Photo

[09.04.10 - 09.05.10] Seeing SNSD & SuJu at the Sheraton & Concert spazzing!Original - U.S.A. - I met Ryeowook and Tiffany face to face! (x

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
12 replies to this topic
kiwi_dreams kiwi_dreams
  • Donors
  • 274 posts

Posted 08 September 2010 - 08:08 PM

Mods, I hope it's okay if I post a little bit of Super Junior sightings as well as SNSD (: If anything is wrong with my fan acount please let me know!

So to begin...

My friends(there were four of us, including me, along with my friend's parents) were able to snag 4 $160 tickets which is really good considering how a lot of people had trouble getting the good seats. We left on Friday afternoon (September 3rd) because I had classes in the morning. As we were on the road, my friends and I were so hyped up for the concert and the fact we were luckily staying at the Sheraton (where all the SM artists were staying at!) made us all the more excited. We kept on talking about which stars we would see when we got there because heard from many other fan accounts how they already saw some idols. After a long drive, we made it to downtown LA and arrived at the Sheraton at midnight. My friend's dad drove the van to the front and we saw so many people camped out outside, hoping to catch a peak at any SM artists. The funny part was they thought we were idols so people had their cameras out and were hecka looking at us XD When my friend's dad came out of the van to ask a hotel staff member where to park, the fans got depressed LOL.

Fast forwarding, we got our key cards and went to our rooms. Since my friends and I were tired from the drive we decided to chill as we unpacked our stuff. While resting, we suddenly heard girls screaming really loud. Like.... REALLY LOUD. And we were on the 5th floor... which I guess isn't that high up but still... we really heard those screams. As soon as the screams subsided, we looked at each other and were thinking... "Omg someone's downstairs!" We immediately ran for the elevators and went to the lobby. When the doors opened, a group of boys were there waiting. We asked who was there and they said Jessica and Sunny of SNSD. You have no idea how DISAPPOINTED we were! If only we went down earlier instead of resting. Soon after, we found my friend's parents and they told us how they saw Jessica and Sunny. Despite how disappointed I was, I found it amusing how the parents saw Jessica and Sunny. I imagined a huge mob of fangirls and fanboys trying to catch a glimpse of Jessica and Sunny while the parents were watching from a distance, calmly watching the chaos haha! But man, after that we were wide awake. My friends and I stayed in the lobby with many other fans who were waiting. I don't remember how long it was since the SunSica appearance but suddenly everyone was going towards the elevator. Apparantly it was Choi Siwon along with his manager. Siwon and his manager were already in the elevator, but that didn't stop the fangirls from trying to take pictures and videos. At the time, I didn't see his face because a big mob was already in front of me and I'm not exactly that tall so I was sad ): (Yes I did say "at the time".... I'll explain soon enough ^^) The commotion died and everyone resumed to chatting the lobby. I checked my watch at one point and it told me it was about 2am in the morning. That's when the hotel staff started sending everyone back to their rooms because they said they were going to clean up the lobby. Although I saw some janitors mopping the place, I had a feeling they just didn't want us, the fans, there whenever the idols come. Of course we had no choice but to comply. My friends went back to our rooms. One of my friend's suggested we should sleep since we were going to need it for later for idol stalking in the morning and the concert. I thought that was a good idea since, in my case, I woke up at 6am the day before since I commute to school and I haven't had sleep since then.... although I was wide awake. Another friend suggested we wake up at 5am because she knows there would be idols awake at that time. So basically... we were going to have about an hour and a half of sleep XD We got ready for bed and fell asleep.

(To stop being repetitive, I will be calling my friends D, A, and C.)

My alarm rang and it was about 5am. We were ready for some idol stalking but we were too lazy to change out of our pajamas. So we went down to the lobby in them haha! Other than the four of us, there were two girls and one guy.... and a lot of body guards and hotel staff wandering around. We chilled on the hotel couches and chairs, constantly glancing to the elevator entrance because that was the only access to the elevator on the lobby floor. After awhile, "C" was pretty sleepy and decided to go back to the room to take a nap. "A" followed because she wanted to change so that just left me and "D" in the lobby. More people started to show up in the lobby. It was around 6am when "D" noticed a man walking away from the elevator area with two women behind me. She was watching him intensely and her eyes grew wide.

