Photo

[230411] SNSD (especially "TIffany") at Incheon airportIt's very short fan account

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
2 replies to this topic
TaeCha TaeCha
  • Soshified
  • Pip
  • 56 posts

Posted 25 April 2011 - 02:39 AM

Actually, I don’t know how to start because it was very short but so many time that I met SNSD.
First time, I met some members at SM building and
Second time I went to Angel Price Music Festival but both of times
which I met them I could only look at them but they didn’t see me.

However 3rd and 4th time is very different. SNSD went to Beijing for fan meeting event.
In that day, I went to Incheon airport very early morning to meet them, I guess They should came around 8.30 – 9.00
because flight departed at 9.30 so I waited. Untill 9.09 they still not came,
I felt so sad and keep my face down coz I really wanted to cry but at the moment,
the man who sat opposite on me said “SoNyunShidae SoNyunShidae”
I turned and saw Yuri Taeyeon and Sooyoung. They are very close to me.
I made eye contact with Taeyeon for a while then she walked pass me.
She is very small and her face is very clear.
I think real Taeyeon is more beautiful than Taeyeon in a photo or monitor
Yuri is very beautiful with blond hair, this hair color is very appropriate for her .
Sooyoung is very tall and good personality.
I don’t know that Taeyeon is too small or Sooyoung is too tall but when they walked together,
it’s really different height.
Taeyeon looks like a little child and very lovely when she stands with others.
I think she is SNSD’s mascot since I always see her before other girls every time that I met them.
Then I spot others members, They lined up to go inside Civil Servant Provident Fund.
I saw Sunny, she is so cute but I don’t think she looks like a child same with Taeyeon,
I felt really different between Sunny and Taeyeon, They are small but I can’t explain how it’s different.
I looked for Tiffany but I didn’t see her, maybe I saw but I can’t recognize that is her 
I tried to take some photo or fancam but I couldn’t cos theirs guard don’t allow.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=74sxlx9ufvM&feature=youtu.be

At night, They came back from Beijing and flight will arrive at 12.10 and I planned to give my present for Tiffany.
In fact, I love all of SNSD members but I love Tiffany most.
I didn’t prepare anything for them because I think I will not have any chance to give
but I changed my opinion after I came to Korea. I want to give something to her by myself,
I brought key ring from Thailand so I selected elephant key rings and put 9 key rings in pencil box.
Then I wrote one paper letter to tell my feeling and other thing to Tiffany.
I went back to Incheon around 11.30 pm and waited for them. Flight landed at 12.05.
They was the first group of passengers who walked out from airport, I still saw Taeyeon first,
they was still inside airport and I tried to find Tiffany again.
It was different from the morning because Tiffany is first members who walks out from airport,
I was excited coz this first time which I called her. It was extremely difficult to me,
I forgot everthing, felt suffocated and my hand was wet because a lot of sweat
even if temperature at airport is 16 degree celcious.
I told to myself “It’s only 1 word 2 syllables Fa – ny, I can do it, I can do it,
It should be easy than take maths exam, right ?”
So, I walk to her and call her
“Fany” she turn to look at me, then I said “This is my present for you”.
She smiled to me and said “Thanks you ~~” her voice is very cute !!!
She wore sun glasses, her face is very fair, clear, prominent nose and horn chestnut-shaped lips,
For me, she is the most beautiful lady in this world and she turned back and walked,
I said “I love you , Saranghae, Bye Bye” She turn to me again, gave a big smiled, wave her hand
and said “Bye Bye ~~~” then I lost my mind completely and can’t remember what’s happen next,
It seem time stop for a while, I saw only her back far from me slowly and others members smiled to me.
On Sunday, around 10 am, I met her again at Gimpo airport but only Tiffany and Yuri, They wore sun glasses. I looked at Tiffany and I sure that she saw me because she did her face like “meet you again”. She didn’t smile and walked inside the airport.

Posted Image

Finally, I want to thanks you “Tiffany and all of SNSD members” who change me to be new persons.
In the past, I always study and work hard and never know any idol or superstar.
They are the first idol that made me fall in love.
I ever want to abolish, don’t want to love and forget them but It never succeed.
Day by Day, I love them more and more.

PS1. Don’t translate to Thai language because I will write Thai version 
PS2. Shikshin, Yurui and Soy "Thanks you so much"

Edited by TaeCha, 25 April 2011 - 02:49 AM.

styx styx
  • Donors
  • 294 posts

Posted 26 April 2011 - 12:26 PM

Wow!! Congratulations! I think this is one of another best thing in your life for sure.

I really want to see her prominent nose and horn chestnut-shape lips. You described her face really well.

Thank you for your fan account and waiting for your Thai version too!

junino junino
  • Soshified
  • Pip
  • 54 posts

Posted 21 May 2011 - 05:56 AM

Nice encounter, it's great that you could express your feelings to Fany and meet her in person. U must be a hardcore Fany fan, lol, Fany jjang!!
Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Toggle shoutbox Sbox

@  Keitaro88 (08:07:54 PM) yaeh
@  korniceman3000 (01:37:10 PM) I wish SNSD would have a comeback just so it would bring some life back to this forum....
@  kidrobot (07:26:33 AM) ...