Photo

[09.06.11-11.06.11] 3 days with SNSD sm town parisSOOYOUNGS amazing fanservice and SICA walked rite passed me!!!!

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
2 replies to this topic
carolc carolc
  • Soshified
  • PipPip
  • 165 posts

Posted 16 June 2011 - 02:25 AM

So I will jus keep this short and simple as most of my frds already posted a fan acc and we were together most of the time. So we saw similar things. But anyway heres my side of story.

Day 1 090611

Got a call from a frd suddenly after we were wandering around paris trying to bump into snsd but turns out we got all the timings wrong. They did go the places we go but jus different times. So we rush bk to le zenith n the girls were still rehearsing *phew* after a few hrs they finished and we managed to see them coming out and waved at us so happily!! Jess and yoona was first to come out and as soon as taeyeon came out, she looked up and waved at us immediately! (since we were the only Chinese SONES waving our foam hearts like mad at them and we were at the very top looking down at them for a better view so we were quite easy to spot) then sooyoung saw us too and waved then yuri waved too. We suddenly decided to run to the exit where their cars get pass. We waited there and here they are! First car has tinted windows but we can see clearly 2 of the girls (either yuri, sooyoung, Jessica or hyoyeon) use their phones to wave at us! We were spazzing like mad!!! Then second car came and sunny was like a crazy excited kid waving to us so happily!!! I can never forget her expression when she was waving crazily to us! *0* my frds said they saw yoona smiled and taeyeon pointed to her head (indicating my frds 309 caps of her) but I looked back at my frds fancam, yoona did actually waved to us, its just we were all distracted by the michim Sunny’s wave xD then later tiffany’s van came and seohyun and f(x) but I didn’t remember much after SNSD so I will just skip this.

Day 2 100611

I went to the first concert, skip the part how we were queuing (but there was actually no queue, just a massive crowd of fans here and there) and became how embarrassed by the pouring rain (we were all cold and wet smuggled up under an umbrella camp looking like refugees) so, we were on the left side at 3rd row in the pit coz apparently ssf said most SONES should get to the left? But we saw no fellow SONES near us except only us (if u imagine a big circle and a little dot in the middle of the circle, we were the little dot and we have like 8-10 of us) and this is really frustrating coz everytime we cheer for SNSD, we can only hear ourselves. One ridiculous thing that happened as well is when maknae was performing with kyunhyun, a fan asked who the girl is =.=” speechless. Also, we decided to do the infamous sooyoung fangirl scream to show our support and all the surrounding fangirls were covering up their ears and looked at us as if we were psychos =3=” speechless x2 anyway I got a black out about what I have seen in the concert maybe coz I was too busy recording and taking pics of them (and they are rubbish compared to the professional ssf ones too…) but there were a few moments that stuck to my heart and will never go away.

im a yuri bias and among our group of frds, theres only another one whos a yuri bias too (the rest are taeyeon bias) so we wrote YURI on back of our foam hearts and wanted to show our support to her. We were waving our foam hearts with the YURI side like mad whenever she was close to us but it seems like we didn’t catch her attention she didn’t even look at our direction. (foam heart changes back to ssf side when yuri is miles away to show support for all girls) At the end of concert, yuri and amber came to our side. Again, we waved like mad to get her attention. Amber was pointing to our direction and whispering to yuri, my frd said she was pointing at us but I wasn’t sure. But then I saw yuri looked at our direction, then……she looked away……her expression……my heart sinked……I was very disappointed and this is when I think the concert has something missing , the girls heart was not on us as they cant find a pink ocean. Pink pieces were everywhere. And its not just yuri, I find yoona and taeyeon the same too. (they don’t have much smiles on them during the concert) The cheers on 10th mostly went to shinee and suju. No matter how loud we tried to do the fanchant, it doesn’t seem to be effective. (after I heard about the fanservice she did on 11th and how the concert was way more better, I was even upset and disappointed as I couldn’t go again and how cud there be such a HUGE difference in atmosphere? but im kinda gotten over it now, I mean maybe I have expected too much from her….she shows her love to ALL SONES, not just us)