"D" whispered to me, "Isn't that..... Isn't that Ryeowook?" I snapped my head in his direction. Just to let you know, Ryeowook is my favorite member in Super Junior so I was immediately awake. My heart was beating so fast XD As I carefully glanced at him, I couldn't tell at first it was him because he was wearing a hat and sunglasses... and the ladies that were with him, who I assumed to be his managers, were kind of intimidating so I didn't want to stare at him. They were walking into the direction of the hotel's own little mall, although it was closed. "D" and I just sat there, contemplating if we should follow. The two girls from earlier noticed our behaviour and came over to us. We told them we think it was Ryeowook. "D" decided to follow him, so of course I went with her. One of the girls also followed. So as we entered the mall... WE FINALLY MET RYEOWOOK! :] We attempted to get an autograph but his managers kept waving their hands and saying "No no no no" over and over again. I think he noticed our disappointment so he said "Good morning" to us! OF COURSE WE SAID GOOD MORNING BACK XD I died inside when we said that to us. There were only the three of us, plus Ryeowook and his managers. That "Good morning" was sooooo freaking special :3 The other girl from earlier soon joined us so there were four of us there. Ryeowook and the managers passed us and that's when fancam of his back begins XD PLEASE READ THE DESCRIPTION OF THE VIDEO.... okay thanks :D

http://www.youtube.c...h?v=5J6LqPiI3Xc

I found the whole video stalking to be awkward at first because I've never done it before so I kinda mumbled to myself haha.

They decided to go into the cafe to eat breakfast so the four of us returned to the lobby. "D" and I talked with the other girls how we encountered Ryeowook. Soon after, "A" came back downstairs fully dressed and we told her how she missed seeing Ryeowook. Things calmed down after that. (he came out like an hour later I think and I saw him close up again. Didn't get a fancam at that time though)

But as soon as I thought that, Choi Siwon comes in wearing a grey hoodie and shorts. You know Siwon, he has a strict workout schedule but it surprised "D" and I how he was alone without a manager. Of course many girls started to scream as they got their cameras and phones out. At the time I didn't know this but apparantly Siwon and Heechul were working together. I guessed the plan was that Siwon distracted all the fangirls while Heechul hurried to the elevator. And it worked because most of the fangirls were recording Siwon xD A lucky girl managed to notice Heechul and we saw him through her fancam xD

I'm really glad we woke up earlier because this is when I saw.... YURI AND YOONA!!!! I guess I'm really bad at noticing something suspicious because they came down wearing hoods over their heads. "A" noticed them and so did a number of other girls. They headed towards the front desk and of course I followed. That's when someone said it was Yoona and Yuri! Check out the fancam

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jGhDpwQu9XU

I mention it in the description, but I'll say it here too. Yoona is the one in the yellow and Yuri is the one in the lavender. It's really funny when Yuri turns around, because you can faintly hear her go "Omo!" Then she starts running away although no one is chasing her haha! Yoona calmly follows Yuri and eventually starts running after her. That's when I and as well as other girls start to chase them haha.They ran off towards the cafe Ryeowook ate at earlier, so we just sat back down on the couches. Not long after sitting down, YoonYul whiz passed us again and headed towards the elevator XD Omg they were so funny and adorable. There were a group of guys near us and Yoona waved to them. "D" caught a fancam of that happening and you can hear the guys go "Oh my God." HAHA

Sadly the whole chasing scene with YoonYul got us(the fans) in trouble. A staff member told us if that happened again we'd be forced back to our rooms. If one person did that, then all of us would have paid. We still sat around though because even if we couldn't go up close to them I just want to see them in person ya know?

