Photo

[MESSAGE] SNSD's Message to Fans

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
83 replies to this topic
ivonchu ivonchu
  • Donors
  • 2604 posts

Posted 13 June 2008 - 03:45 AM

The admiration and respect I have for these girls just grows bigger day by day. Seriously. Yes we all have faults but I find what they are apologising or what I think they're apologising for is somewhat unreasonable as a fan. Never the less! SoShi Hwaiting!

Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image
on hiatus

erica♥9 erica♥9
  • Soshified
  • PipPip
  • 246 posts

Posted 13 June 2008 - 05:12 AM

actually, i dont think apologizing is necessary.. but since they already did it.. i commend our girls!

i can't wait for the 2nd album and the new image.. but im still hoping they will be the same SNSD i know! i love them for who they are! :)

SNSD FIGHTING!

A proud SNE & A YongSeo shipper!

Posted Image Posted Image

"We need to die together." - SeoHyun to YongHwa, WGM EP43
"In a family, we encounter happiness but also sadness, or good things but also bad things. However, let's be together forever until the end." - Tiffany

donghae donghae
  • Soshified
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1247 posts

Posted 13 June 2008 - 05:43 AM

Poor our girls! ♡

After the DC incident my love for them grows even more :)
SYP is like a site that hates every celeb in the world (Every human in korea)
and popseoul too, why even name yourself popseoul? seoul?
leave seoul alone when you talk **** about ever celeb in korea!
funny that every word that you read about those blog is just pure hate and jealosy, amusing how jealous people can be. and calling SNSD b***** and wh**** is just lame,
i don't tihnk they know what that word even mean.
This just makes SNSD fans come out more mature and respectful than other fans.

Can't wait for their album!
Soshi! ♡

------©misternara@LJ
Posted Image
twitter / tumblr

Seannn Seannn
  • Soshified
  • PipPip
  • 430 posts

Posted 13 June 2008 - 05:53 AM

I, like many ppl here, am very frustrated. If you look at it objectively, what antis say about the girls "disrespecting" their elders (which was REDICULOUSLY blown out of proportion, and there are plenty of artists out there guilty of the same thing) is definitly true, but the thing is it definitely did not warrant the antis to do what they did at the Dream Concert. which is why I think the leaders/heads of the 3 fan clubs should've apologized first. But kudos to our girls for stepping up and apologizing first. it must've been very frustrating for them to do this too.

The funny part is, I checked korean sites, and many antis are refusing to accept the "apology" saying it was addressed to SNSD fans. *shakes head* I swear, they're not learn, and even worse, they're never gonna be satisfied whatever the girls do. Fortunately, there are also a growing number of Cassis and ELFs and SSS's that are accepting this and apologizing themselves.

I just hope complete reconciliation happens ASAP

이세상 속에서 반복되는 슬픔 이젠 안녕

Taeyeon and Jessica banner credits to dragonchan and Yoona one to ajae2600

schicoschizophrenic9 schicoschizophrenic9
  • Soshified
  • PipPip
  • 479 posts

Posted 13 June 2008 - 06:27 AM

gah! they shouldn't be apologizing to the fans >.<
what happened at the DC... gah! these are the results...
and gah! the msg is sooooo sweet like candy SNSD waves in Kissing U
haha
the achievements they have right now, they really deserve it.
oooh. the new side of SNSD is like a threat.... to me :p

thanks for sharing.

Posted Image
steal it. you die

tranceid tranceid
  • Donors
  • 632 posts

Posted 13 June 2008 - 08:12 AM

Aish...don't tell me they are planning to change??? Nnooooo I don't care if they do all those disrespectful stuffs and correcting ENglish pronounciation...at least they're being true to themselves and to everyone, right? If they change, that means they are just covering themselves with a different personality >< It just won't be the same like when we met them for the first time >.<

But SoShi!!! Don't be bothered by all of what antis have been saying...aish, as if they're perfect and well-mannered anyway...for goodness' sake, they ruined the whole DC --_-- Why don't they just cover their faces during the performancs, like what they usually do during Music shows?? (sorry ><)

Thank you for the letter *^^* And I'm really worried about them saying how they want to show us better sides >< It just wouldn't be SNSD without this personality that they have right now ^^

--yuri-- *^^*

Posted ImagePosted Image
Banner+Avatar:xeudaemonic
지금은, 유리시대~!! ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

wi1l2k wi1l2k
  • Soshified
  • PipPip
  • 220 posts

Posted 13 June 2008 - 09:35 AM

Aww... the gals are really sweet.. apologizing for the good of the others.. tat's kinda sad..
But yea.. i hope they'll continue to be themselves.. be as cherrful, dorky and playful as before..
All the way SOSHI~ Looking forward to their comeback!