SO!....the greatest thing that happened to me that nite was sooyoung!!! most of the night sooyoung, sunny and hyoyeon were close to our side and they kept looking at our direction. Sooyoung gave the BEST fanservice all nite, not just to us but to all SONES and fans. I seriously cant remember how much eye contact I had with her. And this great thing happened that I cant even believe my own eyes. It was so surreal. Sooyoung was rite in front of us at the end, she spent so much time looking down to our area, again I waved like crazy. I suddenly realized I made eye contact with her AGAIN! I swear we were looking at each other for at least 10 secs! Coz neither of us looked away we just kept staring! Haha (sounds creepy) then all I had in my mind was to make a heart over my head n kept shouting “SARAHEYO” to her and woah! She pointed at me, blew a kiss, made a heart over her head and was mouthing “sarahey” back to me!!!!!!!!!! ((*0*)) I think I melted that moment; she totally made up for it. I became a Soori fan since xD (still a YulSic fan though) maybe afterall I was just being imaginative about her amazing fanservice to me, maybe she was doing it to another fans but oh well I would still like to think it that way xD but it is true that she had the most amazing fanservice all night long. We have all agreed on that.

Day 3 110611

The night we returned back to hotel, got sources about their hotel so we decided to pay a visit to test our luck. Got there but the lobby is empty. Asked the receptionist but he didn’t admit nor in denial. Then we saw an asian girl sitting and looking at us. I asked her did she went to the concert and found out that she was here for stalking as well. She already stayed for 2 and a half day in the hotel but has seen no one. Then suddenly she got a text from her frds saying they saw snsd’s managers at another hotel so we got a taxi to teleport us there immediately. When we got there, there were only a few f-fans who were shawols. They said they saw a few snsd went out for a photoshoot and a few came back already so we waited.

Not long until sunny and seohyun came out. Sunny is short with high heels on but god wana pinch her on her chubby cheeks! Shes so cute >< She was waiting outside their car with seohyun and was on the phone. God I so wanted to shout “sunny saraheyo!” but didn’t want to interrupt lol and the fans told us managers said no camera so I didn’t record nor take pics. And that was the first time I saw snsd so close with my own eyes. While waiting, I rang my frds immediately for this amazing moment but they didn’t pick up the phone and that was when they got pick pocketed which was mentioned in another fan account. Not long, yuri and Jessica came back from a photoshoot, everything happened so quickly they just got off the car and went straight inside the hotel, couldn’t even see their faces but only their hair, but I did manage to get some snecky shots xD *evil grin*not long again, sooyoung, hyoyeon and yoona came out for their photoshoot. OMG! Yoona is REALLY tall! For the first impression, I actually thought yoona is taller than sooyoung! Again snecky shots *evil grin x2* Then not long again, we suddenly spotted taeyeon went out of the hotel and walked the other way with a manager and a girl, she crossed over the street and shes soooo small!!!! Her yellow highlights are so recongisable too xD

we were already spazzing all over the place and didn’t even realize jess was walking rite pass us!!! I could literally just grab her arm! (now that sounds creepy but cant help it) I suddenly noticed her but couldn’t recognize her at first, I was just whispering to my frds whether that’s jesscia and she looked at me but just kept walking. I couldn’t believe that was Jessica as she was just walking causally like that, with no hat, no sunglasses no head down no bodyguard. Then my frd shouted “Jessica!” and I was like even if that’s her, she wouldn’t turn around coz she walked away already. But like 2 secs later, she TURNED BACK AND WAVED!!!!!!!!! ((*0*)) we were all frozen and first thing I had in mind was to record her ( GOD wt was I thinking!? I shud have just run up and ask for an autograph since she turned back when she didn’t have to) but….ya I didn’t in the end T.T and I thought the ajuma who was with her was her hair stylist or staff but turns out it was her mum and was super nice. T.T would u say I am lucky or unlucky?