It was awhile since YoonYul appeared when suddenly Siwon appeared again. The thing is he was in a totally different outfit and with his manager and we never strayed away from the lobby so the entire time I was wondering how the heck did he come back to the hotel to change? I managed to sneak a quick fancam of him haha. (x

http://www.youtube.c...h?v=VEV1AVcflBE

I would have continued to record, but there were these group of Asian teenagers with professional cameras that started to go right up to Siwon and take pictures of him right in his face! I was like "Omg dude that's so rude! Stop!" Like literally, they'd flash the camera at his face. I felt bad for Siwon.The group fo Asians didn't hear about the warning so the rest of us were worried we were going to get kicked out. Despite how the same staff member went up to the group of teenagers, we weren't kicked from the lobby.

So much happened that morning, it was pretty tiring to say the least. "D" and I were tired of being in our pajamas so we decided to go back to our rooms to change. "A" decided to stay behind in the lobby with the rest of the fans. "D" decided to stay in the room with "C", but I went back down to accompany "A". When I met up with her, she said she just saw Kyuhyun go into the cafe to eat breakfast about 20 min before I got back downstairs. And luckily I got there in time because Kyuhyun was just heading back. I caught a glimpse of him but I wasn't quick enough to take a fancam. But wow.... he's tall o_o I'm pretty sure he's taller than Siwon.

I don't remember exactly when this happened, but this is when Tiffany made an appearance, coming back from shopping. At this time, I didn't see her because when I finally noticed she was in the lobby there were already a lot of people surrounding her but she said "Good morning!" so cheerfully you know it's Tiffany XD

This is where the idol stalking ends at the hotel. My friends went to the SSF meet up and then the concert :3

I took a lot of fancams at the concert but I'm lazy to post 'em here XD I'm sure there are better fancams but if any of you want me to post up mine just say so. SM Town was just so amazing. Seeing all of the SM artists together in one place was just so breathtaking. I was sad though when I saw Yunho and Changmin because it made me miss Junsu, Yoochun, and Jaejoong :c Plus Amber was missing from f(x). It was f(x)'s first concert and SM Town too so it wasn't as complete.

So if you're an SM fan you know at the end of every SM Town concert, all the artists gather on stage. It was amazing and you can really feel the bond between them! My friends and I made posters and good thing we were so close to the stage. I made a simple sign that said "Choi Sooyoung Saranghaeyo!" in Korean. Wasn't flashy or anything but apparantly it was definitely enough to catch Sooyoung's attention!

When Sooyoung was in the front with the rest of her fellow company members, I was waving my sign and screaming her name like crazy. It paid off though because Sooyoung saw my sign, smiled at me, and waved! THEN SHE MADE A HEART WITH HER ARMS TO ME! SHE LOVES ME TOO :D I SCREAMED SO HARD. YES SOOYOUNG'S MY BIAS OBVIOUSLY <3 "D" yelled at me through the crowd saying "DUDE SHE SAW YOUR SIGN!" and I screamed back "I KNOW!!" As the SM artists were ending their closing song, I was still waving my sign in the air. Sooyoung saw me again and gave me another wave. I swear I could have died happily right there. Seriously I could of.

I know some of you are probably wondering if Sooyoung was referring to me when she made that heart or was smiling and waving to me. I know it was me because my friends and I were the only ones who made signs in our section. No one else had signs and I'm pretty sure I was the only girl in that area who had a sign made specifically made for Sooyoung haha. "D" made a sign for Jonghyun of SHINee, and during their Juliette performance he saw her sign and smiled at her. Like me, she screamed so hard XD "A" made a sign for Taeyeon and around when Sooyoung first saw my sign, Taeyeon saw hers and waved. "C" made a sign for Kyuhyun but sadly he didn't get to see it because he never went to our side. Anyways just to repeat.... SOOYOUNG SAW MY SIGN AND SENT ME A HEART <3 That definitely made my night (x

Here's a picture of my sign (sorry if it's vertical, lazy to fix it). As you can tell it's not that pretty and I didn't really put much effort into it. Obviously I can't write Korean either haha (I'm Filipino btw). While I was at the conventions before the concert started, two different people came up to me and told me there were things wrong with my sign. The thinner sharpie letters show that it was added in haha. I didn't mind though. It was so worth it if Sooyoung saw my love for her haha XD

Posted Image

After the concert, my friends kept on spazzing on the ride home. Then as soon as we layed down on our hotel beds.... we crashed so hard that we didn't even get the chance to change out of our clothes lmao. Definitely the best night of my life....

