Photo

[06.10&11.11] "SM Town in Paris" ConcertsSunny & f(x)

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
11 replies to this topic
Thommas Thommas
  • Donors
  • 194 posts

Posted 12 June 2011 - 06:51 AM

Hello SONEs !

I'm glad I was able to meet with true SNSD fans during both concerts,
I wanted to give my opinion as a brand new soshi fan, I was really soshified at this unique event.

I hope I will be able to meet more SONEs and that there will be soon new concerts in Europe.

First I'd like to say that I like all SNSD girls at the same level, they were all amazing, they all shine in their own unique way.
I was completely amazed by all their show skills, singing, dancing, smiling, fan-servicing :-D
They were really true pro.

I could see by myself how talented they are.

Before the concert, I was like, let's try, I'll see if I like it or not. I've only been listening to kpop for 2 months, and I also watched some f(x) and Super Junior MVs.

As every SONE, I have my favorite, well you guess.

I was anxious to see her IRL at the concert, I wonder if she would be as I expected.
Well ... I was not disappointed at all. I was REALLY impressed. But not only her, girls, they were SO PRO.

At the beginning of the concert, on friday, Sunny was kinda shy, but then she smiled =)
After only some time, she started feeling more confortable on stage, and enjoyed singing and dancing.
Then, she was the more energetic girl especially at the beginning of the concert !

She smiled a lot, she played with the public, it was really amazing !

My biggest issue was that whenever I started enjoying SNSD songs, it was already over, 6 minutes went away like it was 10 seconds.
And it was the same over and over during both concert ! Tell me, did you feel the same ?

I'm definitely gonna follow every news about girls and especially Sunny. I've just seen she's already made 2 albums !

I really hope there will be another concert somewhere in Europe (hopefully in London) in less than 1 year from now.

I heard about Sunny fainting in Japan, that's why I was relieved when I saw her smiling at the airport when they landed in Paris.
And seeing her full of energy at the concert was really good !
I hope all girls will be able to get some rest, I believe they are working harder than anyone could imagine.

I was impressed by their little f(x) sisters at the concert, they were perfect, and I really enjoy every song !

I'll stop right here even if I already reached the "too long didn't read limit".
See you SONEs !
So Nyuh Shi Dae, HWAITING !

PS : If someone invented a "cute meter" and put it at both SMTown in Paris concerts, it would have exploded 2 seconds after SNSD girls first song on stage.

global-generation-france-logo.png

Simone22 Simone22
  • Soshified
  • Pip
  • 51 posts

Posted 12 June 2011 - 09:22 AM

Yeah, congratulation you are a sone now :)), i'm glad to hear that our SNSD are having more and more fans :thumbup: . I'm jealous with you i wish i can watch SNSD on stage T^T, and of course Sunny was the energy pill of SNSD she is energetic :D

Shoot! Shoot!
  • Soshified
  • PipPip
  • 136 posts

Posted 12 June 2011 - 08:48 PM

It's great that you enjoyed your time at the concert and seeing more people become SONEs is always a good thing.

On a more serious note though, threads in the Power of Nine section need to be tagged.

02: Tags are a must in Sunny's forum from now on.
This is to make the forum more organized and easier for everyone to find pics/news/mp3s of Sunny's.

Format: [TAG] Topic Title
Topic Description: can be mm/dd/yr | Girls present in order of age

Tags are used as followed:
[SUNNYISM] for discussion thread or compilation pictures with a specific topic
[CAP] for screencapture(s) of any shows/mv's etc.
[GIF] for gif moving image(s)
[AUD] for Audio(s)
[VID] for Video(s)
[SWF] for SWF(s) all Shockwave Flash links go to the SWF subforum
[MANIP] for fan made manipulated picture(s)
[OTHER] for anything else that does not fall in to above categories

Posted Image

Thommas Thommas
  • Donors
  • 194 posts

Posted 12 June 2011 - 09:26 PM

It's great that you enjoyed your time at the concert and seeing more people become SONEs is always a good thing.

