Photo

[06.11.11] SMTown 2nd Concert and Press ConferenceHow I got Tiffany to take my foam heart. Lol My day haha

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
97 replies to this topic
Much Much
  • Donors
  • 13 posts

Posted 11 June 2011 - 06:10 PM

POPULAR

11 june 2011

2nd smtown live in paris Fanaccount

I arrived at 1 pm at the zenith, helped organize the bundle distribution before I headed out to find Vin, one of the person with who I was suppose to go into press conference. I met him next to the queuing line and he told me that he went to ask for our press pass and that we were to get them at 4pm.
We ate and stayed next to the Soshified banner, indicating people where to go to get their bundles.
Then at 3:30 I felt like it was time for me to find Vin again, when I finally saw him he was with Nichole and we headed out to press entrance.
That’s where the fun’s happening : they didn’t want to let us in because our names weren’t on the list and because the guy in charge wasn’t there. We freaked out for quite a long time before the guy in charge finally came out with the list, Vin and I got our pass but Nichole had to go all the way back to the zenith entrance to talk with another guy.
We all went backstage for a few seconds, I had time to see Key, Sulli and most of all beautiful Sooyoung came right in front of me and stoped at 1 meter away.. But I couldn’t allow myself to fangirl since we were here as journalists. So I had to walk away to the actual zenith stage where chairs were set up so that all the artists could sit. They came in, I fangirled inside time 1000000000...etc, but again I was not showing anything since they were constantly asking : “are you fans ? Who are you here for ?...etc” and honestly I was kinda scared to be kicked out.
We had a small photo time and then they did an interview with some big network cameras (kbs, sbs...) and then.. ..it was time for the questions. But it was so suddenly announced and not loud enough so only people paying attention (like me =) or people close enough (like me=D) were able to hear it. So nobody was reacting and Tiffany was like : “Do you have any questions ? “ to everybody, I jumped on the occasion, didnt have a mic but Leeteuk ran from his place to personnaly give his to me, and (trying to control my shaky voice) I asked something like : “Smtown is not only about France, but about Europe and the world. So if you had any chance to perform anywhere. Where would you like to go next ?”. Tiffany answered. While looking straight at me. I. Died. There. And yeah, I know my question was kinda lame but they were all professionals next to us and nobody asked things like : “What’s your favorite place in Paris ? ‘ And I didn’t want to sound like a HUGE fan. Anyway basically she answered :”everywhere” but in a longer sentence that I do not remember (was not paying attention to words lol, I was like face, Face, FACE) but that you’ll all see when our video is out.
Tiffany and Jessica did translation for everybody, don’t know where the official translator went (locked in a bathroom to give Tiffany more speaking time ? *evil smirk*. Kidding haha) but she was like : “there’s nobody else so we’re just translating haha.” (Screams inside “Tiffany you’re sooo NICE”), sorry I did not listen to what the other artists were saying (even if I looked like I was listening I do NOT remember anything coming from them...). Then I allowed myself to smile a bit (coughcouldn’tstopmyselfanylongercough) and to be honest I’m pretty sure they knew who we were =D, because they waved at us specially and well, I kinda screamed : “Soshified is here too !” while they were going (reporter in front of me said : They’re everywhere” LOL)
Then began the real stressful time where I didn’t know if they were going to make us leave the zenith. I was just pretending to check and recheck what I wrotte haha, and then BAM ! Camera appears of nowhere in front of me : “sorry, you’re journalists right ? ‘still feeling very warry) “ Of course ! “ (think : what do you want with me ? ) So what they wanted was an inetrview, in french, they asked questions like : What do you think are the chances for Kpop to succeed in Europe right now ? (never answer a question in one line, turn the subject around to basically say : Not now but soon enough haha). I finally got away, and saw one of my Sone friend from soundcheck running towards the scene, that’s when I realized that they were letting people in. Since they were not checking tickets of anything anymore inside, I walked to my friend and stood next to her (which was front row of the Y stage slightly on the left so I could get fanservice coming from there too ^-^). We waited till 7pm and the show started !
I’ll skip to soshi’s part though (the most important ones haha) : Seohyun came out (first) with Kyuhyun (after) singing : (dnt remember the tittle Falling slowly ?) And I was waving my pink lightstick-foam heart like crazy, got Seohyun to look at me kkkkk. Then came RDR and I was screaming my brains out : It was awesome. Then Tiffany said : “We’ll take off our clothes first (they had the My child outfit under a RDR jacket) “ I was like : please DO !! lol They then introduced themselves, and that’s when I realized that they were way more SONEs today than yesterday, because the screams were louder . The girls looked so very happy and they were already waving at sones in the pit and doing fanservices =), Seohyun messed up what she wanted to say in french but it was soooo cuuuute that everybody actually cheered even louder ! afterwards came My child and bam Bam BAM ! They were coming forth, I was kind of embarrassed that they’d recognize me from press con (lol no real reasons), but when they did (Sooyoung went O_O, ^-^ at me and then I died, Yuri waved, Tiffany aknowledge me with a nod..) I forgot what embarrassement felt like and was all crazy fangirl all over again (gotta thanks Soy a lot for getting me this press pass that allowed me to be in before others and therefore my front row position =) thanks Soy that was amaJJing !) Honestly I can’t remember how much eye contact I got cuz they were basically in front of me dancing and then I always had one of the members in front of me.. But it was awesome, I died and died again thousands of little times until Himnae came out and at the end Yuri does the “Yes it’s you~~~uuu “ directly at me and then I was extatic I couldn’t even concentrate on the next two song by I do not remember who came next cuz I was way to emotionaly drained lol. I got sooo much waves, honestly I’m pretty sure I got one (personnaly lol) from everyone, Sooyoung was the best at fanservice seriously, then come Tiffany, Yuri and Hyoyeon, the rest of them were doing a lot but nothing compared to the four there. But really the moment I seriously can NOT get over is the foam heart business, they were all still singing the begining of Sorry Sorry and I turned to the other Sone girl (Sarah) next to me and told (screamed lol) that we should try and give the foam heart to the girls since we’re front row and thay were most likely to pass in front of us again. I was preparing myself when they came, Taeyeon and Tiffany were just in front of us so we kept waving (shaking) the foam heart crazily as far as our arms could allow us, they looked at us, smiled (evil childs lol) and did not take the foam hearts. Some other girls went back and forth looking at us and waving but did not take them, to be honest I was starting to despair lol. But it’s not the end until they stop singing right ? So Himnae ! I continued screaming and waving the heart like crazy (litterarly CRAZY) and Tiffany with Yuri on her side came back to our side looking at us. Fany looked at us smiling (OMG you’re SO pretty) and then bended down towards us, I was almost climbing the barreer to give it to her NO kidding !