Anyway now its when my frds arrived (side note, shinee went out the hotel too and f-fans stalked them to the restaurant) taeyeon was the first who came back, with 2 hand full of milks and cereals in carrier bags. She looks so white and small and doesn’t seem happy at all, we called her name while she was approaching but she looked VERY pale and tired and unhappy. My frds were taeyeon bias and they were very surprised by that. One of them tried her best to give her presents to taeyeon. At first the manager didn’t take it but her effort paid off. But we were all surprised by what we have just seen. Then I think its time for shinee return back to hotel? Then later, sooyoung, yoona, sunny seohyun and hyoyeon returned from their photoshoot. They got out of their car and just stood there for at least a few minutes!!!!!( don’t know wt they were waiting for but sooyoung was holding a bag of popcorn and can of sprite. Sunny were drinking pepsi lol) We were all stunned by their beauties and all just watched quietly lol. (we must be the calmest SONES ever!)Then suddenly one of my frd shouted “sooyoung!” and we all shouted haha and she looked and smiled! *spazzzz* now we think back, if we did shouted other members names as well, they would have been responded too but we were just overwhelmed by sooyoungs fanservice last night that we can only remember to shout her name xD

After a while waiting, its already near time for them to set off for soundcheck but we still havnt seen Jessica came back. We thought she might have been to le zenith already so we were just expecting the other girls coming out from the hotel. But a bunch of press came out instead lol. While looking at them leaving, we saw Jessica walking back from distance and we had our cameras ready xD jessi stopped and greeted the press then she quickly ran towards her mum and back to the hotel. OMG it was so close! Again, I can just grab her xD she smiled while running back but she seem shy, maybe there were too many of us? Haha but that’s it! I wanted to wait for them to get out for soundcheck but I really had to catch my eurostar so I had to leave. But later I heard they went the backdoor and only 2 of my lucky frds spotted them again when they left the same time as me to catch the metro (pure luck xD)

(side note: one of my frd stayed at their hotel till 3/4am on 12th after their 2nd concert and she saw shinee and suju and Victoria were really drunk when they get back. Yuri and some1 actually had to carry Taemin back to the hotel xD LOL just thought I’d share it coz I find this extremely funny that why does it have to be yuri?!wheres the men gone? xD shame that her video isn’t clear enough to see )

So…I tried to keep this short but still ended up writing an essay, if ever I cud use this skill on my uni dissertation….but smtown paris has given me the best experience in my life, both meeting SONES and fans from all over the country like a big family (we greeted each other whenever we see a foam heart or ssf t-shirt. Also made frds with fans from other fandoms) or seeing SNSD in person UP CLOSE so easily for the first time! Although I might have brought regret with me back to the UK due to various things, but really I cudnt ask for more. C.C

*heres one of my videos, the rest can be found in my channel and also many other clear fancams of SNSD performaces from smtown paris.*
SY, HYO, YOONA went for photoshoot

*a pic of our foam hearts and my frds homemade LED board for taeyeon*
Posted Image

*taeyeon doesnt look happy at all*
Posted Image

*the sergent SICAs walk that will always reminds me how i missed the chance T.T*
Posted Image

*the flawless SICA that made me wana grab her (creepy)*
Posted Image
Posted Image

*various moments of eye contacts with sooyoung ((*0*)) spzzing again everytime i look at it*
Posted Image

Edited by carolc, 16 June 2011 - 02:53 AM.

Thommas Thommas
  • Donors
  • 194 posts

Posted 16 June 2011 - 03:27 AM

Almost every SONE stalker in Paris wrote a fan account about it :-D but i love how far you guys can go to get to see them outside the concert.

Thanks for sharing your experience.

It feels like girls had a really specific view on stage and couldn't see SONEs anywhere on Friday.

In fact, I really hope none of them could see me dance in the left part of the pit, I was sooo bad.

Obviously, when we shouted for them, it was completely useless.

We need to gather as SONEs to send enough energy to girls.

global-generation-france-logo.png

Tsukishiro Tsukishiro
  • Soshified
  • PipPip
  • 330 posts

Posted 23 June 2011 - 05:01 AM

I admit, you guys were so hardcore! I keep telling myself I'm lucky enough to have seen all of them (except Sica) the day after the 2nd concert but reading your fan accounts about the first two days I missed makes me feel jealous D: ..not so much, but still jealous..also to the fact that you guys were at pit during the concert and was so close to the artists!

BTW..

YURI FTW! <3

Edited by Tsukishiro, 23 June 2011 - 05:01 AM.

FUt0E4M.jpg

♥ YoonAddict | YoonYul Trooper 

Tiffany ruined my bias list

HD gifs

@peachuki

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Toggle shoutbox Sbox

@  Keitaro88 (08:07:54 PM) yaeh
@  korniceman3000 (01:37:10 PM) I wish SNSD would have a comeback just so it would bring some life back to this forum....
@  kidrobot (07:26:33 AM) ...