Photo

[06.10.2011] SM Town Paris 2011

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
9 replies to this topic
J@de J@de
  • Donors
  • 1267 posts

Posted 11 June 2011 - 02:31 AM

Heyhey! Here's my experience from SM Town. The first one I got to attend and I hope I'll be able to see more! haha
Sorry it's a bit disorganized...

I got to see a bit of the dance rehearsal (Hyo/Yoona/Yuri/Sooyoung with others) but we couldn't take pictures or film.
Yuri was wearing a white top + denim shorts; Yoona had a white top but you could see her back (she had some kind of black sport bra underneath and super straight hair, gorgeous *-*; Sooyoung was in a red skirt and Hyo had the same outfit posted on SMTown Facebook page (white w/ red heart) She's the first one I saw when I entered and couldn't believe my eyes lol
I was like omg that's Hyo!! She rehearsed some steps with Eunhyuk (wooot Eunhyo shipper right here haha) they were joking together at one point. I saw her smile too on the big screen since we were shouting and clapping even though it was just a rehearsal lol
Yuri rehearsed some steps with Victoria. Yoona too after.
The whole of them danced together too and then it was the end. We had to go out....

As for the concert well it was just awesome!!! everyone shouting and dancing for all the groups.
Next time though I'll take a standing ticket to see the girls even more up-close than where I was!!
Sunny dang! she's the one I saw the closest to where I was, she's petite but got a hot bod that's for sure ^^
Yuri is fine too, her body looks healthy don't worry. During the talk she asked the crowd "Ca va?" (How are you doing?) and pointed the mic towards us, that was cute. There was a YoonYul moment too at the end. (Gif on post #15792, that's what I'm taking about ^^) they were arms around waist dancing/walking together.
Also during the talk all the girls got loud cheers but Hyo got the longest(?) of them all, I was so surprised and happy! it was crazy and you could tell she got really happy too.
Jessica touched the hands of fans that were in the fosse!! (this makes me remember of some pics from other smtown concerts where she did the same ^^) So nice.

Unfortunately my camera sucks and the vids are not good quality sorry : ( Didn't have much memory too so yeah.
[FANCAM] Run Devil Run @ SM Town Paris (10.06.2011)
[FANCAM] SNSD Talk + My Child @ SM Town Paris 2011

Pictures:

Jessica during Tik Tok
Posted Image

Kissing You
Posted Image

You can take out but please credit! ^^ Thanks~~

taeyeonani taeyeonani
  • Soshified
  • PipPip
  • 271 posts

Posted 11 June 2011 - 03:17 AM

thank you for sharing! ^_^ Glad Hyo got the loud/longest cheers! :lol:
Interesting looking venue. I guess people were free to roam around on the floor. And the risers didn't look too high so looks like everyone got a pretty good view :)

J@de J@de
  • Donors
  • 1267 posts

Posted 11 June 2011 - 07:44 AM

Yes you could see people changing places from time to time to get different views, some were even dancing :D (well those that weren't too up-close to the stage of course haha)

All9Sone All9Sone
  • Soshified
  • PipPip
  • 414 posts

Posted 11 June 2011 - 08:32 AM

1st of all, Hyo got the loudest cheer? So happy for her, yay! 2nd, i'm soooooo envious of youuuuuuu!!!!!!! 3rd, thanks for sharing, for ppl like me who can't go or who can't even smell the whiff of an smtown concert, we have to depend on the 'goodies' that fans can give by sharing their experiences, especially on what the girls do and say! Thank you.

*​Twinkle*​Twinkle​*​Twinkle*​Twinkle*​​Twinkle​*Twinkle​*​Twinkle​*Twinkle​​*Twinkle​*Twinkle​​*Twinkle*​Twinkle​*​Twinkle​*Twinkle​​*Twinkle​*Twinkle*

Posted Image

kx22 kx22
  • Donors
  • 7 posts

Posted 11 June 2011 - 08:35 AM

I must say it was quite good day. The performance and the crowd were all fantastic. The male artist shake a lot of hands and the crowd wasn't very dying to touch them. Key of SHINee past me while he sang A-yo and gave me a handshake.

The SNSD girls did a great job, but the biggest cheers was for DBSK and SHINee. SHINee did a really great job and SUJU was really the best. They are real entertainers, especially Hee Chul, who was playing the girls in the crowd. The strange thing is that the popular girls didnt get a lot of cheer compared to Hyoyeon. She and Sooyeong got the loudest cheers. I was quite amazed that the popular Taeyeon didnt get that much love.

When I was leaving the goodie bags were all grabbed by fans. I also grabbed a bag, but some were grabbing like 5-6 bags. I dont know why security didnt do anything.

Sunny Sunny Love Sunny Sunny Love
  • Rookies
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 11 June 2011 - 04:44 PM

It was amazing! The girls were so good, and they were all really smiley, though Taeyeon looked really tired, and I think she and Jessica lipsynched a few of their lines. But the rest were on point, and it was really fun to watch them. I'm so glad I got to see them. I have cams and photos as well, uploading the cams to Youtube as we speak. ^^

Carol Sparrow* Carol Sparrow*
  • Soshified
  • PipPip
  • 109 posts

Posted 11 June 2011 - 04:55 PM

Waaaa, that's amazing!
I'm really happy for you! +__+
Meeting the girls...

Aawn, Hyo jjang!!!!!!!!!

Thank you so much for sharing your experience!
That was gorgeous!

HyoTaeNy~ My silly smile~

SONE WHENEVER... WHEREVER... FOR YOU!

yuyapinky yuyapinky
  • Soshified
  • PipPip
  • 156 posts

Posted 11 June 2011 - 04:56 PM

Thank you so much for sharing! Wow,I'm really happy for them especially Hyo! The fans did a really good job cheering out loud for them who gave their best shots during the concert! Thanks for assuring us that Yul looks healthy! Hope they'll eat more to take care of themselves especially during this hectic period. Hwaiting SMTown~! <3

vampwizard vampwizard
  • Soshified
  • Pip
  • 65 posts

Posted 28 June 2011 - 07:31 AM

Thanks for sharing, but how'd you get into the dance rehearsals?
I'd have to imagine a lot of spy-style work would be done, XD.
I can't even Imagine watching them just there, without thousands of people around. ^-^
Posted Image

doong doong
  • Soshified
  • Pip
  • 68 posts

Posted 01 July 2011 - 06:59 PM

woooooow soo cool hyo got the loudest cheer?? thats great the european fans must like hyo most hahaha :thumbup:
XD great job by the girlsss

I promise to always love my Smiling Black Pearl,
stick my tongue out while sleeping,
practice my lion pose everyday,
Party on Fridays like no-ones watching,
Dance like there's no tomorrow.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Toggle shoutbox Sbox

No shouts have been made in the Shoutbox, why don't you add one to get the Shoutbox started?