Seannn Seannn
  • Soshified
  • PipPip
  • 430 posts

Posted 13 June 2008 - 03:37 PM

well said iRock. that's what I've been trying to tell antis on youtube the whole time, but of course, they're antis. they obviously don't listen to anyone else except themselves

이세상 속에서 반복되는 슬픔 이젠 안녕

Taeyeon and Jessica banner credits to dragonchan and Yoona one to ajae2600

hiD hiD
  • Donors
  • 3807 posts

Posted 13 June 2008 - 04:41 PM

It's frustrating to see the girls apologizing for things they didnt do. Seriously they make the variety shows more entertaining to watch not that its inapropriate or something like that. Im affraid they cant show their true self in these shows anymore -.-

cr, chapstik

What doesn't kill you, might leave you crippled.

Posted Image

angelic9 angelic9
  • Soshified
  • Pip
  • 96 posts

Posted 13 June 2008 - 04:52 PM

wayyy to go girls! I can't even believe that someone send me message to anti snsd several days ago in Friendster and pasting all those stuffs SYP posted! I guess that girl must have forwarded it to everyone's account.

:sweatingbullets:

And the antis in Snsd Baidu just won't quit even though the girls apologized lol==+ Pity the soshi fans there...
looking forward for their comeback~

Posted Image

memory memory
  • Members
  • Pip
  • 32 posts

Posted 13 June 2008 - 06:06 PM

oh, girls dont be sad and feel too sorry...
everything will be OK!

SkyxCloud789 SkyxCloud789
  • Donors
  • 723 posts

Posted 13 June 2008 - 08:03 PM

awww...i'm happy that they keep reassuring us fans...but i'm disspointed at all the idiots that made these "disrespectful actions" an unnessessary things...our girls have apologized time after time and they deserved to be forgiven a lot time ago if anything (if the ppl who were directly involved already said it was oki...i don't get y the fans of theres didn't ><) well i hope that the antis can finally stop att this idiotic behavior already, everyone makes mistakes it's just human instincts to forgive and forget...lol well anywayz, Thank you for sharing ^^

shizzles9 shizzles9
  • Donors
  • 1111 posts

Posted 13 June 2008 - 08:26 PM

As much as I am upset with all these(DC, apology letter), I realize again why the girls are and will always be my favourite in the Korean industry. They're young, fresh and they're inspirational. I'm proud of them for acknowledging the situation personally instead of brushing it away and pretending everything's ok.
(Think SJ and the suicide case)

I love the girls for who they are. To know that they're willing to be like everyone else out there, wary and cautious of their every word leaves me appalled. Being themselves was what made me love them in the first place. They're still very young and learning, so I don't see why they should change.

I have more to say, but I'll end here. On a positive note, I can't freaking wait to see what's in store for them in future :) I love you, girls

"Right, our relationship is just natural now. Conflicts and harsh arguments with each other, we are long past that stage." -Taengoo

leezhezin leezhezin
  • Donors
  • 193 posts

Posted 13 June 2008 - 10:01 PM

Okay, i'm not excited about reading this, it just makes my heart drop a lil seeing snsd having to apologize like this where else the fans are just getting away with it...
they're being 'victimised' and yet they still have to make themselves sound so wrong..gah, but i'm just glad things will get better from now on...hope the fans will learn from it!

♡소원♡

Posted ImagePosted Image

Posted Image

Blinkies by Hyejin@Soshified Malaysia

지금은 소녀시대 . 앞으로도 소녀시대 . 영원히 소녀시대
It's now Girls Generation , Girls Generation for the future . Girls Generation Forever

AhDie AhDie
  • Soshified
  • Pip
  • 74 posts

Posted 13 June 2008 - 10:05 PM

To start off, I wanna say no offense to anyone here, but I think you guys are being too defensive. To a certain extent, your thoughts are too biased. To a even less extent, they come off as ignorant.