BUT MY FAN ACCOUNT DOESN'T END HERE.

So I woke up around 7am and realized how I was still in my jeans and my Soshified T-shirt. I took a shower and put on my lotions and blah blah blah. When I came out of the shower it was about 8am. I was hungry but my friends were still asleep. So I put on my turquoise Aeropostale shorts and my SSF tee (again), slipped on my converse and my backpack and headed downstairs to get something to eat. As soon as i reached the lobby floor, I was greeted by random fans hoping I was someone. It was kinda creepy. I kinda know how the idols feel haha. Anyway ignoring, all the fans who gave me weird stairs in the lobby, I went to the cafe connected to the gift shop and ordered hot chocolate and a cheese bagel. When I got my toasted bagel I looked behind me to see fangirls with their cameras and phones. It was Siwon again apparantly, going out to jog... again. Man that guy is so dedicated to his workout regiment. I think I saw Siwon enough times, it's not that surprising to see him anymore XD

With my hot chocolate and bagel in hand I went to the elevators. I entered one going up alone, waiting patiently.

(Quick reference, the floors go by Lobby, 1, 2, 3, etc)

The elevator stopped on the 1st floor and a middle aged man holding a Victoria's Secret shopping bag (yes Victoria's Secret) entered followed by a girl holding shopping bags and a younger looking boy. I moved all the way the back of the elevator to make room for them. The girl was standing in front me talking to the younger boy in Korean. I froze as soon as I heard her voice. I looked at the elevator's reflection to see her face. My heart stopped.

The girl in front of me was Tiffany. THE Tiffany Hwang. Brighter Than Mushrooms Fany Fany Tiffany. I guessed the middle aged looking man was her manager. I giggled inwardly because I guessed the Victoria's Secret bag belonged to Tiffany, who went shopping AGAIN even though I bet she was tired, and she was having him hold her shopping bags. The thing is I could feel the manager looking at me because obviously I was a fan of SNSD. I was wearing my Soshified T-shirt for goodness sake. He was probably worried I was going to harrass Tiffany. I think Tiffany knew I was a fan too. I was really pink haha. But instead of screaming my lungs out, I calmly said hello to her and said good morning with a smile. I think I startled all three of them. Tiffany was a little shocked at first but she kindly said hello and good morning too with a smile. I was grinning like crazy. Tiffany just said hello to me. The moment was short lived when I reached the fifth floor. Before leaving the elevator, I told Tiffany how great she was at the concert and how i loved it. She said thank you enthusiastically and smiled. Even though she had sunglasses on, I could still see her famous eye smile *squeals* As I left the elevator she said to me "Have a good day!" and I said "You too!" back. I entered my room, woke up my friends, and started spazzing, totally forgetting the fact I was hungry.

I don't have any solid proof that I met Tiffany in person. You don't have to believe me, but I know it's true. I could have gotten an autograph because I had my Gee album in my backpack but I didn't ask for a few reasons. Despite hearing how nice Tiffany was and how I probably could have gotten an autograph, I didn't want to bother her by asking for an autograph in an elevator. She was coming back from shopping and having fun. She was definitely still tired from the concert. I was trying to be courteous to her feelings. Her manager kind of intimidated me too.. even if he was holding a Victoria's Secret bag. Plus, I myself had my hands full. I had my hot chocolate in one hand and my bagel in another. If I wanted to get an autograph, I'd have to put down my stuff and get my album and sharpie from my backpack. I wasn't going to asking the manager or the younger guy to hold my food while I get my album and I DEFINITELY wasn't going to ask Tiffany to hold my stuff. Honestly, I'm okay with the fact I didn't get an autograph. Just meeting Tiffany face to face was amazing in itself! In that short amount of time I was in the elevator with her, I can tell she's such a nice person and she's so friendly. It made me love Tiffany even more (x

