Photo

[MESSAGE] SNSD's Message to Fans

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
83 replies to this topic
aheeja aheeja
  • Donors
  • 980 posts

Posted 12 June 2008 - 09:52 AM

Err.. I still don't like that they have to apologize when in all honesty, they did nothing wrong.. T_T
I'm glad that they do realize their ups and downs though. It just goes to show how real and strong the girls are. They recognize both their successes and "falls". They don't dwell on their regretful moments, they work hard and focus on their comeback. SNSD Fighting! ^^

There's no elevator to the top right? Taking the stairs will make them stronger. I believe in the Power of 9.

heygingersnap heygingersnap
  • Donors
  • 65 posts

Posted 12 June 2008 - 10:30 AM

i'm still wary about this situation. i hate all the negative attention and comments...
but i'm glad that they stepped up with this message.

some of the things they did were just blown out of proportion but in some cases,
i think a formal apology was needed. it probably won't calm down haters, though. T_T

soshi, we are with you to the end. don't forget that! :)

lina468 lina468
  • Donors
  • 364 posts

Posted 12 June 2008 - 11:04 AM

i guess this apology was bound to happen sooner or later. there are always hardships along the path to success, so i'm glad the girls realize that they still have plenty of fans who will always stick by them.

i was a little taken back by the "new side of snsd!" statement too. like soy said, i sincerely hope that the girls don't change. i love seeing how genuine these girls are. it would be a heartbreak to see them put up an unnatural, forced image.

Ghost Ghost
  • Project Leaders
  • 1613 posts

Posted 12 June 2008 - 12:16 PM

I don't know what to think of this message. It'll be nice to see all of the misunderstandings corrected, but I don't think everyone in the group needed to apologize. Also, the reasons for the apology weren't even rational. I hope their 'new side' doesn't completely change the girls that we know now, the girls we all love.

지금은 소녀시대 앞으로도 소녀시대 영원히 소녀시대
영원히 너와 꿈꾸고 싶다

cr; cheesinator <3

Aika Aika
  • Members
  • Pip
  • 30 posts

Posted 12 June 2008 - 12:41 PM

I feel the same as many others here. It was unnecessary that the girls apologized for something that wasn't there fault, yet sweet that they wrote the letter. I too hope that this whole thing will blow over.
소녀시대 HWAITING! THE POWER OF NINE!

barapamos barapamos
  • Donors
  • 1594 posts

Posted 12 June 2008 - 02:46 PM

They all have grown up a lot.
Their thoughts show us how mature they are right now.
What the girl did always make me respect them more eventhough they are younger than me.
They always do the best for everyone, that's the best thing these great artists can do for the fans right?

actually, I'm not worry that they will change or something~
what we should do is believing in them.
I'm sure they won't lose their true selves.
They won't change at all for the fans.
We have faith in them. :sq_silver_biggrin:

We Are Nothing Without 9
Posted Image
Taengoo: "데뷔 후 라디오에서 이렇게 즐거워하는 시카는 처음보내요."
Sica: "탱구랑 같이 있어서 그래여~" -- From ChinChin 090723

Credit Sig Photo: me

alias alias
  • Soshified
  • PipPip
  • 279 posts

Posted 12 June 2008 - 03:50 PM

aww man, the girls did nothing wrong, but it's still kind of them to apologize...
proud to be a soshi fan

cant wait for their new album

Posted Image
Credits to my buddy aldrin_only

BooJin_soshi~~ BooJin_soshi~~
  • Soshified
  • PipPip
  • 165 posts

Posted 12 June 2008 - 04:47 PM

The girls are so kind~~ it's not even their fault but they still have to apologize. I think this can make everyone will understand them cause they are still youth~ Anti!! you guy should read this, are you guy happy now??? They had apologized already~ So please don't bring any troubles to them anymore~
I'm Genie For Your Dream
I'm Genie For Your Wish
Tell Me Your Wish
I'm Your Genie!!!!

~~So One Forever~소원♡(S♡NE)~~

Posted Image

iROCK iROCK
  • Soshified
  • PipPip
  • 187 posts

Posted 12 June 2008 - 06:10 PM

It's really sad that they have to apologize to appease the crazy retard antifans.

- How is calling Junjin "justin jinberlake" an insult? Justin timberlake is incredibly successful. That would be more of a compliment. That and Junjin is fine with it. Making fun of his dance, everyone mimics the tell me dance, and baby one more time ET dance. I remember watching Exploring the Human Body, Heechul and other members for fun mimiced the Tell me dance, goofing off, laughing, much like what SNSD reportedly did. I mean it was all for fun and laugh, nobody got hurt, and the suju fans definitely didn't get mad at that.