Posted Image

She took mine and Sarah’s too, gave Sarah’s to Yuri, and carried it with them around, they waved one last time, and went back to the principal stage where Tiffany gave hers (well mine xD) to Jessica and she held it so cutely =), I was not responding to anything but Soshi at that time, I was screaming to who wanted (or not ) to hear : TIFFANY TOOK MY HEART !!!!!! OMG!!!!. (Sorry for those who, in my happiness got their ear damaged.) And then I saw Hyoyeon cutely fighting with Jessica over the foam heart, Hyoyeon “won” haha and kept the heart dancing and putting it above her head.
Then they bowed with everybody and the whole zenith shouted :”SARANGHAE SARANGHAE !!! “ a lot of time, and the artists seemeed very touched, thenthe girls were going to go off stage but Tiffany got all them to bow again as nine, saying in english “SONE THANK YOU !! “ Doing heart over their heads and waving till they were out of sight.

I LOVE SO NYEO SHI DAE.

Ps : We ran to get them at the exit too, we were all there and we shouted SOSHIFIED LOVES YOU !! and they all waved back at us before going in the bus =).

Guys if you didn’t know, the Girls love us TOO.

Micha (@muchworld)

oniontaker oniontaker
  • Production Team
  • 209 posts

Posted 11 June 2011 - 06:16 PM

Awesome that you guys got the opportunity to go ^^
The girls are so sweet... and SOSHIFIED IS EVERYWHERE~!!

ssfachievesig.png
---------------------------------------------

오직탱

Schwarze Schwarze
  • Donors
  • 45 posts

Posted 11 June 2011 - 06:20 PM

XD So jealous... Surely when SM Town returns to the US I will be there, too.
Posted Image
TAEYEON~
SIMPLE SIG BY: ME

Soy Soy
  • Founder
  • 11961 posts

=D hahahaha I'm so happy that you were able to experience this! Can't wait for everyone to see the exclusive photos & videos from the press conference! Thanks again for everything! Hopefully I'll see you again soon. It's so wonderful that no matter where the Girls go they can recognize/feel at home with Soshified to me also it's great that fans from around the world can easily gather under one love: Girls' Generation!