That ends my fan account. Thanks guys for reading! (: And sorry in advance if there are any gramatical errors in my account. I'm too lazy to proof read haha :P

*(oh and sorry for just posting links to the SuJu fancams. I reached my media limit)

ALL VIDEOS AND PICTURES POSTED HERE BELONG TO ME! IF YOU USE THEM PLEASE GIVE CREDIT EITHER TO MY SOSHIFIED NAME OR MY YOUTUBE ACCOUNT NAME (auradreamer) Thank you.

OFF TOPIC BUT....

I got a free poster at this one store in Koreatown :D It was only displayed as an advertisement for the straightner SNSD sponsored(which I didn't even know existed). I asked if they had any extras and luckily they had one more! I was so happy! My first SNSD poster XD

It's hanging in my room now :3

Posted Image

Edited by kiwi_dreams, 08 September 2010 - 08:09 PM.

tumblr_inline_nvzlw6E2Kc1toaxwg_540.png

Woopah

Hei Hei
  • Donors
  • 69 posts

Posted 08 September 2010 - 08:40 PM

hehe niiiice fan account! and I finally found you on here lol you're so lucky to have seen so many artists especially having them say something to you. next time at KMF, we gotta go artist stalking together! ^^

KevinFany KevinFany
  • Soshified
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 4192 posts

Posted 10 September 2010 - 05:42 AM

thanks for sharing your fan account =)
whoever you saw, SNSD or Super Junior, you are very lucky!!! =D
i bet you must be really happy and excited!
and the poster!!! i don;t have it. how i wish i can get 1 for free too. =X
love SNSD <3
SNSD hwaiting!

Fany, I think about you everyday. I really miss you! <3

Posted Image

Banners credit : ajae2600

Soshi's Brighter than Jewels, Fany Fany Tiffany

We're nothing without 9! ♥ Tiffany ♥

lettypuff lettypuff
  • Soshified
  • PipPipPip
  • 540 posts

Posted 13 September 2010 - 05:43 PM

Nice! I would have done the same thing if I met Tiffany face to face! We, fans, need to respect their privacy and I think she would have been freaking out if you screamed at her LOL

abbyabe abbyabe
  • Donors
  • 486 posts

Posted 17 September 2010 - 05:08 PM

nice one !
anyway i dont think i could react the same way as u did if i were u and met fany in the elevator..
maybe i'll froze and cant talk to her at all ., LOL

9b5_zps345772bf.png9b6_zpse73eefaa.png

우리 오래 오래 가자~! ♥

cr. sayhellotothestars

hK33 hK33
  • Soshified
  • Pip
  • 50 posts

Posted 23 November 2010 - 04:56 AM

Nice! I would have done the same thing if I met Tiffany face to face!.

. how i wish i can get 1 for free too. =X

love SNSD <3

SNSD hwaiting!

blacklizt blacklizt
  • Soshified
  • Pip
  • 65 posts

Posted 04 December 2010 - 05:59 AM

nice one man, i want meet them too. thanks for sharing your experience.
SNSD hwaiting....... i think you`re SNSD addict, like me. LOL.
Girls' Generation 2nd Asia Tour Petition Page
Facebook | Twitter | Petition Site
SNSDaily News & Updates

residentbenchwarmer residentbenchwarmer
  • Donors
  • 1466 posts

Posted 15 January 2011 - 07:28 PM

No, I believe you on Tiffany. I don't think that can be made up. It sucks that you couldn't get something signed, though. But at least you got to talk to her. Nice save on the sign, btw.

