Photo

[MESSAGE] Girls' Generation Talk from 'All About Girls' Generation02.10.11

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
228 replies to this topic
Cardboard Box Cardboard Box
  • Donors
  • 601 posts

Posted 11 February 2011 - 04:43 PM

huge thanks yous for posting this. it's so wonderful and interesting at the same time.

so cool that they'd include something like this in the photobook. this is what it's all about. : )

Racheiru Racheiru
  • Soshified
  • PipPipPip
  • 697 posts

Posted 11 February 2011 - 08:56 PM

Luv the words theyve taken their time to write out. Yes, its rare, so im so~ glad that i got to read this!

Sunny really has great words and advice to share, i notice now as i rmbr the vids and all tht
Taeyeon , the leader , she seems so much more shy and bottled up from what ive read, i hope she opens up EVEN more~!shes an awesome leader no matter who and what and herself thinks!!
Jessica, soo true what everyone says, the chic girl but the softie inside, short words but u get it instantly no words needed XD
Seohyun..... flexible on the oustide (splits~~ i wish i cud do haha) but inflexible (eat some pizza~!) btw luv what Sica said to Seohyun tht made me LOL
Sooyoung's got the big heart, and always worryin bout future husbands and guys~~~ lolol , shed better get a prettttty darn good one ^^
Hyoyeon forev the 10 year old~~!
Yuri expresses pretty easily doesnt she?? haha "Go! Go! Hwaiting! Hwaiting!"
Yoona, purrfect yet she luvs to ruin the image w/ her boyishness (that a word?)
Tiffany, luv what Sunny said, eyesmile~! but beneath it is soo much more than anyone wuda thought? also like what Yuri said, how she seems like she doesnt "know" any hardships

SNSD Hwaiting~!! ^^
<3

princesstaesic.jpg

2zpjn6w.jpg

frank1 frank1
  • Soshified
  • Pip
  • 58 posts

Posted 11 February 2011 - 09:23 PM

It's great to know that they care for each other!

Sunny! gogo!
Thank you for translating this!
TAEYEON!

marsone777 marsone777
  • Donors
  • 51 posts

Posted 11 February 2011 - 11:23 PM

Thanks so much for sharing!!
Aww they're all so super sweet hahah it was really interesting reading this.
I wish I could experience the wonderful friendship they have with each other too *envious* lol
Mar~

shincaijin shincaijin
  • Soshified
  • Pip
  • 87 posts

Posted 12 February 2011 - 12:09 AM

wow i love to read this.....their feelings about each toher and for us fans...its so touching!!!
all the messages are just epic but the best message given were from sunny...its full of love and maturity.i came to know each member more..

taeyeon - always have headache? why? take care of your health unnie
sica - seem cold on the outside, but you're soft inside
sunny - considerate, tomboy like yoona?
fany - sweet, cant express herself well like sica. officail couple is sunny?
hyoyeon - source of laugh, homey type
yuri - dark skin and smiling, self-elevating skills, always nag to seohyun? haha think of yoona a lot (yoonyul fantasy)
sooyoung - grandma of the group who wish each member a happy married life keke~ intelligent
yoona - the prettiest, she claim herself as tomboy?
seohyun - the beloved maknae who respect her sisters and is very well mannered, loves to eat organic food haha

best quotes:
We always wonder how all of us got gathered together. (sunny)
although we don't share the same blood, we're family right? (taeyeon)
Thank you for loving us the way we are. (seohyun)
I'm really glad to be part of the group, not just because it's Girls' Generation, but because the group is made up of you guys. Thank you~ (yuri)♥

squdik squdik
  • Soshified
  • Pip
  • 66 posts

Posted 12 February 2011 - 05:08 AM

thank you for the translating... i love to read the message, they are so caring toward each others and thank you SOSHI girls for always acknowledge your fans, SONEs. love you always...
i love fany confession to taengoo... TaeNy hwaiting!!!
yuri acknowledge sica as attractive girl... YulSic hwaiting!!!
2NY LOVER

Posted Image

Hotpink Hotpink
  • Soshified
  • PipPip
  • 279 posts

Posted 12 February 2011 - 05:10 AM

God know how I love to read these messages!
Some are really not good in expressing lol but just one thing to care, I feel their hearts! We all know each of 9 personality after all right?! :D

Sunny. Like Yoongie, I also think that Sunny seeems like GG's brain. She's smart, considerate. She knows how to say nice things sincerely and when to stop LOL. Sunny is really a strong girl!