PS. I saw you in some videos haha from KBS and etc from the concert teehee. haha and still surprised over the reporter's comment^^

twitter: http://twitter.com/soyuri
Global Generation

Save yourself time and check the FAQs before PM-ing me.

Carol Sparrow* Carol Sparrow*
  • Soshified
  • PipPip
  • 109 posts

Oh, how lucky!
There's no other thing to feel for you guys who could go there than being happy...
Thank you so much for sharing!
I'm really happy for you!
Very proud of Soshified members as well!

Edited by Carol Sparrow*, 11 June 2011 - 08:23 PM.

HyoTaeNy~ My silly smile~

SONE WHENEVER... WHEREVER... FOR YOU!

gmadz gmadz
  • Members
  • Pip
  • 36 posts

Posted 11 June 2011 - 06:21 PM

OMG!!! COOL! WISH I WAS THERE! :crybaby:
S♥NEs LOVE SOSHI!
Good Job! Thanks for sharing ^^ :unworthy:
S♥NEs FIGHTING!

smallsoonkyu smallsoonkyu
  • Soshified
  • PipPip
  • 115 posts

Posted 11 June 2011 - 06:23 PM

Haha~!! That's good that you guys from Soshified can go for SMTOWN Paris and also interview some SM Artists~! Hope you guys had fun there~! ^0^

LamesterC LamesterC
  • Donors
  • 201 posts

Posted 11 June 2011 - 06:24 PM

awesome fan account!!~ good to have this kind of lifetime experience in your life... and i'm so envious of you... TT

Posted Image

byun4yul byun4yul
  • Donors
  • 174 posts

Posted 11 June 2011 - 06:25 PM

"Tiffany took my heart"
major part of your life history ROFL!
gahhhh so lucky!!!!!!!!!

Posted Image
cr. 김태봉

twitter tumblr youtube

Electrified Electrified
  • Soshified
  • PipPip
  • 308 posts

Posted 11 June 2011 - 06:28 PM

Whoa you got Fany to answer your question O____O NICE!!! Really cool Fany took both hearts !! Nice to see Sooyoung being the best with the fans hehe. Good job with the fan account and I hope (I know you did XD) you had an awesome time at SMTOWM Live!

As a Sooyoungster, I promise to cherish and love the Shikshin goddess; I will feed the shikshin whenever she is hungry.
I will be as strong as an unbeatable tiger; I will eat as much as I want despite what others say. I will cry if my heart wants too.
I will be the Shikshin's source of energy and happiness.

S♡ne and ♠Blackjack♠◄

On hiatus~

CalvinAW CalvinAW
  • Soshified
  • Pip
  • 72 posts

Posted 11 June 2011 - 06:29 PM

Hope SM town goes to my country! but going to my country is almost impossible so,,, Have Fun at paris SNSD!! SM too hahaha :D

Posted Image

Posted Image

somaek somaek
  • Donors
  • 208 posts

Posted 11 June 2011 - 06:30 PM

everything sounds amazing and fun and just incredible ^-^
thanks for the awesome fan account! ^_^
contact @myongaji801

MoonSoshi9 MoonSoshi9
  • Writers
  • 466 posts

Posted 11 June 2011 - 06:31 PM

Wow...
It really sounds like it was an incredible experience. I can't really imagine how it would feel to be that close and have them responding directly to you. You are very lucky! I'm happy that you had such an awesome time, as I'm sure a lot of others who went to the concert had.
It's really nice to hear how the girls appreciate the fans. Thanks for writing all of that up and sharing with us!

carolc carolc
  • Soshified
  • PipPip
  • 165 posts

Posted 11 June 2011 - 06:32 PM

wow i feel for u!!!! u were sooo luckyyy!!! i was waving my foam heart like my hands gona break off with yuri written on it but got no reaction ><
i had an awesome exp too with snsd n im gona do my fan acc soon, me n my frds saw them 3/4 days in a row other than jus the concert!!!!but the first concert defo wasnt as gd as the second one.... surely there wasnt much fanservice in the first one but arghhhhhhhhhh >< i alwasy wonder, how did u guys get to go into the press conference?!

