Photo

[OTHERS] SNSD are worried about SONE

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
224 replies to this topic
Taeyeons boy Taeyeons boy
  • Donors
  • 42 posts

Posted 23 May 2011 - 07:07 AM

they are worried about us sones its true i made me alot of thinking and sad how they look nowadays (especially taengoo and yuri) but i think they shoudnt worry about us i mean im more worried about them how skinny they got but from what i hear from taengoo is that there fine and want to exprience to do many concerts at the same time and that they exercise alot thats ok but not too much i just wish for them to stay healty and wish them the best in japan and come back save to korea SNSD HWAITING!!!!!

Jigeumun/Right Now So Nyuh Shi Dae!!!!!!!!!
Apeurodo/From Now On / Tomorrow So Nyuh Shi Dae!!!!!!!!!
Yongwonhi/Forever So Nyuh Shi Dae!!!!!!!!!

RAgirl RAgirl
  • Soshified
  • PipPip
  • 456 posts

Posted 23 May 2011 - 07:14 AM

I'm really touched to see them worrying about us when they should be worrying bout themselves. I guess we should have more faith in them. It's true. Worrying won't benefit them at all. Instead, it's time we have more faith in our girls. Let's continue to shower them with positive words and encouragement. SNSD hwaiting! Sones hwaiting!

hyunieeee hyunieeee
  • Soshified
  • PipPipPip
  • 615 posts

Posted 23 May 2011 - 07:21 AM

I guess they are right.
Us SONEs should cheer them and show enthusiasm.
Instead of showing our worries to them.
I get his point actually.
It doesn't mean that we do not have to worry about our girls anymore.
It's like saying that put our worries aside first and cheer them up instead.
Because our worries for them cause them to become more exhausted.
And I for one do not want any of the members to become worried for that.
So I guess this is a very great post made by another SONE..

Thanks for translating :D

wsFL5.png

------------------今タイムマシーン

JadeFalcon JadeFalcon
  • Donors
  • 187 posts

Posted 23 May 2011 - 07:31 AM

It's so touching to know that the girls are worried about the fans too.

Girls, I know you are working hard to make us happy and we would love to work just as hard to show our support to you 9 amajjing angels. I know you have been looking forward to the Japan restaurant tour.. oh and also doing some concerts in between as well. ;)

Keep up the fantastic work, you are forever in our hearts. SNSD hwaiting!!

TheBoys-th1.jpg

TheBoys-th2.jpg
Twitter - @BigTaeng

Goddesses_SNSD14 Goddesses_SNSD14
  • Members
  • Pip
  • 33 posts

Posted 23 May 2011 - 07:32 AM

Our angels are so kindhearted :)

Aww~ but girls you dont have to worry
We will be fine as long as you are with us and as long as you guys are fine~
All you need to worry is about your health so that we wont worry about you guys :laugh:
We will always be by your side giving you courage :) So whenever you angels are down..we are always here
ready to help you :)
AS long as you are happy, we too, are happy :)
We Love you Girls!! Fighting!

sone_0508 sone_0508
  • Soshified
  • PipPip
  • 374 posts

Posted 23 May 2011 - 07:35 AM

Hope this is true! Thanks for all those information! I'll just encourage the girls from now on :)
SNSD hwaiting! Do your best in your concerts! SONEs love you!

aBakedDoughnut aBakedDoughnut
  • Soshified
  • PipPip
  • 215 posts

Posted 23 May 2011 - 07:38 AM

Its good to hear they are eating more healthier and exercising more, i don't want the girls to feel bad for us SONES! Its sweet how they are really concerned with us SONES ^^ Now we all must say we are proud of our SONES and that we support them with all our hearts! :D
Posted Image

audreyshideh audreyshideh
  • Donors
  • 83 posts

Posted 23 May 2011 - 07:56 AM

how is it possible not to worry? yuri is my favourite member of snsd, and words cant describe how much i adore her. yuri happens to be the one who has changed drastically (physically) and you're telling me not to worry?
it's true that my life has been on the down side because of the state that yuri is in. ever since she started her diet, life hasn't been pleasant to me at all. i dont exactly loose sleep because of this but this has been subconsciously affecting my daily life in a negative way.
well, it's kinda nice to hear that soshi is worried for us sones worrying about them.:) but yet at the same time, i don't wanna add to the stress that they already have. :(
as a true sone, of course i will support them and give them all the encouragement they need to carry on with more energy and enthusiasm than ever! SoShi hwaitaeng!! you girls bring me joy~ and i hope that one day, i'll be able to personally give it back to you! :)
but i just hope that yuri will go back to her original self again...:( please eat well yuri-ah....