The reason why I say this is I feel that an apology is in due. Maybe not from the whole group, but since they are one unit and an entity, it is bound to happen that they apologize as a group. Here is why I think they do owe an apology, although it doesn't have to be a public apology, I think it turned out that way because management wanted this to appease the media and the antis. There certainly is a time and place for everything. Sometimes, I don't think their timing is right for the things they did. Being only 10 months old in the business, they have said and done some things that are seen as disrespectful. Them thinking that they are young and are allowed to get away with it is wrong. The fact that they are doing it for entertainment makes it even worse, you can say it's all jokes, but it's at someone else's expense.
Sure, there are other artists who mimic or mock other artists, but you do not see many other rookies doing it. Moreover, a lot of the mockeries that other artists make are not done without familiarity with the artist being mocked. But I am sure that even the artists themselves don't mind. They should have the mutual consensus that everything done is for entertainment. It all just comes down to fans being too defensive. (Much like you guys who are saying they did NOTHING wrong, and NOBODY DESERVES an apology)
-TY calling KI a retard on live radio. No matter how close they are, he his still a senior, to do that LIVE on the radio, wrong.
-Fany making fun of Junjin, I don't know about this situation.
-Fany correcting someone else's English. It can be seen as disrespectful, in a "You are wrong./You are dumb/I am more knowledgeable than you are./I am better than you" kind of way. Let's flip this, if, previously on a show, someone makes fun of Fany for her Korean (that's not a group member, gagman, or host), most fans would be livid. They would say "How can they insult her like that? Don't they know she's not born in Korea?"
-Other members talking [badly] about other artists. Bleh, I don't know if these are true.
-Their fan boys supposedly doing this stuff at DC. Well, no solid evidence, probably even admitted to be false. But I don't believe Soshi can control their fans, but as artists, they should feel SOME responsibility for the actions of their fans.
-Plus more that I definitely left out.
Although, it was taken way out of proportions, given how highly respect is held amongst their values in Korea/Asia, you can understand how people saw them as disrespectful, even to non-antis.

So, yeah, they do somewhat owe an apology. But there is no need to publicly apologize, as if they need to come out and get on their knees to beg for forgiveness. Really, not really an excuse, but they're young, energetic girls, they are prone to mistakes such as these. It's not that big of a deal, the antis are hating. Just like the Soshi fanboys that accused DBSK of sexually harassing the girls and being perverts.

But really, Soshi does not owe the fans an apology. Heck, even the artists themselves would not demand or expect an apology. But I am glad that they chose to apologize instead of, like you fans, saying "We do not think we did anything wrong."

Now, I think the artists of the other fan clubs (at DC) owe Soshi an apology. Eventhough it's not their fault, it is THEIR fanclubs, afterall, they should take some responsibility, I bet even those artists themselves think that. But an open apology would cause an even larger upstir with the fanclubs.
This situation is too messy and I hope it clears up fast.

Posted Image

^Too girly for a guy? I think not.^

Warrior Advance Warrior Advance
  • Rookies
  • Pip
  • 19 posts

Posted 14 June 2008 - 01:21 AM

Wow. The letter shows us that SNSD has big heart to apologize the things that SNSD may or may not have done it. It is really great. I just hope that SNSD is going better and better that SNSD may not have any anti-SNSD. Excellent action for SNSD.

d-jae d-jae
  • Donors
  • 188 posts

Posted 14 June 2008 - 01:58 AM

awww...it hurts me that they have to do this...well, I know it hurts them also to do this...they're stooping low, brought down their pride, apologizing, thinking that doing this will help ease the tension. I hope it does so, although I don't think this will do anything at all - for an anti will always be an anti. Well, anti or not, RESPECT for others must be kept for a healthy showbiz industry. It's because of the lack in mutual respect between people which brings down not only the artist, but the industry as well.

Posted Image

"LOVE SOSHI? BE SOSHIFIED!"

Lolichael Lolichael
  • Soshified
  • Pip
  • 58 posts

Posted 14 June 2008 - 05:41 AM

I wanna say that I'm pround of these girls. I know, we all know that they don't need to apologize those antis, but this is the good way to stop these problems and shut those antis' mouth for a while, also this can raise girls' image. Now they're not just girls but they are mature now.

lilac* lilac*
  • Soshified
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1140 posts

Posted 14 June 2008 - 07:11 AM

It's normal for them to make mistakes, they are still young! lol.
but it's heartbreaking that the antis are treating them in this manner..
once a snsd fan, forever a snsd fan. snsd, hwaiting! ^^

Posted Image Posted Image

tystarlz tystarlz
  • Donors
  • 317 posts

Posted 14 June 2008 - 01:23 PM

they are great, hard workers. doesnt need to apologize for anything i can think of...but since they did, at least it makes them have a better image. im juss glad theyre not giving up and still trying hard. and theyre keeping us fan up to date and reassuring us. this is so mature of them.
go soshi go!
Posted ImagePosted Image

credit:flippinchinita@soshified

Thanks to Kissing T for avvy

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Toggle shoutbox Sbox

@  cinderella@y... (09:14:06 PM) company war lol
@  cinderella@y... (09:12:13 PM) what going on in Korea? nowdays
@  Keitaro88 (04:12:17 PM) goood lol
@  Keitaro88 (04:12:11 PM) Pannchoa website appears to be taken down
@  Keitaro88 (03:55:18 PM) nothing