On a more serious note though, threads in the Power of Nine section need to be tagged.

I'll post some fancam after editing.
Then I'll tag my topic.
Thanks.

HanRio HanRio
  • Rookies
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 12 June 2011 - 09:56 PM

I really wish they come to my country too, hope that petition gonna works. Some EO just invite SuJu on the KimChi concerts

pubsquash pubsquash
  • Donors
  • 4413 posts

Posted 13 June 2011 - 06:04 AM

Hi there. Since this is your personal fanaccount, there is a section dedicated to that.
I have to move this to Fan Accounts, please edit (go into full edit) and tag this topic with a date of the event.

Thommas Thommas
  • Donors
  • 194 posts

Posted 13 June 2011 - 06:32 AM

Hi pubsquash.

I wanted to write a review for both concerts, as there is much to say.
I thought I was gonna submit them as an "Article".
Is it the good way to proceed ?

I've added dates of this event and tag.

++

Edit: wow ! I didn't even know this part of the forum, I'll complete my review in this topic :-)
Thx.

tgd tgd
  • Donors
  • 24 posts

Posted 13 June 2011 - 07:30 AM

Haha yeah Sunny was great. She and Hyoyeon received quite the welcome at the start, but they sure worked to pay it back throughout the whole evening with all the waving and smiling and generally being awesome. I agree the SNSD songs all felt way too short btw, but that'd probably have been the same had they all been 2 hours long. We're just going to have to find a chance to see them again.. I guess there's worse fates :)

Thommas Thommas
  • Donors
  • 194 posts

Posted 13 June 2011 - 10:39 AM

I guess there's worse fates :)

Indeed ;-)

I'm only realizing the chance we had to be there in Paris at the right time.

I was just discovering them and the whole kpop phenomenom. So I was really like in a dream during both concerts.

It didn't felt like it was real to see Sunny smiling at everyone on stage <3

I've watched most of their MV so many times, seeing them dancing with my eyes, there's something my mind could not under(stand) :-D

tgd tgd
  • Donors
  • 24 posts

Posted 13 June 2011 - 10:57 AM

I've watched most of their MV so many times, seeing them dancing with my eyes, there's something my mind could not under(stand) :-D

Lol yeah I had the same. They were exactly like that weren't they? But even better! :o Mind boggling that that's even possible..

hoihoi2 hoihoi2
  • Soshified
  • Pip
  • 51 posts

Posted 13 June 2011 - 05:07 PM

I wish they could also have a concert in north korea. maybe north koreans will change their minds after they watch SNSD live concert with their short shorts. sighh.

Thommas Thommas
  • Donors
  • 194 posts

Posted 17 June 2011 - 10:22 AM

I've added the remaining video I had - mostly of Sunny.
I could not find so many vids of her on youtube.

She was so epic during the concert (moving, singing, dancing, jumping, cute moves), I should have taken more vids !

I didn't want to be a big fanboy, but now that I've seen so many fan accounts ("polite stalkers" and epic fans screaming from close to stage), I believe I was just shy xD

My youtube channel : http://www.youtube.com/user/OsefFTW

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Toggle shoutbox Sbox

@  Keitaro88 (06:10:00 PM) same
@  SoneStar (05:16:38 PM) have a good days guys...wherever you are.
@  cinderella@y... (03:37:27 PM) done .. hehe
@  yoonashidae2 (06:29:37 AM)

@cinderella@yoona damn i can hear that

@  cinderella@y... (05:28:51 AM) su su su
@  iheartPreSun (03:27:48 AM) hot mess!
@  Keitaro88 (10:34:31 AM) >_> https://pbs.twimg.co...pg&name=900x900
@  datlmhg (04:34:14 AM) .
@  Keitaro88 (05:00:59 PM) out!
@  Keitaro88 (05:00:52 PM) @iheartPreSun same :D
@  Xin<3 (08:23:55 AM) shout!
@  iheartPreSun (12:26:57 AM) @Keitaro88 glad you're still around ^^
@  Keitaro88 (10:07:28 PM) @iheartPreSun sup :D