snsdfootball.png
Courtesy: oniontaker@imageshack
Want to follow? http://twitter.com/resbenchwarmer

unknownreader unknownreader
  • Rookies
  • Pip
  • 11 posts

Posted 04 November 2011 - 07:44 AM

Waaah~~!
You're such a lucky unnie! ><
Words cannot express how much doses of happiness mixed with giddiness swept over me while reading your fanacc...
(I have my younger niece here cringeing because of my weird squeals :P )

Seeing Tiffany in reality shows and MVs was breathtaking...
I dont even know how am i gonna act (and am I even be gonna be breathing?) if I see her angelic face and eye-smile!
I probably would have freezed up, bowed, say some awkward greeting, have a brain overload, and just be 100% star-struck paralyzed...till either of us leaves the elevator and then jump and whoop like an idiot when im alone :))

And Sooyoung...*sighs*
She really is the best aint she? And her English got so darn good! (Wahaha Fany and Sica-unnies, please teach Sooyoung some more >:D *ehem*SooSicFany*ehem*)
I've seen one the fancams on the fan meeting in the US, and listening to her speech Im impressed she has gone that far. She really deserves to be the 3rd best English speaker in SNSD (kekeke)
And her charisma is just...WHOOOO!!

Your fanacc, along with the other fanaccs and fancams of the event makes other SONEs, who werent able to watch the whole thing through our own eyes like me, is such a godsend (REALLY)!
You guys are the best! >:D

P.S: I read some of your fics (No Joke, I Love You and Beyond the Sunrise) and they were beautifully written! :D (*ehem*UPDATEPLEASE*ehem*)
and I cant help but ask, if its not too burdensome, if you could also please make a fanfic of either SooSic or SooFany. I really love these two pairings (they're my top 3 ryt now). I wishyou have pleasant days and nights ahead of you!! :)

Demon2Angel Demon2Angel
  • Soshified
  • Pip
  • 52 posts

Posted 06 November 2011 - 05:49 AM

My favourite member is Tiffany and you get to meet her face-to-face.

I'll be so very happy if I just get to see her from afar lol.

I wish I could get one of those too ><

Great fan account and thank you for the share

metofu metofu
  • Members
  • Pip
  • 27 posts

Posted 21 December 2011 - 08:18 AM

you are very very lucky!!! I wish I was there I really want to meet the girls! I want to take a picture with them really really want to!

jasonwolver jasonwolver
  • Members
  • Pip
  • 33 posts

Posted 05 January 2012 - 02:25 AM

wow lucky you, hope i could see them also one day
did you got the signature? :cool:
sooo amazed that is my first impression when i first saw you, you’re like a moon goddess
the sky and the moon couldnt descibe your beauty , and the shining stars couldnt compete against you
thanks for changing my life, to know person who lives in God like you, thanks for give my spirit by your eyes blink
dont ever stop that smile and dont ever cry, cause you’re the girl who makes my life happy and complete :)

choi sooyoung - the lively princess that is your name, the princess of sone, the princess of love , the princess who lives in my heart

jasonwolver jasonwolver
  • Members
  • Pip
  • 33 posts

Posted 05 January 2012 - 02:31 AM

same like me, we are soo young lover, wow you see her directly?
damn lucky you
sooo amazed that is my first impression when i first saw you, you’re like a moon goddess
the sky and the moon couldnt descibe your beauty , and the shining stars couldnt compete against you
thanks for changing my life, to know person who lives in God like you, thanks for give my spirit by your eyes blink
dont ever stop that smile and dont ever cry, cause you’re the girl who makes my life happy and complete :)

choi sooyoung - the lively princess that is your name, the princess of sone, the princess of love , the princess who lives in my heart

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Toggle shoutbox Sbox

@  Keitaro88 (09:31:27 PM) happy
@  alice_ot12 (12:32:27 PM) happy sunny day
@  alice_ot12 (12:32:22 PM) Me too
@  iheartPreSun (09:12:01 AM) Happy Sunny Day!
@  Keitaro88 (08:07:54 PM) yaeh
@  korniceman3000 (01:37:10 PM) I wish SNSD would have a comeback just so it would bring some life back to this forum....
@  kidrobot (07:26:33 AM) ...