Kero_kEiro Kero_kEiro
  • Soshified
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1936 posts

Posted 11 June 2011 - 06:33 PM

hahah your fan account is so cute xD
must be awesome being able to see the goddesses up close TT
i assume the girls are giddier on the 2nd day since the day before was awesome too much more sones showed up for the 2nd right? :]
one fancam showed how Hyo smiled, gosh i was swept away. never seen her so purely happy on stage like that before :]
you guys over at France rock! hope they'll be able to visit other parts of the world soon. fans are dying to see them all around the world haha.
btw irrelevant and random, but i found it funny that Vic behind, xD has a fan with her own face covering her face
AND FANY'S ABS UP CLOSE! OMG D: omgkdflskldjsiofjweojfshfdkjls thank you sone photographer!!

follow Jessi's heart
Posted Image
The way 9 of you girls tattooed nothing but smiles and laughter into our hearts, we wish to give you back the same amount if not more. Stay strong, stay healthy, stay happy, stay together always. That’s all your S♡NEs would ever want.

sh316102 sh316102
  • Production Team
  • 449 posts

Posted 11 June 2011 - 06:35 PM

Great fan account.. I could almost imagine them doing and talking..

Envy you to be able to watch the concert as well as go to the press conference..

Thanks for it anyway!!

Simplicity is the ultimate sophistication. -Leonardo da Vinci
It takes years to build up friendship, but just 1 second to destroy it. - Unknown

Icy Icya Icy Icya
  • Soshified
  • PipPipPip
  • 607 posts

Posted 11 June 2011 - 06:37 PM

This sone is very very lucky...so jealous :lol: many eyes contact with them and smile and wave...eh so in the end manager Hwang got the girls to thank sones in English...cute...oh and thanks so much for this fanaccount it's too awesome to read and very envy too hehe...:)

IMG_8282.jpgEC9CA8ED83B1.jpg

지금은 소녀시대 앞으로도 소녀시대 영원히 소녀시대
As a Sone+Taeganger+Yurisistable I'll always support and love the girls forever
Forever9 (Taeyeon Jessica Tiffany Sunny Yuri Hyoyeon Seohyunie Sooyoungie wa Yoona)

yuyapinky yuyapinky
  • Soshified
  • PipPip
  • 156 posts

Posted 11 June 2011 - 06:37 PM

Wow!! Thanks for sharing! I can really feel the joy u had during the concert while reading this. Of coz, real life experience is so much better! It's really adorable of Fany to acknowledge u with a nod and that means she might remember you next time! Haha! I love SSF merchandise really! Yes, Soshi, we love each other!

soozarr soozarr
  • Donors
  • 437 posts

Posted 11 June 2011 - 06:38 PM

OMG! I'm like reliving what you're experiencing lol~ The feeling is truely amazing when this happens and I wish I can be there too but your writing is good enough to make my imaginations run wild and smile along with you as you were spazzing and dying away thousands of time haha! Thank you for sharing this wonderful memories with all of us here! Hope to see more pics & vids too! Sone love to you! :)

Follow me @soozarr | Sooyoung S♥ranghe! SNSD Fighting! My Favorite Number Had Always Been 9. It's Fate.

^9♥0♥22 ^9♥0♥22
  • Soshified
  • PipPip
  • 287 posts

Posted 11 June 2011 - 06:39 PM

I am living vicariously through you, THANK YOU VERY MUCH :) Wow, you're so lucky~ and the girls were so nice. If I was there, I'd probably die a trillion times! Once again, thank you very much for sharing!

OT: In the YulTi pic with the SSF heart, is that Sulli beside them with a Vic fan? HAHA. So cute~

Edited by ^9?0?22, 11 June 2011 - 06:41 PM.

Posted Image

"We're nothing without nine."

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users

Toggle shoutbox Sbox

@  cinderella@y... (09:14:06 PM) company war lol
@  cinderella@y... (09:12:13 PM) what going on in Korea? nowdays
@  Keitaro88 (04:12:17 PM) goood lol
@  Keitaro88 (04:12:11 PM) Pannchoa website appears to be taken down
@  Keitaro88 (03:55:18 PM) nothing