Thomas woke up, I informed him i could not get tickets. then he quickly phoned someone then bwalla we have tickets and theyre real tickets. hehehe. i was so happy I cancelled my bus back.

I brought my DSLR since i learnt my lesson during the first concert lol. I was trying to find a nice place to take video. I thought the security will tell me off that im not allowed there since i have pit standing ticket. but thanks to my camera he thought im one of the press that he allowed me on the sitting area although i was still standing. then Finally the girls' came out I started taking pictures and videos. I was happy coz i managed to get good pics of some of the girls but not all of them :( . I tried getting good videos aswell but the audio on my camera sucked but hey theyre still in hd so i didnt really care. While i was taking video i was trying sooo hard not to spazz so much so it wont shake badly unfortunately i FAILED big time lol. In the video all you can here were my voice and Jho's voice (fellow filipino SONE) spazzing at the girls. anyways after that concert again it still hasnt sunk in the fact that I saw them in person. It was surreal. can't belived i saw them. THIS TIME THERE WERE SONES CHEERING. THEY ASLO HAVE A BANNER OF THE GIRLS WHICH SNSD SAW AND POINTED. I SPAZZED SOO MUCH WHEN I THINK IT WAS TIFFANY WHO TOOK THE FOAM HEARTS. ALSO TAENY WAS EVERYWHERE BOTH CONCERTS. I THINK THEY ENJOYED THE 2ND CINCERT MORE AS IT SHOWED IN THEIR PERFORMANCE. ALSO KIM CHODING WAS AT IT AGAIN PLAYFULLY HEATING JESSICA WITH THE FOAM HEART.

WHEN THE CONCERT ALL SONE GATHERED AND WE WERE FILMED DOING LET'S GO SOHI LETS GO BUT WE DIDNT DO THE ACTUAL CHANT WE WERE DISAPPOINTED. BUT THEN WHEN WE WERE OUTSIDE WE WERE STOPPED BY A NEWSCASTER AND WE WE DID THE CHANT AND HOPEFULLY IT WILL BE BROADCASTED AND THE SNSD WOULD SEE IT.

ALL IN ALL IT WAS THE BEST EARLY BDAY/XMAS PRESENT TO MYSELF LMAO IT WAS THE BEST CONCERT THAT IVE BEEN TO.(BTW I DIDNT MANAGED TO GO HOME ON SUNDAY AS THERE WERE NO BUS I ENDED UP GOIN ON MONDAY TO LONDON THEN STRAIGHT BACK TO UNIVERSITY IN SHEFFIELD VERY LONG AND TIRING JOURNEY)

wHY MY TITLE IS FIRST OF EVERYTHING?? WELL ITS MY FIRST TIME IN PARIS, FIRST TIME STAYING WITH GUYS WHICH ARENT MY FAMILY, MY FIRST TIME WATCHING SNSD PERFORM AND FIRST TIME LYING TO MY PARENTS BIG TIME LMAO)

here's the link on my facebook for the pictures and videos i havent uploaded all the videos yet coz im editing it first. http://www.facebook....40821.588224796

http://www.youtube.c...os?feature=mhee

Thommas Thommas
  • Donors
  • 194 posts

Posted 17 June 2011 - 03:08 PM

SONE United !

"we had to walk back home it took us like 1 or 2 hrs of walk im not really sure but it was quite a walk."
Lol it took 45 minutes :-P

"the concert [...] felt like a dream that has been fastforwared"
Exactly !

Next time in London hopefully ;)

global-generation-france-logo.png

• Rookies
  • Pip
  • 20 posts

Posted 17 June 2011 - 03:41 PM

well it did feel like it tho lmao and it was 1 hr coz we got a bit lost!! and that bloody hill like trekk we did you kept saying juz 20 more minutes i think i heard it quite alot lol. anyways i need to upload pics here but i have no clue how to u have any idea how?

• Rookies
  • Pip
  • 20 posts

Posted 17 June 2011 - 03:44 PM

have you seen the news??? apparently since it was so successful in Paris, they are thinking if they could do the same in UK and Germany. anyways when I heard UK i was like they bloody need to and also i thought ok need to start saving for a good ticket/s this time but then again i wasnt complaining when i got pit standing coz i can properly see them lol

Thommas Thommas
  • Donors
  • 194 posts

Posted 18 June 2011 - 02:57 AM

You should use a picture hosting site like picasa and share the album.

I follow the news yes but when you say "they are thinking", is it really sm entertainement ? they want to conquer Europe so... UK will most probably be next. Or maybe they will come again to Paris.

I really wish girls could come more often to Europe instead of Asia but they're not as popular here as in Asia, so it's obvious they'll perform more there.

global-generation-france-logo.png

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Toggle shoutbox Sbox

@  iheartPreSun (07:53:50 AM) Happy Yoona Day! (belated!)
@  alice_ot12 (07:14:53 PM) YOONA DAY YOONA DAY