ioifany ioifany
  • Soshified
  • PipPipPip
  • 594 posts

Posted 23 May 2011 - 08:07 AM

yeah...thanx for the translate...so come on sone...dont make the girl worry about us...
we must keep cheering them and support what they do..
i love SONE,,i love SOSHI!!! :thumbup: :thumbup:
miss them so much..... :crybaby:

thumb.png taeny_in_love_and_girls_typography_by_ri   thumb.png  

Ongoing Fic :

ForeverFanytasticTaenyJeTi

sica Iceprince sica Iceprince
  • Soshified
  • Pip
  • 51 posts

Posted 23 May 2011 - 08:11 AM

SNSD fighting !! we'll always support u guys, no matter what..
thanks for worrying us..
once again ! SNSD fighting.. keep spirit..
we love u all...

I'm INDONESIAn, and PROUD to be part of it

I'm SONE, and LOVE to be one of it

KchuNz KchuNz
  • Donors
  • 44 posts

Posted 23 May 2011 - 08:20 AM

as long as they're okay then it's really a good news :D
good to know that they are taking good care of themselves..
Good luck for the Japanese tour :D

Steph :) Steph :)
  • Donors
  • 152 posts

Posted 23 May 2011 - 08:29 AM

awww they show so much love and care for us sones <3
i hope this is true, stay safe and healthy, and don't worry too much for us
i hope you guys complete the japan(music and food) tour without any accidents ^_^

“Nobody can go back and start a new beginning, but anyone can start today and make a new ending"

twitter me ^_^ youtube

jhonnyboy jhonnyboy
  • Soshified
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 4574 posts

Posted 23 May 2011 - 08:30 AM

snsd care for fan as much as fan care for them. it a good thing that they taking care of their body. good luck to your tour in japan hope all thing will go well for you girl. cant wait for their Japanese album

ghebonk ghebonk
  • Soshified
  • Pip
  • 64 posts

Posted 23 May 2011 - 08:57 AM

"Apparently the girls refused to perform if they couldn’t do a “tour” of these restaurants ^^" WOW they're amajjing!!! LOL

Okay, we believe in you, SOSHI!!!
Let's keep fighting!!!

veronica90 veronica90
  • Donors
  • 406 posts

Posted 23 May 2011 - 09:05 AM

we will always believe in you no matter what. and im wishing you all the best for the tour.
im sure they know what are they doing and what's best for them. so let us all enjoy this wonderful ride with themmm! :-)

Posted Image

"There is no way out of Soshi" -Sooyoung

SOOSICSPHERE

my twitter

Timmeon Timmeon
  • Soshified
  • PipPip
  • 132 posts

Posted 23 May 2011 - 09:09 AM

Hmmm... OK, let's talk seriously about this...

I think the problem here, or atleast part of the problem, isn't really that we don't think the girls can take care of themselves... It's that there's a disconnect between us and their representation, and SM in particular. We're not entirely sure that they put the girls well being first, atleast not ahead of the bottom line. I mean sure, they can't just abuse them like crazy to no end cause then they can't physically cope with what they're scheduled to do, but they can push them pretty far and if they think doing so could improve the bottom line it feels like they would probably do it even if it hurts the girls long term... How to build that trust between us and the label though, I don't know how that's done cause suits are neither the most personable or trustworthy people out there. But this is something they need to work on...

But also, I'd be super happy if they stopped using the word "diet"... Every time they do I get a stomach ache... I'm just saying...

This is like a catch 22 a bit... We worry about them which makes them worry about us which makes us worry even more about them and so on... Really shows how closely intertwined we are though... I haven't really engaged in that many fanbases before, but I do feel that the connection here between fan and star, despite the star in question being unusually massive in popularity, is much more intimate than it usually is. This is truly a symbiosis here and if one is hurting the other one is too...

I'm truly sorry if something I've said have hurt any of them, even if it's unlikely... It's obviously the last thing I want... I have a tendency to be a bit outspoken about things I think and feel... But... I mean, they're not gonna make me stop caring about them cause you know, that'll never happen. I worry, it's my skill. But I guess I'll keep it to myself... Besides, I don't feel we need to say it anymore since it's obvious they know our stance in the matter... And also, they so don't need to worry about me... I can confirm that very little sleep was lost because of that exact thing and my food consumption remains unchanged... I can totally worry and function properly at the same time! Multi-tasking for the win! :D

This. I just had to quote it.