Seohyun.Man, how can they keep saying that maknae is inflexible after such many years?! Yes she's still inflexible LOL, but always staying her true self is a good thing right ^^ I love her like this!

Taeyeon, haha. Writing down things is really a good chance for you to sent love to other girls, our-forever kidleader <3. Your quiteness sometimes confuses us, but hearing you've opened mind again truly lightens hearts. You'll be more perfect if you're healthier dear! I really love your singing!

Fany ah~ <3 no need to show more envidence that you're player please! We know that you suit all other 8 haha *jk*
Let's say that I feel secure about you being with your 8 sisters, your family. They know you well, really, so don't ever feel lonely. They love you, we love you, I love you, from bottom of my heart! Please take care of urself, please stay healthy always, because there're more one person, more one hundred ppl, one thousand or one million ppl, I don't know,maybe more, will be such in pain if you ever get hurt. Be confident in whatever you do! I want to see your true smiles more often :)
Btw, I love your nonsenseness too keke <333

Sooyoung. Reversely, I feel secure about SNSD having you in group. To me, you seem like the heart of SNSD. Thumbsup for the quote you're as deep as you are tall! In fact, everyone in group is funny, but I love ur sense of humour hahaha. U know, we're in same age <3 and I wish you'll find the right guy soon ;) .Love u~

Sica. You're bad at putting on mask! You're a dork, no doubt!haha but you're still a princess, a beautiful girl in and outside <3. You're doing so well, I just wish more time for you to sleep girl~

Hyoyeon, yep I agree w Taeng, slow down ok girl?!haha. Every color contributes to a perfect picture. SNSD is a perfect one and you're a beautiful bright color, dancing queen! ;)

Yoona. I love your characteristic even more than ur beauty, do u believe? haha. I love ur honesty and such care for other members. I even don't want u to cover ur mouth while laughing kekeke

Yureee.plz keep taking care of my Fany too LOL. U'r an ambitious girl n you've completed urself so well that I was amazed. However, I also love you in the past so don't you dare dislike her?! hehe. Ah one more thing, don't let Yoong keep u for her own self, go n have those deep talks or bla w "someone" else ok? :whistle: lol

S.N.S.D I will love you day by day!

You may think we don't know, but we do, and we feel sad that there aren't many chances to express this.

It's so encouraging Sooyoung ah~ T-T

Posted Image...

Posted Image

...made my #lifeofasone

nkxy96 nkxy96
  • Soshified
  • PipPipPip
  • 559 posts

Posted 12 February 2011 - 06:19 AM

Thank you very much Soshified for the translation.
Heheh, I wouldn't need to bother my friend for the translation now. ^^
Can't wait to get my book!

♡ 소녀시대 + 소원 = 영원 ♡

veronica90 veronica90
  • Donors
  • 406 posts

Posted 12 February 2011 - 07:15 AM

i almost cried reading the messages. so beautiful.

Posted Image

"There is no way out of Soshi" -Sooyoung

SOOSICSPHERE

my twitter

hara.taeyeon.4ever hara.taeyeon.4ever
  • Members
  • Pip
  • 45 posts

Posted 12 February 2011 - 11:16 AM

thanks for translating for us soshified!
i love how personal these messages are; really show the love and bond between the girls

zdarkgalz zdarkgalz
  • Soshified
  • PipPip
  • 167 posts

Posted 12 February 2011 - 12:03 PM

T____T i love these messages!! they are so heartwarming and definitely show how close the girls are to each other. i wish they will continue together forever! i also hope they will get more chances to be intimate and honest with each other through messages like these. =]

Gula Kapas Gula Kapas
  • Soshified
  • PipPipPip
  • 738 posts

Posted 12 February 2011 - 02:25 PM

I LOVE SO NYUH SHI DAE!!!!

really~! started my day by reading this translation.. Oh! really thankful to SoShified..

the beautiful friendship of SNSD make me adore them more and more as tome goes by... SNSD's music accompany me every time until my sleeping time...
SNSD's variety shows make me smile when i'm in gloomy mood.... and i'm really glad that i know a group called SoNyuh ShiDae..

i believe the power of nine! Forever it's Girls' Generation!!