-Tae Yeon calling Kangin an idiot/retard. I believe Tae Yeon and Kangin are friends. There has been countless times where I've called my friends retards, it's an indication that you are close enough with your friends that you can say it jokingly. Yet people had to get their panties in a bunch.

-Tiffany correcting "i can't remember his names"'s english. I believe it was done for a comedic effect. Brian Joo use to do this all the time, but no one said anything back then.

- ahahah they even mentioned Tae Yeon making hyun bin say the word "garbage" from MVD's game. Of course no one says squat when anyone else does it.

- My favorite part is everyone saying that SNSD needs to have their mouth washed out with soap because they say dirty things, yet in the same sentence they are calling SNSD B****** and H** and sl***. It blows my mind. Everyone is acting like they're perfect innocent angels, and has never done a single mean thing in their life.

- However, the most common excuse for bashing SNSD is because of crazy fanboys. I mean since when can you directly put the artist at blame because of things fans did? If this was the case, wouldn't Super Junior be charged with murder since members of their fan club made a girl commit suicide? I mean where's the sense.

- For all the accusations of fanboys' violence at DC, they have yet to provide any concrete evidence. A picture of a guy alledgely holding a knife that looks nothing like a knife. Even if he was holding a knife, there is no evidence that he's an SNSD fan, and just because he's holding a knife it doesn't mean he used it for stab people. Then there were so many fan accounts of fanboys coming over to their seats and beating them up. How can a stadium of 50,000 people, with personal cameras, cell phone cameras, reporters, and no one took a single picture. Banner ripping, saw both video and picture, you can't see anything. I didn't even know when the banner was being torn, how in the hell can anyone even tell who's doing it. "fan accounts" were their main weapon, but then again, I could just start up a blog too with fan accounts of heechul touching me inappropriately during the concert [no offense, I love heechul]. The best part is everyone arguing like they were actually a the concert. Probably 95% of those people didn't go to DC, yet they swear by their life what they say is true.

- It's really all thanks to shenyuepop and popseoul and the sort that instigate hate in order to get viewers. They are aided by the gullible viewers that goes there not to form an opinion but to receive an opinion. Unfortunately, they're so filled up with useless hate that they fail to see logic.

Edited by iROCK, 12 June 2008 - 06:12 PM.

Posted Image

thestar thestar
  • Soshified
  • PipPip
  • 125 posts

Posted 12 June 2008 - 06:40 PM

ya... irock, i think i saw in soshistalker it is proven that the knife is only a mp3 player=)
worry not,apologize is a miracle word for peace and love^^,the girl just dun wan anymore conflicts

luvshe luvshe
  • Donors
  • 1550 posts

Posted 12 June 2008 - 06:50 PM

SOSHI IS THE BEST!!!
im so sad to see that they're apologize much for those things that actually wasnt really a big matter..
but yeah..bcoz of those antis make it big and make our girls feel bad...
i hope that message will shut every single mouth of those antis...

dont change girls..we love you for who you are...
we'll be waiting for your new album...and we'll always support u till the end..

Posted Image

I AM TRULY SOSHIFIED and I BELIEVE IN THE POWER OF NINE

soshitiffanytangyi soshitiffanytangyi
  • Soshified
  • PipPip
  • 304 posts

Posted 12 June 2008 - 07:01 PM

This is not right.. its just not right.. SNSD should not apologize.. SuJu, SS501, and DBQS.. should apologize instead of Soshi.. why them! and their stupid fans should apologize who made this thing happened..
WILL BE BACK!

cheesinator cheesinator
  • Donors
  • 2245 posts

Posted 12 June 2008 - 07:04 PM

i'm glad that soshi apologized. it just makes them the bigger person as compared to everyone else who's nitpicking at their "wrong doings". now let's just hope that people will MOVE ON and get over this whole incident. thanks for the translation!

Tiffa_Nine Tiffa_Nine
  • Rookies
  • Pip
  • 10 posts

Posted 12 June 2008 - 07:37 PM

SNSD ~~ our girls are way too kind to apologise to them~
<3 them even more now!

and i wonder hows their new image like~
*looks forward

Posted Image
Lets Countdown
.:. 05 August 2008 .:.