The girls start to worry about us because we worry about them... Oh my. :wacko: It would never be my intention to add to their stress because of my concerns. But it's kind of good to know that the girls pick up the moods of the fanbase. In that way our opinions aren't lost, may it be of concern and/or of encouragment. I'm also not a friend of glossing over something just because it could be uncomfortable. Sure we shouldn't be hysteric but nothing is more vital than critic and concern when it's appropriate. Only that way things can change for the better.
On the other hand, why beat a horse that's already dead, right? So, from now on I try to limit myself in my outspoken worries but never will I stop to point onto issues when they arise in a new way.

Edited by Timmeon, 23 May 2011 - 09:11 AM.

Fan: "Sica, the world is a warm-hearted place~" Jessica: "It's winter..."

Ten hit songs, it's always a success. Little brothers, oppas, uncles, and ajussis are all fans. Right now it's Girls' Generation. All nine girls are full of charms. When we become arrogant at times, we point it out to each other. We support each other by saying: "Let's not forget how we felt in the beginning". We are at the top right now, smile again. Tommorrow we are at the top as well, happy days. Even if junior idols run towards us, Soshi is always the best. Even if we get married, we are SNSD. Even if we go on our own ways, we're SNSD. Always as SNSD, we can hope to be together.

- The Soshi Song

Avatar credit: kimtaeyeon.co.kr (flying petals)

hello heysink's here hello heysink's here
  • Soshified
  • PipPip
  • 272 posts

Posted 23 May 2011 - 09:15 AM

OMG, they're too kind.. :blink:

alright.. i'm sorry if u'r hurt by my words.. :crybaby: ^_^
i'm happy u're okay.. ^_^

Girls' Generation, we believe in you~

GBU, gals~ ^_^

Edited by hello heysink's here, 23 May 2011 - 09:18 AM.

Sorry if my English is bad.. ^^v
I would like if someone correct me.. ^^,
Posted Image
My First Topic --> http://soshified.com...96#entry3866696 ^^* but merged to --> http://soshified.com...96#entry3866696 >_<

maknaeshi maknaeshi
  • Soshified
  • PipPip
  • 162 posts

Posted 23 May 2011 - 09:20 AM

it's sweet that they cared about us too

and honestly speaking, it kinda melt my heart.

:blush: :blush: :blush:

this is just one of the many reasons
why i love the girls so much.

there's no need for you girls to worry about us because...

WE BELIEVE IN YOU!

SNSD HWAITING!

:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Edited by CastroSaysHey, 23 May 2011 - 09:22 AM.

oie_rounded_corners1.gif  oie_rounded_corners-1.gif

As a Twin Trooper, I promise to always stay loyal to our Twin Generals,
To help and to support them in their dorky conquest of the world, To diligently
defend our
YoonYul Alliance base, To assist their master plan of hair growth,
And to always uphold this Twin Trooper vow.

JxStar JxStar
  • Soshified
  • PipPip
  • 489 posts

Posted 23 May 2011 - 09:50 AM

Ok you guys, let's stop worrying the girls and start encouraging them so that they can gain strength to stand on stage while being proud to have fans supporting them all the way!

SNSD Fighting! We will never stop supporting you! We're sorry for making you worry about us, we will forever love you no matter what!

Right now it's SNSD!
In The Future SNSD!
Forever SNSD!

Posted Imageresist the ultimate dorkPosted Image

@JxStar_

JustAKfan JustAKfan
  • Soshified
  • PipPip
  • 460 posts

Posted 23 May 2011 - 10:19 AM

Forever 9!!!
We will always be SONE's!!
SNSD and SONE's Together FOREVER!!1
SNSD Hwaiting! We will always support you girls!

Posted Image

소녀시대 FOREVER and MORE!!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Toggle shoutbox Sbox

@  cinderella@y... (09:14:06 PM) company war lol
@  cinderella@y... (09:12:13 PM) what going on in Korea? nowdays
@  Keitaro88 (04:12:17 PM) goood lol
@  Keitaro88 (04:12:11 PM) Pannchoa website appears to be taken down
@  Keitaro88 (03:55:18 PM) nothing