Posted Image

Posted Image

As a Dandyu Gangster, I declare my allegiance to the Danshin Duo Mafia and vow to be of assistance in their mission to punish tall people. I will guard the pocket couple's underground activities at night, particularly those that take place inside their room. And I promise to support them in their public displays of affection, be it butt-grabbing or unabashed kissing. I shall, under no circumstances, revoke my loyalty from the Dandyu Gang. I am, and forever will be a DANDYU GANGSTER.,

ImZerO ImZerO
  • Donors
  • 2238 posts

Posted 12 February 2011 - 07:22 PM

thanks for sharing the girls message with us.
even though some messages are hilarious but still it meant something.
I'd fun reading it.

kimbangsong kimbangsong
  • Donors
  • 1311 posts

Posted 13 February 2011 - 12:36 AM

Thanks for the translation.
Those messages are so touching.
Sunny is sweet and very caring. She is too adorable. And I like how other members talk about Sooyoung, Sooyoung seems really mature and very warm-hearted.
They are just like sisters. I admire their bond, and I hope it will be last forever.

SNSD, fighting!!!

tumblr_n1azkkN6hM1qitdj1o3_1280_zps3309d

보이나요 나의 마음이 Together 365 매일  
정말 그대 너무 사랑해요 My lovely J  

abcd abcd
  • Soshified
  • Pip
  • 54 posts

Posted 13 February 2011 - 03:56 AM

This message is so touching I never read such touching message they are so thoughtful and kind to each and their bond make them go through the hard time easily
I'm really proud to be a sone

Edited by abcd, 13 February 2011 - 03:58 AM.

rachelrozx rachelrozx
  • Soshified
  • Pip
  • 61 posts

Posted 13 February 2011 - 07:59 AM

Jeongmal kamsahamnida for this! I enjoyed reading it.
I love how sincere they are with each other and how much love they have for one another.
SNSD members are meant to be a family. It's not the same even if one of them is missing.
I love them all, SNSD jjang!

Posted Image

You can't deny the power of nine.

Right now it's SNSD, In the future it's SNSD, forever it's SNSD!

Posted Image

"Sica punch! *hak*"

purinchun purinchun
  • Donors
  • 128 posts

Posted 13 February 2011 - 02:03 PM

Thank you so freaking much for this.
Damn, I actually cried reading Sunny's haha. She really showed a more matured side of her that we don't always get to see.
I love how awkward Taeyeon is. XD Poor leader, always has a hard time showing her emotions. It's so beautiful to see though how all the girls are letting her know that she can talk to them about it, and it's clear they worry about how stressed she is.
SNSD's friendship is truly amazing. I cried and laughed reading through this, it all just left me so overwhelmed and happy for the existence of these nine beautiful girls.

sleepyhead02 sleepyhead02
  • Soshified
  • Pip
  • 63 posts

Posted 13 February 2011 - 04:32 PM

thanks for translating. through these messages, I can tell that the bond between each member is so strong and yet emotional. I felt so touched after reading them, especially sunny's. feel so proud to be a SONE and will support them in whatever way I can.
SNSD HWAITING!

BattingEyelashes BattingEyelashes
  • Donors
  • 332 posts

Posted 13 February 2011 - 06:33 PM

I think I almost cried reading this.

They're all so sweet, especially my bias. :))

Is there a DVD included in the photobook??

Posted Image
credit: bellarazzi; made specially for BattingEyelashes

bucayanamiel bucayanamiel
  • Soshified
  • Pip
  • 55 posts

Posted 13 February 2011 - 06:38 PM

So cheesy!! SNSD saranghae!!
Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Toggle shoutbox Sbox