*lemon&lime. *lemon&lime.
  • Soshified
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1236 posts

Posted 12 June 2008 - 07:44 PM

grrrrrrr.
why should they apologiz for something they
didn't even do wrong -_-
that fustrates me so much !
they've been through so much, much more than the more
"sunbae" artists. do you get what i mean?

but now i'm worried about is there
"new side". I don't want them to change AT ALL.
but i hope this "new side" isn't so different from there
old sidee.
The anti fans should now shut there mouths and keep quiet.

Posted Image

Kimmy Kimmy
  • Donors
  • 335 posts

Posted 12 June 2008 - 08:06 PM

I don't think they even needed to apologize at all. It seems that even when people know of their apology they are still calling them fake and stuff. So I don't think there's anything they can ever do to change antis mind. Hopefully they don't completely change and act all polite and stiff around other stars just because of antis. I would hate it if they weren't the same fun, dorky SNSD that I have come to like.
Posted Image

png png
  • Donors
  • 148 posts

Posted 12 June 2008 - 08:30 PM

As nice as it is to see SNSD being bigger and apologizing (for what?) first, I hope that their "new side" doesn't consist of them sitting stiffly in interviews, shows, performances, etc... Their silliness and the random actions was what made a lot of people feel "closer" to them in a way since they still seemed like just regular people (that can dance/sing well).

There's no use in changing some people's minds. The Soshi girls just need to be themselves and focus on their work. At the end of the day, SNSD is probably the more successful one rather than any of the anti's.
If an anti happened to be famous (successful), that still doesn't erase the impact that SNSD had on all of us.

Edited by png, 12 June 2008 - 08:31 PM.

Fany rocks. Seohyun, Yuri, Hyoyeon jjang! Don't forget the power of 9.

Shureene Shureene
  • Soshified
  • PipPip
  • 124 posts

Posted 12 June 2008 - 08:35 PM

T_T this is really so sad because they really aplologize for nothing... to people who only wants to bring them down... but i'm happy that SNSD wrote this letter to end all those fighting...

I love SNSD, the cheerful and energetic SNSD... if they're going to change, i will be so disappointed and heart broken.. though people say they act like 8 year old kids, i like them with that attitude and personalities, they are just enjoying their youth and selves..

It will be a great shock if they try to pull out sexy side >_< NO!!! i can't stand that...

It will hurt me so much if they became so silent and too polite... I think if they said anything wrong they really don't intend to hurt people... they have good intentions on doing such things..

All those broadcast stuff and everything are all scripted and directed.. so no need to apologize for that...

I want to see them again, i missed them..

I want them to sing songs smilar to Haptic Motion.. I want to hear them again with their new Kissing You and Baby Baby.. i want to watch their amazing dance with a new Into the new world...

I want something new... but please girls.. esp to my beloved Yuri and Sunny, don't change... T_T

I would really die inside if you do...

EDIT

I wonder if they will have a more mature but still cute image... but please no sexy dance in mind like WG.. waa no!!!

Just remember the Arena Magazine pics... i wish their new image will be like that... still cute yet sexy and gorjess..

Edited by Shureene, 12 June 2008 - 08:39 PM.

Shureene ♥ Jessicaaaaa

Posted Image
You're my Ice Princess

credits for ava and sig: ReiHa@Soshified

SCBet SCBet
  • Donors
  • 1205 posts

Posted 13 June 2008 - 01:25 AM

gah this is freaking retarded, it should be DBSK, SuJu, and SS apologizing for their fans behavior. this is so stupid...........

gah idk even know what to say............................................

i hope SNSD knows that they have nothing to apologize about, and that their MANY MANY fans back them 100%.

bleh................

i hope the pinata cheers them up.....

Cute_BoA Cute_BoA
  • Soshified
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1298 posts

Posted 13 June 2008 - 03:00 AM

awww~~~ our girls are apoligizing once again... i hope this message can be received well by those antis..^^

i hope that this's not meant that our girls wont do any dorky things again.. ><' i hope that our girls will remain strong and be themselves..^^

SOSHI JJANG..^^

Posted ImagePosted Image

What hurts them, will only make them stronger. True 소녀시대 fans believed in the power of 9

signature credit " xeudaemonic "

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Toggle shoutbox Sbox

@  cinderella@y... (09:14:06 PM) company war lol
@  cinderella@y... (09:12:13 PM) what going on in Korea? nowdays
@  Keitaro88 (04:12:17 PM) goood lol
@  Keitaro88 (04:12:11 PM) Pannchoa website appears to be taken down
@  Keitaro88 (03:55:18 PM) nothing